Lesbians Sisters Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoying yourself?" croaked Joe, immediately irking me to give his nuts a hard squeeze.

"Oh, you lovely bitch," squeaked Joe.

'Lovely bitch?' I pondered. He was enjoying this just as much as me, and even worse, he knew I was getting off on it.

"Shut up, or I'll twist these little fuckers off," I threatened through my own rasping voice affected by my slowly enveloping invigoration.

"Oh please," Joes begged jokingly.

I was caught off guard by a flash of longing in my pussy and groaned, bending over in ecstasy.

"Shut up!" I snarled quickly, letting go of his balls and spanking his ass hard.

"Oh, a spanking as well, thanks, Sis."

The boy was incorrigible, and the only way to control him was to quickly grab him by his balls and set a devastating speed.

Joe howls were never-ending as I set a vibrato tempo.

Monique went into a rapture, "Oh, Oh, Oh," it robotically squealed and signed, making me more wanton.

'When was my little brother going to cum? I asked myself, amazed at his control.

I took my hands off his balls and started to gasp. My breathing had become shallow as an orgasm had stealthily crept up on me, caught up in the duel cries of great joy from Monique and Joe.

"You okay, Sis?" asked Joe as he came to a halt. I realised how giddy I had become when I straightened up and steadied myself with trembling knees on Joe's hard ass.

I took deep breaths to control myself and let some strength get back into my wobbly jellied legs.

"Yes." I gulped as I steadied myself, quickly becoming aware of my hand on Joe's ass cheek.

"Are you going to spank me?" Joe grinned with a bit of wriggle of his ass.

I quickly spanked his ass hard to give myself some breathing space.

"Yes," I quickly answered with another hard spank to his ass.

"Oh, thanks, Sis," he bleated after he yelped.

"Silence!" I demanded with yet another time buying spank as I struggled to regain my composure.

"Honey?" sighed Monique, "Oh, please don't stop. I'm so close."

"I'm going to have to set a tempo on your ass, and then you're on your own," I gasped.

I started a slow spanking tempo on Joe's ass, and he obediently moved his cock, thrusting butt in time.

I pushed down on his back and leant over him so he couldn't see my flushed face.

"Oh, so good to have you back, my love," Monique gasped.

I positioned myself facing away to look down on his hard pumping balls and gaping pistoning ass.

I was finding it hard to rhythmically beat his reddening ass, keep myself upright with my hand on his back while the giddy sensations in my head and tingling in my loins. I was desperate to give myself some release.

"Oh, my gasped Monique, "nothing better than a quick rogering."

Monique's sighs weren't helping either. I had been too hasty in dismissing her slightly off human emissions of delight, which had steadily got to me.

I speeded up the spanks on Joes beaten ass drawing more cries of pleasure and pain from him. This allowed me to sit down on the bed beside him. I changed hands, spanking him allowing me to slide a hand up my skirt.

I slipped my finger into my panties and fapped away as Joe speeded up his humping. Again we moved as brother and sister in sync. My head swam with ecstasy as I frigged away at my wet pussy.

"Oh, you're hitting it, baby, you're hitting it!" cried Monique, reflecting my exact feelings. I watched Joe's ass cheeks opening and closing at pace. His balls pulled up tightly.

It was too much for me, and I cried out, "Oh, my God!"

"Sis, are you wanking?" laughed Joe through his own gasps.

"Shut up!" I croaked as my head spun.

"Oh, my darling, that is simply divine screwing," Monique purred with her plumb English accent.

"Naughty sister," teased Joe.

I didn't care. I rubbed away at my pussy, my skirt flying about so fast it was causing a draught.

"Sisters going to cum," Joe teased while still rapidly humping away. Didn't he ever cum? I somehow managed to think before my pussy finally clammed up in its final throws.

I cried out and fell back ass first on Monique's controller.

"Oh!" I cried. My ass was twisting on the dial, causing Monique to cry out her orgasm in different languages.

"Darling!" In English.

"Oh, la la!" In French.

" Zeig hail mein father," In German.

"Ye ha, ariba ariba ariba, OLE!"

"Oh! Daddy."

"You fuck me, good big boy!" sighed the Doll In Thia as it finished its orgasm.

I lay back on the bed gasping as Joe ploughed on. He stopped and looked up at my flushed face. "Hey, I thought we were supposed to cum together, some teacher you are," laughed Joe.

"Haven't you cum yet?" I breathily sighed, my chest heaving heavily.

Joe pulled out of the doll and knelt above me. His hard, impressive cock seemingly looking me in the eye.

I gasped for breath and looked at Joe, "You would as well, wouldn't you?"

Joe grinned, "Just give me the word."

"On one condition," I gasped.

"Whatever you want," Joe excitedly accepted with the possibility of screwing me becoming a reality.

"No soft and slow, just fuck me hard."

Joe needed no other invitation. He shoved my skirt up, ripped my panties straight off and pushed my legs wide apart and ploughed into me.

Oh, it was just what I needed as he nailed me at speed. Maybe all his masturbation was worthwhile after all.