Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to go snorkeling?" The Professor asked, grabbing some goggles and sequipment nearby.

Laney had never been snorkeling in the ocean before. He pulled off his shirt so she could put sunscreen on his back, then they put their goggles and snorkels on.

The water probably wasn't more than ten feet deep. Laney was surprised at how shallow and clear it was. Beautiful fish swam near them. The bottom looked like it was made of smooth white sand with small striations from the motion of the waves. They explored for awhile, then they got back on board.

"According to this map there is a small shoal nearby. We should go check it out." He said, getting back behind the wheel.

They drove a little further south until she saw a strip of earth appear above the endless waves. He soon cut the engine.

"I don't want to run aground so we will have to walk over." The Professor said. grabbing his bag. They went into the water and started for the large sandbar. When they got there, Laney was surprised to find that the sand was soft and warm. She laid down in the sand and felt the sun's rays kissing her skin.

"This is paradise. " She murmured.

She heard a click and looked over. She was surprised to see the Professor had his camera in his hands. They had taken some photos of each other back home, but this felt like a positively different experience. She started posing for him while he clicked away.

Then she got an idea. She turned her back to him, reached around and undid her bikini bathing suit strap while looking over her shoulder seductively at him. Then she pulled the top off and threw it towards him.

He paused. "Laney, you rascal."

She turned towards him and laid at the waters edge, letting the water lap at her legs. The Professor took a moment to adjust himself. Sometimes she made him feel like an adolescent all over again. There were times when he just wanted to bang her silly.

"Do you like what you see, Professor?" She asked casually.

"Oh yes." He said, getting some more shots of her. She had mild tan lines and the whiter skin seemed to enhance her perky pink rosebud nipples. She went a little deeper in the cool water and the salty waves splashed over her small breasts, making her nipples bud up a little.

"You are such a beautiful woman." He said, getting closer to her.

She got up suddenly, reached over and started kissing him. He could feel himself get more stimulated and broke off.

"Let's get back to the boat." He said, trying not to make his growing erection so obvious.

"But I want you to take me right now." Laney whispered, feeling his manhood through his tightening swimming shorts. She started making out with him, stroking his tongue, invading and exploring. His hands were all over her breasts, squeezing them and rolling the small hard pebbles, pinching them and releasing.

Finally he broke off again, and in a low, almost gutteral voice, said, "Turn around, woman."

Laney obligingly turned, on her knees, and heard him pull off his shorts. A second later he was kneeling low behind her, untying the side ties to her bikini bottom and ripping them off in one quick motion, exposing her round bottom and the petals to her entrance. He probed with his head, aggressive, finding her wet, warm folds, and entered her quickly, with fast strokes. Laney felt his urgency and it only made her wetter as he moved faster, grunting as he neared orgasm. It almost hurt, but Laney held on, wanting him to fulfill his need. With a low groan she felt him throb inside her suddenly, his warm essence spilling into her.

He was breathing heavily over her. "My God you turn me on so."

"Mmm I know. You make me horny too."

"Okay." He said, pulling himself out of her, still trying to catch his breath. "I'm glad we're on the same page."

She turned and kissed him. It felt good to be naked in the sun, absolutely alone, pressing his body against hers as the wind swept across their bare skin. They embraced, then got their clothes together and made their way back to the boat.

They had lunch, then the Professor got back to the helm while Laney started sunbathing on deck.

"Is anyone around?" She called out to him.

"No, why?" He wanted to know.

She pulled off her bikini top, then pulled the bottoms down and stepped out with her golden tanned legs.

"No reason." She said, winking at him, then grabbed her tanning oil and laid on her towel.

"I see." The Professor muttered to himself. He cut the engine and casually went over to her and sat on the side next to her.

She was laying on her back, and had just spritzed some oil on her body.

"Here, let me help you." He said, grabbing the oil. He put a little more on her, then proceeded to start massaging the silky liquid onto her arms, then her breasts. They felt so good in his large hands. He could see she was really enjoying him handling her.

"Mmmm that feels amazing." She said, her eyes closed.

He worked her breasts for awhile, then her abdomen. Then he worked her thighs and finally lower legs. She was feeling hot from the sun but a breeze was blowing that cooled the oil on her skin. His hands kneaded her muscles and felt absolutely delicious.

Suddenly he moved her legs apart, and leaned over and started tasting her folds with his tongue, eating up the sweet nectar thay flowed for him. He went up a little and rubbed the small hard nodule at the top. She suddenly flexed her body, and he started sucking her hard, rubbing her over and over with his tongue.

"Ooohhhhh!" She cried out, feeling her body tense up, the spasm after spasm washed over her. He leaned low and tasted the new wetness.

"I want to feel you inside me." She said. She wanted that hard cock to be buried inside her, to release his semen into her eager well.

He flipped her over, and pulled off his shorts, exposing his throbbing manhood. He sat over her and started rubbing oil onto her back. Each time he moved over her, his swollen head would graze her tantalizing pussy. He did this a bunch of times until she was squirming.

"Please fuck me." She said, desperation in her voice.

He slapped her ass. "Good girls don't swear, Laney."

"Please have intercourse with me, Sir." She tried again. She felt him put the head in, then pull out. He did this a few times. He was so hard. It was difficult to resist sliding in but at the same time it was fun to make her really ready for him.

She groaned. "Patrick please."

It was probably because she almost never said it, but whenever she said his name, it almost gave him chills. Her voice resonated through his soul. Without a word, he pushed into her creamy center, needing, aching for him. He thrust his hips and she was crying out to him. All too soon he felt his balls tighten up and he knew he had to explode, shooting hot cum into her. After, he felt completely drained. It was a satisfying feeling. Especially when she got up and he could see the results of their lovemaking slowly drip out in thick white drops and make a mess on her thighs.

He grabbed a towel for her, then cleaned himself up. They put their clothes back on, then leisurely started back for land. They went around some islands, some uninhabited, and others with beautiful multi-million dollar homes dotting the scenery. Other boaters waved to them as they passed by. It was late in the afternoon by the time they returned to the marina. Laney and the Professor decided to pick up a pizza and bring it back to their room. The sunbathing made Laney tired.

They stopped by a small pizza shop and ordered a special. Soon it was ready, and they went back to the hotel. They cleaned up, then sat on the balcony with their food and bottles of water and watched the sun start to fade and the night life awaken.

"I don't want to leave this place." Laney said, watching a boat drift by. She could see a skipper with his arm around a young woman. They looked like they were in love. They were talking quietly, then she burst out laughing at something he said.

"Guess we'll have to come back sometime." He said, finishing his water.

Laney was thinking about how cold it would be when they returned home. And not only that, but that they would have to hide their relationship from the world again.

The Professor noticed she was deep in thought. "You okay?"

"Um, yeah. I'm just tired."

They cleaned up and got ready for bed. Laney had a cotton chemise on and he wore briefs. He got in bed and then she laid down on him, with her ear over his heart and just listened to him breathe.

The Professor ran his fingers through her hair and over her back. He knew how she was feeling. He noticed her staring at the amorous couple on the boat. He wasn't looking forward to going home either. But in the last few days they had bonded a lot. This vacation really brought them closer together. He knew even though they couldn't be seen together in public at home, that their relationship would be stronger. He felt like he was seeing a different side of Laney. He thought of the night before, what he said to her. She was seeing a different side of him, too. He hated being vulnerable and exposed, but at the same time, he really truly loved her. And it was an amazing feeling to be able to express it to her.

"It's going to be okay." He said in a low voice.

Laney held him close and fell asleep.

Sunlight streamed in through the windows by the time Laney woke up. She was alone in bed. She sat up and went out to the balcony. where the Professor was sitting with the paper and some bagel sandwiches.

"Laney, you're up." He said. "Sit and eat. I can make you a mimosa if you want."

"Yes, please. We never opened that champagne, did we?"

"Nope. I even got new ice for it this morning."

Laney shared a smile with him before he disappeared into the kitchen.

He came back with a drink and sat down with her.

"So what are we doing today?" Laney asked.

He shrugged. "I am actually out of ideas."

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean I know a few places we could visit, such as the Everglades, or NASA, or-"

He was so cute. Laney loved to look at him. Without warning she suddenly got up and sat on his lap. She kissed him and felt his hands on her.

He stopped for a second. "Are you wearing any underwear?"

"Ah, no." Laney admitted.

The Professor slapped her butt lightly. "Laney, bad girl. In broad daylight?"

She giggled. "No one would notice."

"If we had sex on the balcony? Um, yeah I think people would notice."

She started to make out with him harder. After a minute he broke off. "Okay, let's go inside." He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

In the end they decided to tour a local fort and walk around, learning about some of the history of Miami. Laney loved holding the Professor's hand. She had always been interested in history and really enjoyed museums. It seemed the Professor did, too.

He finished reading one of the plaques while the tour guide spoke in the background. "It's amazing that gunpowder was invented. Did you know that gunpowder was first used for medicinal purposes?"

"Hmm I bet you know the exact chemical components of gunpowder too. But no chemistry on vacation, okay?"

"You are being so mean to me." He muttered.

"What?!" Laney said.

The tour guide looked over at Laney, clearly annoyed at the disturbance.

"Shhh. Do you always misbehave in class like this?" The Professor whispered.

She tried to step on his foot but he moved aside and grabbed her, laughing softly.

"This isn't over." She said quietly, pretending to be upset.

After the tour, they grabbed lunch, then went to the beach for a little while. Then they went back to their room to change and get cleaned up. They decided to walk around a bit before finding a spot for dinner. They settled on a pub that was right on the water. They ordered drinks and appetizers and watched the hues of the sunset reflect on the endless water.

"Are you having a good time on vacation, Professor?" She asked him as she took a sip of wine.

"Oh yes." He said.

"What's your favorite part?"

He thought for a second. "Honestly, just living in the moment with you. I see you three times a week in my classroom, and sometimes around campus, and sometimes I just want to have an intimate moment with you and it sucks that we could both get in serious trouble for it."

"An intimate moment?" She teased. She was curious.

"Yeah, and I don't necessarily mean sexual. Like just a hug. Or just to push your hair behind your ear when you are writing notes. Or just to tell you that I miss you and I can't wait to see you later. Stuff like that."

He really was a sweetheart. She leaned over and kissed him - a deep, passionate kiss that promised more to come.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Um, I guess the same as you - my favorite part is being free. I don't care who sees us together. I don't care if they watch what we do. You're my boyfriend. You're my lover." She ran a hand through his hair.

The Professor didn't think he had heard Laney refer to him as a boyfriend, or lover, before. It felt natural though. It felt right. He loved this woman.

"Let's finish up and walk around." He said.

They left and walked towards the hotel, pausing to look out at the water. They came upon a small outdoor park, with all different colored lights swirling around and a DJ turning loud music. It looked like an outdoor club.

"Wow!" Laney said, laughing. Some people were dancing. Some people had glow sticks and were doing wild dances. One girl had a fire baton and was expertly swirling it around her body. They paused to watch the scene for a minute.

"It's really mesmerizing." He commented, watching the street performers.

"I know." Laney said, staring at the fire girl dancing.

He grabbed her and held onto her. It felt so nice to just reach out and touch her wherever they went. He meant what he said at the bar. Sometimes it was hard to focus on the lessons at school. Laney had the cutest little frown on her face when she didn't understand something. Sometimes he would be in the middle of explaining something, and she would just be staring at him with her big eyes and little frown and he would just want to stop the class and ask her if she was understanding everything okay. And not to worry because they would review it later. As difficult as it was, he tried to treat her just like all of his other students at school.

But behind closed doors it was a different story. She came over every Friday or Saturday and they would spend their weekends together. And he lived for those moments. It was hard to watch her from afar at school. During the week he felt like a dying man in a desert until the weekend when she walked through his door and her love flowed like an oasis through his entire being, rejuvenating his soul and filling him with inspiration and purpose.

Laney was swaying against him. "We should get back." She grabbed his hand and they walked towards the hotel. This time she opened the door and led him in by his tie.

"I want you to sit outside and wait for me." She instructed.

"Wait for you to do what?"

She pushed him out, then quickly got changed. The Professor was sitting, looking out at the dark waterway. She turned the light off in the bedroom then stepped out onto the little patio.

"Wow." In the luminosity of the moon he saw that she had changed into stockings, and a matching dark blue underwear, garter belt, and bra with sequins that softly glittered in the enchanting light. She sat on his lap, facing him, and toyed with his white satin tie.

"You know, I haven't forgotten about how you teased me earlier." She said, fingering the tie, then undoing it.

The Professor was a little nervous. He had never seen this side of her before. Also they were outside in full view of the general public. He could hear some people talking quietly somewhere below them. And a boat was slowly approaching.

"Laney, we can do this inside." He suggested.

"No, I don't think so." She said, grabbing his hands and suddenly tying them behind his back through the chair. How did she do that so fast?

"Laney." He was suddenly aware that he could feel her hot pussy sliding against him. He also realized he was fairly trapped in the chair. "Indecent exposure is illegal."

"Then I guess you are going to want to cum fast." She whispered in his ear, then started biting his neck softly. She undid the buttons of his shirt and slid her hands over his chest, feeling his muscles through the thin undershirt. He didn't have much chest hair, and she felt his nipples, grabbing them with her hands, and at the same time attacking his mouth with her tongue, trying to get inside him, invading him. She could feel the desired effect as his member stiffened, pressing against her through the pants.

"I think I have to let you out." She murmured.

"Laney." He was torn. He wanted her to screw him hard. Also he did not want to go to jail. Before he could really think of something else to say, she went down on her knees and started kissing him through his pants. He had to wonder if the people on the boat could see her nearly bare ass as she tempted and teased him. Then she unzipped his pants and helped his member out. She wet the head, letting saliva drip over it, which left a cooling feeling with the slight breeze outside.

"Jesus." He whispered.

"What's that, Professor? Do you want me to stop?" She took her hand off, and leaned over, letting just her tongue run over the bottom of the head.

"No, no...we have to do this fast."

"Oh yeah?" Laney didn't seem to care. She turned around so that he could see her perfectly small ass. When she bent over, his eyes were drawn to the tiny thong that barely concealed her beautiful honey pot. She started grinding against him, rubbing him. Her juices were smearing all over him. He could feel the hot entrance, teasing him.

"Laney."

She turned back to face him, sitting on him, rubbing herself over him more and kissing his neck. "Yes?"

He was having such a hard time thinking. He needed a good fuck and he needed it now no matter who was watching. She was kissing his face, nibbling his lips.

"I want you to feel everything." She whispered.

He was covered in wetness from both of them. She moved her body up over him, and he held his breath, waiting for her tight pussy to embrace him - to relieve him. He needed to be buried inside her.

She moved towards him slightly and exhaled, then pushed down. There was tight resistance, then she gave, letting him in. As he slid in, he quickly deduced that he was in her ass.

They had never done that before. She didn't seem interested and although he always wondered what it would be like, didn't want to push her into something she wouldn't enjoy. He didn't want to hurt her. She had never said anything to him, but he felt that sometimes she struggled with his size.

"Oh my God!" He cried out. She was squeezing him so hard as she slowly slid down him until he was all the way in.

"Shhhh." She said, trying to keep it together. She felt his fullness and it certainly felt different than her pussy. Then she slid back and forth against him slowly.

He was breathing hard, panting. "Laney..."

She started kissing him in an effort to keep their noises low, and he groaned, then let go of her mouth.

"Laney I need to cum. I have to cum." He was pleading. God her ass was so tight. He felt like his cock was being squeezed and massaged slowly. It was warm and tight and it felt so good to be squeezed hard. At this point he didn't give a damn if people noticed them or not. Come hell or high water he needed to erupt inside this woman.

"Okay." She went a little faster and could feel his heat. And she could feel new sensations inside her body. It felt different than her pussy but it was a very intense feeling. She rubbed against his cock, then picked up the pace. She could feel the sensation grow stronger and knew she was going to orgasm soon. And he was ready. She was staring at his face as he looked up to the moon, eyes closed, seconds away from ecstasy. He looked like he was in pain, needing release.