All Comments on 'Lesbionage'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
00hot

Oohhh i think Sadie should join Kat and Linda and make one kick ass team, not to mention sexy. Far better than the sexist babble of 007 . This is crying out for a sequel where the three of them work together and tease another helpless spy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah I hope in the next part she joins viper

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Hi,

This was amazing! Please say you'd consider another chapter xx

Smokey125Smokey125over 1 year agoAuthor
Aquariusgirl

Hey AG! Thank you very much for the kind words. Sorry for taking till now to reply to your comment... but the truth is, I let several years go by without responding to any comments at all. I used to at first, but... eh, meh. I haven't published anything for a good while, for a couple of reasons, but there were one or two stories I did promise sequels to. I'd certainly consider sequels to any of them if I could think of interesting enough storylines for them. Certainly still open to suggestions too. Someone just asked me to help edit a story for them, so I did... we'll see what happens with any future works of my own. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...