All Comments on 'Lesson in Love'

by Wayac

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Very nice :)

I really got a kick out of that -- nice job. Probably a problem more people have than we realize, and so nice to see it solved like this instead of with an affair or some other method. Sometimes the traditional is what we need.

TruckerguyTruckerguyalmost 14 years ago
Great little story

While i love reading all kinds of stories, stories like this where the

couple work things out together are the best...It is nice to see a story

where the hubby is not a wimp and the wife is not a slut...Thanks and

keep writing...

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

I loved how you told this tale! It was refreshing to read! I will be looking for more tales to read like this!

Thanks for writing!

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I really liked it.

I thought it was very well done. A well thought out plot and very well writtten. Thank you for the entertainment.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 14 years ago
A 'Loving Husband' Story - Fantastic!

It's wonderful, and unfortunately all-too-rare, to read a story in Literotica (and elsewhere) about a husband who actually hears his wife's confession of dissatisfaction about their sex life, and then he does something loving and caring about it.

(I thought for a moment your story was going to be another one of those, the-wife-acts-out-her-sexual-frustration-by-having-an-affair, stories.) It's so much the pattern with such stories that the lack of the couple's communication skills, or at least one of the spouse's ability and willingness to speak their unhappiness, leads to one or both of them betraying the other.

Thank you writing a pretty good story about caring, understanding, compassion and love winning out for your couple.

I hope you write more stories with the same or a similar theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love these types of stories. Nothing sexier than a man who loves his wife and will make the effort to please her. Same for the woman. 5 STARS!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

Very nicely done story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous