All Comments on 'Lessons for My Son Ch. 01'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

OMG!!!! Please continue your story of your son romancing his other and finally getting her in bed and fucking her. That will be a highlight to hear them making love. To hear her moaning her love for her son and begging him to put his cock in her pussy and then fucking her and finally cumming in her to consumate their love for each other. Then also, to hear him as he is fucking his mom and talking to her as he shoves his cock gently in and out of her pussy not wanting to hurt her. And then, as he feels his cum surging up thru his cock and to hear him call out her name and cum deep inside her pussy shooting his hot milky cum inside the place where he began his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent start

I want to see how you handle the problem of the father describing how the son fucks his mom as I certainly hope he does and soon. Lots of interesting possibilities. Good job!

snippe69snippe69over 5 years ago
Very Nice lead In

I have to agree Most Definitely Continue.

Very Impressive, as you have the Father asking his Son to Make his Mother Happy and that he is giving his Son the Go Ahead to become his Mothers Lover.

Look forward to the continuation of this story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Perfectly written.

Truly shows the emotions of a father who realistically observes a possible relationship between a loving mother and son. Hopefully with his guidance they will see the love as he does.

cricketxcricketxover 5 years ago
Are you a ghost?

You'd have to be a ghost if you were my dad :-) Is this a message from beyond?

JK ... Looking forward to them main content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Older women ARE more sexual!

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
Dad, I gotta tell you something

Dad, I love dill pickles.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Interesting beginning. Looking forward to the series.

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

We are at five stars so far! Can you keep up the build to a wonderful finish or will it all come crashing down in a gang bang slut. I hope not. The start reads like a manual for life. Maybe it should be given to all done instead of the fu** and forget that most men seem to have. It's not all about notches on the bedpost that counts. Thanks for writing. I have to get on to chapter two....pronto.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous