Lessons for a Bisexual Sub Pt. 03

Story Info
Both boys learn a very valuable lesson.
2k words
4.25
5.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers

Part 3- Deeper into devotion

Simon felt the softness of Lucas's thigh highs brush his own legs, the now warm metal of the cage resting on his thigh and the firm but smooth chest draped over the other leg as Lucas laid down, his full weight easily supported.

Simon ran his hand gently down Lucas's back, softly tracing the lines and pinching slightly at his hip, making the boy squeak.

"Shhh, that was only the easy part" Simon laughs as his pinched fingers twist, delighting in Lucas's squirms and grimaces of discomfort.

He pushes his hands down, gently following the curves of Lucas's plump ass, he runs his hand over the soft skin, his fingertip just on the edge of slipping in, his touch so gentle and barely noticed, air light and near invisible to perception. 'Smack', his hand strikes leaving a light pale pink hand mark over his left cheek, "hmm mm" Lucas goes.

"Higher angle, and faster but you gotta make sure you flatten your palm more, really follow through, he can take it." She sounds almost proud as she tells her friend the best ways to make her partner scream.

Simon draws back further and stretches his palm wide as he brings it down, 'Smack'

"aghi Ju" Lucas yells out,

"Shhh, I said slut boy, if you can't be quite we'll have to gag you earlier than planned."

Alicia starts laughing, "oh good luck getting him quiet, I'd been training him to be an audible little plaything, I love the little noises he makes and seeing how high and strained I can make him," her tone taking a lighter sound as she appears giddy.

"I guess we'll have to train that outta him, at least for today" a devilish gleam in his eye.

"Well, I guess as long as it's only for today" She signs and stretches out, "so my sweetling, you gonna be a quiet boy for Sir?"

"Y. i..yes Ma'am," Lucas speaks up, red-faced and trying to keep a steady voice, "I will"

Simon leans down, "Good slut" 'Smack''Smack''Smack'

Lucas buried his face in his hands and bites his lip as his ass grows nearly as red as his face.

Simon can't keep the grin off his face as he smacks, pinches and pulls apart his soft cheeks loving every inch of touch he has access to.

Lucas already red-faced suddenly looks up, a deep crimson covering his cheeks, as a building firmness of pressure starts to dig into his tummy, "Sir, i. I "

"You love it" is all Simon says as he digs in nails in and lifts his hips lightly, biting back a moan himself as he uses the boy in the most imaginative ways, his hips lightly lifting and twisting.

"I know I joked about him being your toy, but I didn't expect that" her comments barely heard but reducing both boys to red-faced, Simon grinning through embarrassment, Lucas a mess of red-faced nerves.

Having left the poor boy's ass a pleasing shade of ruby he leans down and places a gentle kiss, just centre on the right cheek, as he pulls away and Lucas signs of relief he brings his open palm down once more 'Smack'

"Ju agh im" Lucas can't even hold it back as he yells out, the smack making his ass jiggle and shake as the ruby grows a deeper shade. Simon laughs and kisses once more as he rubs the tender flesh softly, "Aw baby, I'm sorry, I know I said I want you quiet but I couldn't resist hearing you." He pats his lightly on the checks.

Lucas hides a giddy smile as Simons's hands go back to work.

Leaning in close, Simon pulls apart Lucas's cheeks gently and slowly he leans in and places a wet kiss on Lucas's tender opening. As he pulls back he starts to work his index finger around, spreading and working the spit into his opening as he slips down a knuckle deep, Lucas wiggles his ass, getting a laugh from both doms.

"Oh I think he likes that."

"You have no idea." She replies a proud look on her face.

With one finger Simon presses in, his other hand massaging, pressing and squeezing the soft tender ass of his new favourite toy.

"You gotta ask for it, I know just what you want." Simons's breath is hot in Lucas's ear, out of shot of their mistress as he bites at Lucas's helix.

"Please," Lucas keeps his head down, "f..fuck. I please want more"

Simon bites his lips, still holding in moans as the boy squirms on top of his member. Simon slips one finger a knuckle deeper as he pushes a second in, working them together in and out, as he lets more drool fall into Lucas's still tight opening.

Lucas moans softly, light and delicate sounds fill the room as he squirms and arches his back, Simon going deeper with his third finger, causing a brief yelp of pain until he grows accustomed to it. The years dating his doting mistress have made him not a stranger to quick and rapid training, nor to taking too much in too short a space of time. Much as she loved him, she never let him off easily and always had new ways to find, touch and shatter a limit. With that happening he found himself just as head over heels for her, and eager to grow with her and help her meet and beat as many limits inside and outside of their own slice of hellish heaven.

Simon pulls his fingers to the edge and pushes back in hard, a few short sharp thrusts, hooking the ends of his fingers out each time hitting his poor boy's sweet spot and making the noises he's grown addicted to hearing from his new toy.

Without a word of notice, Simon pulls his hand free, a light push and Lucas finds himself back on the floor. His face reddening again as he gets back to his knees.

"Come on now, you had better NOT embarrass me in front of your guest. Can't leave him like that." She lightly scolds him from the bed as Lucas stares up at Simon's dripping fingers.

Lucas on his hands and knees scurries over eyes up and lips softly parted, Simon grins down at his extending his hand, Lucas's knees and stretches up his mouth open as he closes his eyes.

Shhh, good slut, hehehe." Simon with his free hands strokes his boy's head face lovingly as a soft sucking noise fills the room.

Alicia stands up and walks over, her heels making a deafening click compared to Lucas's soft mouth. Her finger twist in his hair as she firmly pulls his head back, she laughs down but her eyes are filled with pride, "my my, I knew you wanted this but for a first-timer, I wasn't expecting such an eager little performance, you'd make out guest think I never play with you at all."

Simon blushes and takes a seat, his jeans now straining and ever so slightly damp in front. Alicia bends down and kisses Lucas, she shuts her eyes and touches his face and neck and shoulders. She lowers herself to him, kneeling by his side as she bites and nipples his soft lips. She pulls back and face to face meets his eyes, "I love you" she mouths, he smiles his eyes wet "love you more" he mouths back. With a wicked grin, she takes his face and turns his head. "Now, I get to have some hands-on teaching"

Lucas swallows air as he stares at the bulge, only now dawning on him that up until now it's been a very standard scene, not much different apart from rough hands and deeper grunts, this was where the difference was, this was what changed things, this was new.

She strokes his head as Simon moves forward slightly, "we can go as slow as you like babe, I can start off if you like, or we can change it up a little. You've come so far already." She whispers in his ears, Lucas looks with pleading eyes.

"I want...I um." He trails off and looks down.

"Hey, baby, you got a colour for me, just a little bit?" she scratches at his head behind his ear, gently while making eye contact. "Just say what you need to"

Lucas looks up at Simon and at Alicia, he takes a deep breath, "Green.. But. can you.. Just a little." He murmurs off and looks down

"You want a little help?"

He nods.

"Ok babe, just remember, squeeze once for red, twice for yellow and three for me to keep at it." she kisses his nose and laughs.

"Now, my little slut, you're gonna prove your real worth here, I don't expect mistakes." She grips his neck firmly for a second and then reaches for Simon's jean buttons, she tugs and drags them off, as Simon steps out, underneath he's in tight black boxer briefs with lace work around the crotch and sides.

"Now it's your turn slut, be gentle and watch you don't poke an eye out!" Giggling she moves over as Lucas crawls up between Simon's legs,

"I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing you down there like that slut boy, careful though, I think you're drooling a little."

Lucas hadn't noticed his open mouth, the smug grin from both partners made him realise he'd been slack-jawed a while.

He reaches out like Simon had for him when they started and hooks his soft fingers under his waistband, "nice and slow" in his ear as he pulls them down, unlike with him this time there was a spring out, "ugh"

He comes face to face with Simon's member, Alicia grins over "well?"

"I think he needs a minute" Simon laughs.

Simon was seven inches and thick, not comically large but he wasn't small, he was uncut and very well-trimmed, Lucas didn't want to take his eyes away, he was already fully hard, his head shiny and wet, Lucas swallowed and bite back a silly grin as he reached out and gently wrapped his soft fingers around it. It was warm, hot almost to the touch, soft and smooth but so firm at the same time. He wasn't a stranger to toys, but feeling it, nothing came close to it.

Slowly he starts to move his hand up and down, it was rough and didn't feel right.

"Here pet," Alicia took his hand up to her mouth, she gently licked his palm slow and steady, Lucas's eyes were glued to her as were Simons as she took his fingers into her mouth one at a time, leaving his hand shinny and leaned back and spat, dead centre of his palm.

Lucas again reaches out and starts to wrap his wet fingers around Simon's cock, he works his hand up and down, at the head running a finger over the top lightly making Simon moan in response, the familiar sound and action made him more comfortable, even though it had been a while since he'd been allowed to himself.

He worked up and down, Simon threw his head back and moaned as Alicia never took her eyes off Lucas, Lucas himself was glued to Simon's member.

"Fuck hmm, your little hands feel so good, I agh you're so soft" Simon props his head up to look down, Lucas looks up to meet his eyes, his lips parted slightly.

Alicia stokes Lucas's back lightly, "hmm they are so nice, but he's got even softer, sweeter, wetter parts to try" she grins and bites at her lover's ear as he flushes a shade of deep red to make his ass jealous.

"Mm, I think that's a great idea, well slut boy, come on you've been drooling over it all morning, time to sate your thirst" he laughs and ruffles Lucas's hair.

"Come on baby, you gotta open a little wider just look at him," she laughs as she teases.

Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers