Wet Dreams Ch. 01 - Femdom Erotica

Story Info
She dreams of his face flushed because of her touch!
1.7k words
5
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a world of those who know what they want and will do anything to have it. It is also a world of those who don't realize what they want, even if it's right in front of them.

However, this lack of self-awareness does not mean they feel nothing. They do feel! Like a termite slowly eating their core. It eats them until their outer layer starts to crack, leaving a hollow structure of bones behind. So, how do they live? Do some of them end up realizing it? Or do they just live a hollow life?

Among these unaware souls was Leena, a twenty-year-old student who had recently rented a single-story house to pursue her studies and embrace the challenges of adult life, as her father had suggested.

She had spent countless serene nights in her rented house since she moved in until that one fateful night.

Wrapped calmly in her blanket, she was nestled into her pillow, her breathing steady and calm. However, the tranquility of her slumber was abruptly shattered as her darkened vision was morphing into the delicate face of a stranger straddling her.

He acted serenely, bearing insatiable eyes, silent, yet his lips seemed to be seeking for something. Thrilled, she flinched at his sudden hands gently pinning hers beside her head and his lips inclining closer and closer to hers.

His body had stirred so adjacent to hers, urging her to accept the lustrous act with heavy breaths and a wriggling body. It was like a dance of slithering snakes, chafing bodies with each other, in a beautiful melody of their varied breaths.

He nuzzled into her neck, trailing his skippy breaths an inch away. Their faces brushed together, like the breeze flowing in from her window, as he moved back and forth from the left side of his neck to the right, creating a forming heat between them.

"I want you." He demolishly exhaled, almost a cry of desire, from her collar to her torso, causing her to whiff in the strong air, and her eyes to recognize him.

He breathed further down to her abdomen, taking a seat in between her legs. "I know who you are." She whispered, examining his face leisurely inclining to her thighs.

"You don't even know my name?" He seemed hurt as he said that, causing her to sit up and regard his gloomy face inching closer to her inner thighs. Astonishment had clouded her and before she could feel his lips graze her skin, she fell back. Waking up to the reality.

Her eyes unbolted in the quickest of motion, widening as she saw nothing but the ceiling of her room above her. Her limbs pulled her up to sit up and observe nothing but her wriggled-up sheets, her beeping alarm, and her messed-up body.

She was wearing clothes, covered in a blanket, and was alone with nothing out of place, unlike her dream.

A state of frustration could be seen on her face as she rubbed her eyes to process her peculiar dream. A strange occurrence in her language.

"I had a weird dream last night." Rubbing her eyes again, Leena whispered solely to Vritti alongside the chatter of her friends grouped around her. In the middle of the cafeteria, she added, with a bit of puzzlement in her tone. "It was a sex dream."

Vritti, her closest friend of the same age, had always been with her. A young woman of a light skin tone with a tall and petite physique. "A sex dream? With whom?" Vritti questioned, letting it ponder on her face, her black eyes peering right into Leena's brown ones.

"I don't know." Unsettled as she should be, her eyes wandered around in frustration, quickly finding the source of her unsettlement. "Him! It was him." She speedily pointed him to Vritti adding, "It's stupid, I don't even know his name."

"Do you like him or something?" Vritti's eyes observed the quiet guy in a blue shirt, sitting so anxiously on a table ahead of them. His friend, sitting with his back facing them was hiding half of his features, not letting them perceive his supple skin shine in the sunlight.

"What no! I just told you I don't even know his name." She responded quietly, watching his eyes smile at something. His cheeks puffed up, sourcing her eyes to his lips, forming quiet words and they led her to his neckline.

She trekked further without realizing and tightly grasped the cup of tea at the sight of his collarbone getting exposed to the warm air. His lips swiftly took a sip of water, clumsily allowing the water drops to slip to his neck, drying her lips without realizing.

Abruptly, a vision from the previous night started playing in her head, filling her ears with his hefty breathing noises, causing her to copy it. Her heart was burning again, like the feeling of the last night. "That's weird. Why would you dream about him then?" Vritti's calm but questioning tone swiftly blocked her from envisioning further, pulling her eyes back away from him.

"Maybe I'm just sexually frustrated." Leena, parched and dried up to her throat, licked her lips and added in a bumpy tone, "Whatever. Have you got your book from Saanvi?"

"Oh! I forgot." A response from Vritti further added, "I'll do it when our classes are over."

Vihan clutched his water cup, sneaking at Leena's composure, lost in his indie self. "Don't you think you should talk to her?" Ridhan, the guy covering half of Vihan from Leena's eyes caught him once again, ogling at her with his hopeless eyes.

Vihan jolted back, peering at Ridhan's black eyes with his same ones, and shrugged anxiously, "I don't think that's a good idea." Ridhan, Vihan's best mate, had been seeing him head over heels for Leena.

He's one of his few friends who helps the poor anxious boy with anything not casual for him. Tall at heights and excellent in physics they both had almost everything that looked the same, but the personalities clashed every time.

"That's what I was thinking when I was ogling Saanvi, but it turned out to be so much better than I expected. You should try too?" Ridhan suggested, noticing a trampled look on Vihan's face. His face looked as if he had already given up, his eyes fixed on the cup.

"Okay. Don't worry. We'll think of something." Ridhan caressed him with his soft tone, adding at the sound of the bell, "Let's go! It's time for the class."

"When is she coming?" Leena questioned, standing at the gate of the college, huge and wide. "She should be here by now," Vritti answered, squinting her searching eyes into the crowd of students leaving the campus.

After a while of waiting, Vritti could be seen waving in a certain direction, assembling Leena to look mindlessly in the direction of Saanvi. She had eyes at peace, and stiffness in her body until she saw a familiar figure walking with Saanvi and with one more guy.

"What is he doing with her?" She questioned, pouring her astounded eyes at him and not giving any attention to Saanvi, who swiftly stopped before Vritti.

Vritti was puzzled as well but was not letting it surface on her face like Leena, who was just glaring at Vihan. "Hi!" Saanvi boomed with a warm smile and playfulness in her temperaments, handing Vritti the book accidentally exchanged by them and moving on to introduce the two boys standing beside her.

"This is Ridhan." She beamed with a tint on her cheeks, mischievously giving an eye to him, and later added, "And this is Vihan."

Unlike Ridhan, confident and carefree, Vihan seemed to be hiding his eyes away from them, shy as he shook Vritti's hand and shyer as he proceeded with Leena.

"Vihan?" Leena said, interested at the sight, driving Vritti to interrupt in a hurry. "Um yeah, Vihan and Ridhan, we don't recognize you?"

"You don't?" Saanvi, a bit astounded, questioned, adding, "They are in our English class."

"Just English?" Leena questioned ahead, constantly peering at Vihan who was rubbing his fingers and hands together, looking at his shoes. "Yeah. You're not in the other classes we attend." Ridhan answered, slipping his hand on Saanvi's waist, which drove more blush on her face, catching both Leena and Vritti's eyes.

"So, you know us?" Leena went again, gazing at Ridhan with boldness. Her bold eyes made him shudder and respond in stutters, "Yeah, kind of."

"Hmm." Leena's eyes wavered back on Vihan, finding their way again to his lips. He licked and nipped them, driving a sharp sword into her heart. Not realizing, she again caressed him with the same gaze of need, slithering her eyes down to his sweaty neck, fisting her hands.

"Oh, we're going home, you enjoy." Vritti suddenly pulled Leena out of the spell enforced by Vihan, who had stolen a sentence of invitation to hang out with them from her. Catching Leena's eyes on herself, Vritti added, this time catching Vihan's eyes, "Leena's not feeling well."

"What happened?" He suddenly questioned, showcasing his tensed features, surprising everyone. "I just didn't sleep well." Leena answered, softly meeting the eyes of her watcher, adding, "There's nothing to worry about." He quickly flinched back at the softness of her tone, swaying his fluttering eyes away.

"Take care." He stuttered, not showcasing enough but enough to cause turmoil in the nights of Leena.

"Did you notice that?" Vritti raised a question, sitting in a cab to Leena's house, gazing at Leena, who was just as astounded as her. "Yeah. It was weird." Leena whispered, turmoil inside and out, repeating the thought of him in her head.

It was like a hurricane forming in her head as well as in her body. Her heart was burning, making her body feel the heat of it as well.

"I think we should have gone with them. That way we might have been able to learn more about that guy." Vritti's words formed confusion in her and planted a bit of calmness as well. "What are you talking about?" Leen questioned, driving Vritti to crackle.

"What? Were you so busy looking at that poor guy with your jabbing eyes that you didn't hear they were going to hang out together?"

"What?" Leena's head filled with all those thoughts counted one another thought. "Did she tell you where are they going?"

*****

END OF THE CHAPTER

----Love, author! ❤️