Lessons in BDSM Pt. 01: Prelude

Story Info
David spies, and receives an unexpected offer.
3.3k words
4.48
11.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSToast
DSToast
16 Followers

Background:

My name is David, and this all took place during a long vacation for my parents. In the winter of my senior year, they decided to go on a two month long trip across Europe to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Their actual anniversary had been cut short due to the death of a family member and they always vowed they would make up for it later with a large blow-out trip.

I had just turned 18 at the time, but they did not feel comfortable leaving the house completely in my care. This was more out of concern for my safety at being in the house alone for that long, than for fear of anything I might do. They already knew I was sexually active with my girlfriend, having even thrown a huge box of condoms at me when they found out and said "just don't knock her up before you decide to marry", and they also knew I was not much of a partier. But, as I said, concerned about safety over those months, they invited my older sister and her husband to stay and watch the house.

My sister, Ella, was 29 and her husband, Brian, was 31 and they lived much further north than we did, so they were more than happy to be able to spend a month of winter in a much more mild climate. Neither had jobs that required going into an office, and they could remote in from almost anywhere, so it was a fairly obvious arrangement.

The Incident that Started it All:

For the first week or so things were fairly normal. My sister and her husband worked out of the house while I went to school. I had friends over some afternoons, and my sister and brother-in-law gave me plenty of space as long as we did not get loud enough to disturb their work. My parents had let them have the master suite, which was on the opposite side of the house and had its own office space, so we rarely ever bugged each other. In addition, my sister and I had a pretty good relationship, despite having very little in common (I like video games, she was very much a jock). My brother-in-law fell somewhere in between the two of us. He was athletic, but still enjoyed certain games and would even play with me on occasion.

The first incident occurred on the Friday after my parents had left. Late that evening, sometime after midnight, I had just finished saying goodbye to, and seeing one of my friends to the door. We had been up all night hanging, but at this stage none of us were really into spending the night, so they all drove home. With the last person gone, and the house locked up tight, I went to get some milk from the fridge. My usual nightly routine involved a glass of milk and some youtube to wind down and get to sleep.

Now my parents place is a one-story, ranch style house. In its layout, the master suite is just down a long hallway from the kitchen. When I came over to open the fridge, I noticed a light underneath the door to the master, which was shut, and did not pay it much mind. As I finished pouring my milk, however, I heard what could not be mistaken for anything other than my sister moaning her husband's name. It was not all that loud, but the sound was unmistakable.

Curiosity, and some teenage hormones, got the better of me and I put down my glass and crept down the hall. My parent's suite has an old fashioned keyhole in it, one I had used to spy on them, in years prior, and their bed just so happened to directly face the door. I slowly crept down the hall, avoided the boards I knew would creak, knelt quietly in front of the door, stuck my eye to the keyhole and was greeted to a sight I was not quite expecting. Of course I figured there would be some kind of action going on, but I had never imagined that I would get to see my sister's bare-naked ass in front of my eyes. She was bent over the bed, legs spread wide and her ankles tied by a long rope to either foot of the bed. Her long legs, toned ass, and wet cunt were fully on display to me.

For a moment I completely froze, unable to take my eyes off of her. I had seen her naked here and there over the course of my life, usually by accident, but nothing like this. I was soon distracted by movement as my brother-in-law came into view from one side. He was also completely naked, his cock hard and bouncing as he walked, and he was stalking from one side of my sister to the other. He would spank her on one cheek, quite forcefully, move to the other side and spank the other cheek. He seemed to be deliberately slow in his movements, emphasizing and telegraphing each hit, which seemed to be getting progressively harder. Each time he swatted her, my sister let out a moan or grunt, all the while her ass was going through multiple shades of color. He paused the spanking to reach over and rub a finger in between her labia, prompting a gasp and another kind of moan entirely from my sister, like the one I had heard earlier.

They continued this dance of foreplay for a little while. I could not see my sister's upper body or face, being that she was bent over and I imagined she was tied to the head of the bed as well, but I could tell she was getting more and more turned on. Her moans became increasingly desperate, and her pussy was so wet, there were actually some drops on the floor. Finally, she appeared to have had enough and I heard her demand "dammit, just fuck me already!". Her husband climbed onto the bed and apparently grabbed her by the hair, as I was able to see his hand and the top of her head. He whispered something into her ear that I could not make out, but I could guess as she soon said, in a more submissive voice "Please fuck me, Sir. Fuck your little whore". He replied with a "good girl" before climbing back off the bed, positioning himself behind her and, by the sound of her moaning, entering her hard.

Now my view was of my brother-in-laws ass and the rapid movements it was making as he fucked my tied up sister. I am bi, and he has a very nice ass, but I have to say this was not as interesting a view as the previous one. Nonetheless, my sister's moans were so hot and I was as hard as I had ever been. My brain was in overdrive trying to parse and rationalize it. I was not thinking of the fact that she was my blood sister, only of how hot she was, and of how hot she sounded. Additioanlly, I was thinking of my girlfriend, the way she moaned, and how fucking hot it would be to have her tied to a bed like my sister currently was. All of this sent me into a horny overload and, against my better judgment, I slipped my hands into my pants and began stroking myself right there in the hallway.

It was not long before my sister's moans reached a crescendo, high enough that I thought I might have even heard it from my room, and not long after my brother-in-law moaned for his own orgasm. Moments later I myself came. I kept myself silent, a skill I had learned early on as a horny teenager, and made sure to drop my seed into my own pants, since I can just throw those in the laundry. As my brother-in-law untied my sister I began to pull up my pants and prepare for my stealthy exit, but then she did something that recaptured my curiosity.

As she was freed from her bonds and stood up, she took her husband by the hair and, with a devilish grin, said "my turn". I watched as she pushed him onto the bed, fetched more rope, and began binding him up. She did not tie him to the bed as she had been, instead she used her ropes to tie each of his wrists to a corresponding ankle, forcing his face into the bedsheets, and his ass and cock high into the air. Finally she retrieved a ball gag saying "I know how loud you get when I do this" as she stuffed it in his mouth and buckled it behind his neck.

After completing her setup, she stepped to another side of the room I could not see. I was left, for a moment, with a view of my brother-in-law trussed up with his ass in the air and a hardened cock fully on display. Despite my recent orgasm, I began to become turned on again, not only from the sight itself, but from imagining myself in that position. I had seen it before, in a Hustler Taboo magazine that featured femdom. All of this was something I had dreamed of doing with my girlfriend, but we were both a bit nervous and neither of us owned any equipment to make it happen.

My imagination was interrupted when my sister came back into view, now sporting a cock of her own. Unlike most strap-ons I had ever seen in porn, this one had no actual straps but seemed to be held in place in her own pussy. Other than the color, a navy blue, it looked like she actually had a penis. She paused briefly to rub lube on her new cock before pulling her husband to the edge of the bed, this time on a side which allowed me a view of the two of them simultaneously. She positioned herself and slowly began entering him, prompting a deep, guttural moan from him. When her hips touched his ass, she took him by his raised hips and began moving in and out of him. She was slow at first, but before long she had matched the pace he had had with her. He was moaning loudly, even with the ball gag, and before long she reached a hand beneath him to begin to stroke his rock hard cock.

I watched, completely entranced as my sister was pounding her husband hard and, based on his moans, he was thoroughly enjoying every moment. I began to masturbate again, pushing my pants down to avoid my previous mess. I was watching them, but soon started to imagine myself and my girlfriend in that position as I sat back away from the door, closed my eyes and masturbated furiously. Having just cum not minutes before, I had to concentrate much harder to try and cum again. I focused on my own fantasy as I heard my brother-in-law moaning and my sister dirty-talking him saying "that's right, that's it slut, cum for me, cum for your Mistress". I lost myself and, within a couple of minutes I finally reached the peak again and came.

Unfortunately, in my current state, I had not had the presence of mind to keep myself quiet and let out quite a loud moan. Additionally, with my pants around my ankles, I realized too late that my load was going to go everywhere in the hall. These two realizations clicked in my brain as soon as I came, and my eyes shot open. I was prepared to get up and scamper down the hall in hopes that my sister and brother-in-law had not noticed me, but I froze when I was greeted by a sight I had, once again, not expected.

I had apparently been more dissociated than I realized, because I had not even heard the bedroom door open, and when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my cum dripping down my sister's naked calve. I looked up. There she was, still naked except for the fake cock sticking out from between her labia, hands on her hips and and with a knowing smirk on her face. My sister is about 5'5" and lithe, with what I would call a runner's body. With her stature, her blue cock was staring me in the face, close enough that, were it a snake, it could have bitten me.

Frozen, I meet her eyes, and she just tilts her head, smirks deeper, and tisks me. "My my my, seems we have a peeping tom, Brian" she states sarcastically. "One who has made a mess all over me".

"Seems that way". Calls my brother-in-law from the bedroom.

"Ella... I ... uh" I start to stammer but she bends over and puts a finger to my lips to stop me.

"Pull your pants up little brother. Go to the kitchen and wait. We are going to clean up and will meet you at the table in a few minutes to discuss what has just happened".

Her tone leaves no room for backtalk. I nod to her as she turns to walk back into the room, and I stand up, pull my wet pants back up around my waste and go wait in the kitchen as she asked. I hear the shower running and I hear them talking, though I couldn't make out what is being said and don't feel like pushing my luck by snooping again.

A few minutes pass and my sister and brother-in-law come out into the kitchen. She is in a thin bathrobe that barely comes below her ass and he is in some tight boxer shorts. They get water for themselves then Ella sits down and smirks at me "Damn Davy, I kind of figured that our scene might catch your attention, but I was not expecting you to be a participant" she says, putting her leg on the table for emphasis, though my spunk had been cleaned off in the shower.

I turned beet red and stammered out "catch my attention?" with a confused tone.

"Yeah, I thought just talking to you directly might be too awkward and you might deny it and clam up. I just figured catching you in the act would be best to insure you could not avoid the topic." Ella replied.

"Awkward? That ... how could anything be more awkward than this? And deny what? What are you talking about?" I said, starting to come to my senses.

"Yeahhhh, I guess this is a bit awkward too, but I am an exhibitionist and the thought of my brother watching me was kind of a turn on anyway, so this is the plan we went with."

"Plan?" Again I asked, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"My god, this really is harder to talk about than I thought" Ella grimaced.

"We know you are into BDSM" Brian cut in.

I sat there, a bit shocked. My sister shrugged, and seemed to find some words. "Look, David, you know I am a bit of a snoop and well... I found your collection of Taboo magazines... also you had your web browser open to a bondage video when I passed your room last christmas... well we just knew you were getting into this stuff." I tried to reply, but no words left my mouth so my sister continued. "You just turned 18 so we figured now would be the time to talk to you about it. It is not a conversation mom and dad, or probably any adult you know would ever have, so we figure we should because well... I had some issues..." she trailed off.

Brian stepped in as she lost her words. "Your sister and I have both had some bad experiences. People who did not have our best interests at heart. Mistakes we made that end up hurting one or both of us. You are a lot like your sister in some ways, and we did not want you to go through the same things. People just don't talk about BDSM, so inevitably newbies end up falling into the same traps as everyone else."

Though still shocked, I mostly had my composure back by this point. "Whoa whoa whoa. So what is this? Are you guys going to give me 'the talk' except about BDSM?"

"Kinda? I mean not really. We want to talk, teach you some stuff, and help you avoid pitfalls." My sister said.

"Show you the ropes" my brother-in-law chuckled at his own pun.

"God... why is this conversation more awkward than my brother seeing my cunt..." my sister muttered to herself before speaking up. "Look, we know no one else will do it, and porn is not a good teacher, so we figured we can take some time while mom and dad are away to educate you a bit on this stuff." Clearly seeing the concerned expression on my face, she continued. "Nothing directly between us, just Brian and I teaching you and maybe your girlfriend? Is she into this stuff too?"

"The interest is mutual."

"Well there we go" my sister said, clapping her hands. "The two of us can show the two of you how to be safe, sane, and consensual in any activity you all are interested in". There was a long pause as I didn't quite know what to say. In the back of my mind this all seemed really weird, to be taught BDSM by my older sister, but I had just masturbated to her not 15 minutes earlier, so maybe I was being dumb.

"Okay sis... I guess that sounds good. But I need to talk it over with my girlfriend."

"Of course, of course. Let me ask one more question then. If we could teach you anything at all about BDSM. Any skill, any knowledge. What would be the first thing you would want us to teach you?"

"Well... the way you two were tied up was really hot" I admitted, to which my sister smirked again. "My girlfriend and I have always wanted to try that but we don't have the rope to practice, and online tutorials are kind of lame. So, could you teach us some of that?"

My sister and her husband smiled at each other. "That is something we are pretty damn good at if I do say some myself" Brian said. "See if your girlfriend is on-board and we will plan something out".

After my conversation with my sister and brother-in-law. I was quick to get online and happy to find my girlfriend was still awake. She and I often had late-night rounds of sexting and she had tried to initiate while I was gone. I told her about the encounter with my sister and brother-in-law and the aftermath. At first she had been a little pissed that I had watched them get off, rather than sext her, but she was placated when I gave her enough detail that she could get herself off to it.

Coming down off her orgasm, she mentioned being a bit squicked by the fact this had all occurred with a blood relative of mine. We had, on occasion, done brother-sister roleplay, but anything actually incestuous had her more concerned. We talked through it and rationalized to ourselves that as long as I was not actually having sex with my sister, it should be fine. Likely the worst that might happen is that I would see her naked again, my sister had said she was an exhibitionist, and we could always back out of this if things got too weird. Additionally, my girlfriend had really been craving for us to try more BDSM, so this offer seemed like a godsend. In the end, I told my sister and brother-in-law that we agreed.

DSToast
DSToast
16 Followers