Leslie Loves a Soccer Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman meets a soccer dad she can't resist.
2.9k words
4.27
14.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie looked out on the grass-covered fields and smiled. It was a warm spring day, and the breeze coming of the soccer fields felt good... even for a soccer mom who sometimes found it hard to concentrate on the kids' activities on the field... and had her attention drawn to the sidelines.

As the breeze blew through the flowy summer dress she chose for this warmer-than-normal day, her own temperature rose looking at the soccer dads who lined the pitch. They were all shapes and sizes - some a little thick but with strong shoulders and arms, others looking like they were ready for some action on the field (and maybe OFF the field, Leslie hoped) with trim bodies and firm asses.

Between the usuals she saw - and sometimes fantasized about - one new one stood out for Leslie. Clean-shaven and sporting a salt-and-pepper short-cropped haircut on top, Leslie thought he was different than so many of the other "dads" out there: maybe a little older (50? She thought) but with a trim waist and a hot ass that she could imagine would drive his hips against her for a ride she wouldn't forget. She had to me.et him.

"Hi, I'm Leslie!" she said as she smiled and offered an outstreched hand to this silver fox.

"Fred," he replied as smiled a warm, heart-melting smile Leslie hoped to see more.

Leslie could feel a growing wetness as she looked into his dark eyes. If she had been wearing panties, she knew that they would soon be soaked. The breeze blew easily through the light fabric of her dress - almost flying up and exposing her. Too bad it didn't, she thought to herself. She imagined if it had, Fred dropping down and latching onto her wet pussy with his mouth... his tongue dancing expertly on her swollen lips, darting in and out of her, licking vigorously on her throbbing clit. Her nipples grew hard against and started to poke at the clingy material. The scene played out in Leslie's mind, and she found herself shaking hands with this handsome stranger a little longer than she had intended.

"So which one is yours?" she asked, finally composing herself enough to speak and breaking off contact with his dreamy brown eyes.

"Oh, none are mine directly," he laughed a little. "But I'm an uncle to those two over that way."

Leslie smiled and pretended to look at the ones he pointed to, nodding a false acknowledgment. She was having trouble concentrating. She kept imagining how it would be if Fred swept her up in his arms, kissed her deeply, passionately... and then bent her over and fucked her right on the side of the soccer field... how she would moan and scream in delight, her massive tits spilling out of the dress while Fred pounded her pussy from behind. How the other parents would watch in amazement - maybe even a couple would want to join in - while the kids stopped in their tracks to see nature unfold before them.

But instead of this erotic scene taking place right there on the grass, Leslie and Fred made small talk. She found out he was a writer, but he was a little vague about the nature of what he wrote. Adult fiction? She wasn't sure what that meant exactly. But she kept chatting and finding out more about this man with the silver hair but mid-30s look. After a few minutes (really just a few seconds after meeting him) Leslie knew she wanted to get to know this guy better... in a definitely adult way. But she needed to make an escape from the soccer games that would last for hours more. Excusing herself, she went over to her husband just a few yards away.

"Can you watch the kids for the rest of the day?" she asked. "I've got some things I'd like to... do."

Leslie's husband smiled and agreed, also agreeing to her request that he take the kiddos out for supper after. He hadn't seen her talking to the man just a short way down the pitch and assumed she just needed a break. She had to do most of the soccer parent chores, so he was glad to pick up the slack so she could get away this time. Leslie kissed him on the cheek and headed back down the sideline... her husband's attention turned back to the progeny running around on the field.

Leslie walked off careful not to arouse suspicion about what she was planning to do with Fred. Oh, she and her husband had an arrangement that let her be with other guys; sometimes he would even join in. But there was something about Fred that made her want him to be her little secret this time. A fuck that only she (and Fred) would know about. Leslie asked Fred to join her to grab a cold water from the concession stand some distance from the field, closer to the parking lot where he pointed out his truck was.

He bought them two bottles of water and handed one to Leslie. Leslie pressed the cold contained to her neck... and then to the exposed part of her chest from her undoing an extra button on the dress.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she slightly moaned, knowing it would catch his attention. She closed her eyes and imagined Fred's eyes on her and the condensation ran off the bottle and between her breasts. Opening her eyes to see Fred indeed looking at her. "It's just so hot today, don't you think?"

Fred nodded wordlessly, a slight smile on his face. When he started to move back to the fields, Leslie protested.

"Do you have to stay?" she asked. "I'm so hot and need to get out of this sun. My husband said he can watch our kids, and I'd really like to get out of here. Could you give me a lift home?"

Fred readily agreed and led them to his truck. Leslie admired his chivalry, hoping that wouldn't last long. She couldn't wait to get him to her house... have him grab her ass and lift her into his strong arms... wrap her legs around him and lower herself on what she hoped would be a massive, hard prick. The whole idea made her a little weak in the knees, and a couple of times, she dropped behind Fred just slightly to view his magnificent ass in those jeans. She could imagine gripping those ass cheeks and making him face fuck her until he exploded a load of hot, white cum down her throat.

Fred opened the passenger door for Leslie - such a gentleman, she thought - and moved around to the other side to let himself in. Leslie waited just a moment, as she wanted to give him a peek up her short dress as she climbed in, nonchalantly exposing her bare pussy to his eyes, giving him a glimpse of the wetness he had aroused from her. His door opened, and Leslie stepped up into the truck, knowing that she was giving him this free show... and loving every minute of it. Fred looked right at her and tried to look away quickly, but Leslie knew he had gotten the glimpse she had hoped to give him, and she smiled at her cunning accomplishment.

She asked him to turn up the AC and she leaned forward to the vent in front of her, opening up another button on her dress and pulling it open to expose more of her fantastic cleavage.

"Oh, that helps so much," she cooed, shifting her eyes to the left to see Fred watch her, her nipples hard as diamonds and almost all the way out of her dress. "I was soooo hot!"

"I think you still are," Fred chuckled, and Leslie thought maybe he was well aware of the game she was playing. She watched him put his hand on the gear shift - he drives a stick! she thought. And I want to drive his stick! - and the pair was headed for Leslie's place. "Thank you for the lift. It's not too far out of your way, is it?"

Fred shook his head no and said he was pleased to help this damsel in distress. They chatted a bit more as they drove the short distance to Leslie's house, where she hoped she'd get the chance to slay his dragon. Pulling up out front, Fred pulled the parking brake out slipped the truck out of gear.

"Thank you for the ride," Leslie smiled and unbuckled her safety belt. "You really were a lifesaver."

"It was my pleasure," he smiled back at her. Leslie slid on the seat a little closer to him and reached out her hand to touch the short, silver hairs on the side of his head.

"Maybe you could come in for a bit for a proper 'thank you?'" she smiled at him. "I'd love to show you my... appreciation."

Fred looked back at Leslie and smiled. She knew he knew what she was up to. Grabbing his neck and pulling herself to him, Leslie stopped less than an inch from his face. "And I'm VERY appreciative," she said.

Fred reached back to her and pulled her mouth to his. Leslie felt a thrill go through her as she kissed Fred deeply... and he kissed her back, their two tongues entwining in each other's mouths, just as she had imagined standing by the side of the soccer field.

Fred opened his door and started to slide out, grabbing Leslie by the hand and dragging her along willingly. Leslie's dress rode up over her hips as she slid along the bench seat and thought - just for a moment - how she wanted to pause and impale herself on the gear shift, giving Fred and erotic show he likely had never seen before. But the first thing she wanted Fred to see going into her pussy was his hard tongue or his hard rod, either one would be fine with her.

They nearly sprinted to the front door, and Leslie hurriedly opened it, moving quickly before the neighbors got too much of an eyeful - "too much" being the operative phrase here, as she was sure they did see something. She imagined how they might be inspired to jump in their own beds, egged on by Leslie's screams of delight that would soon penetrate the walls of their home and circulate the neighborhood... inspiring wives to deep throat their husbands and men to bang their wives like they were on a honeymoon. Pushing the door open, Leslie pulled Fred inside with her for their own adventure to begin.

They kissed deeply again, away from any prying eyes, and Leslie reached down to grab Fred's crotch.

"My god!" she thought, feeling the amazing thickness of Fred's cock through his jeans. It might not have been the longest Leslie had ever had, but she was more than impressed with its girth and unzipped his fly.

Suddenly, Fred spun her around and pinned her against the front door. His hands went up under her dress, and Leslie gasped as his fingers began to probe her wet pussy. Fred lifted her dress and looked upon the wet gash before him, Leslie almost struggling to breathe - in a good way - as her body continued to be held against the wood. She soon felt a new wood coming at her from behind as Fred began to push his hardness into her tight pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" is all Leslie could get out of her mouth as Fred's massive head began to penetrate deeper and deeper inside her, one hand on her hip and the other ripping the dress off her body. She felt Fred's hips bang against her ass as each thrust took him deeper into the tight opening and spread Leslie's pussy lips further apart. "OOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Her dress completely gone, Leslie pushed herself back into Fred's unrelenting pounding, extending her arms against the door so her breasts would sway back and forth. She loved the way his hands gripped each of her hips. Somewhere along the way, Fred had shed his pants and shirt, and Leslie looked back to see his lean torso and bulging arms work together to fuck her so well from behind. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh, her sloppy wet pussy making an almost slurping sound around the throbbing member that made its way in and out, and her own moans made for an erotic concert playing right there in her front entryway.

"OH! GOD! FRED!" she shouted above the din, making sure he knew how much she loved what he was doing. "YES! YES! YESSSSS!!!!!"

Leslie felt herself almost going over the edge and into a full-blown orgasm, when she suddenly felt Fred withdraw his hard cock and drop behind her. Using one hand to keep her pinned against the door, Fred used the other to spread open her ass cheeks and pushed his face into her pussy. Leslie nearly leaped as she felt his tongue probe deep inside her and then make its way back out to lick up and down her wet slit. When he reached her clit, he would flick it with his tongue, bringing new delights to Leslie and sending shivers through her body.

"OH! BABY!" she moaned as she felt Fred's hot breath from his panting against her swollen labia. Feeling her orgasm growing from deep within, Leslie let out a cry as she felt it wash over her entire body. "UUUUNNNNHHHHHH!!!!"

Panting, she thought Fred would let up for a second. But after just a momentary breather, she felt his tongue once again begin to lap at her even-wetter pussy. Leslie felt him take both his hands and spread her firm ass cheeks wider apart, and she could barely believe the next sensation as she felt his tongue make its way around her puckered asshole.

"Ooooo... baby! No one's ever done THAT before!" she cooed at him, encouraging the licking even more. "Oh, YES! DEEP INSIDE!"

As his tongue did its magic on her bung hole, Leslie felt Fred's fingers start to probe inside that sopping wet cunt again, alternatively putting in one finger... and then a second... as he would rub her clit on the way out each time. The combination of the tongue on her ass and the fingers in and out of her pussy were too much, and Leslie found herself cumming again.

"OH! OH! OH" she screamed again, wondering if the neighbor heard... and if they were inspired to their own lovemaking sessions - or at least in Leslie's case, LUSTmaking. "OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Fred stood, and Leslie spun around to kiss him again. She tasted her own pussy on his mouth and pushed her tongue deep into him to draw out as much as she could. She was amazed at how easily Fred lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around him and grabbed around his neck, as he impaled her on his hard cock again. He carried her effortlessly through the house until they reached her bedroom... and her marital bed.

"Fuck me on my bed, baby!" she implored Fred. "Fuck me where my husband would normally take me. Make my bed your point of conquest!"

And Fred obliged. Taking her over to the large mattress, he set her down on the edge, never letting his thick cock leave her pussy. Rhythmically, he began to pump in and out of her, her ass on the edge of the bed and him standing to get better leverage. Each pump was deeper than the one before, and Leslie could feel his massive head of his cock thump her G spot.

"YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!!!!" she shouted, feeling something building deep inside her. "OOOHHHHH!!!!"

With that, Leslie felt a gush come forth from her vagina; she had squirted on this wonderful cock, soaking the sheets with the product of this sex-filled romp. She pulled Fred down on top of her and kissed him deeply again, wrapping her legs around his surprisingly fit body. In one motion, she rolled over and mounted him, riding him hard and deep... determined to replicate the sexual energy he had given her. Using her own pelvis as a battering ram, Leslie continued to bounce up and down, while simultaneously squeezing his cock with the muscles deep inside her pussy.

"Come on, baby! Cum for me!" Leslie shouted at him, her firm ass bouncing up and down, her tits swaying wildly above his face, and her pussy gripping that hard rod she now so loved. "Yes! Give it to me, Fred! Cum deep inside me, FRED!!!!"

With that, Fred gripped Leslie by the hips and pulled her slightly forward. Lifting his ass off the bed, he began to mercilessly pound her pussy, filling her again and again with his thick shaft. Leslie gasped as she rode this magnificent prick, and she could feel Fred begin to stiffen and tense inside her.

"UUUNNNNHHHHH!!!!" he screamed as a thick stream of white hot cum made its way up his shaft and deposited deep inside her already wet pussy. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Leslie continued to ride his spurting dick, using her inner muscles to milk it of all of its cum... so much cum that it began to spill back out of Leslie and pooled on Fred's pelvis between them.

Panting hard - as was Fred - Leslie lowered herself down and wrapped her arms around his body as he also embraced hers. But just as she thought they would drift off together, Leslie heard a familiar sound. The bedroom door handle turned and the door opened... and there he was.

TO BE CONTINUED