Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 02

Story Info
A Study in Kinetic Energy.
1.8k words
4.62
5.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following Friday. Laney had not talked to the Professor all week. He seemed to look at her more in class which she certainly appreciated. She would smile back and he would smile, too. Life was great.

He was at his computer, entering grades.

"Professor?" She stopped by the door.

He looked up and smiled. "Laney." He motioned for her to close the door which she did.

She sat down.

He took off his glasses and looked at her. "So, things got a little personal last Friday. How do you feel about everything?"

"Um, can we do it again?" She asked, smiling.

He smiled. "I was wondering if you would come to my house tonight so we can talk."

"And, do stuff?"

He laughed. "Yeah, stuff."

She laughed too. It was endearing to see her Professor blush. He gave her his address and told her to come over at seven.

She raced home. Amazingly he lived in the next town over - only a ten minute drive if that. She showered and tried on everything she owned. What did he like in a woman? Smart? Slutty? A combination? In the end she decided comfort was the sexiest thing so she threw on her tight jeans (did she say comfort?) and her "Squeaky Springs" shirt.

She pulled up to his house and was surprised to see it looked like a roomy log cabin. It was set back from the road on a private lot with lots of trees. She walked up to the door and he opened it.

"Wow, this is your house?" She asked.

"Yeah. Come on in. I hope you brought your class notes."

She laughed. "Um no I not bring my notes. I'm not here to study."

He closed the door. "Very well. You can have tonight off. But next week we should review material. We have a test in two weeks."

"Ugh." She said. She looked around. It was lofty and spacious. "This is a really nice home."

He went to the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. He knew from her file she was 22. It was a dark merlot that stung her taste buds but left a nice woody aftertaste. They went on the porch where he grilled up a nice steak. They sat outside and ate fresh steamed green beans, mashed potatoes and a rare ribeye.

Laney waited for a long pause in the conversation. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

He looked at her, then down at his plate. His eyes were so blue. "Laney. I'm set to retire in a few years." He started.

"I won't say anything to anyone." She immediately began.

He stopped her. "I'm not worried about that too much. But we are in different places in life. Your life is just beginning. I have to face the fact that my life is winding down. I don't want to be a burden to you later on." He said simply.

She had been thinking about this all week......well, the last few months if she was truly honest with herself. "Um, I know we are in different places." She started. "But I don't...I don't care." She felt tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. "I know the nature of this relationship is unusual and unconventional but...." She broke off and looked at him. He was her Professor. And they had shared an intimate moment. But she didn't feel it was appropriate to tell him she loved him. She breathed out, and he reached out and squeezed her hand.

The Professor empathized, watching her struggle with her emotions. On one hand, Laney was like a breath of fresh air. She was revitalizing. She made him feel alive. But what happened when she got tired of him? He was around 40 years older than her for God sakes! He knew the reality was that their relationship couldn't reasonably last. And he wasn't so much worried about the beginning, as he was about the end. Because he was already in love with her. And he knew when she left, it was going to hurt bad.

He could see tears running down her cheeks. He reached out and wiped them away. "Laney, don't."

She breathed out. His touch electrified her. She turned her head and started kissing the palm of his hand.

Well, this was a turn of events. He felt her soft lips put pressure on his hand and he immediately felt his manhood swell slightly. He breathed out.

Unexpectedly she got out of her chair and sat on his lap. He could feel herself sit against him and he swelled more in response. She kissed him then hugged him.

"I know you don't think this will work but I promise it will." She whispered in his ear. "Give me a chance. I need you."

He didn't know when, but his hands were clasping her tight butt, and he started moving her against his cock. Why was she so sensual?

"You make me so horny." He muttered, moving a hand to the front of her shirt. "But we should clean up dinner first."

"Before we start our lesson?" She asked.

She was serious, but he couldn't help laughing. "If that is what you want to call our lovemaking, so be it."

She laughed at his answer, then stood up suddenly. He took a minute to adjust himself, and they finished dinner. They washed the dishes, then Laney asked to see his bedroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, putting a skillet away.

She smiled coyly. "Of course. I need a lesson."

He put the dishtowel away. They went upstairs and Laney was pleased to see a large comfortable bed waiting for them. She grabbed his hand and pulled him close, unbuttoning his collared shirt. He helped her pull it off, then he pulled off her t-shirt. She was so skinny. He guessed she was a 34B cup at best. But she was smooth and perky. And she was here with him.

She unclasped her bra, exposing her small pink nipples. His hands immediately went to work as she unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor. She was pleased to feel his hard-on, which was currently making a tent out of his boxers. She kissed him deeply, as her hands slowly touched his waist, then went to the front. He groaned as her hands slid his boxers down, exposing his stiffening member.

"Oh Professor." She said, dropping to her knees. She opened her mouth and he felt her envelop him into her warm mouth. She swished her tongue around the head, then started moving him in and out, putting pressure along the bottom.

He could feel his heart racing in his chest. Why did she feel so good? He had taught for over forty years. He had taught some very pretty girls along the way. He didn't know why he had such a strong attraction to Laney. He had never faltered, never indulged in his students. Now that he slipped, he couldn't get enough of this girl. He felt himself pulse as she worked him.

"Laney........" He said softly. "Laney, get on the bed."

She looked up and could see the desire burning in his blue eyes. He helped her pull off her tight jeans and nearly threw her on the bed. He hovered over her, kissing her mouth, letting his cock brush against her wet pussy. She pushed herself down, looking for him.

"Not yet." He said, moving down and sucking hard on her small tits until the nipples swelled. He left traces of kisses down her belly, and paused over her sensitive clit, breathing over it. She squirmed and called out to him. He bent low and took her in his mouth, rubbing her with his tongue. He traced the outline of her swollen lips, around and around, spreading her wetness and making her cry out. He sucked harder on her, and inserted two fingers as she released more fluid. She was arching her back, needing him.

"Please, please please. I need your cock."

And his cock needed her. It was impatiently flexing with every pulse. He could feel precum leaking out. He wanted to bring her close but knew neither of them could wait much longer.

She dragged her fingers through his hair. "Professor." She said desperately.

He rose up, and she caught sight of his large manhood, proudly pulsating. He rubbed it against her and she pressed down. He couldn't wait and he knew she couldn't either. He separated her lips and pressed into her. She cried out. It almost hurt but it felt so good as she felt herself expand to fit his girth. She loved his weight on her, forcing himself inside. She was so wet.

He rocked her hard. He could feel she was ready for him. He didn't want to hold back this time. He grunted as he worked and forth. She was so tight. His head rubbed against her and her hands were gripping his waist, his butt, holding him tight, forcing him in again and again.

"Laney." He groaned. He couldn't hold on.

"Ahhhhh......" She said, feeling her whole pussy tighten up. He rubbed it hard and she felt herself release. She was paralyzed, completely at his mercy, riding the waves that coursed through her body as he moved against her. Then she felt him stiffen, groan and start pulsating inside her and knew he was filling her up. He felt spurt after spurt, flooding her deep chamber until it overflowed.

They stayed that way for a while. Finally he rolled off of her. They were a hot sticky mess.

"So.....do you want to shower off before bed?" He asked, grabbing some tissues from the nightstand and giving her some.

She liked that he assumed she was sleeping over. "Oh yes."

She got cleaned up, ran outside to her car to grab her overnight bag that she (conveniently) decided to pack, went back in and took a shower with him. He was older but he was not in bad shape. She saw that he had weird tan lines though.

"What is this?" She said, gesturing to the lines.

He laughed. "I mow the lawn in my shorts."

She thought that was funny. She lathered him up and helped wash off the soap, and he did the same for her. She was so skinny. They cleaned up and got ready for bed. They laid down in the dark.

"Laney. Are you okay with me?" He said quietly, brushing her hair away from her face and tracing her jawline with his index finger.

She pulled his head close, found his lips and kissed him long and deep. She could feel the rise in his manhood and immediately felt her body respond.

They both knew they weren't going to get much sleep...