Lesson Learned

Story Info
She made an unwise suggestion. They retaliated.
2k words
4.3
20.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers

There was a three day weekend coming up and the forecast was good so my husband and I decided to go camping for the weekend. He'd do some fishing, I'd do some bird watching and photography, and we'd both go for walks in the woods surrounding the camp grounds.

We got to the camping grounds early enough to be able to get the sort of spot I preferred for camping. I like one on the very edge of the camping area with nothing beyond us. The reason for this is it discourages casual visitors. I'd learnt long ago that if Neil was fishing and I was at the camp alone any passing man seemed to feel it was his duty to hit on me. Being at the far end meant there weren't any passing men and most men are too lazy to take those extra steps to hit on someone who'd probably turn them down anyway.

Early the first morning Neil departed to seek the elusive trout and I was preparing to go and find a kingfisher I wanted some photos of the little beasts. That's when I received my first visitor.

Ellen had spotted that I was all alone and decided to give me some company. Within five minutes of meeting her she not only told me her name but her age, nineteen, the fact that she was living with her parents, she was at the camp because her parents had insisted she come along, her weight (enviable), her bust size, 36D blast her, and her opinion of men.

She was the perfect example of what my grandmother would call a flibberty-gibbet. She went on and on, not saying anything in particular but repeating it to make sure I heard. She didn't really require answers as she just seemed to enjoy the sound of her own voice. Maybe her parents didn't let her talk at home.

Don't get me wrong. She wasn't an idiot. She was probably reasonably intelligent under that flood of words. When she heard that I was going looking for a kingfisher she was quite willing to go along with me. (My opinion on her accompanying me was neither sought nor wanted.) I could probably have shaken her off but she assured me she knew just the spot to see kingfishers.

I took her at her word and she led me around to one of the feeder streams for the lake and indicated some trees, telling me that she'd seen the birds in those trees on other trips. Indicating one tree in particular she said that she believed that the 'fishers had a nest in it.

I managed to shut her up while we sneaked closer and to my surprised delight she was quite correct. I spotted a hollow up in the tree with a bird's head sticking out. I settled down to wait and watch and Ellen settled down to talk.

From what I could gather every man in the camp had hit on her and been rejected, because she was fussy where men were concerned. She rated them all, telling me their flaws and good points. Once she reached Neil I shut her down.

"No," I said very firmly. "If you run him down I'd have to punch you on the nose for being rude about my husband. If you praise him I'd have to punch you anyway for wanting my husband."

She grumped and changed the subject, I'm not sure what to as I wasn't really listening. Still, by the time we made our way back to the camp for lunch I was prepared to swear that I knew more about her than I did about some people I've known for years.

Back at the camp I made up some sandwiches for lunch, normal ones for me and some a lot heartier for Neil. I also tossed together a few of my type for Ellen as she seemed intent on sticking by me.

Neil returned, carrying a few very nice trout. They'd do very nicely for dinner tonight. He dropped them in the cooler so they'd stay fresh and safe, grabbed himself a mug of coffee, and settled down to work on the sandwiches.

Now when Neil came strolling up I couldn't help but notice that he was, let us say, bulging a little, indicating what he'd like to be doing after lunch. To be honest, I had no objection as we were reasonably private where we were. At least, we would be once I got rid of Ellen.

It turned out that Ellen had also noticed Neil's state. As soon as I hinted that her parents were probably wondering where she was she just laughed.

"Oh no, they're fine with me being out and about. They know I make friends easily. They'd actually be surprised to see me come back early. If you and Neil want to spend some private time in the tent don't mind me. I won't care. I could see that he'd need a bit of loving care after lunch."

My mind just went blank. I couldn't believe that girl. Was she serious? Hazarding a guess I'd have to say yes. I looked at Neil and he seemed both surprised and a little amused. I turned to say something rather cutting to Ellen but she got in first.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind if you played around out here in the open. I might learn something," she said with a giggle.

"Now that I think of it I suspect that there is something that we can teach you," I told her, now wearing a killer smile of my own.

I turned to Neil.

"Neil, love, would you be a real sweetheart and totally strip Ellen. Once she's naked I'd appreciate it if you would give her a fucking lesson, and I mean for you to fuck her just as hard as you can."

Now Ellen was looking a little shocked.

"What? You wouldn't!" she exclaimed.

She'd have been better off scrambling to her feet and bolting instead of sitting there and talking.

Neil simply smiled and said, "Yes, I would," and reached over to catch hold of her arm, pulling her over and into his lap.

"You let me go or I'll scream," Ellen protested. "People will come to see what's going on."

"Scream away," Neil told her, flicking open the buttons to her shorts. "By the time they get here you'll be somewhere between half and fully naked and you'll be giving quite a show. You never know, maybe your parents will be with those who show up."

Even though Ellen was wriggling Neil had no trouble pulling down her shorts and tossing them to the side. Her panties followed a moment later.

"You stop that," she demanded. "You can't do this."

"Yeah, I can," Neil said with a laugh, pulling her top up. He had to wrestle with it a little as she was trying to keep her arms down but Neil was way stronger.

"No," she gasped out when he unsnapped her bra, not that her denial helped keep it on.

Neil climbed to his feet, pulling Ellen up to stand as well. He didn't hold her, letting her go while he took off his shirt.

"Ellen, feel free to run away," I piped up. "If you don't then Neil is going to fuck you once he's naked."

"But I'm naked," she protested, hands trying to do double duty in her attempts to cover up.

"This is true," agreed Neil. "Delightfully so. Still, if you don't want to run away you can still call for help."

"And have people come and see me like this? Are you crazy? Don't you dare take those off."

Neil ignored her request, sliding his shorts and undies down, now just as naked as Ellen but a lot more semaphoric in the way his nakedness announced itself. I sat back and admired the show. He did have a pleasingly size cock. At least, I found it pleasing when he used it on me. Ellen looked rather worried.

"Don't worry about it too much, Ellen. You'll find it fits quite nicely," I told her, not that she seemed to appreciate the advice.

"36D," I told Neil when he started stroking Ellen's breasts.

"And nice and firm, too. All natural from the feel of them." He rubbed them, teasing her nipples as he did so. I'd noticed when he took her bra off that her nipples were already erect. Apparently being stripped in public was a bit of a turn on for her.

His hand dropped down and slipped between Ellen's legs to the sound of a horrified protest. No resistance. Just the protest. He rubbed her, nodding thoughtfully.

"Why don't you turn around and bend over, hands on your knees? You'll have to spread your feet a little to help maintain your balance."

"Why should I?" Ellen demanded, sounding a little rebellious.

"Would you prefer it if I just pushed you to the ground, dragged your legs apart, and started fucking you?"

I'll swear she actually considered that before shaking her head. Neil encouraged her to turn around and then she bent forward, bracing herself with her hands on her knees.

Neil moved up to stand behind her, rubbing his cock between her legs and along the length of her pudenda. He turned to give me an inquiring look and I smirked and nodded. He reached down and adjusted his position so that he was now pushing into her rather than against her. Ellen made a muffled sound, I wasn't sure of exactly what she meant to say or do.

Neil pressed steadily into Ellen. I could see her brace herself a little and then she was pushing back to meet him, taking him into her with no further sign of protest or reluctance. As soon as Neil was nicely inside her he reached around, his hands closing over her breasts.

Now that he was going Neil started fucking Ellen hard. He'd come driving in fast, following it with a relatively slow withdrawal, to return with another hard thrust. Ellen was making funny sounds and trying to keep up with him. After a few minutes I decided I'd better intervene.

"Ah, Neil, the girl's going to fall over at the rate you're going. Why don't you help her down onto her hands and knees?"

Neil tossed a grin in my direction and proceeded to do that little thing. With Ellen now on a firmer footing, so to speak, he got to work with a will.

Ellen's little cries were getting louder and they sounded a lot more enthusiastic. She was lifting her rump and pushing it hard back against Neil, wanting what he was giving her, and wanting it now. He continued on his merry way, slowly picking up the pace as he went.

I figured it wasn't going to be all that much longer before Neil was ready to shoot his load. I wondered if Ellen would reach her climax in time. Not that I cared whether she did or not. It would serve her right to be left hanging.

It wasn't to be, alas. She gave a startled cry and seemed to just spasm. Neil promptly banged in even faster and unloaded everything he had, finally relaxing and withdrawing.

"I hope you found that educational, Ellen," I said sweetly once she was dressed.

"You had no right to do that," she grumbled.

"I didn't do it," I pointed out. "You and Neil did. You didn't seem to be in too much pain over it, either."

"It's the principle of the thing," she retorted, glaring at me.

"Really. I thought it was the big fat cock you were riding so enthusiastically. You didn't seem interested in running away when you had the chance. Don't count on it happening again, though."

Ellen flounced off, looking highly indignant.

"What are you going to do if she comes around hinting that she wouldn't mind a second bout?"

"As long as I get mine when you first wake up I wouldn't object if you gave it to her again. I'll bet she tries to entice you when I'm not around, just to try to get one over on me. Just make sure you spank her as well. She won't be in a position to object."

Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers