Lessons for a Bisexual Sub Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucas faces his first test from a new master.
1.3k words
3.47
5.3k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers

Part 2 - Inception, titles and first orders

Lucas looks up, as Alicia walks around taking it all in, she unlocks and opens cupboards and dims lights, a pale red hue over the room, he sees the bed has been made and sheets changed to fresh black.

"Well, I'm happy to get the ball rolling, but don't think you can get out of this, you're here to learn too." She eyes Simon and gives him a firm poke, "you wanna give him a look over, see what you think and whatever comes to you." She winks and takes a seat on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed, head resting on her outstretched hand.

Simon walks around Lucas eyeing him up, looking him over with an unmistakable hunger in his eyes.

He drops in front of Lucas meeting his eyes, "open!" he says firmly a smirk on his face.

Lucas bites his lips to suppress a smile, he opens his mouth, lips over his teeth his tongue slightly out. Simon frowns as he reaches out pressing his thumb into it as he cups Luca's chin. He lifts his head up and to the side, pressing harder and making Lucas drip and drool down himself. Simon feels his hand getting warmer and he lets go. Lucas keeps his mouth open and avoids eye contact, remembering the early lessons he was taught about inspections. He reached forward, now pressing his forefinger around Lucas's lips, stretching them and opening them wider. "Looks wide enough, at least, and he's learned to be quiet which is nice."

Alicia raises an eyebrow and scoffs slightly from the side.

"Ok close up."

From the bed, Alicia coughs lightly, "you might wanna find something for him to respond to, one what fits your dynamic as a Dom and Sub."

"Ok, um. Close up then... Slut. slut boy."

Lucas licks his lips and swallows the mouthful of spit. He quickly wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and places them back behind his back.

"I thought he looks better messy, but I have my own type." Alicia comments, a wide grin on her face, just the sight of her smile makes Lucas smile back, suddenly feeling that little bit lighter.

"There'll be time for that later, I don't plan on leaving him too clean." Simon blushes and ruffles Lucas's hair up, making the boy on the floor blush and go slack-jawed for a second, getting suitable laughs from Alicia, "Oh baby, do you like that?"

Simon stands up and drags a chair into the middle of the room the floor squeaking as the legs scrape the wood, the aesthetic of dark wood and black leather matching the room and his harness.

"Ok, Slut... um boy, up you get."

Lucas stands up straight and Simon grins wide as he goes to his knees before him,

"Not the position you boys find yourself in often I'm guessing." Alicia laughs from the side,

"come on Si, I was kinda expecting you to stay off your knees this time, don't go giving my sub any ideas that he can stand too long. Though now I wonder babe when it was you had someone kneeling for you?"

Lucas goes red, he looks down

"That was a question pet, you do want to share the answer don't you?" She asks, a deadly tone to her voice.

"I d... Don.. don't remember Sir I agh, Ma'am, I don't remember."

"Aw, the poor boy has only been giving has he" Simon laughs and pats Lucas on the hip

"Oh not quite, he gets plenty, I can't always help myself." She bites the air and licks her lips as she sits back, "though he's often in less comfortable positions, I'm not really much of a kneeler anyway. But I still get to have a taste, often as I like to indulge."

Simon goes red and flusters himself for a moment as Lucas can't help but grin, even with his mistress glaring daggers.

"Ugh, I thought I was done training one of you!" She signed, "Si honey if you want me here to help your gonna have to put up with me, and you should know I can't resist trying to break slut boy there's little mind if you get a second hand from that I'm sorry, but it's good to practise so that little gremlin doesn't try to fluster you in a solo scene." she points at her partner with scorn, "and you, don't think just because I'm not taking lead doesn't mean you're getting away with this. I'm taking notes."

Lucas moans as SImons hand brushes the front of his panties Simon grins at Alicia who smirks back as she sits back down, he closes his eyes as he's teased. "But for the record, in the right place he also knows I'm not opposed to Sir, just for tonight he's been told to stick with Ma'am."

Simon coughs, drawing Lucas's attention back to him at a raised brow from Alicia.

"Let's see what we're dealing with here." his fingers edge the lightly frilled waistband of Lucas's panties, fingertips just underneath as he gently works his way around, lightly tugging, artfully pulling as he slowly lowers them, leaning forward as if expecting a sudden spring. What he gets instead makes him even happier, the cold steel chastity cage. Simon pulls the panties right down and off, Lucas stepping one socked foot out at a time as he quivers and bites his lip. Lucas is well trimmed and mostly shaved around the cage, it's not fully closed, instead of having a slit opening at the top and party down the top side.

"Huh, I was expecting pink." he muses as he reaches out to gently cup and lifts the caged cock up, the tip of his finger just reaching through the gaps.

"Silver matches my aesthetic more, I think pink would match his, but since he no longer owns it, he lost his say in colours, and I love the cold steel!" Alicia's laugh is full and joyful but with the undertone of sinister that makes hairs stand on ends and smiles grow wide.

"It's very pretty, secure and suits you so well." Simon smiles as he looks closer, his finger running over the internal lock and over Lucas's now swelling balls, "hmm, all nicely contained and kept safe. Perfect." He leans in and gently licks, from Lucas's balls, over the cold steel and into the slim slit at the top, Simon's eyes closed focuses and keeps his licks steady and perfectly aimed to do the most damage to poor defenceless Lucas.

He tries to keep calm, but the weeks of build-up in anticipation for his 'Spiecla Day' are almost too much.

Lucas pulls his hips back, Simon grabs hard, squeezing Lucas's soft pink thighs as he pulls him in deeper.

"Hmm, maybe I put the wrong boy in charge if you're so eager on your knees." suppressing her smirk

"I'm um, I just wanna get him ready like I want to."

"Shhh, I'm teasing you, honey."

He turns back and grows firmer, sucking at the end of the cage hard

"Agh, aah i. Hmm, f. Fuu...fuck." Lucas starts going red as Simon pulls back, a thin trail of drool and pre cum drips from his lips and the now shinny warm cage to the floor. Simon looks up at Lucas and licks his lips, "mmmm, slut boy, my my." He grins and stands up, going from below the waist to well above eye level. He lifts Lucas's chin up with one finger, a delicate soft movement with all the firmness needed to break the poor sub. He leans down slightly and kisses Lucas, as he does he pulls up, making Lucas go onto his toes to taste himself on his master's tongue.

"Well, we are eager aren't we sweetling." A voice from the bed breaks the soft sound of lips working together.

Simon gently pushes Lucas down and off him. He steps away towards the chair.

He takes a seat and pats his lap, not missing a beat Lucas goes to sit over his knee.

"Oh no, not yet my sweet slut boy, how you were early, when you gave me those cute moans, right over."

Going red Lucas lays himself over Simons's knees.

Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers