Lesbians Raping cheerleaders Pt. 06

Story Info
Jill gets raped by Lucy the Lizard Susan escapes.
1.2k words
4.27
14.9k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers

Jill no longer resisted Lizards rape, she just laid on her back as that crazy Dyke ground her pussy into hers. She thought back to last weeks football game as she remembered Jimmy the star quarterback checking her out whenever she did a high kick letting him get a few seconds peek of her panties.

Lizard was cumming as Jill felt her gooy liquids squirting into her virgin pussy. She then heard Gray Bush tell Lizard to switch cheerleaders as she told her Susan was tied up in the den ready to be fucked and as for the old Dyke she just laid in top of me as the younger prison Dyke went down to the den carrying a leather belt in her hand.

Gray Bush was different from Lizard as she would grind away slowly and as my body reacted she would speed it up and just as I was about to lose it she would stop and start all over again. Whatever resistance I may have had melted away as I wrapped my legs around her waist as I screamed out my orgasm.

I thought I couldn't have another orgasm but I was so wrong as I felt the old hags clit inside my cunt as she spread my legs apart and began raping me with her giant clit her girl goo was squirting inside my vagina. It was so much goo I worried if I could get pregnant but that wasn't possible as I heard her bellow out her orgasm. I should have given Jimmy a few more seconds to peek at my white cheer panties. I heard more screaming as I came a second and then a third time and to my shame the screams were mine.

Now cheer bitch it's time for you to learn how to suck on Moma's clit but before you suck on my love button I'll need you to lick clean my pussy and I'll expect you to swallow every drop of my girl goo now be a good pussy licker and get down on your knees.

She pushed me off the bed and sat herself down on the end spreading her legs apart she used her fingers to open up the folds of her cunt expecting me to crawl over on my knees but I couldn't do it I just couldn't bring myself to do such a vile perverted thing so I got up and tried to flee.

Meanwhile Lizard went down the stairs to the den to find Susan laying on the floor curled up in a fetal position sobbing her eyes out both of her hands were tied behind her back with an electrical cord. She was so fucking hot still dressed in her cheerleading outfit, her pleated cheer skirt had ridden up her thighs exposing her pale blue panties.

I could see the look of terror in her eyes as I stood over her fingering myself letting little drops of my pussy juices to fall on that cute blonde cheer bitch

I heard Gray Bush calling for my help. She wanted me to beat Jill's ass with the belt as she sucks on her clit. I told her sure, those two cheerleaders needed to be taught a good lesson. No more bullshit girls I thought Susan was going to have another tantrum as I went back up the stairs to give my cellmate a hand in taming that cheer bitch Jill.

When I wallked into the bedroom my friend was struggling to get Susans mouth to open and start licking her pussy I raised my hand high in the air and then brought the belt down on that cute cheerleaders ass causing her to scream out in pain I kept belting her ass cheeks until the crying and struggling stopped. I could tell by the look in Gray Bush's face that the little cunt teasing cheer bitch was learning how to eat pussy.

Gray's thighs slammed together over Jills head I gave the bitch another hard slap to her ass told her to keep eating her pussy. Gray moaned out a sound that sounded like a cow mooing that's the way she used to cum in my mouth back in prison. I pulled Jills head up to see it covered in my pals girl goo told her to lick that clit clean, back went her head between Grays legs. I thought about Susan back in the den I swirled ny tongue around my lips in anticipation of the fun I was going to have with that tied up cheerleader.

After Jill was totally tamed I went back to Susan Oh how I was going to fuck that stuck up cheer bitch.

I was swallowing that evil Dykes juices as she squirted in my mouth when Lizard frantically came back to the bedroom shouting to Gray Bush she's gone she's fucking gone.

After freeing myself I ran out the front door desperately trying to find someone, anyone who could help Jill and myself. Still in my cheerleading outfit I raced down the road hoping a passing car would show up. The area where we lived was very rural in fact it took us 45 minutes to drive to school every day. There were plenty of dirt roads that I passed leading to various farms but I thought it was best to stay on the main road.

Finally after walking for nearly an hour I spotted the headlights of an oncoming car without thinking I stood in the middle of the road waving my arms frantically praying the car would stop and stop it did. I couldn't see who the driver was until I was by the window it turned out to be some middle aged man who was driving a red pick up truck, the back was filled up with bags of grain he was a farmer, farmers are nice people so I babbled out the whole story leaving the sex part out, it was too humiliating to tell anyone what happened. I could never live with the shame of being raped by a sick pervert Dyke.

When I got into the cab of the truck I thanked him but I soon realized it wasn't a he, it was a very manly looking woman around 45 and very muscular, short crew cut. She told me her pig farm was just down the road and I could call the police from her land line as cell service was terrible in this part of the county.

We turned into a dirt road and then another which eventually became a grass trail heading to nowhere I was really getting worried so I asked Polly where we were going. She told me her place was just past the grove of trees but when we got there it was just an empty field.

" Susan your a very pretty girl in fact wearing that cute cheerleader outfit is making me wet my panties and your one sexy looking bitch so you and I are going to spend some special girl time together."

Her hand was on my thigh giving it a squeeze.

Meanwhile Jill was in the backseat of our car sitting next to Lizard who was now dressed in my Mom's clothes same for Gray Bush who was driving, Jill was dressed in a black mini skirt. All three were heading for Canada. My sister's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as Lizard showed her a cucumber and told her it was time for her virgin cheerleader cherry to be broken. Jill heard Gray Bush laughing from the front seat as her shouts for help were silenced as Lizards tongue raped her mouth.

The End

Hope you liked the series.

Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers