All Comments on 'Lessons in Love'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Well now "MRR" great story. Now how about more of it?

Paul

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Very Sexy

Very erotic. I loved how Maggie learned "the ropes", loved the anal fingering, and also the ejaculation. Yum. Great job

DolphinXXXDolphinXXXabout 16 years ago
Dont listen to the nay sayers Magg...

dont listen to the jerk offs that criticize maggg... hunnie you got serious talent.. if they dont like reading things... maybe theyd be better off reading something by doctor seuss!!!!!!!

3smokingguns3smokinggunsover 8 years ago
Feminist rant

Not all lesbian couples assign a male and female role. I sure don't, and I kind of found it offensive that you used that in your story so matter-of-fact, as you did. The point of a lesbian couple is a girl being with another girl. Nobody has to "be the boy" and any lesbian woman should know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Clearly written by a man who has no idea

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Just my opinion

In response to feminist rant I agree that not all lesbians assign a role in as much as who is the " husband " or " male " one in the relationship , I think its best to just be yourself . But I have found that some do , esp younger, naïve more inexperienced lesbians , I did not find it offensive , just showing one side of lesbian life that some encounter. Women are all different as are their sexual idiosyncrasies, that's one reason why I love being a lesbian .

I enjoyed this and as I will look for more of Maggie Red Rose.

I also like to believe if the Author clearly states in her Bio that she is female and a lesbian ,as in this case , then she is . I read nothing in this story to indicate otherwise. As I said before we are all different to say one is not a female or lesbian because of a style of writing is wrong in my view, it may be different if the Authors Bio says no answer to the question of gender / orientation .

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

lovely lesbian story with nice details and orgasms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous