All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
You might have me hooked

Who had the best time? Can't wait to find out! 4*

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Still debating

On the fence on how I feel about this series. Erotic, yes. Well written, yes. But the suspension of disbelief is hard to come by from chapter 1. I am curious to see if there will be any remorse or second thoughts from the wives. He really did not like seeing his wife with a stranger. 4*

Val

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Like the story but the ending of this chapter is not finished

Mike should have responded with" as much fun as you had on the lounge at the pool."

That would be a fitting end to this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Each new chapter gets worse. I'm all for erotica but when it reads like some kid wrote it from his moms basement then it's quite creepy. I guess some people think wall to wall sex is hot but in theses stories it is the exact opposite. It all runs together and you get the feeling this is just some middle schoolers jack off fantasy!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Actually...

I find this very believable. I had something very similar happen to me in Acapulco! Well, it was pretty much similar on some aspects, and it may have been in Virginia Beach. At least the part I'm pretty sure wasn't a pot episode in Salt Lake! But anyway...it was good memories, whether it was just the peyote or there really was somebody who looked kinda like a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lessons learned?

I am still reading this but four chapters in and I am still trying to figure out what lesson the women are trying to teach to their husbands.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Story is Evolving

It's good to read for a change were the husband gets more sex than the wife at a swinging venue. Plus I also enjoy the fact that the husband is a better lover than other stud's and has a better penis. How different is that for a wife cheating story !

I wonder if our couple and their friends will feel when they go home !

Question for me is, did the wife set the weekend up so she could hook up with her lover by distracting her husband with other women !

Remember she did go missing at the pool and it was her idea to go to the pool in the afternoon !

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 9 years ago
Again, Why

Delete all the comments on this chapter?

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 8 years agoAuthor
Deleted comments

In general I leave all the comments, good or bad, on a story for all to see. However one anonymous reader has gone to great efforts to trash not one, but a whole slew of my stories. I put up with it until he digressed into seriously disrespectful and derogatory terminology. Once he started calling me an illiterate N****, well that was the last straw. I went through and censored all the comments I found of his. Since he lives in the anonymous realm and was unwilling to actually put his own name to his derogatory comments, that’s all I could do.

I realize not all of my stories will please all of my readers, but then hey, you didn’t pay for it, so if you don’t like it, move on. I get them edited by volunteers, and hey, some do better than others. The two I use now do a pretty damn good job for what they are paid. For any of you who want to complain about a missed word, I offer you the opportunity to edit one…. Nuf said. Thanks to all my loyal readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Comments

Derogatory comments only reflect on the person thatvwrotecthem not the person the are directed towards.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Funny. Now that the tables are turned the wife doesn't like it. She was perfectly fine with wandering off to fuck some young guy without discussing it with her husband. Now that he's gone off on his own without her knowing ahead of time she's not so happy.

Again. Even though it's the husband who's just been wanting to have sex with his wife. She has set this whole weekend up to get to play by her rules and to hell with what he actually wants.

She had this one coming to her.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Yep. Divorce her. She abandoned him at the pool to go off with whoever and left him. That’s against the rules. Her screwed up rules and therefore they should be heading home right now. Definitely divorce her.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I realize this story series may not appeal to some readers. I have stories that span a wide range of topics, so if this isn't your thing, save the derogatory comments and just go read something else. While you may think these kinds of comments are fine, the are certainly NOT appreciated by the Author after spending 100+ hours of my time plus an editor's time to bring it to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 03 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info