Spoiled Socialite vs Lesbian Pt. 01

Story Info
Spoiled socialite has to share a motel room in a snow storm.
1.5k words
3.94
14.9k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers

I'm 30 years old and my name is Sheba, I'm 5' 6" weigh a mean 135lbs.not an ounce of fat, no flab just all muscle and my hair, well I don't have any that's how I got my nick name BBB. You ask what triple B stood for, Black Bald Butch. Yeah that's me a real badass black dyke with a lousy temper.

All of my lovers were other lesbians like me, tough broads with lots of brawn. What I wouldn't give to fuck a pretty girl but every time I hit on a good looking woman it always ended in disaster. No was a word that didn't sit well with me. Whenever one of those cunt teasing bitchs would turn me down I'd force myself on them. I had to admit it was a real turn on for me when they fought back but enough of that it's starting to snow so I put my wipers on and started to remember I was driving a big rig and I needed to keep my eyes on the road.

My name is Karen Wentworth. I'm 19 years old and still a virgin. I have long blonde hair that would cascade about my shoulders. I was driving my new expensive Mercedes-Benz when I glanced at the mirror on my visor and admired just how pretty I was, no that's wrong I'm drop dead beautiful and sexy as all hell. I was around 5'7" and weighed 115lbs my body was firm and toned due to the expensive personal trainer Daddy hired, the rest of my good looks were from playing tennis at the exclusive club that my family belonged to but enough of my life it was starting to snow so I put my wiper blades on.

"Holly shit" a black Mercedes-Benz cut me off as I almost lost control of my semi. "Rich asshole" I thought to myself as I watched the black car start to vanish into the darkness as it sped down the road. All I could think about was breaking the rear window of that rich guys car with a tire iron and then use it to break his kneecap. "Shit" the snow was really coming down.

The voice on my AP alerted me. "Low gas" I began to panic as I never in my life had ever put gas in a car before. My Daddy always arranged for one of the help to do it for me but it was no problem as they would fight amongst themselves for the honor, hoping to get into my pants like that would ever happen. I guess I took the car without thinking because I was so mad at my father for telling me that I had to start working at one of his companys as an assistant manager or go to collage. Me, Karen Wentworth to be asked to work under anyone is an insult so I stomped my foot to the ground and fled in my new car and now not only am I'm lost but the car is almost out of gas.

The snow was really coming down pretty heavy now so I exited the road and went looking for a place to ride out the storm but low and behold that fucking black Mercedes-Benz was getting gas but there was no rich guy inside the car but only this absolutely young beautiful blonde girl who looked like she was crying. I thought to myself Sheba baby go for it maybe you'll get lucky. So I pulled into the gas station got out of my cab walked over and knocked on her window with my knuckles.She lowered her car window and looked up ay me with tears in her eyes.

"I need gas and I don't know how to do it."

She was fucking gorgeous as she went on ranting and raving about her Daddy making her work under someone. The more she babbled the more I wanted to fuck her brains out " Ok get out of the car and I'll show you how to pump gas". My panties started to get wet as I watched her getting out of the Mercedes. She wore a white sweater with skin tight designer jeans and sexy looking thigh high leather boots.

I was so relieved when I got out of the car that I blurted out everything that happened earlier that day to this gross ugly looking bald headed creep who I'm sure was a lesbian as she eas eyeing me up and down as but as nervous as I was I needed her to help me put gas in the car. "You mean I need a credit card."

"Yeah you need a credit card otherwise it won't pump any gas."

I started to cry as I told her not only did I forget my wallet, but my cell phone and jacket and I'm now freezing. The black woman told me to get into the back of her cab before I froze to death. She introduced herself as Sheba and told me I was beautiful and why wouldn't she, after all I'm pretty not like the other creeps I'm sure she hung around with.

That sexy blond bitch told ne her name was Karen Wentworth like I was supposed to be impressed. The only thing I was impressed with was watching her ass move to and fro in those tight jeans as she walked back to my truck.

"Oh no the pump is frozen." There was no way in the world I was about to let this beauty slip through my fingers so I lied.

"Sorry about that but this storm is getting worse so we best find some shelter before we both freeze to death."

"Thanks for the offer but I prefer to stay with my own car." That was a lie but I was really getting afraid of being alone with Sheba I could be wrong but she's been checking me out the way a guy would that's why I put that little show on as I walked to her truck. After all I needed her to pay for the gas.

"Sorry about that Karen excuse me Ms Wentworth but my truck my rules there's a motel up the road and that's where the two of us will ride out the storm."

I was really getting scared

"Ok but I want my own room I insist on it. I mean it Sheba." I was terrified as she locked the door to her sleeper trapping me inside. After a few miles she pulled her semi into the parking lot of this dingy motel and told me to stay put as she would check us in and get two room keys. As she left I told Sheba that I wanted a king sized bed in my room with a jacuzzi. A few minutes later she came back and unlocked the door.

"I got us a room so lets go"

There was no way I was going to spend the night alone with that pervert. "I think I'll sleep in the in the cab tonight and Sheba it's ok with me that you take the room."

I had it with this cunt teasing bitch, playing hard to get doesn't work for me. So I reached out to drag that rich princess out of the cab but she kicked me in the face with her boot. That was it as I climbed into the sleeper and grabbed her by her long blonde hair and pulled her out kicking and screaming. The wind was blowing so hard it made her cries for help useless.

I was now being dragged by my hair down to the end unit of the motel. The parking lot was empty as I looked around for one of the other guests to save me but I now realized that we were the only two people staying here. I put up a good fight with Sheba as I tried to escape but it was useless as she was way to strong for me.

I was getting so turned on as the spoiled rich brat fought me but in the end I managed to get the key in the lock and opened the door. I didn't even bother to turn the light on, I just threw that sexy blonde on the bed and then managed to get between her legs and started humping her cunt with my own. Even though we were both fully dressed I could feel my orgasm starting to well up between my legs as Karen desperately tried to buck me off.

"Oh my god get off me. I mean it Sheba my father will see you rot in prison for this, stop, stop, stop. eeeeeekkkk."

I held her hands over her head as I started to lick her neck, her perfume was intoxicating as it caused me to increase the pace of my humping of that sexy bitch until I collapsed on top her as my orgasm exploded in my panties.

I was never felt so humiliated and used until I heard Sheba moaning and telling me what a good fuck I was but that wasn't the worst of it. The worst of it was when she got off the bed turned the light on and started to undress herself.

To be continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers