Lesson Plan Ch. 11

Story Info
Risky at graduation, and a shift in dynamics.
2.7k words
4.52
11.7k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I first want to apologize for the long gaps between chapters. I tend to write these stories in spurts, and often take my time to get the proper inspiration. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as all my others, however, I must warn you that it isn't a long one as I am tying up all of my open storylines to give my fans the closure needed on them as well as make time for potential new ones. Any new stories from this point may, or may not include characters from previous stories, and will most likely be one and done rather than long drawn out adventures. If you haven't read my previous stories, I highly recommend checking them out. As always, please rate and comment on this story, and feel free to leave me feedback. Also, I enjoy getting suggestions for possible scenarios in my stories, or potential ideas for new storylines. I can't promise to use all of them but have found myself drawing inspiration from past suggestions. Enjoy, and happy reading.

*****

My relationship with Jerome was a naughty staple in my life. Something I always had to look forward to and to keep me on my toes. Since I played the temporary exposure game with Jerome, I have further accepted his power over me, and understand that he will push the limits of my exposure. It scares the hell out of me most times, but it also drives me wild with lust, which overpowers any of my fears.

In the months after the night of naughty picture uploading, two things happened to others in my life. Firstly, Cynthia my fellow naughty teacher was no longer submitting to her mistress. As the school year was ending, her mistress felt it best they part before she went away for college. The second newsworthy event was I found out who the woman was that witnessed me with Jerome. It was the mother of one of my students. She had fallen for Jerome quickly and got off on the idea of letting herself get exposed online.

Worrying that a similar fate might find me, I asked Jerome about it, and he assured me that he had no intention of that happening. He said that his relationship with Wendy was different. She was cheating on her husband with him. Jerome knew that the naughtiness of her cheating was what drove her. He explained that she always became more of a slut whenever it seemed as though he was pushing her closer to being exposed. Eventually, he did just that, and from what he told me, and the rumors I heard around town, she hasn't shown any regrets that she has been exposed for all to see. She stayed with her husband after everything came out and still sees Jerome from time to time. He says they have a cuckold lifestyle now, and that she can openly fuck other men. Her daughter seems to be coping well enough, but I can sense when she is in my class that she wishes things weren't the way they were.

Even though I was happy to hear that Jerome had no intention to repeat his exposing practice with me, that didn't mean he cut back on the level of risk he pushed on me. Multiple times, I have been in my classroom during school hours completely naked and taking his cock in one or more of my holes. However, those are typically the easiest times, it is when he texts me things to do on my own that are more nerve-racking and risky. Examples being, stripping myself naked and writing degrading messages on my body, or taking a suction cup dildo with me and fucking it as it is attached to my classroom door.

Leading up to the end of the year graduation Jerome pushed up the risk factor more. As my school was small, it was a tradition for all of the teachers to wear cap and gowns on stage as the students went through the ceremony of receiving their diplomas. Typically, I would have worn a nice dress with a pair of heels, but as this was my first graduation as Jerome's slut, he felt it important that I remember what I was while I was on stage. To do this, I was ordered to wear only a collar dickie under the gown, and a pair of my highest heels. At first, I was unaware of what a collar dickie was, but after searching in order the acquire one, I found out that it is simply a piece of material consisting of just the collar portion of the shirt. They are typically worn under sweaters to give the appearance of an undershirt without adding the bulk of layers. This meant I was to be naked under the gown with just the illusion of a shirt while I sat on stage with my colleagues in front of the graduating class and their families. Talk about heart racing.

To make my daring graduation day even riskier, Jerome showed up to my house the morning of the event and fucked me in my ass so, as he said, "I would have a reminder of what a slut I was." Even though I was essentially naked under my gown, his reaming of my asshole certainly was a favorable reminder that I was his slut. During the entire ceremony, my body buzzed as I wondered if anyone could tell I wasn't wearing anything under my gown. I made sure to keep my legs close together at all times as to not give the crowd a glimpse. However, sitting through the ceremony was the easiest part, it was after that was the hardest.

After the ceremony was a time the now-graduated students greeted their former teachers, took pictures with us, and their parents thanked us for our service to their children. This was always an uncomfortable time, but considering I only had a thin gown covering my body, I felt extra uneasy. Plus, there was a steady breeze, and I was constantly on edge that my gown would fly up and give away my secret. Through the constant stream of students and parents greeting me, my pussy gushed and coated my inner thighs with arousal. With each picture, I wondered if when they looked back at it, if they would notice my lack of clothing and the thought would cause me to tremble.

At one point when I was no longer with former students or parents, Cynthia came over and said hi. She seemed more chipper than usual, and I asked her how she was doing. Leaning in to whisper in my ear, she told me she was being naughty. I, of course, pushed her to tell me more and she informed me that her mistress had reached out and wanted to have her perform as a graduation gift. She explained that she was currently wearing a butt plug and that once the event was over, she was to meet her mistress in her classroom for one last moment of servitude. I could see her blush and her body shiver from the excitement of the plan. Feeling compelled to share my secret, I let her know what was under my gown and she gasped. She recovered and then quickly reached out to run her hand on my hip to feel for my lack of clothing.

Convinced that I was indeed naked under the thin gown, Cynthia surprised me when she took my hand and pulled me towards the school building. With a determined pace, she led us into the school and then my room. I opened the door and we both entered. Not even after a second from when the door was shut then was she reaching for my gown and lifting it upwards. I mocked astonishment at her behavior, but let her continue until my gown was up over my tits and I then just held it up for her.

"You are a very naughty teacher," Cynthia said as she viewed my naked form.

I replied cheekily, "yes I am, but so are you." I then reached out for her ass and gripped it, pulling her into me. My fingers dug into her crack until they found the plug buried in her ass.

"Well, I guess it takes one to know one," she jokingly replied before kissing me deeply. Though I know we both would have loved nothing more than to strip down and go at each other, we also both understood our duties as teachers. Breaking off our passionate kiss, we smiled at each other and then walked back out to the now diminishing crowd. I didn't see her again that day, but I knew that if I went looking in her room, I would have been able to witness something very erotic. What kept me from doing just that, was a text from Jerome that I was to meet him at my house after the ceremony.

I arrived at my house shortly after the event and stripped off my one piece of clothing upon entering my house. Expecting to serve him as I had so many times before, I went looking for Jerome in the living room. When I found him, I could sense that something was different. He was standing in the middle of the room holding the contract he had me sign, which made me his slut officially. I looked at him quizzically, trying to figure out what was going on.

He explained that he was taking a better job with his bank, and was going to be moving to a new city. I was completely shocked by the news and wondered what it meant for our relationship. Jerome further explained that he was giving me the contract as he no longer felt it binding as he would be leaving. He understood that I was devastated by the news, but reassured me that I would be okay. I asked if we would ever get together again, and he said only if he ever was back in town, and even then he would leave that up to me. He wanted a clean break as he felt it best for both of us. Setting the contract down on my coffee table, he walked to me, pulled me in, and gave me one last passionate kiss before leaving.

I dropped to my knees, lost as to what just happened. I was now no longer under the control of another, and yet I felt so empty. Jerome had opened up my inner self, the one that was wild and sexual, and now I wasn't sure if I could go back to the way I was before. I also didn't know how I would be able to continue as I was. The biggest part of my relationship with Jerome was that I was his slut. His to control, and order. His to humiliate and degrade. How would I be able to have that without him?

As I knelt, feeling lost, I began to get the familiar tingle in my sex. My hand reflexively went to my dripping slit and I began to stroke myself. In my mind, I was a mess, but my body still needed attention, and I was soon nearing an orgasm. However, before I brought myself to a climax, I forced myself to stop; I wanted to try and push myself as Jerome had until just recently always did. I stood up and walked into my room to retrieve some tools.

Returning to my living room, I laid out the items I had retrieved: a pair of handcuffs, my largest dildo, my phone, and my collar. Using my phone first, I called a nearby pizza parlor. I was hungry and I needed someone to deliver food to me for my plan to work as I hoped. With my order placed, and my pizza expected to be delivered within thirty minutes, I went about setting up the rest of my plan. I put on my collar and then set up the dildo, which had a suction cup base, on the tile floor just before my front door. Taking the handcuffs, I attached them to my wrists, locking my hands behind me.

What I intended to do, was enjoy myself on the large dildo as I awaited my food to arrive. However, I wanted to make it as humiliating as I could. I wanted to take away the use of my hands, and I was only going to insert the dildo into either my mouth or ass. If I was to come, it was going to have to be from anal alone. Also, I wanted the thrill that someone could show up while I was in the middle of fucking myself. If I could orgasm before they got there, fine, but if not I would be in a situation where I would have to answer the door and retrieve my pizza while naked and cuffed. I promised myself that if that was the case, I would not clean up anything or try to hide what I was up to.

With my plan in place, I dropped down to my knees and leaned over to begin sucking on the dildo to slicken it enough slide into my ass. Soon I was gagging myself on the rubber phallus and strings of sticky saliva were coating it and my face. Feeling confident that I had done a good job of lubricating the massive tool, I struggled back to my feet and positioned myself over the top of it. Though my hands were locked behind me, I was still able to guide the fake cock towards my asshole, and hold it still as I began to sink, penetrating myself.

It was by far my largest dildo, and one I had only ever taken in my ass once before. However, I was determined to find out if I was able to push myself to extremes as Jerome had. I wanted to prove that I could still be the slut I was with him now that I was on my own. With considerable effort and a fair amount of pain, the dildo slipped into my hole, and I was sinking myself further down onto it. I wanted to fill my ass with as much as I could before bouncing up and down on it. Though I shouldn't have been, I was surprised that I was able to take the entire length. With it completely buried inside of me, I took a moment to collect myself. I felt so full and so stretched; a feeling I felt plenty of times serving Jerome. Driven by my desire, I lifted and began to bounce up and down on the thick member. My arousal grew with each stroke, and if I had the use of my hands, I would have been able to come almost instantly.

I drove myself harder and faster to try and bring my climax about, but no matter how hard I tried, I just could not bring myself over the edge. I did not stop though, I pushed on and continued to ride the dildo until, as I knew would eventually happen, there was a knock at my door. I knew it was going to happen, but I was still caught off guard by the abruptness of it and I let out an exasperated breath. I then dismounted the formidable toy, leaving my ass with a deep empty feeling, and turned to open the door. As I had planned, I did not uncuff myself, I did not hide the dildo, and I did not try to hide my nudity.

The feeling I got from the reaction of the delivery boy made it crystal clear to me that I would be able to push myself to continue to be the risky slut Jerome had created. I would miss Jerome, and his cock, but I knew I would not have to go back to my old life; I could start a new one.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading, and following along with this series. I hope you enjoyed it. It is my intention now to write more one-off series as to not leave the readers waiting for new chapters. I may return to characters in this story as well as others, but have no intention of starting a new longlasting series with them. Keep posted for new stories.