Lesson Taught Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki Questions: Tom better have correct answers!
2.5k words
4.22
11.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

It should go without saying that this work is purely fiction, depicting activities between consenting adults.

Tom was impaled. With a snap of detachment, he realized how his wife must have felt when he wanted anal penetration with her. He could feel her slowly began to thrust now, deeper with every push. He had no idea of how long whatever it was she was filling him with, but he knew that it was big; and he was also very grateful she had provided so much lubricant. The feeling began to draw him deep into the feeling of being used by another, a feeling sans conscious thought.

Vicky had overcome her nervousness and hesitation. She was on a high like she had not previously experienced, a cocktail of hormone, pheromones, adrenaline, and lust. Her strap on featured a vaginal insert, and with each exertion it provided simulation that excited her more and more. She gave a passing thought to increasing the electrical stimulus to Tom's penis, but dismissed it. After all, this night, this weekend, was all about her. For once. Remembering the whole idea was to teach her husband a lesson, she began moving with long, deep thrusts. This caused her own insert to stimulate her even more, and she began to jerk faster. Suddenly, she felt a massive orgasm coming. She pushed mightily, and then shuddered as she came hard, and felt another right on the first's heels.

A final wave of passion shook her body as the third climax caused her to writhe in extasy, and she stopped thrusting, and breathed deeply, waiting until she could think clearly again. She eased back, pulling the dildo from Toms' ass. As it came free, she noticed his anus was still gaping open, with lubricant beginning to drip down on his balls and to the table. She looked at his dick, and at first thought Tom had orgasmed with her. She looked closer, and realized it was precum dripping from tip. He flinched again from the electricity that had never ceased pulsing. She flipped the switch to off. Stepping out of her own harness, she then unfasted the strap holding Tom's head down. "Sit on the table, Tom. I need to finish."

Tom heard only that she was ready to finish, and he was so ready to finally get to released and allowed to make love to Vicky. He was so excited, as he sat on the end of table. Then she told him to lie down on his back, and he did so without thinking, his own lust causing his blood to continue to race. He felt straps being laid across him at his chest and waist, and being firmly fastened, keeping him helpless in the hands of his Mistress. Her fingers began tugging at his erect member and he guessed she was removing the weights from his testicles and whatever she had laced onto his penis that held those fucking electrodes. He breathed a deep sigh of relief as his dick was finally free, for the first time in over an entire day. He lay in darkness for some time but was unable to ask or see where his wife had gone or what she might be doing.

Then, there was the feeling of a warm cloth wiping his genitals clean. That felt nice. Then he was incredulous as he felt the touch of cool metal. No, she couldn't be locking him up in that chastity cage again. No, no, NO! He grunted his protests through the gag, and then heard her voice: "Be quiet, slut!" as she squeezed his testicles hard. Tom was rapidly learning that his Domme was truly in control, and truth be told, he was getting the much the same fantasy he had dreamed of. This cage felt different to him, and he was relieved that she had not repeated the penis insert.

Vicky took her time locking Tom's dick into the cock cage. It was different in that it did not feature an option for an insert but did provide a solid cover over his entire shaft. There was a slit in the end so he could urinate. She locked it in place and hung the key back under her tunic, laughing to herself knowing that the next time he went to pee, he would have to sit down like all the girls. She uncinched the straps holding her husband slave down, and helped him sit up, removed his harness gag and blindfold, and enfolded him in her arms.

"Are you OK?" she asked, offering him a drink of water from a straw.

He gulped it down, and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Finally, he realized she had said nothing else, and had ceased stroking his head, and remembered her instructions. "Yes, Mistress, I'm fine." He felt, rather than saw her smile, and was held closely again. "Are you hungry," she queried?

He responded "Yes, Mistress." He hesitated to ask her what was next. She led him into the dining room and sat him at the table. He waited as she got him something to eat and didn't say a word as she spoon fed him. He actually felt grateful that she was paying him this much attention. When he finished, she offered another drink, and had him follow her back to the couch. As he did, he felt what had to be lubricant draining from his rectum. He was helpless to do anything about it though.

She sat down, and indicated he was to sit at her feet again. "Did you cum, my slut?"

He realized she was calling him slut now-and had done so since assfucking him. Wow.

"No Mistress, I did not."

She looked at him and replied "Good. I would have been very upset if you had. I think you may be realizing just how used I felt when you got your rocks off and then left the room." He realized she was right. He had always known she didn't always cum with him, but he hadn't really worried that much about it.

"Yes, Mistress, I have realized that. It was wrong."

Vicky looked at him with a smile. "And I suppose that now that you've realized that, I should unlock your restraints and let things go back to normal?"

"Yes, Mistress" Tom replied too quickly.

"Well, slut, that's not going to happen tonight. Look, I want you to understand something," she said, leaning toward him, "and that is that things will never be like they were. You are mine now. It's still early on Saturday night, Tom, and I'm not through with you just yet." She grinned at him suddenly. "Isn't this more fun than some online 'Mistress?"

He flushed bright red again, suddenly ashamed of just how juvenile doing such a thing had been. Then he laughed out loud, "Yes, yes, it is, my Mistress."


She laughed with him, and after releasing his bonds sent Tom to draw her a hot bath, and then to shower himself.

*****

Tom's eyes opened as the need to pee became impossible to ignore. He padded toward the bathroom with the chastity cage reminding him it was there with every step, then sat down on the pot since it was impossible to go standing up. It was Sunday morning, and although he had always fantasized about being a slave to a woman, the reality was just a bit different. Splashing some water on his face, he noticed the sticky note on the mirror: "Wake me when breakfast is ready." He usually cooked on the weekends anyway, but having instructions to do made him feel, well, like a servant. Slave. He pulled on a black T shirt and got busy in the kitchen and brought her breakfast in bed.

"This was very good. Please clean up the kitchen and then sit down next to by couch while I dress" was all she said after he watched her eat.

After finishing, Tom found his spot. Vicky was another 15 minutes before she came out of her bedroom. Tom started at her appearance, because it looked as though she planned on going to the office, or church perhaps. She was wearing a rather nice sweater and skirt, both royal blue, with matching pumps and nude hosiery. The strand of pearls he had bought finished the outfit. She sat down and eyed him with a mysterious look. "Have you eaten yet, slut?"

He bowed his head. "No, Mistress. I thought I should wait for your permission."

His beautiful wife's face lit with a big smile. "Very good! I'm afraid my plans preclude you from eating today." OK, this was unexpected, and he didn't understand why. He decided to pass on asking why. The way she had made the statement caused something in him to become excited. "I need you to go get dressed in the clothes laid out on the bed. Please don't dawdle."

When he finished, she was watching TV. "I'm ready, Mistress" he said.

She looked a bit irritated, as if he had interrupted something. She rose, and left the room, saying only "Wait here." When she came back, she had a riding crop in her hand. "Grab your ankles, slut" and when he hesitated struck his butt smartly, and Tom quickly bent over. She gave him ten rather strict hits and then said, "Stand." He did so. "When you come into the room, you will wait until I address you. Don't forget. The next time I'll whack your balls into next week."

His only reply was "Yes, ma'am" and he waited for her to speak. "I feel like taking a drive. You're my driver. Get the keys and wait for me in the car."

He moved quickly to obey, and as he cranked their convertible, felt his excitement mount. He was living a fantasy, and although it wasn't expected, he was enjoying it. Vicki got in the passenger side, and just said "Drive." She looked gorgeous in her sweater, and she was plucking the strings of his fetish as she moved her legs to get more comfortable. He drove onto the interstate and headed, well, somewhere. He kept having to keep his eyes on the road, especially after Vicki squirmed around, hiked up her skirt and showed him her pussy through her sheer pantyhose. After about 45 minutes, she saw the sign announcing a rest area. "Turn in here, slut" she told him, and as he pulled in, she was grinning wickedly.

The rest area was empty, save for a couple of trucks where Vicki assumed their drivers were grabbing some sleep. Telling Tom to follow, she grabbed her bag and headed for the restroom area, and pulled him into the ladies room after her. "In the stall. Pants and underwear down, right now," she instructed. He was petrified, but excited at the same time. He also found that his chastity cage was constricting his rapidly enlarging cock, and it was already uncomfortable. She followed him into the stall and told him to bend over. He heard a mean giggle as she noticed his dick's distressing struggle. "You bad boy. Who told you to get hard, slut?" she whispered.

Suddenly, he felt something enter his rectum, and could feel something cold and slippery being injected. Then, her fingers as they lubricated his anus a bit more. He tensed, not know exactly what was coming, but pretty sure his ass was in for it. He breathed harder, wondering what would happen should she use a strap on now. What is someone came in? Then, something cold and smooth entered him, and after it worked in and out a bit, he felt growing pressure as it was forced in farther, his asshole finally closing in around the base of what he guessed as a large butt plug, holding it in firmly. Then, he realized she was wiping the excess lubricant off. "OK, slut. Pull up your clothes and let's go."

As he fastened his belt, he realized she had already left the room, and hurried out, irrationally panicked at the idea of being caught in the girls room.

She was waiting for him to open her door at the car, and she got in without saying a word. He got in the car knowing his face was crimson and tried to find a position that would allow him to drive without forcing the plug deeper into his ass. "Is there a problem, Tom?" she asked innocently, and as he looked at her she laughed. "Ye gods, this is fun!" Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and he returned her smile.

Heading home, his dick and ass both in torment, he still couldn't keep his eyes off Her face. Vicky smiled again but said nothing until they pulled into the garage. Then, she turned in her seat and asked, "Are you enjoying your fantasy, Tom?"

He had to admit he was, despite the bruises on his butt, a really sore asshole, and a dick that was aching. "Yes. Yes, I am."

"I'm glad," she said, "but now what? I mean, I'm not going to be your Domme 24/7. You and I both have to work, and frankly, I don't the time or inclination to dictate everything you do every day. And there are times when I'm in a submissive mood, and I don't trust anyone but you to fill my needs then. On the other hand, I'd rather spend the money you've been wasting online to buy a cruise or sex toys, dammit."

He smiled. "That won't happen again, I promise." He paused. "May I ask how you found out about my fantasies? You didn't seem too interested in being a Domme the last time I asked."

She replied "I read your online profile on a fetish site. I read your background, and then recognized your writing. When I saw you were open to an online Domme, I checked our credit cards. Now, we have to decide where we go from here. So, let's make sure we put all our cards on the table. I love you, Tom. Very, very much. I also believe you love me the same way. Am I right?" He nodded dumbly.

She continued, "Good. Going forward, you're going to treat me with respect, both in public and in this house. When we do have sex, my needs are just as important as yours. Are you with me?" He nodded again. Vicki went on. "Unless."

Tom looked up, "Unless what, Mistress?" he asked.

She was thoughtful a moment, and then said, "Unless you want it to stop. You can go back to jacking off in front of a computer monitor and send your money to some person who would have you arrested if she ever caught you on her doorstep. But you'll never take me for granted again, because I'm not going to play second to anyone ever again. So, you tell me what you want. A make-believe mistress, or the real thing?"

Chapter four coming soon.