Lessons in Swing Pt. 01

Story Info
Couples swinging vacation leads to naughty fun.
12.8k words
4.49
21.6k
17

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been created by Ana and Brukalius who share this account. This story is the result of an ongoing erotic roleplay we are writing together that we are happy to share with you all.

This story is written as an erotic roleplay with each of us taking turns to write what is happening. You will notice a transition in writing style as it switches between the two of us and I hope you like the unique perspectives each of us bring. You will also notice that we react to each other in our posts which will cause a bit of chronological oddness. You can expect a short recap from the other perspective with each writer transition. This is more exaggerated in scenes with a clear dominant.

We hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Ana --

"Okay, down to the final three then." Roselyn Martinez clicked out their other choices, leaving just three couples' bios up on the computer screen, before leaning back against the bare breasts of her wife, Bailey. The tall blonde was leaning an elbow on the computer chair, fist on her cheek, wearing only a pair of boxers, while Roselyn sat on her lap. The futanari's free hand was gently toying with one of the red-head's sizeable breasts. For her part, Roselyn was equally naked, a pair of slightly damp panties and long nylon stockings her only clothing.

"Finally! This is taking forever~." Bailey complained, rolling her eyes.

"We have to make a decision, dear," Ros admonished sweetly, pecking the other woman on the cheek before grinning devilishly. "This was a good compromise. If we'd gone with your idea, I'd already be pretzeled against the wall, and we wouldn't get anything done."

Bailey shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, fine. You were right. That's why you're the brains of this outfit. Just remember who talked you in to letting me buy those lottery tickets, though."

"Yes, between landing me despite your many, many shortcomings, and this lottery win, I believe we have confirmed that your guardian angel must be a workaholic."

"Ohoho, you are asking for it, missy," Bailey glower-grinned at her innocently smiling wife.

"Ah-ah! Not until we've chosen someone~." Ros wagged her finger. "So! Let's run it down again-"

"I still like the two on the right, the Bleckers," Bailey said, sticking with her guns.

"Hmmm. You've been leaning towards them for a while now," Roselyn replied, her expression becoming curious as she turned to look at Bailey's face. "Any reason in particular? Besides the wife having big boobs?" She poked Bailey's cheek.

"Okay, yes that's part of it. But mostly, I like the fact that it would be their first time."

Roselyn cocked her head, listening quietly as she noticed her futa wife's serious tone.

.

"Like, you know what it was like for us, trying to find good partners when we started out. The nervousness, the searching, the disappointment. I mean, how many times early on did we have a couple that was really more interested in trying to monopolize YOU and sidelining me? Three?"

"Four," Roselyn acknowledge softly, her expression complicated at the memory.

"Right, four. And we got turned down a bunch because the guys were convinced me and my nine-inch cock were going to steal their wife out from under them. Then there were the people who kept wanting me to bull for them and left you alone half the night. Honestly, it's a miracle we kept at it as long as we did. We got experienced and had some great partners, but we took our lumps getting there."

She pointed to the pair on the left. "The Jimmersons are great, and I know we've been wanting to set something up with them for a while. But they're kind of royalty on the site, they'll be fine. They just posted the videos with that African-American couple on their Onlyfans page. Erica and Shianna - okay, the idea of two unicorns teaming up in order to qualify as a 'pair' for this cruise is really hot, and they're both gorgeous. But... it's not really the same as being with another couple. I feel like they'll be okay."

"With the Bleckers, we have a chance to give someone else the kind of first experience WE would have loved. They're kinky, clearly really into each other based on their images and Facebook info they sent us. The guy is even a submissive switch! I just think we could show them an amazing time, and have a ton of fun doing it... And, the wife has big tits." Bailey finished, giving the redhead a rye grin.

Roselyn rolled her eyes, stifling a giggle, before returning to quiet consideration, her eyes closed. The moment stretched, but Bailey stayed quiet, knowing when to let her wife think.

"Alright," she said finally, giving a soft smile as she lightly slid her hand over Bailey's face.. "You've convinced me. We'll pick the Bleckers. You've always had great instincts, and you're right. It's our chance to really do something nice for another couple new to swinging."

Bailey gave a lopsided grin and gave Ros's nose a kiss. "Glad that's decided. You have five minutes to write their congratulatory email before I rip those panties off."

Roselyn rolled her eyes. "Dear, come on, I want to be thorough, make sure it's readable."

"Four minutes, fifty seconds," Bailey intoned remorselessly, her face a stoic mask, her burning gaze locking Roselyn's. She'd been sitting with a half-naked wife on her lap for Over. Two. Hours. There would be no further compromise, and no mercy.

Roselyn gulped and quickly started typing, knowing quite well when discretion was the better part of valor, and equally well aware that she wouldn't be in any condition to write anything until at least tomorrow morning...

Brukalius --

Rachael sighed as she tried to unwind from her long work day. She had opted for a small glass of sake tonight to ease some of the tension of a major deadline coming tomorrow and Rickett had been a life saver in rubbing out some of the tensions from her shoulders. 'Just one more day' she thought over and over as her husband's powerful fingers worked over her neck. In one more day her project would be complete and she could start her sabbatical. Mandatory leave they called it, and she guessed she was grateful for the opportunity. She had been on a hard burn in her career, and she needed a break before she burned up.

Rachael knew that Rickett was looking forward to her sabbatical just as much as she was. He had been talking about it nonstop and everything they would do on it. He had banked a lot of time off at his own work and planned on using it to spend time with her and maybe visit someplace exotic. They were in a good spot in their relationship and their sex life was something to be envied, but they needed to rebalance a bit when it came to their careers. She was going to reward Rickett for his love and patience with her on that vacation. She tried not to think of the possibility that their application would be accepted or rejected. She had to plan like that wasn't going to happen or she would go crazy.

---

For months, the two of them had been discussing and toying with the idea of exploring swinging with another couple. They rocked each other's world on a regular basis and were steadily moving through a series of wicked ideas that Rickett presented to her to try out. She loved many of them, enjoyed most, and had really found her stride in the bedroom with a few that left both sore for days afterward. It also left each of them grinning at the memory of what had made them that sore.

One kink that kept coming up was swinging, but it was a daunting kink to get into. It required putting themselves out there and finding partners that respected them and their boundaries. It required trust in something so intimate and precious that it was hard to take the next step. The internet was a wild place to find such a match, but each of them found themselves searching in their idle hours. Talking about it and fantasizing had become easier as they had adjusted to idea. It became a common part of their love making as it invaded their dirty talk with each other. Over the months, it became more of a 'when' than an 'if' that something would happen.

Then, an opportunity had presented itself as they were researching. Rickett came across a unique couple that left him too excited to wait for Rachael to come home. He had called his wife and forwarded her the bio as well as a few of their pictures. Sneaking away from her team to read Rickett's message, Rachael had found herself too intrigued to go back to work and had excused herself. This could be them, and they were open to playing with partners both experienced and unexperienced.

Rachael remembered how Rickett had taken more than a day writing and re-writing an introductory message of the two of them as she provided him insights and feedback on what they should include. Rickett felt they needed to make a near perfect first impression, or the two of them stood no chance. He had paced the office, family room, and even their bedroom as he recited aloud his thoughts.

"Roselyn and Bailey. Beautiful couple and they appear to be truly happily married. There is no indication that they just trying to spice things up, or that they are trying to do the hot wife thing. I mean either of them could pull off the hot wife thing, but eh... never mind. They are genuine... that's it authentic... they are authentically happy with the lifestyle... its what we want Rae Rae! I have read everything and crafted the reply, but what if it is not good enough!?"

Rachael had let him do his thing. She knew there was no stopping him until he ran out of steam and then he would come to her for real. She had learned patience with him and this wild exuberance of his was one of the reasons she married him. She was surprised that it took him more than a day to run out of steam though and that ended up being for the better.

As Rickett was winding down, a new announcement had appeared on Roselyn and Bailey's profile that they were seeking a lovely couple to join them on an exotic vacation. The vacation just so happened to land very close to the start of Rachael's sabbatical. The two of them had been floored and Rachael watched Rickett's nerves spike hard. If she was being honest, her own nerves were now a wreck and Rickett picked up on that. They had always been good about making sure one could be a rock for the other to hang on to. He had stilled his nerves and sat down with her for a long chat and they decided to be what they so admired from what they read about Roselyn and Bailey.

Away went Rickett's carefully crafted introduction designed to make them appear like perfection incarnate. It wasn't real and it wasn't them. If they were going to be selected, it was going to be because Bailey and Roselyn wanted to share an experience with the real them. With this in mind, if it failed at least, they knew it wasn't meant to be. The hit 'send' and then they waited.

---

Rickett smiled at his wife as she softly moaned at his touch. He had gotten them massage classes a few years ago so they could learn how to do this right for each other and it had been one of the best investments he had ever made. Another sigh came from his wife and he paused in confusion. "Still upset with work love?" he asked softly. She shook her head and looked up at him with a smile. "No... I am just hoping that lovely couple gets back to us one way or the other. I don't really need amazing trip, I really just want to get to know them better... maybe we were too flirty in the ask? I mean we practically said anything goes while on vacation and both of them are very sexual creatures... I... just want them there so you have a chance to really enjoy yourself," Rachael said with a bit of a whine in her voice as a blush tinged her cheeks.

Rickett laughed as he looked down at Rachael's face deepening in color to almost match her hair. "So I can really enjoy myself huh..." he managed to get out. Rachael turned abruptly from him so she didn't have to see the amusement in his face. Snatching her half full sake glass, she downed it in a gulp. "Yeah... so you can enjoy yourself Rickett. I promise to have fun, and not hold you back... and..." she practically spluttered before cutting herself off. Leaning down so that he was level with her ear, Rickett whispered, "My love, if both say yes, there will be two hard cocks and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen for you to play with. You have full permission to do anything you want with all that tantalizing skin."

Rachael felt her core tighten with his words as lust flared to life deep inside of her. Her vision unfocused and her breath quickened as she imagined all those hands on her and things inside of her. "Shut the fuck up," she muttered a bit breathlessly to Rickett's now soft laughter in her ear. Rickett nipped at her earlobe forcing a low moan from Rachael's throat. "Three of us and I am sure each of us would submit to your own thick, black, strap-on if you remember to pack it," he continued as she shuddered with desire. "I will," she breathed, "I will go put it on right now if you don't stop stoking my fires." Rickett's whispered "good girl" nearly drenched her panties as her erect nipples strained into the thin fabric of her tank top. Abruptly, she heard Rickett stepping away from her.

Turning in annoyance, she wondered what had pulled him away until she saw that he was checking his phone. "Rickett..." she growled with a bit of heat in her voice before she saw his grin. "Both of them just accepted, Rachael my dear!" Rickett exclaimed with a tent rapidly forming in front of his boxers. Leaping from the couch, Rachael jumped up and down excitedly and let out a little squeal of delight. "They are in honey!" Rickett's grin split his face as he caught his wife in a hug and spun her around. Kissing her before he set her down, he started mentally making plans on how everything could come about and make sure everyone left happy at the end of the experience. His thoughts were cut off by Rachael pulling his stiffening member from the fly of his boxers. "Fuck me Rickett," she demanded. Grinning, he kissed her again and ushered her to the bedroom. There was time to celebrate before he needed to reply.

Ana --

Roselyn pushed open the door, revealing their cabin and home away from home for the next couple weeks aboard the ocean liner Dreamstar.

"Here we are! Adjoining princess suites~!" Roselyn said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice. The red-head was dressed in white crop top which bared her midriff, paired with a short white skirt, her long legs covered by pair of nude-colored hose against the sea breeze. An open, cropped pink cardigan was around her shoulders, white sunhat and sunglasses paired with slip-ons completing her ensemble. She looked an incognito movie star, glamorous and ephemeral, effortlessly pretty. People had stopped in their tracks to stare as she walked by on the ship.

Behind her, pushing a hand-cart full of luggage, came Bailey. The tall blonde had on a black tank top, showing off her strong shoulders and sizeable C-cup breasts, along with a pair of jean shorts and lace-less tennis shoes. She didn't have the glamor of her wife, but was still quite beautiful in her own right. "Oh wow, this place is bigger than I thought it would be. We can fit at least half the stuff you brought. Maybe even three-quarters."

"Hardee har har," Roselyn replied with a mock scowl. "Let's see if you're still complaining when I show off some of the outfits I brought. Not to mention how many of them are toys for you and our guests."

She grinned then, seeing Bailey's cheek twitch, and strutted forward, her hand dropping to gently rub against the bulge at the front of Bailey's jeans, leaning up on her tip toes to whisper in the futa's ear.

"Are you excited~?"

"Unf..." Bailey gave a shudder, her hands wrapping around Roselyn's back and tugging her close, leaning down to sigh against her neck, kissing it gently. "You better be careful. You're gonna start the party early..." She groped Roselyn's ass under the skirt, giving it a firm smack.

"Haah... naughty~," Roselyn cooed, even as a tremor went through her. Her hands slid up and down Bailey's firm, defined six-pack abs under her tank top.

"You started it, sexy girl," Bailey growled possessively. "You're probably just as excited as me, maybe even moreso. Bet you're soaking wet under that skirt. That's why you couldn't keep your hands off me."

Roselyn laughed, pulling away. "Guilty~. But you're right, I started it, and I should stop. Come on, let's get the stuff unpacked. I really can't wait to meet them."

The process of getting all of their stuff put away took a moment, and let them explore the suite. The entryway led to a sizeable family room, with two couches. Wide double doors, currently open, led to the bedroom followed by the bath and closet space. They had a large deck space, complete with their own jacuzzi. The adjoining cabin could be reached via a door in the entryway, or by walking along the deck, which was joined for the two cabins.

With their preparations completed, there was little to do but wait. Bailey settled onto the couch and started flipping through TV stations, while Roselyn set up her laptop to get a bit of inspired writing done.

Brukalius --

The next day was a blur for both as they finished up their last day of work before the vacation could begin. Rachael's project concluded beautifully freeing her from the mountain of stress that had been piling up and she felt light as a feather. Rickett confirmed all arrangements were in order and that he was sufficiently packed for the trip as Rachael would not let him see her suitcases. They just had one more night before they set out in the morning and all was well. A good long discussion on any limits and reservations was had that night as both laid in bed. The conversation set both at ease and they fell asleep deciding to save themselves for the trip.

The next morning brought a flurry of activity as the couple made sure they looked their best. Rickett actually put some effort into his hair, adding some ties to keep it back from his face and in a controlled look of disorder. His beard needed a trim, and he spent time ensuring that it mimicked the controlled disorder of his hair. Feeling ready, he donned a dark pair of joggers, a light t-shirt and some flip flops then set about waiting for Rachael to finish.

Knowing that they had everything in order, Rachael took her time. She completed her full skin care routine that left it soft and practically glowing with health in the soft light. Light makeup to make her stark blue eyes pop was applied and lightly curled her auburn hair to give it a bit of extra volume. She knew it wouldn't last in the humid sea air, but she would make a good first impression. She donned her bikini bottoms showing off bit more cheek than she was comfortable with and a dark copper colored sun dress. The dress was showed off her shoulders, back, and a bit of cleavage tastefully and ended in a flowy wave just above the knee.

After the couple was ready, they texted Roselyn and Bailey that they were on their way and set off in an uber to the Harbor to meet up with them. Rickett could tell that Rachael's nerves were on edge as she chatted on about everything and nothing at all and he completely understood. This was a big step for them and he felt a lot of pressure to make sure it all went well. He wanted Rachael to have a good time even more than he wanted things for himself, and he knew she would if she could let go. It was his turn to be the rock and he forced down his own anxiety to reassure her. Fortunately, what had learned about Roselyn and Bailey had them as excellent ice breakers.

The trip to the harbor passed by in a blur and the couple were whisked on board past the milling crowd as soon as they showed their tickets. They found themselves in a spacious elevator ascending to an upper floor.