Lesbians in the Stairwell

Story Info
I accidentally catch two hot ladies enjoying each other.
2.6k words
4.36
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a bit of a hurry as I head for the stairwell.

I am running late for a meeting and don't want to wait for the elevator to come down ten floors, since I'm only going up one!

I start up the stairs and am stopped dead in my tracks by the most unexpected sound!

I would swear, on my life, that I just heard a woman having an intense and rather vocal orgasm!

I look up and see nothing.

I look down, leaning out as far as I can and what I see causes an instant hardon!

There are two totally naked women on the stairs a floor below! One is blonde, the other is a red-head. The blonde is vigorously eating out the red-head! The blonde's hair is shoulder length and straight. The red-head's hair is curly and comes down nearly to her waist. The red-head's cunt is totally hairless!

"To Hell with the meeting!" I think as I slowly unzip my pants and pull out my stiff cock.

I gently fondle my balls as I enjoy the erotic show these two lusty ladies are unwittingly putting on for my pleasure.

I am a fairly attractive, I like to think, white guy. I'm in my early forties. I'm in good shape with almost no fat, anywhere, on my body. I think my best physical feature is my penis. It is perfectly straight. It is seven inches long, uncircumcised and nearly always hard! My balls are nice too! I keep them shaved smooth, because, I like the way they feel when I play with them. I also love the way it feels when a woman plays with them.

I love women. The only thing more beautiful to me, than a naked woman, would be two naked women!

I love everything about pussy! I love the way a woman's pussy looks, smells, tastes, and feels.

There is nothing I would rather do than lick a woman's clit until she cums!

I quickly snap a few pictures with my cell phone.

I make sure I get the full face of both women.

I have an idea.

I'm not proud of the idea.

I have been lusting after both of these women. I have had no luck, now I know why!

I do know them well enough to know that they do NOT want their relationship to be public knowledge!

I walk nonchalantly down the stairs with my lust swollen penis thrusting skyward through my unzipped fly!

They are so into each other that they never notice me until I stop one step above them and clear my throat!

"Ah-Hem!" I say "What do we have here?" as I boldly take another picture.

Gasping and stammering apologies, explanations, denials, they scramble to cover up and reach their clothes.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies!" I chide them smilingly. "Naughty, naughty, naughty!"

"No need to cover up. I've seen everything you've got!" I continue as I descend to the landing where they are standing.

"We're gonna scream 'RAPE!'" they say in unison.

"I think not!" I say. "With the pictures I have on this phone, no one will believe you and you will lose your jobs and your 'Goody Two Shoes' reputations."

I grin "I know your boss!"

"No! No! No!" they beg frantically. "Please, PLEASE don't EVER tell anyone! We'll do anything! Just don't tell!"

"Anything???" I laugh, as I deliberately make my penis bob up and down. "I like the sound of that! Maybe we can make a deal!"

"We simply cannot let this secret out! It would ruin us both!" they say together, as if sharing a brain!

"How does this sound?" I say as I boldly reach out and gently fondle their breasts.

"I will take your secret to my grave on these conditions. Ready? Think carefully!" I grin. They nod.

"One! You both, either together or separately, give me a blowjob every time I request it. Probably, every day!" I place their hands on my throbbing manhood.

They look at me and say "AND?"

"Two!" I grin, licking my lips. "Once a week, I get to lick and suck both your cunts until you either pass out or simply can't take any more orgasms!"

"Damn! I like the sound of that!" the say in unison as they gently play with my genitals.

"Three!" I say.

They look astonished "What more can you want?"

"On my birthday, I want unlimited access to all your holes! I want you to be my private slut whores for twenty four hours straight. Anything I tell you to do, you will do, without question!"

My penis is swollen, throbbing with lust. My balls are swollen and tightening as I imagine fucking them both.

"That's it?" they say looking at each other in disbelief. "Can we still fuck each other?"

"Why would I forbid you each other?" I ask "I don't care what you do in your private life!"

"Can we fuck each other while you watch?" they say as they drop to their knees and start sucking my balls.

"I would love to watch you fuck each other as often as you like!" I say "So, we have a deal?"

They both nod, still sucking my balls.

Letting go of my right testicle the red-head says "When is your birthday?"

"Tomorrow!" I say as I push my penis down and thrust it into her hot, eager mouth.

Her blonde friend now has both of my balls in her mouth!

"I expect both of you to be at my door tonight at midnight! You don't need to bring any clothes because you will be totally naked for the next twenty four hours!"

The thought of the morrow is more than I can handle and I shout "I'm cumming!" as my penis erupts, shooting what feels like gallons of cum down the red-head's throat!

At midnight, on the dot, my doorbell rings!

I open the door.

I am totally naked. My penis is hard.

The two ladies standing in the doorway open their trench coats to reveal that they are wearing nothing else!

"Nice!" I say, with a lascivious grin, as they step into my home.

Both coats hit the floor at the same time.

"This way." I say, indicating a doorway.

As they pass, I follow them, admiring their perfect, ripe asses.

"Very nice asses!" I practically drool. My penis is twitching and my balls are swelling with lust.

"Stop, right there! Bend over and grab your ankles!" I order firmly.

Both women instantly stop and grab their ankles.

"I'm going to have the best birthday ever!" I say as I step up behind the red-head and gently caress her pussy lips with my stiff cock. Pulling back a bit, I gently press the head of my cock to her pretty pink ass hole. I do not penetrate either hole, yet.

"All three of your holes are mine, to do as I please, all day!" I remind her.

I move behind the blonde and repeat the caresses & reminder.

"Now, go sit on the couch. Spread your legs, as wide as you can, and start masturbating. I'll be right with you!" I say as I head to the kitchen for the refreshments I have prepared.

Returning with the tray, I look at the two hot, wet, vigorously masturbating, women spread out on my couch "That's what I'm talking about!"

My penis twitches eagerly. I don't know which one I want to lick first!

"You do realize that we don't like fucking or being fucked by men!" the blonde says saucily.

"That's only because you've never been fuck by the right men." I reply "I promise you more orgasms than you can count!"

"Right! Only women know how to make women cum properly!" the red-head says.

"You'll be singing a different tune in about ten minutes, Honey." I say as I kneel between her thighs and lean close enough for her to feel my breath on her smooth, hairless pussy.

I close my eyes and inhale deeply, savoring the delicious, musky scent of her arousal.

I open my eyes and look her in the eye, as I stick out my tongue and, ever so lightly, lick with just the tip of my tongue, her entire pubic area!

I want, desperately, to plunge my engorged manhood, balls deep, into her steaming cunt!

Instead, I slowly plunge my tongue into her slippery, wet slit.

I gently suck her inner labia or pussy lips into my mouth. Oh, my god! She tastes so good!

She starts quivering.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" she says urgently.

"Stop teasing me! I want, I need to be fucked!" she screams!

I stop licking and sucking.

I blow a long cool blast of air directly on her clitoral hood. I push the hood back with my lips as my tongue caresses her clit. I start to suck her stiff clit as my tongue swirls around it.

God! I love eating pussy!

She comes unglued! Screaming and writhing in ecstasy, the red-head's entire body flushes pink as

wave after wave of pleasure rocks her world!

I follow her every contorted move. I never lose my lip-lock on her scrumptious pussy!

Orgasm after orgasm rips through her, crashes over her, devastates her in ways she never imagined before as even being possible.

Pure animal lust; raw, primal, sexual energy grips her being!

The most amazing combination of sexual lust-filled screams, grunts, moans & indescribably erotic sounds pour out of her as she begs for mercy & more at the same time.

I eagerly, suck every drop of her cum I can get into my mouth. I swallow, only, when I can hold no more! I revel in the delicious flavor of what I think of as "the nectar of the gods"!

I hear the blonde say "I'm cumming!" and it seems to trigger and extra massive orgasm in the red-head. Her cunt spasms, filling my mouth, again, with her hot cum.

Letting out an incoherent shriek, she passes out!

Moving over to the blonde, I dive in straight for the clit!

She is so hot and wet!

She smells intoxicating and tastes delicious!

I suck her clit and flick it with the tip of my tongue.

She bucks and writhes ecstatically as massive orgasms wrack her luscious body with intense pleasure!

I follow her every move, ignoring her cries for mercy.

"I can't take any more! STOP!" she shrieks as her entire body shudders with the most intense orgasm yet!

I just keep on licking and sucking like there is no tomorrow!

Howling & shrieking incoherently, the blonde floods my mouth with her delicious, hot cum once again just before she passes out!

When they both wake up and appear to be coherent again I stand up between them with my huge erection pointing at the ceiling.

"You realize that you have not even been here an hour and you have both passed out already?"

"Yeah!" the red-head says shaking her head "It's gonna be a hell of a day if you keep this up!"

"How, the HELL did you learn to eat pussy like that?" the blonde asks smiling widely. "I ain't never been eaten so good!"

"Sorry, honey." she says to her red-headed friend. "You're good at clit lickin' but this guy!....."

"Likewise!" the red-head replies with a wry grin!

"That was awesome! Can we do it again?" she continues, as she wantonly spreads her legs and holds her cunt open with her fingers.

"Later." I grin.

"It's time you return the favor!" I say bobbing my cock up and down. "I want you both to suck me off. Drain my balls!"

I sit on the couch and spread my legs, my penis rigidly thrusting skyward.

The blonde moves in and gently sucks both of my balls into her hot, eager mouth.

The red-head hoovers my penis all the way to the base in one long slow suck!

When their lips meet, they both start humming!

The heat of their mouths, the suction and the vibrations of the humming is more than I can resist! I explode in a series of massive ejaculations as the most amazing, ball-draining orgasm engulfs me!

They switch places quickly when the red-head chokes in the massive eruption of jism.

The blonde chokes a bit as her mouth is flooded too, but she swallows rapidly and manages to catch it all!

I am so sated that for a moment I can hardly move a muscle.

I see the two hot bitches french kissing above me. My cum is dripping from their mouths.

My dick is limp as a noodle!

"Damn! That was Incredible!" I whisper as I wonder what to make them do next.

"I want to watch you two eat each other out, sixty-nine!" I say aloud.

They keep kissing for a moment and then move to the floor in the sixty-nine position with the red-head on top!

I move close and pull the lovely red hair aside to get a close up view of lesbian lust.

I watch closely for a few minutes and then I crawl around to watch the blonde eat her friend.

My penis starts to twitch as I watch the blonde spread her friends ass cheeks as she attempts to get a better grip to keep her cunt pressed to her face.

I whisper to the blonde "I'm going to lick her ass. Then, I'm going to fuck her ass. I want you to put my cock in her cunt to get it wet, then I want you to help me get it in her ass hole. She will later do the same for me with you! When I'm, balls deep, in her I want you to lick and suck my balls! Got it?"

The blonde nods, her eyes sparkling in anticipation.

"You like this, don't you?" I whisper as I fondle my balls.

"I LOVE it!" she says excitedly. "I get to be the super slut, depraved bitch I always wanted to be!"

"Oh, SHIT! I'M CUMMING!!!!" the blonde cries as her friends obediently eats her.

"What are you two plotting back there?" the red-head asks as her friend calms down.

"Don't move. You'll see in a minute!" I grin.

"Eat her!" I say to the blonde.

She starts lapping her friends slit eagerly and I start licking her ass at the same time!

"Make her cum!" I say as I plunge my tongue into her ass hole!

"Oh, My God!" the red-head howls. "That feels incredible!"

"Ready?" I ask as I move up and thrust my penis into the red-head's dripping snatch.

A couple of long, slow thrusts and I pull my dripping wet penis out.

Looking down at the blonde, I say "Ready?"

She reaches up and grabs my ass as I position the head of my penis at the red-head's anus.

Pulling hard, the blonde shoves my penis balls deep into her friends ass!

"Oh, SHIT! Oh, GOD! DAMN!!! OH, FUCK!!!" the red-head shrieks "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Don't stop! Do that again!"

I am looking forward to years of free blow jobs!

I may never need a girlfriend in the conventional sense, unless these two come out of the closet some day!

I think they rather enjoy being "blackmailed" since they often stay over all weekend just to get extra "tongue lashings"! In fact, the other day, they suggested that they could be my sex slaves on their birthdays!!!

It is good to be me!!!

If you like this story, don't forget to vote!

Please, add me to your favorites.