Schoolgirls' First Times

Story Info
Paige and Jess have their first times with Mary.
8.7k words
4.68
22.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty's Gift

"Oh, Aunty, you didn't have to get me anything," I tell her.

"Don't be silly, Paige," she replies. "You only graduate from high school once."

I open the envelope. It's a $500 gift certificate from Sophisticated Petites. "Oh wow, Aunt Veronica, you shouldn't have."

"Yes, Paige, I should have. You are my favourite niece. And you have done so well in school that you deserve it."

I give her a big hug. "Thank you so much!"

"You are going to be a young woman now. Girl clothes are fine, but you should have some pretty things to wear when you go out for special occasions."

"Oh, I'm not pretty, Aunty. I look like a boy with my little boobs."

"Nonsense, Paige. I have little boobs. Do I look like a boy?"

"Well, no."

"Small boobs are great. You can go without a bra most of the time, as you know, and your nipples aren't any less sensitive, are they?"

I glow at her suggestion that I might play with my nipples, but I sheepishly say, "Uh, no, they aren't."

"Trust me, you'll want to look feminine sometimes, to attract other pretty girls."

Now I really blush, glowing bright red. How does she know that I've had my eye on girls, not boys? Not that I've ever done anything about it.

She whispers to me, "I know that you are interested in girls. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm that way myself. Unlike the butch stereotype, many of us look just like straight women."

My eyes widen, amazed that she's kept this secret and even more amazed that she's come out to me now. I am so flustered that I can't speak.

"Have a good time shopping at my favourite store. They have elegant things that fit us petite women."

"Oh, thank you again, Aunty. I've never had anything special, so this will be fun."

She smiles and leaves my bedroom to visit with my mum.

I stand and look at myself in the full-length mirror, striving to see the feminine side of me that Aunty spoke about. I lock the door, strip and look again. I'm just a tiny, skinny thing -- 143cm and 45kgs. I guess my long blonde hair and blue eyes are nice.

I look like a girl with my little boobs and shaved pussy, not the eighteen-year-old woman that I am. I cup my little boobs in my hands, wishing they would grow at least a bit bigger. I wonder if I should let my pubic hair grow, at least to have a landing strip.

I remember Aunt Veronica saying that little boobs can still have sensitive nipples, and I rub them, making them hard. I groan before I remember I'm not alone in the house, so I get dressed again and flop on the bed and dream of being a real woman.

Shopping Trip

After school on Thursday, I call the shop to make sure that they have late night shopping and they do. I catch the bus to the mall. Aunt Veronica has said that I am a young woman and I guess I am now. I'm ready to start a new life once I graduate in a month.

I check the directory inside the mall entrance and locate the store. My excitement builds as I step along the corridor. There it is! The sign reads Sophisticated Petites in a stylish script. The window is filled with an assortment of lovely outfits, mostly demure but there's also an extremely skimpy bikini.

I breathe in and enter, taking the first step into my new life.

A young woman in a slim skirt and tight-fitting top comes up to me and says, "Hello, I'm Mary, let me know if I can help you in any way." I look her up and down, admiring her petite form with firm little boobs, not unlike my own. Her broad smile makes me glow.

"Thanks, I'll have a look around and come find you," I reply. I am intrigued by her stressing of the word "any". I let it pass for the moment.

"No worries, browse away. I'll be at the counter when you want me." We smile at each other, and our gazes linger. Oh, my, I'm feeling attracted to her. Can she feel the same?

I roam around the shop and see many nice dresses, but I wonder if I'll look silly in them. I usually just wear tops with jeans or shorts. I find Mary at the counter. "Could you help me, please?"

"Of course. Anything you want! May I ask your name?"

"Uh, I'm Paige," I manage to say. Her "anything you want" has me stirred up again. Is this an innocent customer service remark, or is she interested in me personally?

"How may I please you, Paige?" Oh, is that another suggestive comment?

"Well, my aunt gave me this gift certificate," I explain, showing it to her. "She thought that I could use some nice things. I usually just dress like I am, in jeans and a top."

"Of course, Paige, I am much the same way. I dress nicely for work, but most times I love to be casual. But sometimes going out, I love to dress up. Did anything catch your eye?"

"Yes, I saw a couple of dresses."

"Show me."

I walk to the aisle with those dresses and point them out. Mary takes one off the rack and holds it up to my body, accidentally (or not?) brushing my boob. I flinch but smile. She says, "Nah, not that one."

She puts the other one up to me and says, "This could work." She flicks through the racks and finds two more dresses. "Let's have you try these on," she insists, as she walks to the fitting room and enters.

I'm a little hesitant. I've never been in a change room with someone else. But she seems professional so I follow her in and close the door behind me. She hangs two dresses on hooks and holds one.

"Well," she says, "this isn't going to fly onto your body by itself. Take those pants and top off."

I am a little embarrassed (and maybe excited?) to strip to my knickers, but I take my shoes and jeans off. She's waiting for me to take off my top, but if I do, she'll see my naked boobs, since I haven't worn a bra today. Her fixed stare finally makes me lift my top off.

"Oh, wow, lovely," she blurts, before reassuming her professional demeanour. "Uh, you should wear a bra with these dresses. What's your size?"

"I only have a few bras, mostly 28A."

"When was the last time you had a proper bra fitting?"

"Uh, never, really."

"Well, it's past time for that. Let me get a few for you, and we can make sure you have the correct size. How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Okay, so you aren't likely to get any bigger -- nice."

She opens the door carefully, peers out, and leaves quickly, closing the door behind her. She said "nice" about my little boobs not getting bigger. I think she likes them and she's flirting with me. My nipples, which were already getting hard from the chill of the air conditioning, stand out firmly from the thought of her liking them.

She knocks and comes back in, holding three bras. After closing the door, she tosses two onto the seat and holds one out. She stares at my boobs.

"Well, it's not going to put itself onto you. Reach out and put your arms thru the straps." I look into her eyes, and I sense that she's looking at me with something other than a professional attitude. I walk toward her and put my arms through.

She pushes the straps onto my shoulders and places the cups onto my little boobs. Then she slides her hands around to the back. She pulls me into her to be able to close the clasps in the back, and I feel my boobs press into hers. The touching of her boobs on my hard nipples excites me, and I suppress a gasp.

She pulls back and places her hands on my shoulders and turns me toward the mirror. She runs her fingers under the straps in the back and under my shoulders, to remove any twists. Then she reaches in front of my shoulders and hikes the straps up, pulling the cups up.

I can't contain my gasp now. My boobs and nipples are very excited. I catch a glimpse of her smile in the mirror. She adjusts the shoulder straps, then comes around the front to have a look. She frowns and says, "They seem loose, don't you think?"

I am too excited to speak. She says, "I think I'll go one tighter in back." She returns behind me and redoes the clasp. I feel the bra cupping me more firmly. "How does that feel?"

I finally find my voice. "Uh, okay I think."

"Let's check to make sure," she says. From behind, she slips her fingers under the shoulder straps and slides down. I feel her boobs press lightly onto my back, and that makes me shiver with excitement. Her fingers continue inside my cups and swing side to side above my nipples. "The top half seems fine."

Her fingers push lower, outside my nipples. I am going mad with desire, my body reacting to her touching. She again slides her finger from side to side, this time over my hard nipples. I choke down a moan as I feel her fingers touch them, sending thrills through me.

Back and forth they rub, flicking my hard nipples each time. I can't hold back a moan. "Oh, is it too tight? Does it hurt?" she asks, not stopping her rubbing.

"N-no, it's fine," I stammer.

She withdraws her fingers and holds my boobs through the bra, lifting them slightly. "This is your size. You were right -- 28A. Let's try the other bras and adjust them." She undoes the clasp and takes off my bra.

My nipples are standing up from her attention, and I feel them throbbing. I see her face in the mirror, holding a broad grin.

I remind myself that I have been wanting to be with a woman, but I've always been afraid to approach anyone. Has Mary been coming onto me? It sure feels like it. Half of me is anxious about it, but the other half is excited, making my pussy get damp.

She fits the other two bras, repeating the fingering of my nipples. I am going wild with excitement, my legs almost buckling. She leaves the last one on. Returning to a professional air, she says, "Okay, let's try on a dress."

I try on all three dresses, and we agree on two that are very elegant. I'm grateful that she's not fingering my nipples anymore, but I'm also looking at her body, imagining what it would be like to be with her. Her small boobs are very shapely, and I imagine fingering her nipples the way she did for me.

"Oh," Mary says, "I almost forgot, we should try on the matching knickers. Stay here, I'll get them." I panic as I realise that she'll see my pussy and will undoubtedly notice its very wet condition.

She comes back in with matching knickers. She unzips my dress and hangs it up. Sitting in front of me, she peels down my knickers and sees how wet they are. She smiles and says, "My, you are responsive, aren't you? Don't be ashamed, I've seen it all before."

She reaches over to a box of tissues and grabs three. "Open a bit," she says, and I step my legs apart. She wipes my pussy with the tissues, then takes two fingers and spreads my lips and wipes between them. I jump at the touch. "This is just so you don't soil the knickers you try on, in case they are the wrong size."

"Of course, that's why," I tell myself, not very convincingly.

She slips a pair of knickers up my legs and pulls them onto me, lifting the waistband firmly. My heart is pounding with passion, and I'm trying not to pant too obviously. She rubs on my pussy lips through the knickers and asks, "How does that feel?"

I gasp. "Fine, just fine." She grins. Is this standard fitting practice? I don't think so, but I also don't care.

"Well the others are the same style and size, so they should also fit. You are going to be so enticing."

"Oh good," I say, relieved that she's not going to repeat fitting the knickers.

She said "enticing". I'm pretty sure now that she is hitting on me.

"If you want to take these knickers, you can keep them on. Or you can put your old ones on."

"Yes, I'll take these," I say hurriedly, not wanting to show my naked pussy to her again -- not right now, anyway.

Two knocks on the door startle me. "Is everything all right in there, Mary?"

"Just fine! We're about done, Gladys," Mary calls. She folds the two dresses that I will be taking and hangs the other one. "You can get dressed now, Paige. Do you want to keep the bra on?"

"Uh, no," I say as I undo it, shrug it off and hand it to her.

She gazes at my boobs and whispers, "Delicious." Now I'm absolutely certain that she wants me. My head is spinning with desire.

I throw on my top and pull on my jeans and shoes. She leads the way to the counter and I follow. An older woman, presumably Gladys, walks over and asks me, "Did Mary take care of you well?"

I reply, "Oh, yes, very well, thanks."

"That's our Mary. She always satisfies the customers," she says, with a glint in her eye. Oh my, does Gladys suspect that Mary feels up the women that she takes into the change room? Does she know and even approve? Or is it just that my excitement is making me imagine that?

Mary rings up the purchase and I see that it comes to just over $500. "Don't worry, Paige, we'll just call it even."

She wraps each of the undies in tissue, smiling as she handles my old knickers with their big wet spot. She places them with the two dresses into a Sophisticated Petites carry bag. She grabs a slip of paper and writes her name and phone number on it, dropping it in before handing me the bag. I see that Gladys has noticed her actions and she smiles before walking away.

"Let me know if there's anything you want -- anything at all," she whispers. "Do you like to go swimming?"

"Uh, sure."

"My apartment complex has a pool. Please text me if you want to come over. I'd love it -- the sooner the better."

My heart pounds again. "Uh, yes, sounds nice." I turn and leave the shop and stride to the coffee shop to settle down. Oh my, is Mary the one I have been looking for?

I sip a coffee as my pulse gradually subsides toward normal. I replay the scene in the change room, especially Mary's rubbing of my nipples and her staring at them and praising them.

I wander home in a daze. Mum isn't home, so I run to my bedroom, lock the door, strip, toss myself onto the bed and rub my dripping pussy while remembering Mary's touches. I cum more quickly than I have in a long time.

After coming down, I spy the bag and get Mary's slip out of it. I find my phone and text her, "Yes, I'd love to come over. Paige." I'm disappointed to not hear back immediately, but I realise that she's probably busy.

After 9:00 I do get her response, "GREAT!!! Bring your bikini," followed by her address and a suggested time on Saturday.

I reply, "I'll be there."

Visiting Mary

On Saturday morning, I wake up wet between my legs, remembering my last dream. I am back in the change room with Mary, and she's naked. This time we aren't interrupted, and she keeps rubbing my pussy through my new knickers. I am about to cum when I wake up.

I reach under my nightie and finish the job with my fingers. I check the clock and see that I have several hours to kill before I go over to Mary's after lunch. I stumble to the bathroom, pee and have a shower.

Back in my bedroom, I search for my skimpiest bikini. I try on one that I got when I was twelve, and it still fits, if a little bit tightly on top. I loosen the back strap and that's better, so I decide on this one. I hope it turns Mary on.

I put on the bikini bottoms, and slip shorts and a shirt on. I walk to the kitchen for some breakfast and tell Mum that I've been invited by a girl to go swimming this afternoon at her apartment block.

She looks concerned. "What girl?" she inquires.

"Her name's Mary. She works at Sophisticated Petites. I went there on Thursday, remember?"

"Oh, I know her. She's amazing. She is always so helpful when I go there, making sure everything fits well. Sure, go ahead."

Oh my, Mum said, "everything fits well." Does Mary give Mum the same fine feelings she gave me? Surely not. Or does she?

I still have time to kill, so I do some school work until lunchtime. I make a sandwich and brush my teeth. I walk the few blocks over to Mary's and buzz her unit on the intercom. "Come up, Paige. It's level 3, to the left from the lift." I push the door when it buzzes and go up.

Mary is standing in her doorway as I walk down the corridor. She's in her bikini, and I admire her slim body. Her boobs are about my size, so that makes me feel a little better about mine.

I reach her and she grabs me and hugs me tight. "It's so good to see you again, Paige." She pulls me inside and closes the door. I'm so excited but also a little nervous.

"I'm so happy you invited me, Mary. I'm looking forward to having a nice swim." Just then, a loud crack of thunder explodes, and a hard rain pelts down.

"Oh, dear," Mary says, "they said there might be some rain, but this sounds serious." She checks the weather radar on her phone, and it's red and orange all over. She shows it to me, frowns and says, "I guess we aren't swimming today."

"Aw, I was looking forward to it."

"No worries. We can find something to do. Do you want something to drink?"

"Water?"

She goes to the fridge. "Still or sparkling? We have lots of both."

"Sparkling is fun."

"So it is." She pours us tumblers of the fizzy stuff and we sit on the sofa.

"Do you live here alone?" I ask.

"Gosh, no, I live with mum and sis, but they are away for the weekend."

"Okay, nice."

I take a few sips and set my tumbler on a coaster on the table. She does likewise, then turns and stares into my eyes. I return her gaze and I feel my desire for her well up.

The silence is awkward until she breaks it. "I really like you, Paige," she says softly. "The moment I first saw you, I knew I had to get to know you."

My heart skips a beat at her words. I have been thinking of her constantly since meeting her at the shop, wanting to be with her. "Me too," I meekly utter.

She places an arm behind my neck and caresses it gently. "So, Paige, do you want to kiss me?"

I gasp at her touch and her suggestion. "Oh, yes, Mary, I do, but I'm nervous. I've never kissed a girl, let alone do anything else."

"I got that idea, Paige," she says tenderly. "We won't do anything that you don't want to do. Is that okay?"

My feelings are churning. "Yes, that's fine."

"So, will you slide next to me and kiss me?"

I scoot over and sidle up to her, moving my face to hers. She is tilting her lips up and I slowly bring mine to hers, our lips gently touching. A glorious warmth flows from her lips through my whole body.

I press more firmly and feel our lips kiss. Sparks fly and I moan. She presses back gently.

I feel her lips part and I part mine. Her tongue slips out and licks my lips. I open my mouth wider. She slides her tongue into my mouth, searching for my tongue. Finding it, she caresses it so gently.

I feel giddy. I know that I have been wanting to be with a girl for so long, but I've never met anyone I felt comfortable with. Mary is taking me into her world.

As she is kissing me passionately, she tenderly takes hold of my hand, lifts it and places it on her bikini-covered little boob. I gasp into her mouth as my fingers instinctively caress her boob.

My fingers roam over her boob until they find her nipple, which has grown hard. I do what I love to do to myself -- grasp the nipple gently and stroke it from base to tip. I delight in making her feel good.

I feel her unbuttoning my shirt and opening it when she's done. Her hand glides over my stomach, driving me even wilder. I pinch her nipple gently. She gasps and takes her hand off of me to lift her bikini top, revealing her little boobs.

She replaces my hand on her boob and touches me again, moving toward my boobs. The feel of her naked boob and her kissing flare my excitement. I kiss her madly as my fingers play with her nipple. She slides her fingers under my bikini top and lifts it up, letting my boobs out.

She cups my boob gently, and I pull off of her mouth and scream, "Ahhh." I've never felt so excited. I've touched myself this way, of course, but with her doing it, it's more intense.