Lesbians Sisters Lessons in Love

Story Info
A big sister teaches her brother in the art of lovemaking.
8k words
4.17
27k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I was always catching my little brother Joe masturbating. As I was his older sister, l thought it was pretty natural to be seeing my sibling bashing his bishop. Still, the frequency and manner in which he was caught concerned me.

I would have thought that any boy caught cock handed would show some signs of embarrassment, but not Joe. He just carried on with a big grin on his face and sometimes said, "Hi Jane!" As he continued to wank.

It was always left to me to turn away in embarrassment and yell, "for god's sake, lock your door!" As I hurried onto the landing in a fit of giggles. I wasn't a prude, and part of me wanted to stay and see him sow his seed. As his older sister, that just wasn't done, plus I didn't want to encourage him as he was already masturbating excessively. Why his bedsheets were so crusty, I was sure I could stand them on end.

He didn't care, and I knew what porn he was watching as he never deleted his history. I sneaked a glance one day to see what was getting him so horny. I read the list on the screen; blondes, big boobs, anal sex, squirting, trans-sexuals, foot sex, spañking, cock and ball torture and gay sex. I closed the laptop lid and signed, no, nothing suspicious there.

I was puzzled as Joe was a good-looking boy who shouldn't have trouble getting a girlfriend, but he didn't appear interested. I wondered if my parents mortally wounded marriage had somehow scared him psychologically but instantly dismissed such reasoning. Our parent's relationship was undoubtedly odd, and I wondered why they stayed together despite their contempt for each other.

I was so busy contemplating Joes ambivalence towards the opposite sex I had quite neglected to analyse my reasoning for my own sexuality.

It had always been girls for me as I found my brief affairs with boys a none event. When our new neighbour moved in with a voluptuous daughter all my sexual alarms went off.

The moment I set eyes on her, I gasped in admiration. She had long tanned legs, a cute ass and long healthy dark hair down to the small of her back. She dressed like an anime doll, a short plaid skirt, tight jumper and heels. She flashed a smile my way as I watched her help her parents unload their car. My legs buckled as I gasped in admiration.

Mother and Father put up a pretence of playing happy families to save Joe and me any embarrassment. They slept in separate bedrooms and had come to a strange agreement. Occasionally Mother would invite someone to stay overnight, and her cries of sexual pleasure would be broadcast, if somewhat theatrically, all over the house.

My father never seemed to mind. He was more than happy with not a smidgen of humiliation or disgust towards our promiscuous mother.

My father was a technological genius and immersed himself entirely in his work. His only concession to the opposite sex was the sound of an electronic sexy girls voice coming from a transistor-like speaker. It was mysterious as it was the same girl with a French voice always in the throes of ecstasy. Whatever it was, it worked, and as my parents were going away for a few weeks, I would have the chance maybe to throw some light on this little mystery. I also planned to throw a little party for my girlfriends and invite my sexy neighbour.

The day they departed, I was straight up to my father's bedroom door, which was inevitably locked. I reached up and found his key hidden overhead on the frame of the door jamb. For a technological genius, he didn't have much imagination when it came to hiding keys. That may have something to do with the patronising contempt the Inteligencia held us, red-blooded happy-go-lucky humans. Such was his contempt for us; he was surprised that we knew who Steven Hawkins was. Of course we knew, he was practically a regular on the 'Simpsons', and he wasn't even that funny.

I pushed into his immaculately kept bedroom, stealthily roaming from draw to draw in the hope of finding something compromising. I had seen nothing, leaving me with one sizeable upright wardrobe to search. I pulled the door back and jumped back in alarm as two piercing blue eyes stared out of the darkness of the wardrobe. I froze on the spot, shaking with fear as I involuntarily released a stream of urine down my leg. Our eyes locked, and then I burst out laughing as I realised the eyes were inanimate and in the face of a lifesize doll.

I let out a laugh of nervous relief, clutching my chest as I moved forward to inspect Dads doll. Its face was amazingly lifelike with realistic hair and skin. My Dad's hanging clothes hid its body, which I pulled back to see the doll in all its naked glory. I grabbed hold of it to pull it free and put a hand under each armpit. It was heavier than expected, and I had to pull with all my might. This was not a toy doll but a full silicone skinned human replica.

I pulled it upright, and suddenly the whole thing overbalanced and fell upon me. It caught me wrong-footed as its total weight lurched upon me. I fought for all I was worth, slipping on my just-released urine. Gravity was always going to be the winner. I stumbled backwards and tripped myself up, falling back with the silicone doll falling upon me. I screamed in agony as my head hit the floor, followed quickly by the doll thudding into boobs with its head butting and bloodying my nose.

I yelled out in agony and tried to push the doll off, but it had me pinned down in my daze. I wearily tried to move from underneath the weight while hearing approaching footsteps.

The door opened, and I looked up to see the incredulous face of my brother Joe.

He burst out laughing, "Always did have you down as a Lesbian."

"Just shut up and get me out from under this bloody thing!"

"Looks like she's got a crush on you."

"Enough! Get me up."

"Why not? You've certainly got me up. I love a bit of girl on girl action!" He joked.

"Please", I croaked, and he quickly helped roll the doll off me.

"There's no pleasing some people. I'd kill to be under a girl like this."

"You're welcome to her," As I put my fingers to my bloodied nose.

"What is this?" Said Joe, slowly examining the doll, "It's very realistic. Its piss smells really authentic. I didn't think you could get one into water sports?"

"Haven't you got some wanking to do?" I rasped angrily in embarrassment.

"Sorry, but you must admit this is way out there."

I staggered to my feet and started to laugh, picturing the bizarre scene. "Help me get this thing onto the bed."

Joe took her feet as I took her by the shoulders as we lifted the doll and positioned it in the centre of the bed.

I released her shoulders and looked up to see Joe gawping at the dolls pussy.

"Wow, it's so realistic. I wonder how tight her pussy is?" Joe wondered in a daze.

"Would you seriously consider screwing it?" I asked, dumbfounded by my brother's complete lack of dignity.

"Oh, yeah. She's a babe!"

"She's silicone, not real," I emphasised.

"So are the tits of ninety per cent of actresses and models, doesn't stop me and my mate's want to titty fuck them."

I laughed at Joe's logic. I looked at the doll, quickly realising it was what Father had been working on for the past year. It also struck me that the doll was the object of all his carnal desires.

"What are you going to do with it?" Wondered Joe.

I mused over the question. I thought it might be a nice little curio for my weekend party, and it might be a pleasant diversion for Joe.

Like all kids still living at home, I had arranged a party as soon as I knew our parents would be out of the house. I had invited all my girlfriends but what to do with Joe?

He'd be leering at all my friends, cramping my style, especially if I managed to get into my neighbour's panties.

I sent Joe away so I could clear up my embarrassing mess on the floor.

I lifted my skirt and peeled down my wet panties feeling ashamed of my reaction in the face of danger. I had heard of people pissing themselves when they were suddenly held at gunpoint but to piss myself when confronted by a doll was too humiliating to contemplate.

I stepped out of my micturating panties and went down on my knees to mop up my puddle with them. I soaked up my offending moisture right to the edge of the wardrobe and saw some handwritten notes and a panel box. A controller and instructions for the doll. I studied them with interest and felt for a switch on the back of its neck. My fingers swept away her long blonde hair and found a small button which I instantly flicked. Its eyes blinked as it buzzed into life, making me jump down the bed, almost making me piss myself again.

"Ooh la la monsieur," It bleeped electronically with a caricature French accent, "It's good to see you again as I'm feeling so horny."

I laughed and looked at the control panel and saw a dial with "accents" etched on it.

I turned it incrementally, and it wasn't long before the doll said in a perfect British accent.

"Hello, good sir, one does hope one is going to give me a good rogering?"

I laughed and turned the dial again.

"Ya! You vant to make with zer shag Ya?"

with a dreadful Teutonic voice.

Hmm, it sounded like father liked to be dominated by German girls, I thought to myself before moving on.

"Come to rip my panties off and fuck my brains out, stud?" the doll growled with a Brooklyn hooker voice.

"Ye ha, ariba ariba ariba, OLE!"

I laughed to myself, thinking Dad really needed to work on his foreign linguistics if he wanted this doll to sell.

"Oh daddy, do be gentle with your baby girl," the doll sang with a little girl lost voice.

"Father!" I cried out aloud, shocked at my elder kins perversion, quickly dialling back to the French maid. I saw a dial with "sensitivity' etched above it and dialled it to the maximum. I walked to the bedroom corner and sat in the lone chair there, mulling over an idea.

"Joe," I shouted and waited for him to come into the bedroom.

"How are you two love birds getting along?" He joked. "I see she's already got your panties off."

I had forgotten my piss drenched undies on the floor and made light of it.

"Yes, and she's made me ever so wet!" Making us both chuckle. I could see Joe's mind was elsewhere just as I thought it would be.

"You'd like to screw her, wouldn't you?" I brazenly asked.

"Oh yeah," He bleated like a hungry dog.

"Okay, I'll let you but on two conditions.

One, you follow the doll's instructions to the word."

"And?" Joe butted in.

"And you let me mentor you while watching."

"Deal", He exclaimed without question, already making to mount the doll unzipping his fly.

"Stop! I yelled, freezing him in his tracks.

"When I say mentor, I mean you do exactly as I say."

"Okay," He quickly agreed, reaching for his fly.

"Wait, Don't you mind me watching at all?"

I questioned, aghast.

"Na, you've seen it all before. Besides, I like an audience."

"An audience, where?" I asked, instantly jumping to the correct conclusion in my head.

"Online," Joe confirmed.

"You masturbate online, who for?"

"Anyone who wants to watch," he said as he started to undress.

"Stop, "I commanded, "How many girls do you think you'll come across naked and waiting for you just like that?"

Joe thought for a second and then confidently announced his answer, "Three."

"Three, and who are they?" I cross-examined disbelievingly.

"There's Kim Perkins. Her panties are down so often they get reported to lost property."

"Kim!"

"Yeah, then there's Mary Mason. Her panties are up and down so often her legs have got cotton sores."

"Mary, I don't believe you!"

"It's true, I tell you. if her panties went up and down any quicker, the friction would start a fire."

"And who else?"

"There was a prostitute at Tommy Bickerton's birthday party. I walked in and saw her naked on the bed myself."

"So why didn't you screw her?"

"Because there was already three in line, that's why."

"Three!"

"And that's not including the two already performing on her."

"Two, how were they doing that?"

"Well, one was in her ass, the other in...."

"Okay, enough," I broke in. "Boy, you really need to be ready for when you fall in love. You'll get nowhere the way your sex life is set up."

"Really," He said ln a low voice, surprisingly taking me seriously for the first time.

"That bad?"

"Yes, that bad, so get dressed, we're going shopping."

....,..........................

Within twenty minutes, we were standing in the lingerie section of the Anne Summers sex shop.

Joe wasn't embarrassed to be surrounded by women's underwear at all. On the contrary, he was keen to meet some of the sales girls. According to Joe, the girls worked in a sex shop; they must be 'Up for it'.

A tall thin, busty girl with lank blonde hair come to greet us. Her glowing smile instantly put us at ease. She confidently posed in front of us with one hand on her hip.

"Hi, my name's Laura. How may I help?"

I could see Joe brazenly scanning up and down Laura's body, a bulge in his trousers already making its presence known, signalling his approval.

"We need to buy some suggestive lingerie for his girlfriend."

"Really, what sort of thing do you have in mind? What does she like?"

"Anything we tell her, it's for his sex doll."

"Sis!" Joe bleated angrily, giving me an aggressive stare.

"Oh, so you do have a smidgen of sham," I smirked, proud that I had, at last, got Joe to show some signs of embarrassment.

"It's okay," laughed Laura, "we get all sorts in here."

"Not in his league, I'll wager."

"You'd be surprised, the stories I could tell you. We've even had parents in here buying a doll for their sons to teach them how to make love."

"That's what I'm doing," instantly getting into a rapport with Laura.

"Aww, bless, I hope you teach him well," chuckled Laura.

"I am here you know!" interrupted Joe blushing deep crimson.

"Now, where shall we start?"

"Stockings, two pairs, one black the other white," I replied.

"How long in the leg, is 'er she?"

"I don't know. I've only seen her stood up once," I laughed.

"Yeah, and that made her piss her panties," tartly told Joe, trying to get his own back.

"That reminds me, what's the cheapest pair of panties you have? I had a little accident and had to slip out of them in a hurry."

"You mean, you've got no panties on," gasped Joe. "You slut!"

"Everything was in the wash," I excused directing my answer at Laura, secretly liking her, knowing I was sans panties.

"At least I change my underwear every day, unlike someone I could mention," I rebuffed, turning my attention to Joe.

Laura stared at me stoically, "A girl in here with no panties on buying for herself and a doll, that's a new one on me."

"Do you have anything cheap?" I asked bashfully as I could see Laura looking at my skirt, wishing. I brought down my hands over my crotch in my paranoia as if she had x-ray eyes.

"I'm sorry, but we haven't got anything cheap. There again, I don't know what price you put on your modesty?" Laura smiled suggestively.

"Anything over twenty pence is too expensive then," Joe cracked, causing Laura to laugh. "Just don't get stuck on the escalator," she added.

They laughed in harmony, and all I could do was stand by and blush. I was very conscious of my exposed pussy now that I had a cackling audience.

"I'm sorry. I'll tell you what I can do. I have a spare pair back in our locker room, and you can have those."

"Okay," I meekly accepted as the alternative was letting them know I liked being sans panties. I thought it would be better to cover up for a change. With my pussy sniffing, little brother around just waiting for a glimpse of my goods.

We watched as Laura made her way back to the staff locker room before Joe chirped up, "I think she fancies you."

"What makes you say that?" I muttered without attention, watching Laura move away, her hips swaying in her tight skirt.

"Giving you her spare panties? That's a bit suspicious. I wouldn't give my pants to my mates."

"I wouldn't give your pants to my worst enemy. I'm sure it would be classed as chemical warfare."

"Touche!" Laughed Joe as I wondered about his views on Laura's amorous intentions.

It wasn't long before Laura walked towards us with her spare panties in hand. I saw her in a different light and hoped Joe's assumption was correct.

"Here you go, nothing too fancy, but they'll do you until the washings dry," calmly said Laura. "Slip them on in the changing room while Joe and I find some sexy gear for his girlfriend," she smiled.

"Thanks," I said as I turned to the changing rooms while Laura grabbed Joe by the hand and loudly announced, "let's get you some panties."

In the changing room, I held her panties open and stepped into them. I was about to pull them up when I saw a small patch of moisture in the gusset. I immediately stepped back out of them and brought them up to my nose. Hmmm, fresh pussy. I quickly assumed the naughty girl had slipped out of her underwear and given them to me. Maybe Joe was right. Perhaps she did fancy me. I excitedly stepped back into her panties and pulled them up my legs, electrifying my inner thighs en route.

I savoured the last few inches, swooning as I pulled them over the arc of my ass. My legs trembled as I pulled Laura's wet gusset hard into my excited pussy. I was on heat and rubbed her panties into my moistening gash. The outer door to the changing room burst open. I quickly withdrew my stimulating hand and guiltily rushed out of the changing room. I found Joe and Laura laden with shipping bags of newly bought lingerie.

"They fit alright?" asked a teasing Laura with a knowing look.

"Yes, lovely and snug."

"Good."

"And nice and warm," I added with a wink.

Laura smiled, "So where do I go to get them back?"

So that was her game, the sexy minx. It was hardly necessary because if she came straight out and asked me out, I'd have said yes in a heartbeat. Maybe she was a shy girl not used to dating girls.

"I tell you what, I'm having a party with my girlfriends Friday. Why don't you come, and I can give you them back then." I informed, handing her one of my many scribbled notes with my address on it.

"Oh, thank you. Hopefully, if the parties any good ill need them to replace a pair I've just lost!"

No, Laura wasn't shy.

................................

I sent Joe away so I could dress the doll. I put on her push up bra, which was a waste of money as her tits would still be firm and pointy years later when mine would be around my ankles.

A lovely white blouse, white stockings and a sexy short black pleated skirt. I took the white panties and held them up. They were very sexy. Joe and Laura had picked a good pair, too good for a doll in my opinion. Wearing Laura's moist panties had undoubtedly got me worked up. I was aware of them lightly caressing my pussy and ass with every movement I made, walking, sitting or even just breathing. They were making me heady, mixing my love juice with her's.

I had to concentrate on the job in hand and put my hand up my skirt and pushed her panties against my pussy and flicked away. I was already on the brink, so it wasn't long before I orgasmed hard, making me buckle over with its intensity as I stifled my mouth to stop Joe from hearing. I fanned my flushed face, quickly slipped off Laura's sodden panties, and put them on the doll.

" I'll be seeing you later," I heavily gasped while reaching for the newly bought pair.

I sat in my seat in the corner of the bedroom, crossed my legs and got the control ready in my lap.

"Okay, Joe, you can come in now," I hollered. I heard Joe chuckling as he made his way across the landing.

Joe entered the bedroom full of swagger. He looked at the doll and inquired loudly, "Are you the horny bitch that needs a good rogering? Well, you're in luck because big banging bonking Joes in town, so pull back your beef curtains and let the screwing commence."

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers