Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

Story Info
The teacher falls in love.
17k words
4.65
14.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

Mary got off the plane and headed for the baggage claim carousel. She knew Brenda was waiting and didn't want her to have to wait too long. She retrieved her bag and made her way to the pick-up area. Brenda waved and Mary hurried over. They exchanged a cheek kiss and Mary got in the car.

"How was your trip home?"

"Other than the two dates my parents arraigned for me with the son of a friend it was nice."

"You didn't enjoy his company?"

"He was nice enough but there just wasn't any connection. I think he was there to please his parents as well."

Brenda leaned over and pulled Mary into a deeper kiss before turning and starting the car.

"It's good to have you back. Are you looking forward to the new year?"

"Yes. I'm excited to see everyone and meet my new students."

Brenda glanced sideways at her.

"Looking for new friends?"

"Not really, just new faces and new challenges."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

Brenda pulled up in front of Mary's dorm and gave her another kiss.

"Get some sleep. I know you must have jet lag. We'll talk later when you have time. I know you want to get ready for the start of school next week."

"Thanks for picking me up Brenda. One of these days I'll have to get a car. I just don't have many places to go once school starts."

For the next several days' Mary was busy preparing her lesson plans for the first month. She was hard at work when Brenda tapped on the door of her classroom.

"Mary, someones here to see you."

She ushered in a pretty blond middle-aged woman who had a smile on her face.

"Mary this is Alice Danner. Stephanie's mother. She brought Stephanie back to school and wanted to meet you. Alice this is Mary Suzuki. I'll just leave you two to get acquainted."

"Oh, I'm so pleased to meet you. When Stephanie came home she just couldn't stop talking about how nice you were to her. The difference in her was night and day from when she left. I almost didn't let her leave but I was so glad I did."

Mary smiled and held out her hand in greeting. Alice took it and held it warmly.

"I'm happy Stephanie is enjoying school and of course I'm glad she likes my class."

"Would you be free to have dinner with me as my guest? I'd love to talk to you about Stephanie. I'm staying at the Brighton Hotel in town."

"I'd love to but I don't have a car."

"I could send a cab to pick you up. My treat."

"In that case I accept. When, and what time?"

"Does tonight seven o'clock work for you?"

"That would be fine. I look forward to it."

As Alice walked out Mary thought Stephanie would be lucky if she aged as well as her mother, she was a very pretty woman.

Mary was waiting outside when the cab pulled up. She was dressed in a nice blouse and a short skirt. The cab driver took a glance at her legs as he held the door and she slid in. She smiled to herself and enjoyed her ride. When the cab pulled up to the Brighton the valet opened the door for her and as she exited the cab his eyes were drawn to her thighs as well.

She walked into the lobby and before she could ask for directions to the restaurant Carla saw her. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, rushing over. She pulled Mary into the cloakroom and took her into a hug.

"Mary did you come to see me. I hope so. I'd love to spend more time with you."

"Carla, I'm sorry but I'm here to meet the mother of one of my students."

"Aww, when I saw you I was really hoping. That night with you and your friends was awesome. Clarice made up with her boyfriend and pretends it never happened. Terry looks at me sometimes like she's curious but then just turns away. If you could come back Clarice fixes us girls up with a room sometimes. We just leave housekeeping a tip and no one knows."

"I enjoyed our night as well Carla. Let me think about it ok. If I decide to I'll leave you a message and my number at the desk alright?"

"That would be great Mary and I wouldn't mind if you brought friends. I never thought I'd be in bed with three other people but It was so much fun. Clarice was embarrassed the next day but I loved it all."

Mary gave her a soft kiss and asked her for directions to the restaurant. She walked in and saw Alice waiting and drinking a glass of white wine. As she joined her the waiter quickly poured her a glass as well.

"I'm so pleased you would meet with me, Mary. You look so young have you been teaching long?"

"No, last year was my first. A recruiter hired me straight out of college in Japan. I always wanted to come to America. I couldn't have found a better place than Allen."

"Megan came to visit Stephanie for three weeks this summer. I don't think I've ever seen Stephanie so happy. I don't think Megan's has came out to her parents yet. My husband and I have known about Stephanie for a while. She seemed fine until the end of her last year in high school but then she got depressed and started dressing like a boy. I was so worried when she left but when she came home she was so happy."

"It was nice seeing her and Megan. They are so obviously in love. My husband told me he was uncomfortable watching them kissing and holding each other and told me he was going fishing. I later found out his fishing trip was with his secretary. Now we're getting a divorce."

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a pleasant evening."

"You know Mary after my husband left the girls felt free to dress in skimpier outfits and got a little free with their hands. I don't think they even realized it, they were so wrapped up in each other. I realized watching two young people in love how far apart my husband and I had grown. I suddenly didn't blame him for looking for someone else. I only wished I had looked as well."

"Are you looking now, Alice?"

Alice looked at Mary.

"I suppose I am."

"What are you looking for."

"Something new and exciting. I'm forty-one years old. I don't blame my husband but his leaving made me feel old and unattractive."

"Oh, Alice you are neither old or unattractive. You are in the prime of your life and If you ask me you are very attractive."

"Thank you for saying so but I just don't feel that way anymore."

"I could prove it."

"What. How?

"I've been with women Alice. If you were looking for something new and exciting right now I'd be happy to show you."

"You don't mean that."

"Try me."

Alice looked at Mary."We could go up to my room."

"Are you inviting me to your room, Alice?"

Alice blushed, then whispered.

"Would you come if I was?"

Mary reached over the table and took her hand.

"Would you like me to show you how much I'd like to go to your room?"

Mary slid over next to Alice and took her hand. She looked her in the eye as she pulled Alice's hand beneath the table. She placed it on her knee and slowly pulled it up her thigh giving Alice time to pull away if she wanted to. She pulled her hand up until it met her wet pussy.

"Do you feel how wet I am Alice?"

Alice let out a shaky breath.

"Yes"

"Would you like to go to your room?"

"I think so."

Mary pulled her to her feet.

"Then let's go upstairs, shall we."

"But. Dinner."

"Later."

They rode up the elevator in silence. When it stopped Alice looked at Mary.

"I'm scared when you see me you'll change your mind."

Mary leaned over and gave her a soft kiss.

"Not a chance. Which room?"

Alice quickly walked to the door and swiped the card opening it. Mary pushed in after her and shut it. Alice turned as it closed only to have Mary take her into an embrace. She took Alice's mouth in a hungry kiss that left her breathless. She cupped her ass pulling her into her. Alice moaned into her mouth. Mary began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Let me see you, Alice.'

She worked quickly and had the shirt open and her bra unfastened. She bent and captured a nipple.

"Oh God, Mary."

Mary let go and kissed her way down Alice's soft belly until she got to the waistband of her skirt. She looked up into Alices eyes and slowly pulled her skirt and panties down at the same time. As her mound came into view Mary saw her sparse blond curls and leaned in to kiss them.

She rose and pushed Alice back to the bed. She pulled her shirt and bra off then softly pushed her down. She stood looking at her until Alice became uncomfortable and tried to cover her breasts.

"No, don't. I just wanted to look a moment. You're beautiful."

Mary slowly took her clothes off while Alice watched. She eased down into the bed with her. As she covered Alice with her body their breasts met and Alice sighed. Mary rolled over pulling Alice on top of her.

"Will you kiss me, Alice?"

Alice met Mary in a hungry kiss. She wasn't unsure anymore. She wanted to explore. She pulled back and looked down at Mary's body.

"You're so soft and lovely."

Alice bent and took Mary's nipple in her mouth and gently sucked on it running her tongue around the hard nipple. She let her fingers trail down Mary's stomach thru her soft hair and circled her clit.

"I love this. I never knew women could be so much fun."

Mary rolled back on top.

"Let me show you fun."

Mary moved down to Alices pussy. She was very wet now. Mary rubbed her face in her curls kissing her way to the opening below. She gently ran her tongue all around the wet lips before spearing deep and tasting all of her. Alices thighs rose and clasped so hard around Marys's head she could hardly hear the sharp cry. She moved her tongue up to concentrate on Alice's clit sucking on it and circling it with her tongue until she broke and cried out.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming don't stop, please don't stop."

Mary simply bore down tasting the flood of sweet juices that ran from Alice's pussy. Alice began to push her away.

"Too much. Please. Too much."

Mary moved up kissing her softly. Letting her taste herself.

Alice held her tight. Letting her hands roam over Mary's back and down to her ass. She returned Mary's kiss with passion as she recovered from her orgasm.

"That was incredible. So different from a man. Your face is so soft and you knew just what to do. I want to taste you too."

Mary lay back as Alice rose over her taking in her blond hair and pretty face. She let her eyes drop the heavy breasts with the pretty pink nipples still hard from her peak.

"Never think you are unattractive Alice. You're a beautiful woman."

Alice bent down to lavish Mary's nipples with kisses. She took her time until Mary became impatient and pushed her down. She did as Mary had and nuzzled the soft hair on her mound. She took in her musk, breathing deep before tentatively tasting. She looked up capturing Mary's eyes and went deep. She moaned at the same time Mary did. She delighted in the taste and the reactions she inspired with her tongue. She felt Mary's hands on her head pulling her in as her hips drove for her climax.

"I'm there. Oh yes. Oh, I'm cumming."

Mary gently lapped at her until she relaxed. She moved up and they exchanged kisses while softly caressing each other. Mary cradled her against her breast.

"Was that new and exciting enough for you?"

"Mmm. It was wonderful. Let me order room service. Will you stay the night? I can take you back to the school in the morning."

"If you like."

They ate a light meal, made love again, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mary woke to Alice's lips on her breast.

"Good morning. That's a lovely way to wake up."

"I had hoped we would have time to enjoy the morning but I suppose I should take you back and see Stephanie before I leave. I've got a lot to think about now. This was wonderful. Now it's back to my dreary life in my empty home."

"You know Alice you should stop in and talk to Brenda. She's older than I am and might have some ideas for you to consider."

"You mean Ms. Waters? She seemed nice but I can't imagine what ideas she might have considering what's going thru my head right now."

"Trust me, Alice. Brenda can be more than nice. She and I spent the last Christmas break together."

"Oh. Well. I'll think about it."

Mary rose and held out her hand.

"Would you like to share a shower?"

Alice smiled and took her hand.

"That would be nice."

After Alice dropped her off Mary called Brenda.

"Brenda. Alice Danner might stop in to talk to you. She could use some advice on how to handle a new development in her life."

"Really, and what would that be?"

"She and I spent the night together, and she enjoyed it. A lot"

"Really. That's the last thing I would have guessed."

"She and her husband are divorcing. She wanted to try something new. That was me. She isn't sure what to think about it going forward and I suggested she might talk to you."

"Of course I'd be happy to help in any way I could."

"Maybe a massage."

Brenda laughed.

"That's not what I was thinking but I'll keep an open mind."

Classes started the next day and Mary noticed a new girl. She looked a little older than most freshmen. She was beautiful with long black hair and her breasts filled out her shirt impressively. She seemed to be following Mary's every move. Staring. Mary checked her roster. The girl's name was Lucy Ricci. Mary decided to find out her story if there was one.

As class ended and everyone left Tina Powers held back.

"Ms. Suzuki, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course Tina."

Tina waited until everyone had left.

"Ms. Suzuki do you not like Alissa?"

"Whatever gave you that idea. She's very nice."

"Well you saw us that night and then you visited me. Alissa thinks she's too fat and that's why you wouldn't be with both of us."

"Tina first of all Alissa isn't fat. She's healthy and beyond that, she's very pretty. You know very well that I came to your room because something stuck in my head and I couldn't rid myself of the idea. While I enjoyed it very much I've tried to limit my interactions with students."

"I know Lissa's pretty. She's my best friend. She's down on herself though."

Mary thought a moment. Suddenly an idea occurred. She could kill two birds with one stone.

"Tina do you or Alissa have a car?"

"I do. It's just transportation. Nothing fancy."

"I have a friend in town. She asked me to visit and even bring friends if I wanted. Would you and Alissa like to spend a night away from school with me and my friend? She's very pretty. I know you would like her."

"That sounds great. I know Lissa would love to go."

Tina looked at Mary.

"Will you spend some time with Lissa?"

"Yes, Tina I will. But I have to tell you that the device I saw isn't coming anywhere near my bottom."

Tina laughed.

"That's okay Ms. Suzuki. I know not everyone likes that. So does Lissa. She won't let me put it in her butt either."

"Let me check with my friend and see if she can get the room. I'll let you know."

"Sure thing Ms.Suzuki. I'll tell Lissa. She'll be so excited."

When Tina left Mary called the Brighton, and asked to speak to Carla.

"This is Carla. May I ask who's calling?"

"Carla this is Mary Suzuki."

"Mary! I'm so happy you called me."

"Carla, would you still like to see me?"

"Yes! When?"

"Could you arrange a room for Friday?"

"I'm sure Clarice can get me a room. This is so awesome."

"Here's my number can you text me the room number if you get one."

"I'll ask her as soon as we hang up."

"Carla. I'll have two friends with me."

"Oh wow. Even better."

Soon Carla sent Mary a text with a room number and a time, with a smiling face emoji.

Mary was smiling when Brenda stopped by.

"Mary. Alice stopped by my office. I knew she was pretty, the smile on her face made her even lovelier. I asked her to meet me after school to discuss her newfound interests. She was embarrassed but agreed. Over a glass of wine or two, we seemed to strike up a friendship. She was agreeable to continuing our conversation in my room. Thank you for suggesting she speak with me. We had a delightful evening together."

Mary smiled. "Did she get a massage?"

Brenda returned her smile.

"Not last night but we did enjoy each other's company very much. I convinced her that after wine she should stay the night rather than risk driving under the influence. She shared my bed. We exchanged numbers in the morning and promised to call each other. It was pleasant spending the night with someone closer to my age. I love all my special friends here but at times you want to be with someone that grew up at the same time you did."

The next day Mary saw that Lucy continued to stare at her where ever she moved and remembered she had wanted to find out about her. She waited until lunchtime and caught up with Billie.

"Billie do you know anything about a Lucy Ricci?"

Billie leaned in.

"She's a junior transfer. Her family has megabucks. Brenda called a friend at her old school. The word she got was a teacher walked into her classroom and saw Lucy sitting at her desk. When she walked over there was a younger girl below the desk eating Lucy's pussy. The teacher freaked. Went to the office and told on them. Brenda said the unenlightened person in charge called the families. The younger girl's family, also rich threw a fit. They accused Lucy of corrupting their little angel. Lucy offered to transfer so here she is."

"Thanks."

"Why?"

"She keeps staring at me."

Billie laughed.

"Maybe she's picturing you under your desk."

Mary smiled and went back to class.

The next day she once again saw the girl following her with her eyes. She stopped and met her gaze. Lucy smiled and slowly spread her thighs. Mary's eyes dropped and she blinked. The girl had no panties on. She was showing her bare pussy. Mary quickly turned.

For the rest of the week every day, the girl continued to give Mary a glimpse between her legs accompanied by a smile.

Friday afternoon came and Tina and Alissa stopped at Mary's room.

"Are we still going tonight?"

"Yes, are you looking forward to it?"

Alissa quickly spoke up.

"I've been looking forward to it since Tina told me. Thank you so much."

Mary smiled.

"I've been looking forward to our evening too Alissa. Tina will you be ready at seven"

"Yes, I'll be out front with the car."

At seven o'clock Mary met the girls in front of the building.

Tina asked her "where are we going? You never said."

" Take us to the Brighton Hotel. We're meeting my friend there."

"Oh. The Brighton. It's supposed to be fancy."

"It's very nice."

When they arrived Mary hurried them thru the lobby to the elevator. They got off on the second floor and Mary led them to room 204. She tapped on the door and Carla flung it open. She was wearing a see-through baby doll. She pulled Mary into the room and a kiss without even looking at the two girls.

Mary met her kiss with fervor. They pulled back and Carla saw Mary's guests, her eyes widened.

"Mary. They're so young and pretty."

She grabbed Alissa in a hug.

"Can I have a kiss?"

Alissa was surprised but leaned in for her kiss. Carla was passionate and ran her hands over Alissa until they broke. Tina was already moving in with a smile on her face. She met Carla in a fierce kiss and was running her hands under the little outfit and cupping her breast. Carla leaned back laughing.

"Oh wow. You two are so sweet. Mary introduce us. Isn't that funny. Kiss me. What's your name."

"Carla this is Alissa Matthews and this is Tina Powers. Ladies this is Carla. Carla, I'm sorry but I don't know your last name."

Carla laughed.

"After the night we spent and you don't even know my name. It's Richards. I'm so happy. I've been looking forward to this all week. Mary, I played with myself every day thinking about that night."

Tina was still holding her and leaned in kissing her neck.

"Can we play? You're really nice. You got us this room and gave me a nice kiss. I'd like to thank you."

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers