Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
I blow my best friend's brother.
908 words
4.6
13.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden rubs his nose against mine, waking me up. "She should be here soon." He whispers.

"Mmm." I snuggle into him. "Am I a bad friend if I stay in here?"

He smirks and kisses my forehead. "Not at all. I'll just message her we had a change of plans." He grabs his phone from his nightstand. "Home spa tomorrow then?"

I nod and pull the blankets back over me. When I wake up the next morning, I can't tell where I am right away and try to sit up. An arm tightens around me, and I realize I recognize his tattoos, and everything comes flooding back to me. Oh my god. My stomach flips, and I can't help but grin. I can't believe Hayden and I fucked. I can feel him pressed behind me, and I can hear his slow deep breathing let me know he's still asleep. I carefully crawl from beneath him so that I can admire him. I didn't get a good chance last night. He's sprawled on his back with his legs tangled in the blankets, and he looks so beautiful. I run my fingers through his chest hair, loving how soft it feels. I lean into him and nuzzle his chest, wanting to feel it against my cheeks. I feel him let out a huffy smile. I trace a finger over one of his arm tattoos while he opens a sleepy eye. "Good morning."

I smile and bend forward, kissing his chest. "Good morning." He moans in approval pulling me closer. I flick my tongue over his nipple, feeling it harden against my lips. He moans again and looks at me through hooded eyes. "What are you up to?"

I slide my fingers from his chest to his dick and grip him firmly. "Taking you up on that promise." He kicks the blankets out of the way for me. He feels so smooth and hard, like warm marble. I cup his balls with my other hand, surprised by how tight they feel. I lean forward to take him in my mouth, surprised when he tangles his hand in my hair and stops me.

"You know you don't have to, right?"

I look him in the eyes. "I want to." He loosens his grip and watches as I run my tongue over his tip, surprised at how salty he tastes and how slick his precum feels on my tongue. He takes a shaky breath as I suck his tip into my mouth. He feels even smoother against my tongue. I push my head down, sliding him in deeper. Hayden groans and drops his head to his pillow, his grip tightening in my hair, and I feel proud that he's already enjoying himself.

I suck as I pull my head up, and he moans again. "You've done this before?"

I smirk at him and shake my head before popping him back in my mouth and pushing him as deep as possible without choking.

"Fuck." He gasps, tangling his other hand in my hair. "I don't know if I can believe that."

I cup his balls working them with one hand while I suck his dick. I watch him biting his lip and watching me work him with my mouth. I use my free hand to stroke what I can't fit into my mouth, using my saliva as a lubricant. I pick up speed, and his hands tighten in my hair until it's almost painful. I wiggle my tongue as I work my way down his shaft and suck as I pull back, feeling his legs twitch below me. I moan, getting excited by how much he's enjoying me, and he groans again.

"Just like that, gorgeous." He mutters, using his hands in my hair to guide the speed. "I'm getting close." I suck harder and moan more as he starts thrusting his hips forward in time with my mouth. "I'm gonna cum, Dot." He releases my hair and fists the sheet as I shove his dick as far into my mouth. I feel his salty cum on the back of my tongue, and I swallow it, sucking him until he's clean.

Hayden grabs my hair and pulls me up to him. "You are too fucking good at that." He gives me a chaste kiss before pushing me back onto the pillows. He runs a finger down my slit feeling my wetness. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He smirks at me knowingly as I nod.

"Hayden, have you seen-" Laine bursts through the door and stares at us in horror before screeching and running back out of the room. "Oh my god!" She shrieks. "Oh my god!"

I pull the sheets around myself while Hayden jumps out of bed. "There's a reason why you knock, Laine." He slams his door closed.

"I was worried about my friend, and you were the last person I knew that saw her." She yells back. "Are you still seeing her?" I can hear her still cussing to herself in the hallway. "She's my best friend, Hayden." She groans and cusses some more. "This better not fuck up our lease."

"We'll continue this later." Hayden holds his hand out to me and pulls me from the bed. "Let's get dressed and discuss this over breakfast." He sighs. I nod at him and start to pick up my clothes. "Let's go to the diner." Hayden opens his door once we're both decent.