Lesson Learned: Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit." She heard Jenny.

"I'm getting this on video!" Sadie said.

"Oh, wow!" Tim slowly thrust into Murphy's hungry mouth. He was inexperienced, and was going to cum soon. She shouldn't let him cum inside. She shouldn't let him have that pleasure. She should jack him off onto the floor and, and... No. She wanted it. She wanted it all and in a few moments she would have it. "Ms. Murphy!" The final indignity of not calling her by her title was all the more bitter as he pumped his cock in and out of her and filled her mouth with jizz. It was salty and viscous and she swallowed as fast as she could, but still failed to keep all of it in her mouth and choked much of it up. As she failed to contain it she noticed Sadie videotaping her failures. Spittle and cum dripped form both her mouth and nose as she heaved, both landed on her amble bosom. She was drooling semen when she bent over the table. "Drake." She was already exhausted and out of breath. "You're turn."

She licked her lips as clean as she could as she felt Drake step up to plate. "Uh," She heard him start, "Do I, uh, just stick it in?"

She'd never had Anal sex before. She heard it hurt without lube, but she was impatient. "Slowly." She said. She saw him lower his pants and pop out his manhood. It was surprisingly and distressingly big. He prodded her and she seethed. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Just get it over with!" She ordered. He pushed in and she felt herself spread and take it. "Ah!" She tensed. "Fuck, don't stop!" She ordered, "Don't you fucking stop!" He pushed forward as she tried to relax her body. Once the tip had passed though she was almost numb to the rest of it. "Oh my god!" She cried, a single tear escaping her proud face. It spread her thin.

"Sh-Should I take it out?"

"Don't you dare!" Her voice cracked. "Just, agh!" She felt him move and was startled, "W-Wait!" She cried. He did so mercifully. Eventually she felt ready after about half a minute, "Okay." She nodded. "Do it." She felt him reel back slowly and pound into her. There was no pleasure in it. There was no love. It hurt. It was the pure sensation of getting fucked in her slutty bubble butt, and nothing else. Sweat and pre-cum began to relive some tension over time as he slowly thrust. It was lasting longer than she would have thought. She looked up at the camera phone with distain and hate as she grunted with the sex. Men were supposed to be fast about this, but instead she just felt the fucking keep going on and on.

Then something horrible happened. She started to enjoy herself. As she let her body turn into a slab of meat she realized her pussy was dripping wet. She looked down over the table and saw a puddle of her own making. None of those liquids made it to where she was being fucked. Only Drakes merciful cock occasionally showed her grace by pumping her with something slick and sinfull.

He sped up and she found her moans of pain shifting to those of pleasure. This was all on video, she remembered. She was being turned into an anal slut on her students camera phone. She looked up to Sadies camera, her spirit telling her to curse and spit. Instead, her mouth opened, she stuck out her tongue and her eyes rolled back. She gave a peace sign with both hands and felt Drake hump and grate her inside with even grater ferocity. She never would have guessed the Drake had any form of sexual stamina.

"I can't take it!" She heard, and she let her eyes roll back down to Jenny. She crawled under the desk and got to her knees just over the humiliated puddle that had formed. Then Murphy felt-

"AHH!" She felt Jenny keep her end of the bargain and lick her poor pussy with a small flick of the tongue. She'd never been so sensitive. Then she felt Jenny caress her thighs and slowly lick around her opening.

Then she saw Tim get up again, his cock once again hard, and stuff the cock inside her mouth again. The cock was slick, bitter, and salty. Murphy didn't care. In fact, she liked the sensation. Sadie was touching herself and rocking her body as she filmed.

"Fuck!" Drake sped up for the last time. He was like a jackhammer on her poor ass, and it set her over the brink. Murphy shook with confused ecstasy at her first Anal orgasm as Jenny licked and nibbled her thighs. Her clit begged for release that it would never get. She felt each wave of pleasure punctuated with a spurt of Drakes cum inside of her. It overflowed and she felt it drip from her bubble butt and onto the floor, and all over Jenny as well. She moaned into the cock and felt her eyes roll back and her tongue stick out on instinct. She shook and her toes curled. The table rocked and her hips bucked. For at least half a minute she was a defeated animal, and she was happy about it.

As she began to heave air into her lungs Tim spurt a stream of cum across her face. She was feeling waves of hormones flood her, and could sum up no other emotion but happiness from the action. He shot another stream across her body and shivered from the warm sensation. Finally, he felt the students leave her and fought the urge to pass out into oblivion. She stood up on shaking legs and looked at the others. Sadie was still recording.

"...Well." Murphy coughed cum from her throat before continuing, She silently gathered her clothes, her legs wide and her ass hurting and pulsing. She retrieved her clothes and stood up tall. They all could see everything of her. Jenny's face was wet with her juices. She took a deep breath before she had her final say, "You might be ahead now. But we will have to continue this next time." And then she turned and stumbled out of the room buck naked and covered in cum.

12