Lessons for a Bisexual Sub Pt. 05

Story Info
Lucas earns his reward.
2.4k words
5
4.4k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers

Part 5 - Not Yet Done.

He turns to face her, she grins wildly at him and raises her eyebrow, her lips parted. He closes his eyes, smiles and nods happily.

She grabs his face and kisses him, moaning into his mouth as she does, reaching down between her legs as she finally has her boy to herself.

Her breathing heavily and deep as their lips lock.

Lucas can feel himself leaking, making a mess, so close, so far, hoping he can finally - Simon stands, smiles and leans down, "I gotta go clean up, I'll miss you."

He leaves through to the adjoining bathroom.

Alicia smiles over, Lucas smiles back and they kiss, softer than before.

"Hmm you had a fun baby?" She asks, gently stroking his hair.

"Lots, thankyou, im...I'm glad we did this and I'm glad I got to have you here."

"Of course baby, I'm just so glad you felt ready and comfortable." She smiles and smirks, "Also it was also the hottest thing I've never seen, it was... hard to focus." She looks at him shyly, despite everything they've been through she still blushes around him. "It was hard to resist not getting any myself, today is about you, but... I guess I did get some, you're pretty hard to resist." She ruffles his hair.

"I could still um, if you wanted to, just to-." He trails off.

"You sure, you're not too worn out, I guess Simon didn't quite achieve his goal." He shakes his head.

"Hm, I'd love that, and I love how you still get shy, you can ask if you just wanna go down on me, like ask me anytime, not like I'd ever say no." She winks and sits up, propped up against the headboard.

She spreads her legs and props up her legs, inviting him in with a finger as she lays her head back and grins a wicked grin, finally.

As Lucas crawls between her legs and she reaches out and with a finger takes the ring of his collar "Now be a good boy for your mistress, ok? and you can still earn a little reward afterwards."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Get to it." She bites the air, a satisfying click and Lucas lowers his head.

Lucas grins but she can't see it as he crawls up deeper between her thighs, she's soaked through, dripping and eager as he reaches forward with his mouth and starts to gently, ever so softly kiss and lick. Knowing she's most and least sensitive, how she likes it, pressure and depth over every inch of her.

Her grip in his hair grows firmer, pulling him in deeper as her breathing goes steady, Lucas teasing her in the only way he's allowed, slowly working his way over every surface he knows weakens her, every inch he was trained over.

His pace is steady as he laps up at her, eagerly moaning and pulling himself in despite the hair pulls.

She grabs him hard, bearing her teeth and yanking him in deeper. "Don't....d..d.dodododon't..f.f.uck.in..stop." She yets out a high moan and gasps as Lucas re-doubles his efforts, licking her harder, pressing up against her clit and using his lips to massage her as she grinds into him. She pulls him in, grinding and rubbing against him, stimulating herself against the contours of his face and mouth as her moans grow higher, longer, more frequent, teasing herself all day, they both know she can't last much longer. No longer wanting to, nor able to drag it out, she gives in, gives over to pleasure, to him.

She moans and feels her leg shake, her back arch and her body quiver as she cums, she screams out, clamping her thighs in hard, pulling up her legs as tears fill her ears and screams leave her lungs. Lucas smiles through it all.

She blows hair out of her face, signs and opens her legs, Lucas stays down, softly licking and kissing her, soothing and gentle,

"Come on pet, come here."

"Yes Ma'am." He crawls up, laying next to her, he leans over and they kiss.

"Hmm." She raises an eyebrow and licks her lips. "Now, I think you fucking earned this, come up here"

She pats the pillows as she gets up, Lucas sits up in bed and grins, worn out, sweaty, red faced and teary-eyed, still with a goofy smile and messy as he's ever been.

Alicia goes over to the first wardrobe and digs through the shelf of toys, coming back arms full and looking at her pet.

"Arms" she barks.

"Yes Ma'am." He holds up his arms as Alicia cuffs him to the bed,

"Mouth."

He opens wide, and she pulls out a long black curve of silicone, holding it over he sucks it, licks and wets it.

She looks at him and on instinct, he lifts his leg and she slips it in, turning it on sending sweet vibrations through him as she climbs on top of him and sits just at his thighs.

"I think we've both been patient enough and I really wan-"

"Babe, i don't, I feel so good. I don't think I can last until yo_"

"Hush, now!. Firstly you speak when spoken too when I say so, secondly, this is a reward, I don't mind how long you last, this is for you, you've spent all day, months even taing care of me, giving me all the pleasure and fun i could ever ask for. This is for you, I know, I don't get much from internal stuff, but I am more then satisfied with everything you do, I get to treat you now. So shut the fuck up and take it"! She blows a kiss and before he can say yes Ma'am she mounts him.

"I ugh ah..fuck!" He throws back his head, his toes twitching and curing as he moans, she thrusts her hips and quickly bounces high, focusing on the tip as she moves forward and back gently wild bouncing at a fast pace. Ignoring the muscle twitch in her thigh as she closes her eyes and breaths steadily, still so sensitive and tender herself, not even able to imagine how her boy feels. She lowers herself down fully, letting out a slow breath as he fills her, she lays her weight on him as she lets her legs get comfy, biting her lip and watching him she starts to grind her hips back and forth, slowly and gently, bouncing ever so slightly, just the hint of stimulation to drive him crazy.

"Hmm, oh you like that, you like how it feels, want more huh?"

He nods, staring at her and parting his lips, "yes, yes Ma'am, hmm please."

"Mm mm ok slut boy, let me get comfy first." She reaches behind her back and starts unclipping her bra, at the last one she stops. "Actually, close your eyes"

"Wh what". Um, i. Sorry, Ma'am?"

"You heard me, I want your eyes shut until I say so unless you want me to get off of your precious cock and go find a blindfold and who knows how long I'll be?"

"No Ma'am." He shakes his head and closes his eyes.

She undoes the clips, takes off her bra and lets it fall on his chest, waiting a moment for him to feel the lace before taking it off and tossing it away.

"Hmm, finally, fucking hate that thing, cute as it looks I think I look better like this. Sure you'd agree if you were allowed." She grinds harder. "Oh and you should know, I feel extra sensitive today and I'm wearing the black shields." His favourite piecing.

Lucas groans and Alicia laughs, "oh what's the wrong sweety, you wanna see me? You wanna see my tits bounce up as I get faster, you'd like that"

He nods

"Oh my dirty little slut, I bet you would, aw it's almost a shame to miss." She places one hand on his chest to steady herself as she bounces more, her other hand grabbing her left breast, squeezing at soft skin and teasing her tender perky nipple as she pinches, squeezes, twists and moans.

"Fuck!" She pinches hard until she winces and bounces harder, slapping into him, their moans intertwined together in harmony.

"Keep them shut, you know you gotta earn seeing me, I want you to hold on, not cum until I say, understand slut?"

"Yes Ma'am, I und..fuc..st.understand"

"Good slut, now keep em closed, I wanna, I want to..hmm. Keep. going"

She watches his face twitch, his eyes clamped shut, his lip quiver as she increases and decreases the speed, making sure to grind and twist on him as well.

Now at a fast but steady pace and lift her hand off his chest, able to play with herself more easily...and of course to tease him. Alternating each hand between pinches and pulls, squeezes and strokes to stimulate her tender nipples with practised hands, she doesn't hold back vocally, nor is she over the top. Each moan pushed from her lips sends shivers down each of their spines in turn, driving Lucas to thrust his hips and strain on his cuffs.

She pinches hard, shouting out in a perfect blend of pain and pleasure.

"You. Wanna. See?"

"Yes Ma'am, Please"

"You. Want. To. Touch"

"Please, Ma'am, please"

"Ask. Me. Nicely. Slut." Each word takes the effort to give priority to over moans.

"Please let me see you, Ma'am, I ugh..f..u, I want too, please let me you're so.. Beautifu-"

She'd normally let him keep going, has done before, but fuck she was so close and after all of today she was willing to bend her own rules.

"You can touch, but not look, long as you follow me?"

"Yes Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am"

"Ok, give me your hand."

He lifts his hand, it shaking as she takes it in hers steadying it and bringing it up to her chest, his hand is warm as she brings it to her lip and sucks two fingers, biting at the tip making Lucas wince with pleasure. She lowers it to her chest and leans in, letting him up to her breast as he gently pulls and pinches at her nipple.

She starts to bounce harder, moaning and twisting her hips as her pleasure builds and she feels herself tightening. "Fu..f.f.f..ck."

She takes a deep breath, falls forward and uses one hand to steady herself against his chest. "Cum for me, FUCKING SLUT!" She yells and closes her eyes hard as she climaxes on top and feels her legs fail her, slipping as Lucas cums, after months.

"Fuck..ugh. I..f.u..c..god..!" Lucas moans out, wincing and tensing his eyes shut as he cums, falling limp as he releases pent up pleasure.

"You can look now, baby"

He had expected her to cover up before, but she didn't, she was easy on him, naked and grinning, her hair a mess, face and body streaked with sweat, makeup running, and she was as gorgeous as ever.

"I love you," He says sweetly, simple and honest.

"I love you too." She kisses him and slides off, laying on her side cuddling him.

"We made one hell of a mess."

"I think you perhaps got the worse of it, my messy boy."

She wraps her arms around him and squeezes hard. Covering him in soft wet kisses, her hands caress his soft skin.

They move up and sit up in bed, looking to the eyes of each other.

"Did you have a good time, is there anything you wanna talk over?" She asks him softly spoken.

"I did, I perhaps wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, I think it felt rushed, I know it was a little improvised and everything, but I wound't have changed anything. I just... I want to say I still love you, I'm still attracted to everything about you."

"I know baby, being Bi doesn't mean you have to pick a side, and you've enjoyed your time with Simon I know it doesn't mean you won't enjoy your time with me just as much. I'm glad you had a chance to explore, a safe place to do it in as well." She smiles up at him sweetly.

He looks over, a little nervous. "Can we, leave the cage off a bit, I think I'd like a little break."

"Of course, I think exploring something new will also be nice, it was your longest stretch locked up, a little time away from the cage is a good idea, recovery time for us both. It was hard, to see you struggle and in pain"

"You did nothing wrong, I'm glad we held on, it was a personal goal more than anything, I just had you there to support me"

"We help each other, I think, we should get up now. The bed is a little... ugh damp and I'm Starving"

Lucas laughs and swings over, helping Alicia to her feet, "Let's go, babe, I want a drink, my throat is a little sore"

Alicia giggles, "oh I wonder why"

They leave into the living room, Simon is there, changed back into jeans and a hoodie, his hair damp and smelling of body wash.

"Hey, you two ok, I made up some snacks and got a few refreshments"

He stands up and walks over, handing Lucas and Alicia dressing gowns, her dark grey, his light.

They wrapped up and sat down, Lucas sat between the two of them as they held hands and spoke of the scene that morning.

"I had a great time, I think I do wanna learn more, I think I was a little passive as a dom, didn't really include as many BDSM elements as I would have liked," Simon said.

"I think for a first scene taking charge it was fun, you don't need to fit into a certain demographic, you gotta find your own style in domming, soft, gentle, hard, harsh, daddy dom, it fits with different people." Lucas said. "You'll get into the swing of it by finding what style you connect with most" he squeezed his hand and smiled at him.

"He's right, it took me time to find what worked for us, I was a little too gentle with some parts, too hash with others and the punishments I set were ridiculous, it wasn't working until we tried something new and we found something that worked with our dynamic and relationship." Alicia kissed Lucas's cheek.

Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers