Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 01

Story Info
Laney has an affinity for her Professor.
1.7k words
4.36
8.2k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor?" Laney stopped by the door.

He looked up from his computer. "Laney, come on in."

Laney was majoring in biology in college. She wanted to be a vet technician, or maybe even a veterinarian someday. Unfortunately a requirement of the curriculum was organic chemistry. Laney had already taken the first O-Chem course last year and failed. The professor was young and -in Laney's completely unbiased opinion- absolutely crazy. She couldn't keep up with the class and failed the final exam. She considered changing schools, or switching majors, but she knew what she wanted to do with her life. So the next choice was switching teachers.

Her new Professor was fantastic. Well - the class was still impossible - but after she got a D on the first quiz, he pulled her aside and kindly suggested she stop by his office sometime to go over the materials more slowly. Every Friday afternoon she would stop by so they could review the week's lessons together and do some problems on the whiteboard in his office. Laney felt like she was finally getting a grasp on the concept.

But that was not the only thing she was excited about. She had an attraction for her teacher. He was a tall, strapping man with piercing blue eyes that made her feel warm whenever his eyes rested on her for too long. He was much older than her - based on the small wrinkles near his eyes she assumed his dark reddish hair was colored to hide the grey hairs. Also he did not wear a ring.

"Laney, I set up a problem for you on the board. Get settled and start working on it." He started filing papers away.

She had to draw disubstituted cyclohexane cis-trans stereoisomers. She drew one, then turned and looked at him.

He stopped and came over. "Ok good, you drew one of them - so the cis-trans complimentary compound would look like this."

His office was not very big. Laney liked that he was so close to her. He looked over and smiled at her.

"Oh, okay." Once in awhile Laney would pretend to falter just so he would come over to be near her. She loved the smell of his aftershave.

"Why don't you start on the assignment I gave you guys."

She sat on the loveseat and pulled out the O-Chem notebook. He sat down at his desk to start grading papers. The sounds of faculty and students leaving echoed down the hall as people exited the building.

A young man poked his head in. "Professor you are still here." He glanced over at Laney. "Hi Laney how are you?"

"Hi Yanni, good thanks how are you?" Yanni was a foreign exchange student. He was also brilliant. He was taking classes for his Masters Degree. He also helped out the Chemistry Department with various projects.

"Good. There is a game tonight - everyone is going. You should go!"

Just then a group of students walked by excitedly. They called out to Yanni as they walked by. Yanni waved to the Professor, and hurried off.

Laney was excited. She lived in an apartment off campus and commuted. She did not normally spend extra time hanging out on campus and had never been to a college baseball game.

"Are you going to go?" She asked the Professor.

He looked up from his papers. "What? No, I don't think so."

She smiled at him. "It might be fun."

He put his paper down and took off his glasses. "Do you want to go?"

"Um, yeah." If you go, she wanted to add, but knew she could not be so forward.

He looked over at the time. "Okay, it's almost 5. Do you like Chinese food?"

Her smile got bigger. "Yeah."

He pulled out a menu from his desk. "Let's eat then we'll walk down to the field."

They ate their Chinese food, then walked down to the field. They met up with a group of science-majoring students. Laney was so excited to go with the Professor although she was careful not to sit too close or pay too much attention to him. She also spent time talking to other students that she'd seen around campus.

The game ended and they walked back to the building so Laney could grab her bag. They went up the stairwell and it was a weird feeling to walk down the vacant halls that were normally bustling with staff members and students.

They got to his door and he was fumbling for the key.

She was watching him, her mouth open. Should she come on to him? Would he tell her to stop? "I um...I had a really good time tonight...with you."

He found the key but stopped when he heard the tone in her voice. He could see the longing in her eyes. He had tried to ignore it for a long time but he was attracted to Laney. It was obscene - not only was she his student, but he could easily pass for her father. Maybe grandfather, even.

He was at a loss for words for a second. He wanted to encourage this even though overall it was a very bad idea.

Finally he cleared his throat and tried to get the key in to the lock. "Um, yeah." He looked at her, and he knew he couldn't hide the emotion in his voice. "I had fun with you too."

Something in her expression changed. She had her affirmation. He liked her too. Before she could really stop to think about the repercussions, she put her hand softly on his hand.

He had not been touched by a woman in a long time. Her touch was feather smooth and he felt a warmness in his heart. He finally unlocked the door and pulled her inside, into the darkness. Without thinking, he shut the door and locked it again. Her body was next to his and he bent down and could taste her lips, pressing against him, searching. She pulled him close. There was an intensity in her passion that he willingly met. Within minutes her shirt was off and she was caressing the front of his pants.

"Laney." He said, gasping for a moment, sitting on the loveseat. "We have to be careful. I could get fired. You could get expelled. We should think about this."

She knew he was right. But she also had a burning desire to have him and nothing could stop her now. She straddled him and he adjusted himself so he could grind against her. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I think you want me too." She started kissing his ear, then nibbled it slowly.

It was true. He tried not to dwell on the fact that he had developed feelings for her over the last few months. Secretly he really looked forward to their lessons together. She was beautiful and caring. And right now he was rock hard. He wanted nothing more than to pound that sweet pussy to completion. He figured it would be tight and delicious and he wanted to have this woman.

"We should use protection." He said.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No. I don't expect to do this in my office."

"I get tested. I'm clean and I'm on the pill."

He had to take her word for it. The way her body felt he knew he couldn't stop. He pulled off her bra. In the faint light coming from the window he could see her small, perky breasts. He teased them, making them hard as she groaned. He undid her jeans and she pulled them off as he undid his pants. They started grinding again - this time with fewer layers.

Laney could feel his hard cock looking for her entrance. She had been with a few guys, but her past boyfriends paled in comparison to this fine specimen. She had never seen such a large cock. He was leaking precum profusely and at one point Laney leaned over and took the swollen head into her mouth. Saliva was running down as she slowly felt the girth in her hand. He reached over and separated her lips and inserted a finger into her deep well. She was so wet for him. She was working him up and down and he groaned.

"Laney. I don't want to hurt you. But I need to come soon."

"It's okay." She whispered, changing positions and hovering over him again. Oh how she wanted this man. For months she watched him, falling for him and not being able to show reciprocated feelings was starting to really bother her. She knew her body was ready to receive him. She pressed her lips to the engorged head and he could feel himself tighten even more as his hips pressed up, seeking her. She rubbed herself against him. Her juices ran down his pulsating shaft.

He gripped her butt. He couldn't wait to be inside but he didn't want it to hurt. She slowly went down, inch by inch. Finally she nearly reached the base and she exhaled.

"Oh my God." It was all he could say. It was so tight. His cock was buried in her depths and he was so excited. He was already near the edge.

She was breathing hard. He felt so good. She started kissing him and he pulled her towards him, making her shift back and forth just a little bit.

The sensation stimulated her and soon she was moaning.

"Do it faster." she whispered in his ear, feeling his hardness put pressure on her.

"I can't...oohhh!" He said, trying to hold off. God he just wanted to explode. Her butt fit perfectly in each of his hands as he rocked against her.

She could hardly move as he felt her muscles tighten around him. She cried out as he felt her spasms contract against him. His pole was so stiff. She could feel the bulbous tip rub against her. She felt a flush of warmth and knew he was reaching his peak. He finally released, crying out her name, holding her tight, his heart racing as he felt himself empty inside her. They stayed like that for a long time inside the dark office, both calming down, in embrace.