All Comments on 'Lessons in Blackmail'

by DeadlightsAndDesire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lawyerwifelawyerwife5 months ago

this is a very harsh story, but also very realistic and delivers it all straight into your stomach.

very good writting!

very bad fantasies. lol

nonprofit60nonprofit605 months ago

What a perfect way to use Ms. Perez. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

okay you are gonna need to keep writing stories of this type of blackmail, cnc, degradation, teacher, co worker, boss, etc. type fantasies because you are damn good at it!

This is gonna be one the greats!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd love to read more of this where they make sure she gets pregnant by one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks. Reads well. Surprising ending - or was it the start of a new phase in their relationship?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty good.

But you ended it too quickly. Poor Daniella had a lot on her mind that we really needed to hear about.

I know you were probably going for the 'dramatic, suspenseful ending that leaves us all wondering what happens next...' but, I think you've fallen a little short of that.

It just gives off the impression that you ran out of steam and couldn't think where to go next.

A lot of writers of stroke stories fail like this. Get caught up in the excitement of the story and then peak when you think you've reached the best part. I think you published it too soon. You should have left it for a week and then come back and polished it.

Good, but could have been a lot better.

J_Crow0082J_Crow00825 months ago

Loved this story! Are you planning any more?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed reading it. Hope to read more if you continue.

SirsSecretSirsSecret5 months ago

Reads well. Subtle juxtaposition of the two boys personalities.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

Very, VERY hot story!!! I gave it 5 stars, will there be a part 2 ( I hope )? That was definitely a surprise ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome, wish griffin would have gagged her with his long pole while mocking her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You did an amazing job. Look forward to sequel and your other ideas

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months ago

I see that you've only posted ONE story here. But, what you lack in quantity you sure make up for in QUALITY. For this story is utterly superb, one i thoroughly enjoyed reading. Despite the fact to me it's the 'other way around,' i normally enjoy tales were the female(s) is in charge and setting the agenda. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous