Leslie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I will tell you this now, so there will never be any misunderstanding whatsoever," He said. "You exist only for My pleasure. Your sole purpose in life is to please Me. I own you. I own your body. I own your mind. Soon I will own your heart and your soul as well. You will give them to Me freely. In fact you will beg Me to take them. You are nothing but My slut now. You are not a separate entity. You have no identity. You are merely an extension of Me. All entrances to your body are merely places for Me to take My pleasure, and as such will be available to Me at all times."

Leslie listened to His words and for some strange reason they gave her comfort and caused a burning deep in her belly. As He spoke He continued ramming His cock into her. She felt herself giving into the pleasure He was causing. She knew that it would not be long before she would reach an earth-shattering climax if He continued His assault on her pussy. She felt it building up, spreading over her like a blanket of warmth. She was powerless to stop it or to even speak. She cried out and clenched His cock with her muscles as she came hard against Him in what seemed a never-ending orgasm.

He continued pounding her and pinching her sore nipples. She felt His body stiffen and His cock swell inside her. A few more thrusts and He moaned deeply as He pumped His warm semen deep in her womb. They lay like this for what seemed hours before He pulled His cock out. He knelt over her face and told her to clean His cock, as He pushed it into her open mouth. She took His still hard cock, sucking and licking it, cleaning it thoroughly with her lips and tongue. He could not believe how good her mouth felt and thanked His lucky stars that He had won her in a game of chance. He knew He would make good use of this wench.

He pulled His cock out of her mouth and said, "My dear, you were going to have a place of honor tonight, sleeping with your Master. But since you cannot abide by the rules or show any self control, You will sleep on the floor, like the bitch You are, next to Your Master's bed." She looked up at Him, confused by His words, and wondering what rule she had broken. "Was there a rule in regards to sexual release without permission from your Master?" He asked. "Do you recall that rule, My disobedient whore?"

"I I couldn't stop it, Sir," she sobbed. "I forgot to ask, Master. Please forgive Your foolish whore."

"Of course I forgive you, little one. Nevertheless,

-8-

you will sleep on the floor. Down, bitch." He commanded, giving her a little push. Leslie rolled off the bed, landing unceremoniously in a heap on the side of Master's bed. Master reached down and took Leslie's leash in His hand. "I will just keep this close," He said. Leslie lay down on the hooked rug by Master, staring up at Him through unblinking eyes. She felt a slight chill and shivered a little. Master took pity on her and tossed her one of the quilts. "Good night, slut," He said, quietly. She pulled the quilt over her and looked up at Him briefly before closing her eyes, falling into a fitful sleep. Leslie tossed and turned all night, having dreams of being drugged and tied up and beaten by a masked man and then carried off to places unknown.

Leslie awoke several hours later, feeling sore and stiff from the hard, cold floor. She yawned and stretched and opened her eyes. The bed above her was empty. The Master had apparently gotten up without waking her. She wanted to go to sleep and sleep forever.

"Ahem," she heard a man's voice. Leslie turned to the sound only to find Master sitting by the fire in His chair, looking at her. His robe was open and He was sporting a large erection. He snapped His fingers and pointed to the floor by His feet. Leslie started to rise, and then remembered that she was no longer considered a human but must behave like a dog. He whistled to her and said, "Come here, bitch, and make it quick." Leslie began crawling to Him as fast as she could, her leash still attached and dragging on the floor behind her.

She came to Master's feet and He said, "Heel, girl." She sat back on her heels and spread her bare legs widely apart and clasped her hands behind her back. Her breasts jutted out in this position. Master reached down and gave her right nipple a hard pinch. She winced and her nipples hardened. "Ahhh, I see my bitch likes that." He chuckled. He pinched the other one, emitting a groan from Leslie. Without warning He grabbed her by her hair with both of His hands and pulled her forward so that her mouth was against His massive erection. She nearly lost her balance but He held her upright by her hair. "Suck Master's cock, whore." He commanded. "Open your slutty mouth and suck Me."

Leslie opened her mouth as wide as she could and He slid His cock right down her throat. She heard Him moan as He began thrusting in and out of her widely opened mouth. She wanted to close her lips around it and taste Him, but He was only interested in fucking her mouth mercilessly. Faster and faster, He pounded her mouth, bruising her delicate tissues. He pushed it so far down her throat she could feel Him in her esophagus. She felt Him swell in her throat.

"Suck, bitch," He growled. He held His cock down her throat, effectively cutting off her air supply. She sucked with all her might as He squirted His warm cum down her throat.

"Swallow it all, My little cum slut." He commanded. Leslie swallowed as much as she could before it began backing up and squirting out the sides of her mouth. He moaned loudly as His cock throbbed and continued pumping semen into her hungry, sucking mouth. When His orgasm had subsided, He pulled out of her mouth, drying His cock on her cheeks. He closed His robe and said, "Good girl, you suck very well, but, My bitch, you made another major mistake. Can you tell me what it was?"

Leslie tried desperately to figure out what she had done wrong. "Sir, Your slut is very sorry, but I do not know what I have done wrong. Please tell me how I've failed You, Master." He looked at her and growled. "Slut! You did not drink all of your Master's cum. You spilled some. That will cost you, whore." He snapped His fingers and pointed to the bed.

"Go get up on the bed, now. Lay on your back with your legs spread wide. Leslie crawled to the bed and climbed up. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. Master walked over to the bed and took her left foot in His hand. He placed a leather cuff on her ankle and attached it to a chain on the leg of the bed. He then took her right foot and did the same. Her legs were widely spread and she realized with considerable shame that her pussy was dripping. He took her hands in His and bound them together, attaching them to a chain, which hung from the wall behind the bed. He then placed a blindfold on her eyes. "You will have to be punished, bitch." He said.

You will lay on this bed in this position until I decide to free you. You will not be given anything to eat or drink. When your stomach is growling fiercely and your mouth is painfully dry, then you will think about that drop of My seed that you wasted. You will then wish you had it to do over again. And you will never forget this lesson. The next time you are presented with the gift of My cum, you will not let any escape. You will not take it lightly. You will consider it to be the precious gift that I intended it to be." Master said. "Yes, Sir. I am sorry for disappointing You, Master. I will never do so again."

Leslie said, sobbing. She was starting to be afraid again. Would He really starve her? She had no way to get free. If He chose to starve her, or to dehydrate her, there was nothing she could do. He didn't answer her. She wondered if He was even there. She lay there in the darkness and cried. Oh why did she have to live like this?

She had always tried to please her owner. She never tried to escape. She accepted her fate as a slave. She knew that was all she was or ever would be. It is what she was born to be. It is what all women of low birth are born to be. Slaves—possessions and toys of the wealthy and powerful.

A single tear rolled down her cheek, for she was truly afraid.

The Master stood nearby and watched. He felt a stirring He had not felt before for any of His slaves. This one was different. What was it about her? Perhaps it was her utter vulnerability, her child-like innocence. Whatever it was He was not prepared for it. It made Him all the more determined to remain indifferent to her. Without another word He strode out of the room, slamming the doors behind Him.

To be continued (when i get time to write)

12