All Comments on 'Lessons from My Piano Teacher'

by Gentle_Direction

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnus7 months ago

Very erotic. Expertly paced. I loved it.

SelectReduxSelectRedux7 months ago

Romantic, relatable characterisation, plausible dialogue, a slow build and an erotic denouement, what's not to love?

kscarpakscarpa7 months ago

A wonderful, uplifting story and splendid debut. I look forward to reading more, and wish I were your piano teacher.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is so fantastic, slow burn build ups like this are so underrated and I adore the dynamic between these two. god this was fantastic, maybe I should go take up piano lessons

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was brilliant x

kitchykitchy7 months ago

Oooh I love this story

It is so erotic!

Your way of writing makes me experience it myself

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for that! I’ve had a slow flirty build up like this with a stupidly handsome piano playing singer songwriter. It was clear we were both into the power play, but it was completely inappropriate. He’s 20 years older than me and a notorious player. I’m the good girl. He didn’t want to sully me, and I’m not into casual sex. Nothing ever came to fruition but the situation definitely conjured up some epic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this, and sad to see this is your only story so far - I hope to see more from you! You’re a great writer and I enjoyed the gentle BDSM and the way Penelope thought about being taken care of by someone more organised.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God damn…I’ve been reading on this sight but this is the first time my heart was touched my a story. The build up, the sweetness and her submission. Beside he is dominating but not an asshole, wish there was more story like this.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22225 months ago

So cool and sexy, that's a great story, I love it...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful story. Exactly right. Definitely the dream of many women.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir4 months ago

This story was good, engaging, and arousing. But ...

It could have been a perfect D/s story if you hadn't rushed the ending.

When she asked him to stay, he would have gently, but insistently told her, "No, not yet". He would have let her know she had to earn more from him, with more practice. That she needed to demonstrate a commitment to loyalty, honesty, and kindness. With obedience.

He would have done so for her benefit, as well as for himself. She would have wanted to show him that she would continue to be his good girl.

He would have wanted to compose and perform a classical romance duet with her. He would have wanted the two musicians to interplay with one another before finally and inevitably falling in love. She would have wanted no less than to fulfill her part, taught by him. Harmony, counterpoint, crescendo.

This story deserved one more chapter.

You should consider a revision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous