Lesson Taught Ch. 04: Lockdown

Story Info
Vicki's dream of complete control comes true.
1.9k words
4.17
8.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers

Chapter Four

Lockdown

By Hericles

The packages were delivered to her work, ostensibly as Christmas presents. Vicki had a hell of a time not opening them immediately but managed to control her impulses, loading them into her SUV for the trip home. They were private, personal items purchased for her husband Tom and she was going to enjoy them immensely. Getting in her vehicle, she texted, giving Tom his instructions. He texted back: Yes, Mistress. She smiled naughtily and headed home.

She waited for the garage door to close and as it did, Tom opened the door. He was naked and kept his eyes down as he stepped into the vehicle bay. She exited her SUV and removed her jacket, speaking his name as permission to look up at her. His eyes widened, and a huge smile lit his face. Vicki was wearing his favorite outfit, and although it was very simple, it pushed all his buttons. Her beige sweater dress caressed her curves, outlining her hips and breasts: black cable knit tights covered her legs, and black heels completed the look.

"Grab my packages, slut, and bring them inside" she said as she passed him and entered the house.

He didn't waste any time with that little chore, putting the packages on our kitchen table.

I sat in one of the chairs, pulling off my dress as I did so, and spread my legs.

"Sniff my crotch, slut." Tom bolted like a dog being offered a treat, pressing his face deeply into my warm tights. He had confided it was one of his earliest fantasies, and every so often I treated him. After a few minutes I made him stop. He was kneeling on the floor, his face flushed. "Would you like to cuddle next to me tonight if I wear these to bed?" I asked. "O god yes, Mistress," he answered.

After eating a rather nice meal Tom served me in the TV room, I had him follow me to our playroom and locked him into a rather heavy chastity cage made of chrome steel. It had ample room for his penis and made sure the wearer was not going to receive any stimulation while fastened on. Although it had a slit in the expected spot, he had to sit down to urinate, and his problem to clean up. That was challenging, because one of my hard rules was that I never wanted to get a whiff of urine. Like I said, it was his problem, not mine.

I told him to go to bed and stay while I took care of a few things. I opened all my packages and made sure I had everything I wanted to fulfill one of my fantasies: total control of Tom. He had asked if I had any unfulfilled dreams, and after listening to mine, Tom said simply, "I can do that for you." Asking him if he were sure he was up to it, I had told him I would let him know if and when to expect it. He looked at me earnestly and replied "Please don't. If you do, it's like you're asking permission, and you already have license to do whatever you wish." I made my order the next morning before either of us changed our minds. After making sure all was ready, I put on a t shirt and still wearing my tights, slipped into bed. We cuddled, and then fell asleep with my husband spooning my backside.

The next morning, the smell of bacon pulled me from my slumber, and a few minutes later I was served breakfast in bed. It was something Tom loved to do for me, even before we decided to move to our Domme/sub relationship. We made small talk and had a second cup of coffee, and Tom mentioned then that he was planning running to a building materials store. "No Tom, you're not. You'll be serving me today, and it's going to be a very long day." His face flushed. He stopped himself from asking the obvious questions, and only said, "Yes, my Mistress."

"That's a boy. Now clear these dishes away so I can shower. While I'm doing that, you need to shower and clean out your butt."

I took my time getting ready. I had gone over my plans for the day uncounted times, and I wanted to be totally in character. Isn't it strange how women feel differently when wearing different things? Today, I slipped into a nude body stocking with long sleeves. Over that, I pulled on a black waist cincher and garter belt, pulling on thigh high black stockings. I opted for black heels and finally pulled on long opera gloves. I felt a hot sense of excitement at what I was about to do. Glancing at the clock, I noted it was nearly 10am. Checking my face one last time, I walked into our living room, where my slut was waiting on his knees.

"You may look now, slut." I said, and his face went crimson again looking at me. I also noted his chastity cage was moving. Walking past him I said, "Follow me" and led him into our playroom. I said "Wrists" and he held out first one hand, then the other for leather handcuffs.. I had him fasten ankle cuffs on each foot. Slapping the bondage bench, I indicated he was to climb on and lean back. I secured his hands out of the way, and put a black nylon hood over his head. It had holes for his eyes and mouth, its only purpose to keep his hair out of the way, making it easier to fasten whatever headgear we were using.

I fastened his feet apart, making it easy to unlock the heavy chastity cage he still wore from last evening. He penis was still semi erect due to the cage. I put on exam gloves, used a bit of lube, and pulled out my first purchase. This was a silicone sound, with a neat feature-it was hollow and had a molded end with a stopper that would fit inside the end of the new chastity cage came with. Deftly, I pulled his balls through the penis ring, and then carefully fitted the cage into it. It had one of those long locking bolts that held it all together, and I put the key on a necklace chain I wore. Lubing the sound, I carefully inserted it into his dick, taking my time as it worked deeper. I could always tell when Tom felt the sound enter his bladder-he grunted-and then it was all inside. I worked the molded tip into the end of the cage and it fit into place perfectly. The cage was rather short and I rather liked the way Tom's dick strained against it.

"Look here slut. As of right now, you don't pee unless I allow you to." He groaned and I laughed, "Is this so bad? I'm just getting started, slut!" Since his ass was already in position, I decided to take control of it right then too. I opened the black velvet bag that had been waiting patiently all night and pulled out a shiny new butt plug. Tom saw it and his eyes widened. Putting my finger to my lips, I whispered, "Not a word, slut." I used my fingers to lubricate his anus, and a bulb syringe to put a liberal amount inside his rectum. I put the tip of the plug to his sphincter and gently worked it inside. He groaned again, the insert being a bit largish. The shaft was much slimmer, and his hole closed around it.

I could see he was excited already because his penis was straining against the cage, but I wasn't quite finished with his asshole. This butt plug was a locking model, meaning that you could insert a special key and turn it, causing the inserted portion to open, doubling its size. I put that key on my necklace too, and grinning wickedly as I looked into his eyes I said "No number two without my say so, slut!" He paled, and I giggled.

"Well, I've gotten your crotch under my control, let's see: Why, there's another hole I need to take charge of, but first, I've got another brand new toy for you! As I turned to retrieve it, I could feel the heat from my excitement. Yes, I was extremely excited. I wasn't finished, either. The collar I picked up looked innocuous enough, much like any other large bdsm collar. I sat up my hubby and fastened the buckles snugly, already serving as a posture collar, but it had a detachable hose and pump. I left it uninflated for the moment.

I paused and asked "Are you OK, slut?" Tom nodded, and I grabbed my last new item. It was an inflatable penis gag with a detachable hose and pump, much like the collar's. The insert was about 3 inches-plenty big already. I fit the gag into his mouth, tightened the strap and locked it with a small lock. That key went with the others for safe keeping. Finally, I fastened the chin strap. As my slut would find out, it could be a rather cruel little strap.

I released his cuffs, and he stood looking at me. I was tremendously aroused.

"You are totally mine, slut." I reached out and poked his caged dick with my finger, and it tried to burst through the metal surrounding it. I walked behind him, and rubbed cold metal base of the butt plug, causing his body to shake. I inserted the air needle into the collar, and whispered "I control your breathing, slut," as I squeezed the bulb, once, twice, three times, and I could hear as he began laboring to breathe. Again I whispered, "I control your breathing, slut," and this time I could hear his breath catch excitedly. That he was aroused too was a bonus, but I was feeling particularly selfish: All this was for me today.

I moved in front of my bondage slut and told him, "Talk to me now. Tell me how much you adore me, and don't stop" as I inserted the air needle into the inflatable gag. He tried to speak around his gag, and I could almost understand him, but when I squeezed the bulb a couple of times, he went mostly silent, and looked at me. I knew why. The penis insert inserted not only from side to side, but lengthwise too. Right now, it was almost touching the back of his throat.
I got very close to his face, grabbing his metal encased dick with my hand and said, "I control your completely, slut. I control your ass, your dick, your breathing and your speech. Are you totally mine, slut?" He nodded. "Do you totally trust me, slut?" He nodded again.

I couldn't resist anymore, the exhilaration of my fantasy was so great. "Kneel, slut!" and as he carefully complied, I stepped up to his face, spreading my legs and pushed his face into my crotch, grinding my cunt into it. Only a moment, though. I grabbed a penis shaped dildo that fastened about his head with a strap, and sitting in my chair commanded, "Fuck me, slut!" Moments later, my first orgasm shook me. My slut knew better than to stop until he was told however, and another few minutes of his facial worship had me rocking with an even bigger orgasm. "Stop now, slut," I whispered, letting the waves of pleasure rock me.


Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers