All Comments on 'Lesser Gods Ch. 17-19A'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Is Lloyd the traitor?

Zoe assumed that the two jumps that they took were into safe houses that had been compromised. But what if they weren't? He could have jumped her to someplace that he knew that Z would be waiting. Lloyd had been difficult for her to read... oh, drat! I just need more!

cariebearcariebearover 12 years ago
i love it

Why else would I be reading at 4 am I need more Gray is going to freak so is Travis I can't eait

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Dear CatBrown,

Cutting a chapter in half isn't a 'writer thing', it's an idiot thing! Don't mistake the two, please? There's a big difference. One I suspect you'll never, ever learn.

Have a nice life!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Dearest CatBrown

your best cliffhanger yet. It is almost better that you stopped here otherwise this abduction wouldn't have the dread it does is having to wait for the next chapter. Seriously, I love that you stopped here.

Can't wait for the rescue to be followed by a wedding!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Dearest Cat,

Oh, I'm sorry, did I step on some toes? Did I offend a precious author? Oh dear! How silly of me! I'm really not that type of guy....... *(MUCH!)!

If you can't take criticism, then don't publish on a public forum. Now, I know that you didn't like what I said, and I get that you were offended by it. But, you did write something that struck me as foolish. It was apparant that you had split the chapter in two, and that the next part would see the other half of the 'chapter'. It was apparant from the number/letter in the chapter title. Anyone who needed a roadmap for it, shouldn't really be reading 'erotica'. Nor, I suspect, should you really be writing it. Haven't seen any yet, and I usually don't give people more than two chapters to establish both a relationship between two characters, and at best a third to establish intimacy. In this series, you have so far pushed my tolerance and patience to the limit, in a way that I enjoyed for a chance. Despite the fact that you warned us all, in your original 'author's comments'. I've really seen some good writing here, and you do have talent. But, one silly little "I need to hold the readers hand" just spoiled it all for me. I've generally enjoyed the story, the way in which you write, and the characters that you created.

But, now you've spoiled it all for me. Sorry!

Don't bother replying to me, I'll just delete it without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There'll always be one....

CatBrown, your intellect is unquestionable, your imagination profound. Your writing here has both entertained and intrigued. For what it's worth, your ending for this chapter seems, to me, to be in a natural break.

Lo_Pan has just worked himself into a very special snit.

There's always one. ;)

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Dear Anon poster....

You truly are a very special one yourself. Without knowing all the facts, and without knowing who, what or why, you go throwing compliments and insults around. It's not like you were invited to participate anyway. Now, as to me being 'worked up'? You haven't seen anything yet, honey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I do not understand all the "rules" everyone seems to have when it comes to writing! I love the plot and the characters and how you incorporate the journal entries into the writing.

Not every story is explicit bump and grind sex, hence why Lit has categories!

And Lo_Pan GO SIT DOWN!

Keep it up cat! Great writing!!!!

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you anonymous for your defense of me. Lo_Pan makes little more sense to me than he makes to you. I have no idea what "holding the readers hand" means, or what this story not being his particular idea of erotica has to do with the place I chose to break the chapter. This story contains erotica, not porn. If you want something stronger, try my single entry stories. If you like a complex plot, with erotic elements, then enjoy this one. If you don't enjoy it, move on (there are literally hundreds of thousands of choices, no one is making you read this one). If you have something constructive to say, say it. If you want to leave a complement (as Lo_Pan did, in a strangely backhand way), I thank you. If you just want to be mean and make no sense, find another outlet, this one is inappropriate.

I am allowed to remove posted comments from this board, but I'm choosing not to because those of you who are kind and encouraging should know how precious you are to those of us who write, especially when our efforts receive Lo_Pan's brand of vitriol. Many of you have read all or nearly all of my work, and comment frequently, and I really appreciate you. Thank you.

QueenSparrowQueenSparrowover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

Keep it coming! :) I love the romance going on, and the secret deceptions. o0o.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

No time to comment. Can't wait to get to the next section.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
311 Followers
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES