All Comments on 'Lesson Plan'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Love it

Delightful writing style takes us on a journey of intimate exploration. Full of delicious detail, rife with sensuous description.

Just_John1Just_John1over 11 years ago
Nice job!

Good character development. Liked the development and liked the character. Looking forward to reading chapter 2!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, guys!

I hope that you'll find that the character development continues in Chapter 2. And I hope, as well, that I can say I'm still learning from all of the comments. But "more character development" and "too short," among others, were some of the consistent criticisms I've received up to now, so I really tried to invest more in this one.

Thanks again, both of you, for the kind words :)

B

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Yes --

I agree completely with the previous 'character development' comment. I like them all and that plays a huge role my reading experience. I'm on to chapter 2 today -- and based on the scoring already in, it's another great read! 5 Stars for this one. Take care...

Brandie69Brandie69about 11 years agoAuthor
Very nice to hear from you, eWoman!

I hope you'll let me know, honestly, how you reacted to Chapter 2 and its little "twist."

:)

B

Mark737Mark737about 11 years ago
Wow!

Always enjoy reading anything that you have written! This was quite the departure from your other stories and I quite enjoyed it! Get to the next part as soon as I'm done writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous