Last Massage of the Day

Story Info
A masseuse has an unexpectedly thrilling end to his day.
3.3k words
4.55
8.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first outing, show me mercy.

It's been a very long day and there's nothing I look forward to more than getting home and relaxing for the night, only one more massage to give and then a long weekend ahead of me.

I grab my tablet and pull up today's schedule, marking the last job as complete and pulling up the next. It's not what I wanted to see, full body, 90 minute, in-home massage. 90 minutes! I've been at this all day and was hoping for a quickie 30 minute massage to cap it off.

Oh well, let's get to it.

I show up at the client's door a few minutes early, hoping she's ready to go so we can get it over with. I unpack my folding massage table and my gear bag, pull the storm door open and give it a knock.

There's a couple minutes of stone cold silence and part of me hopes that no one answers and I can go ahead and bounce early, conflicting with my desire to get paid. Finally I hear a soft click and then the doorknob turns, opening the door. *sigh* Well, money's money.

I'm pleasantly surprised as the door opens and on the other side I find a very attractive woman smiling back at me. At a quick assessing glance, I'd put her in her 40s, medium height, shoulder length brown hair, shapely round breasts and a very feminine, hourglass figure all packaged beneath a well fitting graphic t-shirt and a pair of tightly fitting black pants, very clearly accentuating her very round bottom. Maybe this won't be so bad! At least I'll have something to look at while I work.

I could swear she quickly glanced me up and down in almost the same appraising fashion, probably in my head though.

Shuffling my feet hopefully, "Hey sorry, I got here a little faster than planned, if you'd prefer I can wait outside until you're ready."

"Oh no dont worry about it, come on in!" as she takes a step to the side and waves me on in.

It's the small victories.

Looking around her living room, "OK great! Where would you like me to set up?"

She points to the empty space next to the living room, "Right here would be great." She seems slightly nervous, this must be her first in-home massage.

I don't like being watched while I set up, it feels awkward. I go ahead and unpack a fresh, soft white towel and pass it over to her,

"If you'd like to go ahead and disrobe and wrap this towel around yourself, I'll get everything ready to go."

Her face flushes a little, "Wait what? Take off everything?"

"That's typically how most of my clients prefer to do things, you're completely welcome to remain however makes you feel most comfortable!", with my best attempt at a reassuring smile.

She lowers her head for a moment, quickly in thought, eyes shifting a little, "You're the professional, I'll follow your lead!" She turns around and heads towards what appears to be the bathroom right off the main room.

I get to work, unfolding my table, getting the legs secure and the table laid out. I can't help but notice at a glance that the bathroom door is cracked open just enough to catch a glimpse of what's happening. I watch for a few seconds as she pulls her top off, followed by her pants, standing clad only in her red lace underwear. I see her pause for a moment, appearing to assess herself in the mirror. I can't see her face, but I'm certain there's a questioning look of uncertainty upon it.

No sooner do I begin to consider the deeper meaning behind such a concern do I see her swiftly lower the underwear to the floor, leaving her bent slightly, granting me a very full view of her bare body and the smallest of glimpses of what's between her legs. Just enough to get a sense of it and trigger a twitch in my own pants. She turns to the side and I'm able to catch a look at the side of her breasts lingering for the shortest of moments before wrapping herself with the towel. My pants grow ever so slightly tighter.

I'm not going to lie, it's been a while, I don't get out enough. I need to breath, calm myself. I also need to get my ass to work, she's going to wonder why I've got so little prepared. Or will she? Did she know she was putting on a show? Nah.

I dive into my bag, prepping the table, getting the oil laid out, my bluetooth speaker primed and ready to pipe relaxing music into the room. Just in time! She finally walks out of the bathroom, wrapped in the white towel. The tops of her breasts and cleavage clearly visible, that's normal, I don't notice. I can't notice. I'm a professional.

Finally after skillfully ignoring her half naked arrival, I turn to "surprisngly" notice and smile professionally. What's a professional smile? No teeth, not too wide, not too narrow, to the eyes.

"If you'd like to go ahead and lay down face first on the table here, I'll finish getting things ready for you." I motion with my hand, palm facing the ceiling, as if a magician at the end of a big reveal. Why did I do that? You're trying too hard to seem normal. You don't seem normal. Is that my heart? I can feel it beating slightly faster than normal. I can feel it beating. That's also not normal. Breathe.

"Ok sounds good," as she moves towards the table, lifting herself onto it and quickly laying face down, shifting around to adjust and get comfortable. Her towel rides up ever so slightly revealing the bottom of her cheeks and I can't help but consider that it also reveals so much more than that from the "right angle."

I pair the speaker to my phone and pull up my playlist and set the mood. MASSAGE MOOD. MASSAGE. Focus.

YouTube Mood Music:

LOFI IN SPACE 🌌 chill lofi beats to vibe to

I walk up to her beside the table, "All ready to go if you are Ms. Smith."

She turns her head slightly to the side, smiles up at me and for the first time I see her eyes, really see her eyes. A very light, blue color, the kind you can't help but stare into when you see them. She doesn't respond with words, she's feeling the vibe, she's relaxed and ready, she gives me a nod and turns her head back the other way while closing her eyes.

Quietly, as to not disturb the mood, "I'm going to lower your towel so that I can get to your back, if at any point you're uncomfortable, just let me know."

No response.

Slowly I grab the edges of the towel and pull it down over her back, exposing her soft, smooth skin, she has a tattoo there on her side, I didn't notice that before. Why are my eyes lingering here? I softly fold the top half of the towel down over her bottom, coincidentally not so much that it covers more than it was previously. Coincidence? Probably instinct.

I quickly rub the oil into my hands and get to work. Starting with her neck and shoulders, I apply firm and consistent pressure, kneading into some well established knots, she really needs this. As I work her muscles I hear a quiet groan of mixed mild pain and satisfaction.

Sometimes I check in to make sure it's not too much, but after many years, I've developed a keen sense for discerning between good and bad groans. This is an excellent groan, I continue.

I'm working my way down her back, being as firm as I can without making things uncomfortable, softening my touch as my hands move along her sides. There isn't as much muscle here, but it still feels good. I find my hands lingering a little longer at certain places, the side near her breasts, I can feel her body lift ever so slightly at this touch. I'm immediately concerned and pause, but I realize this rise was accompanied by a satisfactory sigh, so I continue. The divet of her back draws my slightly lingering attention, my eyes locked on her soft body while I work, scanning every inch of exposed flesh...

What's wrong with me? Stop it. Focus.

Her back has been thoroughly massaged, it's time to move on. I don't want to. I will. I have to.

"OK now I'm going to start with your feet and work up to your legs, would you like to readjust your towel?"

I wonder if she can hear the hopefulness in my voice. I'm trying to suppress it.

"I'm good, thanks," she says sleepily.

She sounds out of it, that's good, I'm doing my job.

I move to the end of the table, reapply some oil and get to work on her feet. I can tell she's on them all day, very tight knots everywhere! I spend extra time here, she needs it badly. Slowly I work my way up her calves, trying desperately to keep my eyes focused on them, unable to control them from glancing to the left, they lock in for a moment too long, taking in the soft round shape of her bottom, catching what appears to be a glistening sheen between her legs. That's good. I'm doing my job.

A brief moment of panic as I realize that I am now getting very obviously erect, pressing hard against the front of my pants, threatening to tear through at any second. This panic is quickly mitigated, remembering that her eyes are closed and face down. She doesn't know, she can't know. I'm a professional.

I avert my eyes, back to the job at hand. As my hands get to closer to the inner part of her thighs, the "no cross zone", I divert them and pause,

"Would you like me to work your glute muscles today as well Ms. Smith? I can leave the towel in place for this." Glute muscles? Glute muscles. I say this all the time, why does it sound so phony today?

No verbal response, her hands move down to her side and her hips wiggle a little as she lets the towel fall to the sides of the table. I continue.

I firmly press my hands into her flesh, she has a very nicely round, supple set of "glute muscles" and I've got to work to get in there. I work my way outwards toward her hips, her arousal very obvious and unavoidable while standing in this spot. Ok sure, I could've stood further up and probably had better leverage and a less personal view, but I don't want to. In a strange, but understandable way, her arousal is driving my hands, infusing them with extra passion and urgency in how I touch her.

As I run my hands along the sides of her hips, instinctively but accidentally moving in rhythm with the music, I notice that her body begins to follow the motion of my hands, as my hands press upwards against her hips, her body rises and then lowers again as I work them back.

I'm so lost in what I'm doing and watching the motion of her soft, pale body, it doesn't even occur to me that I'm fully erect now. I've been leaning forward across her body to really get into the tissue and have brushed my pelvis against her thigh. She definitely noticed. But she continues to follow my hands. She noticed, but she doesn't care. I glance up to the front of the table and can only see a glimpse of her face, but I swear there's a subtle smile there. Slightly mischievous.

Driven by my arousal and emboldened by hers', I slowly move my hands lower and lower down her bottom, with each dip downward, moving more and more into her inner thighs, brushing very closely to her wet lips, so close that I can feel the heat coming off of her. Each time I get closer and closer I can hear audible, yet very quiet, hopeful gasps escaping her lips, she continues to ever so slightly buck her hips in time with my own moves.

I'm getting dangerously close to the point of no return. She wants it. I want it. I think she wants it? What if she doesn't? My anxiety builds and my erection stiffens so much so that it hurts as it presses against my leg and my pants, begging for freedom. One mistake here and that could be the end of me. I'm so aroused, I no longer care. I go for it.

As my hands move inside her thighs, I let my hand drift ever so slightly upward and my finger caresses the outside of her very wet lips. I let them linger there for a moment, slowly touching them, not yet daring to penetrate, gauging her reaction. The exposed side of her face is flushed, the smile has changed to a more intense and suspenseful, waiting look. Her lips are slightly parted and a very quiet moan escapes, that's my que.

I let my finger tip part her lips very deliberately and slowly, sliding inside her, she's soaking wet and ready. I insert and remove my finger a little more each time, slowly moving it in circles as I penetrate her. I can feel her hips bucking back against my hand more and more as I go, her moans no longer subtle. Just before I fully penetrate her with my first finger, I add a second and slowly work them both in, her motion intensifies. Her eyes are tightly closed, she's breathing heavily, groaning each time my fingers are all the way inside of her.

Taking advantage of the angle, I push downward as I move them inside her, while at the same time I use my other hand and move another finger along her clit while I do it.

"Oh fuck...," I hear coming from her mouth as she pushes herself back hard against me, urging me in and out ever so slightly faster, now visibly fucking my hand by pressing herself against me. She knows her body, I let her steer me into the right places, I can sense her orgasm is building. She's now moaning consistently, muttering incomprehensible words, groaning, pushing against me harder and harder until finally her stomach arches off the table, thrusting her back into the air and her body back into my hand hard before collapsing back to the table. Her body is rising and falling quickly as she works to catch her breath, I believe she was holding it for the last several seconds.

Crossing the line, part 2, begins. She may very well be done now. This may have been her happy ending, but the animalistic urge inside of me is rising and urging me onward. She's still laying face down. Is she recovering or is she waiting for more?

I decide.

I quickly, deftly, but not desperately undress and I move onto the table, positioning myself over her legs, with which she can now feel my very obviously hard cock pressing against her. I'm aroused beyond control, I'm going to fuck her. All the professional pleasantries leave my mind, I need to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock and I need to feel it soon.

If there was any question left in my mind, it was quickly erased as she lifted her hips off of the table, positioning herself in the air, her elbows moving under her body to support her weight, head tilted down into the table.

"Fuck me," she says firmly, looking down at me, pushing her ass backwards against me.

You don't have to tell me twice. It crosses my mind to tease her a little longer before, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. This build up, this suspense, it's going to take everything in me to hold back as it is.

Slowly I slide my cock inside her, she feels so much tighter than she did with my fingers, but she's dripping at this point and there's absolutely no resistance to entry, I thrust back and forth a little at a time, but it slides in effortlessly, filling her completely while encompassing me tightly, so warm, so wet, it feels like heaven, my hands on her hips and holding her firmly against my pelvis as I bury myself in her. Her head tilts backwards, moaning loud now, "Oh fuck me"

As her head tilts back, I reach my hand up and wrap her hair into my fist and pull it further back, pulling my hips back and then driving back into her hard and deep, pounding her pussy in a steady and hard rhythm, groaning as I feel her tightly grip my shaft each time I pull back out. She's groaning with me and thrusting herself back against me each time, both of our bodies bucking and slamming into each other with animal abandon, fucking in the way two strangers fuck, mindlessly.

I pull my cock out and grab her by the hips and flip her over onto her back. My first urge is to be inside her beautiful, small and tight pussy again but I have to take a moment and appreciate her soft, round tits moving up and down with her breath in front of me. I lean forward, my hard shaft rubbing against her clit as I do, kissing her chest, taking her nipple into my mouth, applying light pressure with my lips while rolling my tongue around it, moving my body at the same time and rubbing my cock against her, she's now outwardly humping against me, desperate to have me back inside.

I want to feel her as badly as she wants to feel me, but sadistically I wait some moments longer, showing no indication I'm aware of her desire. I want to hear her ask me for it. It doesn't take long.

A restrained, but slightly desperate sounding command was given, "Give me that fucking dick!"

Within seconds, I lift myself off her body, pull her legs up against my shoulders, lifting her ass off of the table and drive my cock into her hard and deep.

"Oooh God fuck. Fuck me, fuck me, give me that big dick," she moans almost incomprehensibly. The look on her face is one that will be burned into my memory forever as she yells for my cock.

I shift my weight forward, supporting my weight with my hands, pushing her ass further off of the table, her legs still against me and begin pounding her with reckless abandon, filling her pussy over and over, going wild and out of control, I won't last much longer, I'm ready. I need to pull out, it's time to pull....

My body tenses, my hips thrust forward all the way inside her as hard as I can and my cum is pumped inside her hard and deep, my cock twitching uncontrollably as it does. Both of us realize what just happened, but at the moment, don't seem to care. I collapse on top of her, my head laying on her heaving breasts, my mind calming, my cock softening slowly inside her, her hand running along the back of my neck, both of us catching our breath.

I can feel her squeezing me inside of her, the amount of control she has is amazing and is already causing me to stiffen again, she's not done yet and so it seems, neither am I.

The End