Lessons from Aunt Carol Pt. 03

Story Info
Aunt Carol and threesomes and bondage, oh my!
2.2k words
4.6
12.3k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

My Aunt Carol and I have been fucking for years now, we love each other's bodies and our sex is always hot. She took my virginity at eighteen and taught me all about sex, I loved being her student. She taught me the basics, like giving good oral sex to your partner, and more advanced stuff like giving good anal. Turns out Aunt Carol loves it up the ass!

I don't mean to say we fucked all the time, but there wasn't a month that went by at first where we didn't connect. I still dated, saw women my own age. I even had a steady girlfriend for a year or so, that's when Aunt Carol made herself off limits. But once we broke up, guess who consoled me with a nice sloppy blowjob? Yup, Aunt Carol.

By the time I turned twenty one I had my own car and my own place, crappy though they were. But I was independent at last! I filled my apartment for my twenty-first, had a big bash. The next day Aunt Carol stopped by, curious about my new place.

"Not too shabby, Jon," she said after inspecting the apartment. It had been a while since we'd seen each other, we sat and caught up for a while, shared a joint. Aunt Carol asked if I was seeing anyone these days and when I answered no, she got that naughty smile of hers again.

Seems she had a friend coming into town in a few days, and this particular friend was interested in meeting me. She explained that this was a special friend, they played together like she and I did. Her friend's name was Marie, was I interested in having a threesome? Well, duh!

She and Marie had been lovers for years as well; when Aunt Carol had mentioned her new stud Marie was curious, when she said I was her nephew that was it, Marie had to meet me. "She finds incest as thrilling as we do, she's just never come across it before. When she heard she got so excited she made me cum for hours!"

Hearing about all this got me pretty worked up and I offered Aunt Carol an intimate tour of my bedroom, but she had to get going. "Save that energy for next time, little man." She gave me a passionate kiss as she left, a promise of what was coming.

I showed up at Aunt Carol's place on time, freshly showered and shaved, smelling of good cologne. My knock was answered by a tall, slender redhead, this must be Marie. She looked to be in her early thirties, shoulder length hair and green eyes. She smiled and extended a hand, greeting me with a faint French accent.

"You must be Jon, hello!" she said. "I'm Marie of course, Carol is just getting things ready. Come in, come in!" She gathered me in for a hug, she smelled terrific. Then a quick peck on the cheek and she led me inside.

We took a seat in the living room and chatted for a bit, Marie was from Quebec originally, she'd run into Aunt Carol while they were both on vacation in Mexico. They'd hit it off at once and kept in touch ever since.

"And she means 'in touch literally", quipped Aunt Carol as she joined the chat. I'd picked up a good quality joint at the dispensary and we passed it around for a moment and grew closer. Time was slowing down a bit when Marie gave Aunt Carol one of those looks and we all knew the moment had arrived. I stood and offered my arms to the two, saying "Shall we, ladies?"

They had a big surprise for me in the bedroom. Aunt Carol has a huge bed, the lights were low and the music was on softly in the background, but the cords and cuffs and manacles, those were new. My eyes widened as I took it all in, it looked like they had raided a high-end sex shop.

"Marie likes to be restrained, don't you dear?" Aunt Carol asked her friend. Marie looked at me and blushed. Aunt Carol went on, "For years she's been fantasizing about a young stud joining us while we play. That's where you come in," she added.

I was in a thousand percent. "It's your party, Aunt Carol, you tell me what I need to to!" I was quite enthusiastic, having a threesome has always been a fantasy since I knew what they were.

Soon the three of us were naked and making out on the bed. It was incredibly erotic seeing Aunt Carol and Marie kissing, I knew this would be a night to remember. Then they turned their attention on me. There's nothing like having two women kissing you, caressing your body, and sucking your cock.

Aunt Carol and Marie had worked their way down to my seven and a half inches, they had me flat on my back while their tongues took turns spiraling over the head and licking the shaft. That was feeling fantastic enough, then Marie began licking my taint and tonguing my asshole while Aunt Carol took my cock-head in her hot mouth and sucked hard while cupping my balls.

"Holy fuck, Aunt Carol, gonna cum! Gonna cum, aw, fuck, cumming, take it Aunt Carol! Fuck yeah!" She greedily gulped down my slimy seed as I pumped her mouth full again and again. Marie had surfaced and was watching Aunt Carol go after my cum.

"Look how hungry," Marie said, then came up to kiss my chest and suck my nipples. Aunt Carol had finished licking me clean and came up to give me a taste of my cum. We kissed and swapped a little, then Aunt Carol kissed Marie, giving her the last bit.

"Now, Jon, help me get Marie restrained," Aunt Carol said. Marie got in the center of the mattress and Aunt Carol retrieved the cords from the four corners of the bed. At the end of each was a heavy, padded cuff. Watching Aunt Carol on one side I copied her moves on the other and soon Marie was bound wrists and ankles.

We weren't done yet; a flat bar went between her legs to keep them spread wide, then a blindfold for Marie's pretty green eyes. Finally Aunt Carol produced a butt plug and lubed it up, then offered it to me to insert. Which I did with pleasure, both mine and Marie's, judging by her moans.

Then Aunt Carol and I just made out for a while, me kneeling behind her, cupping those tits I love so much, kissing her neck, we were just watching Marie get more and more aroused just from hearing us. Marie's hips wanted to gyrate against the bed but she was bound too tightly, she seemed to really be enjoying the frustration though!

Aunt Carol could feel my tool pressing into the cleft of her soft buttocks, she was heating up, starting to pant. I was crushing her to me, one hand on a breast, rolling her nipple. All this time Marie was getting wetter and wetter, her fluids running down her ass crack. Just listening to our foreplay was getting her off already.

At last Aunt Carol pried herself away from me and got down in front of Marie. When she cupped her friend's soft butt cheeks Marie gasped, then Aunt Carol pulled her lover's cunt up close and started licking. Marie started thrashing as much as she could as Aunt Carol's tongue worked it's magic.

Meanwhile Aunt Carol also had her butt in the air, waggling in front of me. I grabbed her hips and sank my cock in, she was as tight and as hot as ever. Whatever she'd been doing to Marie must have suddenly gotten better, as I fucked Aunt Carol, it was Marie who was now yelling filthy things.

"Oh Carol! Oh my god, he's fucking you now, isn't he? Your tongue, lover, it's so magic right now, oh yes!" Marie was twisting back and forth the quarter inch her bonds allowed, desperate for Aunt Carol to keep licking her pussy. "Carol you naughty woman, oh god, fucking your nephew, oh so hot, so nasty, damn I wish I was you you lucky twat, oh keep eating me lover, suck my clit, give me that tongue, oh yes, yes!"

Aunt Carol's cunt was white-hot around my turgid pecker as I slammed deep with every stroke, listening to Marie was getting us both off. I wet my little finger and stuck it in Aunt Carol's ass and she started cumming around my pounding pole.

"Oh Jon, you nasty little man! Yes, finger my ass! Oh cumming, cumming so good Jon!" she panted before plunging her head back into Marie's pussy and gobbling for all she was worth. Her increase in passion started Marie cumming as well, soon both the women were crying out in ecstasy.

It was a close thing but I kept from cumming myself, I was hoping to fuck Marie today too. Aunt Carol's cunt was milking me as I thrust, tempting me to blow my wad right away. At last Aunt Carol finished her cum and we both turned our attention to the still helpless Marie.

"Well how was that, darling?" asked Aunt Carol. Just by looking I could tell Marie was feeling great, the orgasmic flush still covered her chest, her nipples were hard and she was shiny wet from her navel on down.

"Mon dieu, that was fantastic, oh Carol, but we're not done yet are we?" Marie must be insatiable, my kind of gal. "Do you think you could perhaps flip me over? We had talked about that fantasy of mine..."

"Why do you think I brought this guy along?" Aunt Carol asked. I was still hard and more than ready to break off a piece of Canadian pussy, Marie was a hottie all right. We took off Marie's blindfold and helped her onto her stomach. She gave me a happy look when she noticed I was still erect.

Aunt Carol had a special pillow she put under Marie's hips, then we restrained her again, ass in the air this time. I caught on quick when I saw that, Marie must want my dick. Aunt Carol got behind her first and licked her pussy and wiggled her butt plug until Marie was moaning. Then she scooted around front and gave Marie her cunt to lick.

"Marie wants your cock, Jon. You gonna fuck her or what?" Aunt Carol teased. I was already kneeling behind Marie, cock twitching, poised to give it to her all in one stroke. Marie called out, "Yes, please Jon, I want you to fuck me!"

That was all I needed, I was inside her all the way before she finished speaking. I held still for a moment to let us get used to each other, Marie was just as hot and tight as Aunt Carol but still different somehow. I could feel her butt plug rubbing up against my dick as I slid in. Then I grabbed her hips and started going to town on that fresh pussy.

Aunt Carol was watching me as I fucked her friend from behind, legs spread wide so Marie could lick her tasty cunt. She leaned forward, we kissed over Marie's back, then she had to grab her own tits as Marie started sucking her clit.

"God Marie, holy fuck that's good! Yes, there, right there, oh keep going!" Aunt Carol's eyes rolled back in her head as she came again, Marie's tongue driving her wild with lusty sensations. She pushed Marie's head away and curled up next to us as I kept pounding Marie, shaking her lithe body with every thrust.

Marie reached back and started stroking her clit, I could feel her cunt getting hotter around me. I put a thumb against the base of her butt plug and pushed, it rubbed against my cock just right.

"Holy fuck, Marie, gonna cum!" I warned as I railed her wet cavern. She was just too hot and I'd been wanting to cum for too long now to hold back.

"Yes, give it to me!" Marie panted. She was shoving herself back onto me, slamming our crotches together with each stroke. My cock pulsed as thick jets blasted deep inside Marie's spasming pussy. "Oh Jon, this is incredible, such hot cum, fuck me, give me all of your cum!" she yelled.

Then Marie was cumming around my dick, her thighs twitching and shaking, her tight cunt grabbing my johnson with every thick shot of semen. Her arms collapsed under her and she moaned nonstop as I finished pumping my load, squelching it out of her cunny to run down her legs.

At last I flopped back, exhausted, as Aunt Carol undid Marie's restraints. We all gathered in a pile in the center of the bed and basked in the afterglow of our most intense sex session yet.

Marie has joined us a few times since then, other women come and go, but I think that I'll be fucking Aunt Carol for a long, long time.

THE END