Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowed, then stopped, watching his expression.

"Wha-what is it?" He asked breathlessly. His balls were tight, almost painfully awaiting release.

"I just wanted to hear you beg." Laney smiled sweetly, trying not to breathe hard. She loved watching him struggle with need.

"Laney please. Please let me cum."

She moved a little. "Do you like when I do that?"

"Yes. Yes please. I need it. Laney it's starting to hurt." His balls were starting to ache. He wished he could grab her and rock those hips.

"Oh no!" She feigned sympathy. "Are you going to be nicer to me when we go on random tours together?"

He had his eyes closed again. "God yes of course just please let me cum!"

"Are you sure?"

"Laney." He said with a ragged breath. His cock was tingling with excitement. He was not used to being denied orgasm and he could feel his member throbbing insistently.

She started rocking him again, and the feeling inside her intensified. She could see the relief start to wash over his body, feeling his member stiffen, and she suddenly felt a release from both of them deep inside. She leaned forward and kissed him again as he cried out into her mouth, pumping shot after shot of cum deep into her bowels.

Finally she let him go. "Holy shit." He panted, trying to calm down.

She gave a wry smile. He rarely swore. She tried to get off of him as gracefully as she could. "Good boy." She said, stepping towards the door.

"Um, Laney."

She turned and gave a laugh. She forgot that he was tied up.

They went in and the Professor had a look at her clothes before they took a shower.

"That's a fancy outfit. I guess I'll think twice before teasing you." He said sheepishly.

She gave him a hug. "Um, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Professor."

He laughed. "I'm okay if you're okay."

Laney was fine. She had had fun, playing a dominatrix. But she wanted to make sure he was really okay with it. In the shower she rubbed soap all over him and cleaned him up with a towel after. Then they got into bed.

"Hey, flip over and I'll rub your back." She said.

"You don't have to do that." He said.

"No its okay. I want to."

He rolled over and she sat on him and started kneading the muscles.

"If you ever want to explore, I would be willing to do stuff like that with you." He said finally. "That was fairly erotic...it was fun."

She thought for a minute. "Okay, as long as you are comfortable with it."

"Of course Laney. You're my girlfriend."

She loved when he said that word. "And you're my boyfriend." She said slowly, enjoying how the word sounded coming across her lips.

He flipped back over and kissed her. "I love you."

She felt tears prick out of the corners of her eyes. She got emotional so easily. "I love you too."

He turned off the light and they fell asleep.

"Well, we only have a few more days. What do you want to do today?" The Professor asked casually as he glanced over the morning news. They were seated at a local diner. He was eating some kind of sourdough sandwich and she was eating pancakes with extra bacon on the side. Laney was not really into healthy eating.

"I want to go shopping. This is the place for nice bikinis and sundresses. I want to hopefully find a few and take them home with me." She said, sipping some tea.

"Okay sure." He said, suddenly distracted. He spotted a crossword on the last page.

"Do you have a pen in your purse?" He asked.

"Yeah." She gave it to him, and continued eating. She knew he loved crossword puzzles.

They finished up, then went to a mall nearby. "Oh, that store is called "Bikini Barn". I bet they have some cool stuff there."

"Okay." The Professor said, sitting on a bench nearby and started working on the puzzle again.

Laney started for the store, then realized he was not with her. She turned back. "Don't you want to see what I'm picking out?"

"Hmm? Oh, no, you can show me later." He barely looked up at her.

Laney thought of a silly analogy. Apparently the Professor was to crossword puzzles as she was to bacon. She sighed and went in to the store.

A little while later she came out with a big bag at her side. He was still sitting there, brow furrowed in concentration. "Okay, I'm all set." She announced.

"Oh." He got up and noticed the bag. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"I did. They were having a sale too, so I got some cute new stuff for pretty cheap."

They went back to the hotel. On the way back, Laney looked out at the long stretches of white sand and brilliant blue water and beautiful people having fun outside.

"We should hang out at the beach today." She said.

"Yeah sure that sounds good." He said.

They got back and changed. Laney put on one of her new swimsuits and her tie dye dress. Then they went down to the beach, set up towels, and put sunscreen on.

The Professor was almost done with the crossword, but looked up when Laney pulled off her little dress.

"Wow. Can you wear that in public?" He wondered out loud. The bikini was a bright orange that looked especially bright against her tanned skin. The top had cups, and the bottom had rutching on the back that pulled the sides closer to the middle, exposing quite a bit of her bottom.

"Oh cool. I have your attention finally." She teased.

He took his paper and swatted at her butt. She laughed and ran to the water. They were along an inlet and the water was a little warmer than she expected. She swam a little, then floated on her back, watching wisps of clouds float by in the sky. The beach was surprisingly empty. She looked over and could see the Professor was watching her. She got out of the water and ran over to him, laughing. Her voice sounded like music. She was overflowing with happiness. It was infectious. Her smile brought a warmth to his heart.

"Did you finish that puzzle?"

"I did. Now I can sit back and watch you."

She grabbed him, pulling him off of the towel, and then went into the water together.

Laney woke up. It was their last full day in Paradise. Tomorrow morning they would be waking up early to grab the first flight home. She snuggled close to him and he held her tight.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked her sleepily.

"Just hang out with you."

"That's good." He closed his eyes. They stayed in bed for most of the morning, just resting and being close. It was close to lunchtime by the time they got up. They went to a cafe nearby for sandwiches and ate, then spent the afternoon by the pool. Later they went to a quiet restaurant nearby. Then they walked back, holding hands, both quiet with their own thoughts.

The Professor sat at the edge of the bed. "Laney, come here."

She sat on him, facing him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He brushed her hair aside. "It's going to be okay. I promise."

"Okay." She said in a quiet voice. They held each other close, then showered off and got in bed. After he turned off the light, she laid awake, tears occasionally sliding down and onto the pillow.

After awhile he said in a soft voice, "Are you still awake?"

"Yes." She whispered.

He suddenly turned and hoisted himself onto her. Without a word they started making out. Laney could feel his need and felt herself respond willingly to his member, eagerly probing her. With a sigh he entered her, and she held him and he rocked her, passionately seeking relief. After he came, she held him in her arms. He fell asleep but she laid awake for a long time after, watching the moonlight play with the curtains that blew quietly around in the sanctity of their room.