Leslie: The Wild woman of Borneo

Story Info
The start of a relationship with a wild woman.
762 words
4.13
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In every life, a man (or woman for that matter) should get to experience a woman so wild, so crazy, so passionate, so uninhibited that she was almost too much to deal with. I know most of you readers are horny guys who would say, "Bring it on!", but there are limits. Leslie pushed those limits, but I loved her, even if I could not ultimately handle her. She stretched my horizons as far as what two people could do in bed.

We met through mutual friends, but I sort of doubt that it was romantic setup since Leslie was in her early 40s and I was in my late 20's. Yup, a cougar, glory be to the cougars of the world--they are the best. Another improbability for our relationship was that Leslie was basically gorgeous (while I am plain). She was a tall, elegantly slender (with an Audrey Hepburn figure), smoky brunette sort of like a cross between Margot Kidder and Vivien Leigh, with a large dash of Eliza Doolittle as a flower girl. She was sort of a country girl, having grown up in rural Florida and had a bit of an accent.

I don't remember how it happened, but we had a date ending with a kiss goodnight. It was a very fine, passionate kiss, but there was to be no sex on the first date which was fine with me. I was happy to go slow and could not actually believe that such a bombshell would want to sleep with me.

On the next date, I could not believe my luck when she invited me up to her apartment.....and I could not believe my eyes when I slowly peeled off her clothes. She had a tall thin body with cute, firm little boobs and a beautiful furry bush poking out of her teddy.

I went very slowly with her (as I do with most women), savoring every little sight and feel and scent of her incredible body. We kissed and squirmed and all that stuff. Eventually I worked a finger around her dripping wet pussy and brought my finger to my lips as I sensuously licked it while staring her in the eye. Then I did it again, but took my moist finger and use it to wet one of her nipples, going round and round; then I sucked that nipple clean and repeated this a few times. We were going wild.

Then for the main event (at least for me); I kissed my way down to her furry, fragrant, moist pussy, and, wow, she tasted so good. The best ever I would say. I licked and nuzzled and sucked on her pussy until she pulled me away saying that she did not want to cum just yet.

Then she pulled me up and guided my cock to her pussy. I slowly teased the entrance with the straining head of my cock, going in and out, until she bucked and squirmed and pulled me into her heavenly depths.

We made slow passionate love for a few minute with me trying my best to hold onto my cum (back then I had perfect orgasmic control which was very important for some of the things I did). I would periodically pull out and present my dripping cock to her mouth which she would eagerly suck clean of her juices. We did this a few times, and it made both of us hotter and hotter.

While I was making love to her, she came a few times; amazing to have this beautiful, sexy woman orgasming around my cock. Eventually I pulled out and lay on my back. She knew what to do without asking and hopped up, and eagerly took me into her mouth. It did not take long for me to respond to her lively tongue. When I started to moan and squirm, she sucked harder. When I warned her that I was about to cum, she moaned around the cock stuffed in her throat and sucked harder. And then, POW, I shot jet after jet of warm cum into her mouth. She took it all while purring in satisfaction. She eagerly swallowed my cum and afterwards had a cat-that-ate-the-mouse look on her face. We kissed passionately, and I could taste my cum and her pussy juice on her lips. Wow what an experience...but things were to only get hotter.

The next time we made love, I snaked a lubed finger into her ass as I was thrusting my cock into her pussy. Wow, what a reaction. To be continued.