Lesbian Teacher vs Sexy Blonde Coed

Story Info
Susan flirts with Ms Hanks to get an A, big mistake.
3.4k words
4.21
20.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

All. characters are over 18

My name is Susan Dancer and people here think I'm pretty but their wrong I'm better than pretty I'm beautiful. My age is 18 and I am 5' 9" with a slim athletic build, which I owe to all of my cheerleading days back in High school My shoulder length golden blonde hair and pearly white teeth gave me that wholesome good girl look, and back in my home town of Wolf Creek, North Dakota. I was voted prom Queen at my High School senior graduation dance. Later that summer I also did some local modeling at a clothing store which led some Hollywood movie agent who happened to be in the area on vacation spotted me being photographed in a yellow bikini while standing next to a surfboard. He thought I was the sexiest woman he ever saw, that's then asked me to fly back with him to L.A for a screen shoot but my folks nixed it because they didn't wanted me hanging around with any acting perverts.

But that was then and this is now. It's four years later and I'm 22 and a recent transfer student from my community college to North Edwards University. That's where I hoped to follow my dream of entering their prestigious Veterinary program, but unfortunately for me it was limited to only a few outstanding students and I'm afraid the woman in charge, Vera Hanks doesn't like me. In fact I think she hates me because I'm so beautiful and she's a fat disgusting excuse for a woman who I think frankly looks more like a guy than a girl.

My roommate Jen, a heavyset short girl with thick glasses who looked like Velma from Scooby-Doo which I suppose makes me a sexy Daphne, Jen told me she knew all about Ms Hanks.

"Susan, she has a preference for pretty girls and with a body and face like yours, you'll be a shoo-in for the Vet program."

"Jen what do you mean by a shoo-in."

"Susan she likes girls, Ms Hanks is into girls, pretty girls like you, just flirt with her you'll see."

An evil smile was staring back at me as I looked in the mirror. That ugly dyke bitch had a girl crush on me, oh am I going to have fun with this.

The next day I was sitting in Ms Hanks advanced calculus class and she was looking at me the way she always did with contempt. Somehow she knew I hated taking her class and must have thought I wasn't good enough to get into the program based solely on my grades.but the truth wasn't about my grades it was about someone as ugly as her who would never stand a chance of getting the pants with someone as hot as myself, she was frustrated and I knew it. When her lecture ended I walked up the steep stairs to the exit knowing that her eyes were riveted on my ass. I turned my head around letting my long blonde hair twirl backwards and then gave her a sexy smile. Oh my God it worked as she snorted like a bull. I quickly made my way to the exit door trying to hold back my laughter. Just to think that middle aged ugly woman with a double chin which also had a hairy wart on it was looking at the sexy crack of my ass, how pathetic.

Later when I went back to my dorm room I caught Jen master-bating herself while watching an episode of Scooby-Doo. She immediately stopped.

"I was just scratching a bug bite that's all it's an itchy bug bite."

I remembered how back home the mosquitoes would drive me nuts but I quickly changed the subject that's when I told her what I did in class and how Vera Hanks reacted. Jen wanted me to demonstrate how I twirled my hair, she was so fascinated she made me do it over and over.

It was now Tuesday and I was handing in my pop quiz to Ms Hanks and to my surprise she asked me to stay back while she graded my test

. "Miss Dancer did anyone ever tell you how pretty you are?"

Shit I got 4 wrong.

"I think you and I could be good friends, very good friends and Miss Dancer friends do good things for each other so I'm giving you an A+and what good thing are you going to do for me?"

"Ms Hanks may I call you Vera?"

She nodded yes.

"I would do anything, I mean anything to get into the Vet program."

She winked at me and patted my hand so I reached across the desk and blew in her ear a soft sexy sounding thank you and by the way please call me Susan I smiled as I heard her swallow her saliva. As I climbed the stairs to leave I looked back and I saw her licking her lips as her left hand went under her disk.

Back in my room Jen made me tell her everything that happened. She was so into this whole thing that she made me blow into her ear just like I did to Ms Hanks. later that night I saw Jen looking at me as I watched her hand moving under the sheets I guess she was scratching that damm bug bite.

It was Thursday and Ms Hanks, I mean Vera again asked me to stay after class.

"Susan my dear I think a beautiful girl like you needs a good friend, a friend who is going to get you into the Veterinary program so I think we should take our relationship to the next level, don't you?"

I kept telling myself what ever you do don't throw up, stay calm just deal with it.

"Vera you work so hard, your neck muscles are so tense so I'm going to treat you to a massage at a health spa."

"Susan my dear thank you for the offer but there is only one person I want to put their hands on my neck, and that person is you."

Vera licked her lips as she looked me up and down.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

I swallowed my pride and put my hands on the old dykes neck. When she was satisfied with my massage Vera got up from her chair and ordered me to sit down, that's when I felt her fat fingers on my neck and then, Oh my God, her hands left my neck and went down toward my chest. Before I could stop her Ms Hanks hands were squeezing my breasts.

"Susan have I ever told you how much I like girls with firm tits?"

I was about to scream when Veras lips touched my skin.

"Vera stop doing that, I mean it stop it."

To my surprise she stopped kissing my neck.

"Susan sorry about that but I was so happy for you that I couldn't help myself. You've been approved for the Veterinarian program."

I was so stunned I completely forgot about her hands that were still fondling my breasts.

"Susan this saturday at my house the Dean and the complete panel of advisors to the program will be there to meet the last student to be accepted and also receive on my approval a full blown scholarship and you know who that person is. it's you."

I was do thrilled I kept telling her over and over.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

All the while her fingers found my nipples gently squeezing them with her forefinger and thumb. That's when reality hit home and I pushed her hands away from my breasts.

"Vera I really appreciate everything that your doing for me but please don't touch me like that, no means no, unless I tell you yes."

I stood up and I kissed her on her fat chubby cheek and then gently nipped her earlobe with my teeth. As I left I twirled my golden blonde hair and asked her.

"what should I be wearing."

"Don't worry Susan because you'll be dressed as a maid, it's a tradition."

Back in my room I told Jen about all of the wonderful news about me getting into the Vet program but I was also too embarrassed to tell her about Veras roaming hands.

"Sue, be careful our Ms Hanks has a bad reputation."

"Jen what do you mean by a bad reputation what did she do."

"Sue, just be careful."

I was taken completely by surprise when Jen passionately kissed me on my lips.

I pushed her away.

"Jen what the hell are you doing."

"Please don't go, stay with me, I love you, be my Daphne and I'll be your Velma, Ms Hanks only wants to have sex with you, please don't go."

I slapped the shit out of her until she was on the floor crying her eyes out.

"When I get back I want you and all your stuff out of my room or else I'll tell everyone what a perverted dyke freak you are, understand."

I kicked her as I left for Ms Hanks house.

It was 7:30 saturday night when I showed up at Ms Hanks home. Her house was a massive colonial located at the end of a rather secluded wooded street. I was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, white cashmere sweater and white sneakers. When I rang the door bell Vera answered it dressed only in a silk robe, my guess she was still getting ready for her guests. She waved me in.

"Susan you'll find your maids costume in the first bedroom to the right of the stairs."

I was a bit stunned to see laying on the top of the bed a pink satin dress, shoes and matching pink satin panty with tiny pink bows on the sides and matching bra all neatly laid out before me. After dressing I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress was totally sexy looking on me it was flared at the bottom and short and I mean short it barely covered my pink satin panty.. As I was admiring myself in the mirror I heard the door open. it was Vera looking me up and down.

"Susan your stunning and so beautiful and that dress that I picked out for you is far sexier then I could have ever imagined."

Vera made a motion with her fingers for me to turn around. I could tell by the look in her eyes it was one of pure lust, fortunately for me her guests were about to be knocking on the door. The thought of being alone in Veras house dressed this way was a bit frightening but the house was soon to be full of people and I'd be safe from any of her lesbian perversions. She then led me down the hallway to her own bedroom I guess she needed some help getting dressed. Once in her bedroom she closed the door

"Vera the door needs to be open if not we wont be able to hear your guests when they arrive."

That's when my nightmare started as she opened her robe exposing her hideous body to me."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you the party is next saturday so now that were finally all alone in my bedroom how about doing a slow sexy strip show for me, get me real excited and then after that we can start the party in your pink panties and then later get down to some serious fucking."

Think before you say something stupid, remember it's only another week before I'll be approved for the Vet program.

"Vera please put your robe back on and get dressed, wear that brown pants suit it's a real turn on for me. It makes you look so powerful and I want to keep pretending to be your sexy maid. I'm going to serve your every need, dinner, drinks and just maybe something a bit naughty later on."

Vera closed her robe and walked over to me. I said to myself quick thinking young lady I was now sure that she bought all that bullshit hook, line and sinker.

She smacked me hard across my face and before I had a chance to react she smacked me again.

"Listen you cunt teasing bitch either give me a good show or I'll strip you myself, got it."

I don't know what got into me but all I wanted to do was get my clothes and car keys and get the hell out of here, fuck the Vet program. I could always get a job as a model maybe go to Hollywood and get a job as an actress. Why not I'm beautiful and sexy looking. I smacked Ms Hanks so hard that my hand hurt.

"Go fuck yourself Vera I wouldn't let you touch me with a ten foot pole let alone with your ugly dyke hands."

Ms Hanks just stood there in disbelief as I continued cursing at her. When I finished telling her that someone as hot as me would never have sex with an ugly fat bitch like her.. I then turned around to get my clothes and leave but just as I had my hand on the door knob I felt a painful yank of my blonde hair as Vera attacked me.

We soon had both our hands in each others hair as we circled about the room. It didn't take very long before the two of us were a tangled mess of naked arms and legs fighting on the floor. Vera eventually managed to get on top of me and began slapping my face while at the same time I dug my nails into her naked thighs. That fat ugly bitch screamed in pain as my nails tore her flesh, she then used both of her hands to tear the top of my dress, ripping it all the way down to my waist. Vera wasn't stopping there as she was now trying to rip off my pink satin bra but somehow I managed to roll her off of me. I now tried crawling back over to the door, but before I could get off my knees she grabbed the back of my dress and tore it in half. Vera then tried putting me in a headlock but I soon managed to free myself and punched her hard in the face which allowed me to be able to stand up and make a run for the other bedroom and flee. but that turned out to be a pipe dream as Vera tackled me in the hallway knocking me back onto the ground. She was now acting like a wild animal as she proceeded to rip the remainder of my pink dress completely off, leaving me only dressed in my pink satin bra and panty, My pink high heels were still on my feet.

Vera then grabbed me by my golden blonde hair and marched me back toward the master bedroom throwing me onto the the bed.

I screamed as she yanked my panties up the crack of my ass giving me a painful wedgie. Vera than began giving me a humiliating spanking and every now and then she'd give me another painful wedgie just to let me know who was in charge.

When Vera sensed that I had lost my will to resist she ordered me to get on my knees, head down, ass up. That's when I felt her hand go between my legs, at first they only caressed my inner thighs, but I bit my lower lip as I felt her fingers rubbing my panty crotch just above my clit. At first she did it in slow circles but she soon felt the dampness in my panties that's when she starting rubbing it faster and faster until I could feel myself humping her hand. Ms Hanks then took her free hand and unhooked my bra letting it slide down my arms. Her left hand went to my exposed breast while her right hand continued to pet my panty clad pussy. I kept telling myself don't cum,don't cum but I was quickly losing it as my breathing turned into short pants. Vera abruptly stopped her assault on my pink satin panty and again started spanking my ass.

After hearing my pleas to stop Vera was now satisfied with my complete debasement and kissed me on my tear stained cheek. We were both laying on the bed Veras meaty thigh was between my legs her hand was rubbing the crotch of my pink panties her other hand had a fistfull of my golden blonde hair as she forced my face to hers.

"Susan I've been dreaming of raping that good girl pussy of yours ever since you began flirting with me back in school and now bitch your pretty little ass is mine."

I tried fighting back as Vera was now trying to force her tongue into my mouth and at the same time she was trying to get her hand under the waist band of my panties. I tried grabbing her wrist to halt her advance as I kept turning my head at the last moment to avoid her unwanted kiss but Ms Hanks would have none of this as she mashed her fat lips into mine her fingers were now caressing my neatly trimmed bush. When her forefinger found my wet cunt and forced it into my tight slit. I gasped as the tip of her finger touched my swollen clit. Vera then used the opportunity to plunge her tongue passed my pearly white teeth to ravage my smaller pink tongue..

It didn't take very long before I experienced the first of multiple orgasms. When Vera was satisfied that my surrender was complete she changed tactics and started to pull off my panties. I don't know why but my pink satin panty was my last line of defense so I tried my best to keep them on but needless to say I lost the tug of war as she flung them across the room.

Vera then mounted me, her sweaty body sliding over mine our breasts mashed together my pert tits were touching her saggy mounds, her jungle of dark brown pubic hairs ground against my neatly trimmed bush. She fucked me hard, and even though I fought back scratching her skin with my nails. I held out to the very end until she forced my legs back and placed her wet pussy over mine. Looking up I could see Ms Hanks mouth slightly open as she was approaching her orgasm all the while she held my ankles with her hands, my pink satin high heels were still on my feet and when her clit found mine is when my dam burst and I squirted my juices into Veras cunt. My arms were now wrapped around Veras neck as she continued grinding her clit into mine and not stopping until she let out a slow sounding cow like moan.

She then slid off of me and again put her meaty thigh again between my legs. With one hand holding both of my wrists over my head Vera was now free to ravish my virgin pussy. She plunged two of her fat fingers into my wet cunt.

That dyke bitch forced my beautiful body into having one amazing orgasm after another. Me Susan Dancer had now completely gave in to Veras perversions, and the last thing I remembered before I passed out was me yelling to Vera

"Don't stop,please don't stop."

It was 10:15 and I was facing Veras feet while my wide spread legs gave her easy access to my exposed pussy which she eagerly explored with her thumb and two fingers. As I felt my orgasm quickly approaching she ordered me to suck her big toe, while disgusting as it was I soon found my body starting to spasm, that's when the bedroom door opened.

"Hi Mom"

Standing before me was Jen dressed like Velma from Scooby-doo holding a red wig in one hand and a purple mini dress in the other, and all the while I was sucking Ms Hanks big toe like a lollypop.

Jen was laughing her ass off as she took her cell phone out to video tape my lips around her Moms fat toe and to make it worse I was screaming out my orgasm while Veras toe was still in my mouth.

The End

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers