Lesbians Sisters Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, you've got to take this seriously," I rebuked, "or you can go back to your wanking."

"And what's stopping me just jumping her silicone?" he laughed.

"Me ripping your balls off, that's what."

"Ohh, I might like that!"

"Try me," I scowled.

Joe could see how serious I was and quickly backed down.

"Okay, okay, cool down, cool down, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to seduce the doll with the skills you have and listen to my advice. Anyway, you can't just bang the doll. You have to work seducing her before her vagina will open up and accept you."

I informed checking my notes to confirm what I had read.

"Wait a mo, what's to stop its vagina closing when I m banging away inside it?"

"What a Venus cock trap?" I giggled, "of course not." In truth, I didn't know. I just said it to calm his nerves.

"Are you ready? " I said, getting his attention as I got up and flicked the switch on the back of the doll's neck. The robot buzzed into life with its eyelashes seductively blinking, and its diaphragm was slightly moving, suggesting breath.

"This is the one zeros 12 sex doll, Monique. I am here to please you."

An officious lady voice announced with perfect diction.

"That's funny it didn't say that the first time," I puzzled. I quickly remembered the dialect dial.

"I thought as much. So what do you want? a French Maid, a German mistress, an English Lady, an Asian...."

"An English lady," enthusiastically interrupted Joe.

"English lady it is," I concurred, turning the dial to my brother's desire.

"Hello, good sir, my name's Monique one does hope one is going to give me a good rogering?" purred the doll with a plum English accent.

"Right away you go," I encouraged, and immediately Joe jumped on top of Monique and started to grope and kiss her hard.

"Oh! You brute! you cad, get off me!" Monique protested.

"Warning! Warning Sex doll xxcc closing down, closing down," the officious lady intervened with an alarmed voice.

Joe looked at me in confusion.

"What! what did I do?" he protested.

"Gently, gently. You're supposed to be seducing Monique, not abusing her.

Kiss her gently. Lightly on the lips and neck, and don't touch her tits. You have to get her warmed up before you move onto those."

Joe started to kiss Monique's lips gently against the harsh closing down mantra still buzzing away in the background.

"Warning! Warning Sex doll xxcc closing down, closing down."

"Kiss and caress her slowly and gently. Nibble behind her ears," I urged, hoping Joe could rescue the situation. Joe didn't panic and obediently obeyed, quickly stopping the dolls alarm.

Joe brought out his best game, and it was apparent it was contrary to his usual bang 'em hard and fast.' After a few minutes of silence, I began to worry if Monique had gone to sleep.

"This is boring," protested Joe.

"Keep going, act as if access to her tits depended on it," I encouraged despite my worries.

"Oh!" Suddenly gasped Monique causing Joe to look up at me, smiling in surprise.

"Keep going, keep going." I implored, and Joe went back to the coal face.

"Oh my, oh my," Monique continued.

"Keep going."

Joe kept his cool, light touch, drawing sighs of appreciation from Monique.

"This is the Sex doll xxcc," the inbuilt guide broke in. "Congratulations, you have reached stage two."

Joe looked at me with a big beaming smile, "I've got her tits!"

"Yes, just be thankful she can't hear you," I warned too late as Joe ripped open her blouse and roughly pulled down her bra.

"Tits!" He shouted in triumph before squeezing her boobs hard and sucking her nipple.

"Oh, you barbaric fiendish brute! Get off me!" Monique screamed.

"Shut up yet bitch," Joe rebuked before hungrily groping at her breast.

"Warning! Warning! Sex doll xxcc closing down, closing down."

"Oh, for god's sake," I despaired."

"Oh, you barbaric fiendish brute! Get off me! Get off me!"

"She's a fussy cow," laughed Joe.

"closing down, closing down!" the robotic voice cut in and repeated over.

I couldn't help but laugh, "come on, Joe, take it seriously, or you'll have to start from the beginning."

"Don't worry, I can get her back. She can't get enough of me."

Joe was good to his word and lightly caressed, butterfly kissed and nibbled at her breast expertly. He occasionally when back to her lips and necks. Kissing his way down her long neck while massaging her breast with his hand.

Joe soon had Monique purring again. Lightly tweaking and twisting nipples before introducing them to his mouth,

"Oh, my lord!" she gasped, "oh, that's so good." Joe was learning quickly to take things slow.

"This is the Sex doll xxcc," the inbuilt guide broke in, "Congratulations, you have reached stage three."

"Pussy!" hailed Joe in triumph.

Joe slowly lifted Monique's short pleated skirt revealing her panties, panties that belonged to Laura.

Joe looked at me quizzically, "I've seen these panties before."

"What?" and whispered, knowing I had been caught but hoping to get away with it in the situation.

"These Panties look familiar, and they're certainly not the ones I bought."

"Keep going, or she'll go cold on you."

He started to sniff at the gusset, "They smell of you as well!"

"How do you know how I smell?"

Joe went back to work but with a dirty, suspicious look on his face.

"The little swine," I thought to myself, so my suspicions were confirmed. Joe had been masturbating with my panties. Somehow that thought turned me on.

Monique squealed in breathy delight as he gently rubbed her panties against her sensitive moist gash.

"Oh, my darling lover, that feels so good!" She electronically purred.

Joe lay his hand lightly on Monique's stomach and slowly opened his fingers. He rubbed delicately back and forth, threatening to plunge his hand down into her panties. Monique's gasped at the erotic threat and then gave a loud sigh as Joe pushed his hand forefinger first towards her pussy. His burrowing forefinger pushed her labia onto her hood, and she sighed with appreciation on every stroke.

I gasped myself, beginning to get turned on by the events before my eyes.

"Well done," I commended, "But be patient. You need to be ready to go down on her."

I couldn't wait for Joe's head to go down on Monique's pussy as my own pussy began to twitch and gush, demanding my attention.

Joe withdrew his hand and took hold of her panties, hitching his thumbs into the flimsy waistband. He peeled her panties down, slowly revealing the blonde synthetic pubes, which popped up as the waistband raked downwards.

Joe positioned his head hovering above her pussy, his eyes studying her folds intently.

I praised my father's ingenuity as I could see from my seated position that Monique's vagina had moistened in line with Joe's sensual caresses.

To my surprise, Joe started to sniff.

"No, no, no," I admonished, "sniffing will stop her flow quicker than bunging her up with absorbent towels!"

"I know that," Joe groaned disparagingly, "her cunt smells of cum."

"What?" I stalled in shock. Maybe father wasn't as imaginative as I thought.

"It's lube," I exclaimed in a panic.

"No way."

"It is. I bought it myself. It's to make things more authentic."

"Pull the other one."

'ill pull both of them if you don't keep her warmed up!"

"Show me the tube then," demanded Joe.

"Okay, I will," as I pretended to look for my invented lube. I knew there was only one way that sperm could have got there. Father must have had a quickie before leaving for his holiday. Monique's vagina must have closed and incubated his sperm.

"I can't find it, look hurry up, or you'll lose her."

"If this really is lube, let's see you taste it."

I froze in horror as Joe grinned, calling my bluff. I either had to eat my father's sperm or call the whole thing off.

That was the last thing I wanted as I was very wet with the erotic display I was getting. I was gagging to get my hands on myself once Joe was in the position to fuck her.

I decided to swallow my pride and swallow my father's cum.

"Okay then," I declared, acting with a carefree attitude getting up and walking over to the bottomless doll. I licked my finger and dipped it deep into Monique's pre fucked vagina, and made a hook to get a good coating of cum on my finger.

I brought it up to my mouth, smiling as I looked at Joe's, 'I dare you,' smirking face.

I knew I had to keep a smiling face regardless of how disgusting my father's cum tasted. The smell alone was putrid enough as I held my sperm covered finger and made sure I had Joe's full attention. I needn't have worried as Joe had lifted his head, making sure I didn't chicken out.

I inserted my finger deep in my mouth, touching the back of my throat. I clamped my lips around my finger and slowly withdrew, feeling my father's spunk gathering in my mouth on the tip of my tongue. The taste was sickly sour and obviously not fresh cum.

I kept up my pretence smiling all the time as I struggled to swallow some of the large globes of father's thick produce.

I swallowed hard and opened my mouth for Joe to inspect.

"There you go!" I gargled.

Joe smiled mischievously, "have another taste."

I momentarily thought of an excuse that he'd be losing lube from Monique's vagina.

I knew any excuse would arouse suspicion, so I leant forward and dipped my finger deep into Monique's pussy. I made an 'O' with my lips and inserted my spunk covered finger until it touched the back of my throat again and then clamped my lips around it and slowly withdrew it, making my lips displace fathers cum on my tongue once more,

I quickly gobbled and chewed my next deposit smirking all the way, knowing Joe would be tasting father's sperm next, and I'd keep that secret until I went for some revenge.

I opened my mouth again for proof of my spunk disposal.

"Right, let's get you eating pussy", I quickly declared to distract Joe's attention.

"Oh good, I've always heard that you Lesbians were the best when it came to eating pussy," he confessed, losing some of his confidence for the first time.

"Eating pussy is like eating a five-course meal. You work from the outside in," I instructed like some suburban Dr Ruth.

The robotic voice kicked in once more. "Warning, warning, sensuality receding, sensuality receding, sensuality receding."

"Get to work."

Joe thankfully was a natural as I was dripping wet and impatient to get my hand into my panties. I watched as Joe lapped away. I frigged away in time to Joe's lapping, brother and sister in sync.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, fuck me!" begged Monique, her body vibrating slightly as a visible sign of sexual pleasure.

"Congratulations, you have reached intercourse level, Congratulations, you have reached intercourse level. You may now insert your penis."

The electronic guide voice cackled. "You may now insert your penis."

I laughed as the doll repeated her readiness for penetration.

"Bit of a mood breaker that", I giggled after I hastily withdrew my fingers from my wanton pussy.

"What now?" inquired Joe, suddenly turning to me for guidance. As I was enjoying a moment with my knees widely spread. Luckily Joe's mind was clearly centred in his loins, allowing me to slowly change my immodest pose, bringing my knees slowly together.

"It's time to get your cock out," I declared, knowing full well that Joe wouldn't be shy in undressing in front of his sister.

Joe jumped up and pulled his trousers and pants off in one swoop before dragging his t-shirt off over his head, allowing me a glimpse of his rampant cock. He proudly posed naked before me with his hands on his hips, pushing his appendage towards me for my perusal.

"Well?" he urged for a compliment with a cat that got the cream expression.

It had been a while since I had a cock inside me, and I licked my lips in appreciation of my brother's fine specimen. It was the epitome of masculinity, standing hard upright with such ferocity it was bending back on itself. His foreskin stretched right back as it leaked pre-cum profusely, giving his cock head and shaft a permanent sheen of homemade lube.

"What do you think?" Joe pushed, twisting his hips to make his cock stiffly swing.

"How does it compare to the cocks you've had?" he pressed.

His cock was impressively potent as it took on the look of an animal just dying to strike like a purple-headed cobra at my welcoming moist cunt. For all its physical urgency, it was still only five inches long and of average girth.

"Nice, very nice, but I've had bigger," I cruelly expressed, immediately irking Joe's ire.

"Nice! what do you know about cock, you fat lezzer?" he jokingly replied with one of his pet names for me. The fat lezzer.

"Don't get me wrong, it's an impressive cock, it's just not....." I began to giggle, knowing the onslaught of abuse that was coming my way". It's just not that big," I spat out through my laughter.

"Bitch!" he insulted in good humour as he grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me towards his rampant cock. "Id soon have you gagging," he jokingly threatened.

For all its lack of length, his cock was easily the most exciting I had seen. I stared at his dribbling penis eye to eye and swallowed hard as my mouth moistened as if lubricating to take it in.

My pulsating pussy seemed to moisten giving me the sensation that my pussy lips were opening to take him in. God, how I wanted some cock.

Joe rocked me back and forth by my shoulders, my eyes watching his vacillating angry animal waiting for it to strike.

"Come on then Sis, instruct me," Joe suggestively pushed as I looked up to see his expectant face. His cock almost touching my chin.

"What you need to do next", I tailed off.

"Yes! Yes!" urged Joe, his body visibly trembling.

"What you need to do next is take your fucking socks off!"

"What!"

"There's no bigger passion killer than a guy keeping his socks on during sex."

"Never mind that open yer gob yer prick teasing bitch," he laughed.

"Hey! I'm here to instruct you on the art of making love, not to take your virginity."

"I'm not asking you for a fuck; I just want you to give me a gobble."

"Hey, I'm being professional here."

"Fuck professional, this isn't reservoir dogs. Suck me off," he begged.

"No!" I defiantly raged. "Get back to your doll," I demanded against my true feelings. Luckily Joe was asking for a blow job. I didn't want that. I wanted Joes cock in my pussy.

Joe turned in a sulk and mounted Monique without much enthusiasm.

"Oh Gosh, what a super penis, darling," purred Monique.

"You, see," rejoiced Joe, his swagger coming back directly because of the ego massaging of Father's Sex doll.

Instantly Joe started to rapidly bonk Monique. His ass pumped like a steam piston on a train.

"Oh, Oh-oh, you brut! You blaggard! You're raping me in two!" she loudly protested.

The sight of my inexperienced brother's attempts at being a caring, passionate lover by smashing into Monique like a labourers sledgehammer had me in fits.

"Stop, you cad, you swine," Monique yelled in protest.

Joe ignored her and maintained his violent cunt bashing.

"You beast, you brute, Stop, stop!" she loudly screamed.

"Joe, Stop!" I yelled, Stop," but still, he went on like an animal possessed.

I got up and tried to stop him by holding his shoulders, but still, he hammered on.

"Stop!" I screamed in his ear, still to be ignored.

In desperation, I took a firm grip of his balls and pulled him out.

"Oh Sis, I love it!" he shrieked.

"What are you doing? I'm not training a rapist."

"It's only a bloody doll," Joe protested.

"It's not a good habit to get into."

"What is she going to do? Report me to the Sindy policewoman, put me in a playpen jail?"

"The more caring and adoring a lover you are, the more likely she'll put out for you in the future."

"What if she wants a bit of rough?"

"Rough, are you joking? You bruise her like she won't want to see another cock let alone have one inside her."

"Okay, nice, and slow," Joe mimicked, "is that all there is to it? nice and slow."

"No, it's about timing, light and shade, hard and soft. You've got to be inventive, play her like a Stradivarius violin."

"I'd rather play her like a Pete Townsend guitar and smash an amplifier with her," chuckled Joe.

"Oh god, there really is no hope for you."

"I'm only joking. Come on, guide me."

Joe jerked to attention as I reached down and grabbed his balls.

"Hey!"

My grip tightened around his nuts, and Joe's body stiffened up in submission. "Okay, I'm going to pull you back, slowly by your balls, and you'll going to have to tell me when your dicks going to fall out of her vagina."

"Okay", Joe croaked, "but could you loosen your grip a little?"

"And if you fall out, I'll squeeze these little chestnuts off. Okay?

Joe let out a cry as I demonstrated how his chestnuts would be treated.

"Right, back," as I slowly pulled him out of Monique by the balls, "don't forget to tell me when you're going to fall out."

"Stop!" cried Joe.

"And forward," as I pushed him back in by his soft mushrooming balls.

"Right, back," as I slowly pulled him out of Monique by the balls, "don't forget to tell me when you're going to fall out."

"Stop!" cried Joe.

"And forward," as I pushed him back in by his soft ballooning balls."

I pushed him in hard balls deep in until I felt resistance with Joe protesting and his balls crumbling in my hand.

"I'm in, I'm in!"

"Right, back," as I slowly pulled him out of Monique by the balls again.

"Stop!" cried Joe.

"And forward," as I pushed him in a little quicker this time."

"Oi! Careful," Joe laughed, clearly enjoying being led by his nuts.

I soon had Joe dancing to my hand to balls leadership.

I maintained the rhythm, pushing and pulling back and forth despite the indecipherable protests from Joe. I separated his testes in their sac with my thumb. I used my spread fingers underneath his complete ball sac to get an excellent solid unforgiving grip on his tender control pods.

"Sis, you're hurting me," Joe protested with a gargled voice as my grip took an impact.

"As soon as you move your sorry ass in time to my hand, it'll stop hurting," I coldly informed with relish.

Joe grunted each time I changed direction with his testicular controller, and I began to enjoy the power of my hand on his squiggly balls. Monique also approved.

"Oh, my darling, that's simply divine!"

Came the electronic purr of approval.

"Trust you to agree," grunted Joe as I pulled his balls forward a little faster to give Monique a little treat.

"Oh, my love," gasped Monique.

"Oh yea, all-girls together," croaked Joe laughing at his own joke.

"As soon as you screw her at the right tempo, the sooner I stop controlling you by your balls," I instructed with malicious glee. I was finding the aphrodisiac power turning me on. Unfortunately, Joe was a quick learner and was quickly humping Monique at my desired speed.

"Oh, you're doing me, baby," Monique purred.

I watched Joe's ass cheeks open and close as I pushed and pulled his nuts. Alas, there was minimal persuasion in my directions as he was quickly in step.

I was enjoying my stranglehold on Joe's nuts and was loathe to let go.

"I'm going to speed up a little now," I warned, thinking that was as good an excuse as any to keep hold of his gonads. As soon as my words were out, I readied myself to squeeze his balls hard to thwart any protest. To my surprise, there was none.

"Okay," came Joe's breathy reply.

I was pleasantly surprised by Joe's submission as I speeded up my pumping action with Joe's testicles.

He grunted on each change of directing but soon got the rhythm I set. I marvelled at this ass cheeks clenching and opening as I pulled him back and forth as let out an involuntary gasp.