Lessons in Swing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael's heart pounded and she felt everyone on the ship should be to hear it beating out of her chest. The door opened to a plush hallway that was a bit shorter than expected. Only a few more than a dozen doors ran the length of the room with numbers emblazoned on each. Rachael gripped Rickett's arm tightly making him stop pulling the cart with their luggage. "Rickett, I see our door at the end. They said they would be right next to us." She chewed her lower lip as she shifted her laptop case and purse onto her other shoulder.

Rickett's rich laugh drew a surprised look from Rachael but the sound of it somehow unknotted some of her tension. "My love. You are acting like they are going to pounce and devour us the second they see us," Rickett murmured with laughter still bubbling in his voice. Rachael blushed bright scarlet as Rickett hit the nail right on the head and she took a moment to smooth her dress. His wife's reaction made Rickett laugh harder. "I am sure they just might pounce if you kept acting like a scared little bunny though..."

Rachael's back straightened and she shot a hot look at Rickett. He only called her a bunny or some proliferation of it when she was at her most submissive and she was nowhere close to that state. It suggested she was ready to get on her knees at a glance and she would show him who was going to bottom first. The heat from her indignation burned away her anxiety and she reached up to tug on Rickett's beard.

"Listen you..." she cut off as she noticed the mirth and love radiating off her husband. "What is still funny? You don't want to know what is going through my mind right now." She demanded in a huff. Rickett just smiled and simply said, "Feeling better?" Rachael blinked as she felt rocked by the question. She realized she did feel much better. "Youuuu..." she huffed again desperate not to smile and feed his ego. "Fuck you..." she murmured affectionately as she walked forward ahead of him not letting him see the beaming smile that had spread across her face.

The pair of them buzzed into their room and entered. Rachael stood in the doorway agape at the size of the suite until Rickett used his hip to bump her forward. "Go," he urged trying not to gape himself at the suite they had for the next few weeks. The door shut behind them and Rickett went about quickly tossing their luggage in the bedroom closet as Rachael absently wandered looking at all their suite offered. The suite was nice, but what was next door had nearly all of their attention and they were eager to meet in person.

As Rickett finished squirreling away their gear, they each checked themselves in the mirror making last minute adjustments and moved to the adjoining door. With a nod from Rachael, Rickett reached out and knocked softly.

Ana --

The ship walls, it turned out, were actually pretty well sound proofed. Roselyn had been a little worried about disturbing the neighbors with all the sex escapades they were likely to have. It turned out she didn't have to worry though- they never heard the others unpacking or moving around until the knock came at the adjoining door. They looked at each other and came around the couch to the doorway, arms going around each others waists.

Bailey gave Roselyn's butt a firm pinch behind her back as she reached to open the door, making her jump and give Bailey a dirty look before breaking into a grin. Roselyn always got nervous before meeting new people while Bailey was largely unflappable. So they did this to get rid of Roselyn's nerves. When they opened the door, they were all smiles.

"Hey there! Oh my god, it's so good to finally meet you both in person!" Roselyn was a hugger, and immediately leapt in to hug first Rachael, then Rickett. The seductive, deep rose and lilac scent that lightly swirled around her flitting around the air. Bailey settled for a firm handshake for both, their arms returning to each other's waist as they stepped back.

"You look even sexier in person. Just saying," Bailey added, giving a shrug as Roselyn rolled her eyes and shook her head, but was unable to keep the grin off her face.

"Well, if you guys are all unpacked, come over and join us on the couch. We have some drinks and snacks set out on the table, feel free to grab whatever you might like."

Bailey actually did grab a cheese wedge and some crackers from the food spread Roselyn had set out, munching on them before having a seat next to her wife. "The dips are homemade and amazing, by the way. Roselyn is a great cook. One of roughly a million things she's better at than me."

"Two million," Roselyn added, her grin smug.

"Ooohoo, wait till I get my hands on you later. I'll show you two million." The pair of them seemed to remember the other two were there, and snickered a bit at their expressions.

Roselyn seated herself on Bailey's lap, grinning impishly, the large futa's arms going around her hips automatically, one hand absently rubbing her thigh as they let the other couple settle themselves before Roselyn got started with the ground rules.

Brukalius --

Rachael's hello was interrupted by a giggle that spilled from her as Roselyn embraced her. The hug felt really good and worked wonders to reduce what was left of her anxiety. Both of them worried that first physical contact was going to be awkward, but Roselyn expertly quelled that concern whether she intended to or not. Her scent lingered in Rachael's nose and she found herself wishing the hug had lasted a bit longer. Rickett didn't seem to have any qualms about holding the hug a few extra seconds as he took Roselyn in.

Pictures of Roselyn and Bailey failed to do them justice. Roselyn was positively radiant and as Rachael craned her head up to look at Bailey he eyes widened. The description of six foot three doesn't really register until they are standing in front of you. She was used to looking up at her husband, but not someone like... well... like BAILEY. Rachael shook Bailey's hand with a dazzled smile "It is nice to meet you both," she said and turned to see Rickett openly checking Roselyn out as she stepped away.

Rickett felt like he was the luckiest man on the planet. Nerves right now were secondary to the thrill running through him. They were actually here right now, not anyone else... Rachael and himself. There was energy in the air and in Roselyn's warm hug. There was energy in the appraising look Bailey gave him as he had to actually look UP to a beautiful woman. Damn... he wanted... NO! not yet. Focus!

Shaking Bailey's hand, Rickett grinned at her comment. "Well, I guess the feeling is mutual and that is a win for sure in my book." The exchange between the married women wasn't lost on him and it relaxed him. That was real, and it made them feel more real. He patted his star struck wife's bottom as he moved to follow them to their room suppressing a chuckle. God she was cute when that overpowered mind of hers started stuttering.

After taking hold of herself, Rachael and Rickett sat on the couch and scoped the food in front of them. It had been some time since breakfast and Rickett's stomach growled at the prospect of food. "Sorry," he mumbled as he took a few crackers and started scooping what appeared to be a creamy dip onto them. Rachael shook her head at Rickett envious of how much he could eat and never seem to pack on any weight. She was far more interested in studying the couple in front of herself to eat anyway.

Rachael smirked at the obvious innuendo as Rickett stuffed a cracker in his mouth to mask his reaction. "I wouldn't mind watching that," Rachael murmured to herself making Rickett choke on the cracker in his mouth. Realizing she had spoken her thoughts out loud, Rachael flushed but doubled down. "Don't laugh at me Rickett. You would too. Sorry ladies, he can be immature at times." Rickett's muffled squawk of indignation coupled with a dirty look that Rachael pretended not to notice.

Chewing furiously, Rickett swallowed. "Don't think I won't put you over my knee love. Their bio says they enjoy that and I know you would too. Although... the way you stared moon eyed at Bailey you might want her to do it." Rachael ribbed Rickett with her elbow hard enough to make him grunt. She was determined to not let him get a rise out of her... at least in front of the two of them.

"We haven't even asked them about their day or anything really and you are already suggesting Bailey spanks me." She huffed but couldn't keep the affectionate smile off her face. As Rickett winked at Bailey and Roselyn, Rachael continued. "So, again thank you for inviting us. This is a beautiful opportunity and you both are wonderful." Rickett popped another cracker in his mouth and moaned his appreciation for the food. Rachael sighed as she continued. "I think we had have a lot to talk about. I admit I... WE are very nervous and only have what we have read to go on for how to proceed. We are in your very capable hands." She looked to the two women feeling vulnerable and felt Rickett put his hand on her back as he grew more focused.

Ana --

"For the record, I am one-hundred-percent on board with the Spanking Rachael plan," Bailey interjected, flashing a wicked grin.

Roselyn gave an exasperated sigh, shaking her head, though she, too, was smiling. "Spouses," she said, giving Rachael a commiserating look. "What can you do?"

"All right, so, I'm actually really happy that both of you seem as energetic and excited about this as Bailey and I are. But that nervousness you mentioned, Rachael, is something all of us go through, and it's for that reason that we wanted to establish a few ground rules and expectations for this trip." Ros continued, her tone becoming more commiserating, while remaining upbeat, bright and cheery. Bailey knew what was coming, and became silent, regarding her wife attentively, rather than joking, acknowledging the relative importance of what Ros was going to say.

"The first rule is the most important one- Consent. You can, at any moment of this trip, opt out, always, without penalty. That can be a single activity, or indeed, interacting with us for the entire rest of the cruise. If you two choose to, you can turn around right now, head back to your state room, and enjoy the entire rest of the two weeks on the cruise at your own pace. Bailey and I would be admittedly disappointed, but we would understand, and would not harass you. You being here and enjoying sexual fun with us is our incredible privilege and delight, but your choice. You are not in danger of losing your room, or being kicked off the ship regardless of your choices with us.

"Some individual activities we may have safewords for, just for the safety of everyone involved, but just in general, if you ever feel uncomfortable with something, you need only tell us, and we WILL stop and try to figure out where things have gone wrong. That is our solemn promise to you, our partners and guests."

"Second is Communication, generally. Especially with a new group of partners, telling people what you want and don't want is critical. Because you two are new to this, Bailey and I are more than happy to be guides and help you explore kinks you wouldn't otherwise be able to, or have been curious about. We also both enjoy a great deal seeing our partners enjoy themselves. I would say it's actually our number one sexual fetish overall. We do have our own preferences and will be delighted if you choose to play into them. Our discussion in the Zoom call of our general kinks and interests seemed both broad and extremely compatible, so I'm not too worried about it, but still, please let us know, as we will let you know if there is something we aren't comfortable with. Likewise, if there is something you'd like, please let us know.

"Lastly, I just want to emphasize that we're here to have fun. Bailey and I... well, part of why we both decided to go with this lifestyle is that we're pretty much perpetually horny, to put it mildly. We've signed up for a few ship activities, but in general, we're here to have sex and sexy fun, and will be up for it just about any time or place unless we are eating or asleep, and sometimes even then. Neither of us needs much recharge time, and you'll find Bailey in particular has an absolutely ferocious stamina. We... haven't had a partner yet that can outlast her one on one, which is why -I- enjoy tag-teaming her into submission."

Bailey made a long suffering expression, as someone who was cheated of her rightful victory on multiple occasions.

"Oh, and we'd love to hear any suggestions you have. We've got... well, a lot of ideas, since we were the hosts, we wanted to make sure we had plenty of activities. There's all kinds of fun to be had with this."

"So, the big question now is, how we want to work into it. I wanted to provide a few options. I know some of us are currently raring to get started-" She gave Bailey a peck on the cheek. "-But the important point is those of us who might still be reticent or nervous. So our first option is actually not starting- we could chat for a bit, or you two might wish to go back to your room and relax for a bit, possibly even talk things over."

"The second option is what I like to call Tinderbox. Bailey and I would get started together, and you and your husband, Rachael, would be free to watch, joining in with either person whenever you felt comfortable doing so."

"The third option would be Guests' choice- each of you could pick a partner, or maybe one of you to be the focus of our attentions."

"And, since we realize that sometimes, particularly for people who find themselves leaning naturally submissive, it's more fun to surrender power to someone else, the final option would be Hosts' Choice, where Ros and I make the decisions about who to pair up with, and what happens next."

"Before any of that though, did you have anything you wished to bring up or talk about?" Roselyn finished, her smile still engaging and bright the entire presentation done from memory and conviction- she truly believed everything she'd just said, sounding like an engaging, informative expert on a topic of interest. Which, to be fair, she was.

Brukalius --

Rickett found himself sitting forward on the couch as he listened to Roselyn carefully. Everything about her had an enchanting quality and he hung on each of her words. He swore he could still smell her from the hug or maybe she permeated the room somehow, but it only helped him focus more intently on her. He found himself craving to rub up against her a bit more... to bury his face in her... FOCUS. He was able to pull his eyes away from her for a few moments to check on Rachael and found her paying as rapt attention as he was. What she said made sense to the two of them. They had discussed this at length and Rachael, being the researcher she was, had pulled up a lot of information on it.

What they didn't have was the context and the feeling that was conveyed by how Roselyn spoke. She presented it in a way that resonated so well with Rickett and Rachael that they had found themselves holding each other's hand without really intending to. Trust was built despite not knowing the two intimately and that trust was only reinforced by how authentic the two of them were when they confirmed that not playing was absolutely an option. It was clear that they had done this before, and the way this discussion was presented reinforced that the two of them could rely on that experience.

Each of them were too caught up to speak, although Rickett and Rachael found themselves appraising Bailey as her legendary stamina was praised. Rickett found himself locked in a staring match with her for a moment as he felt a sense of competitive energy spark in him. He wanted to at least try to best her. Rachael found herself growing even more wildly attracted to Roselyn than she had been. There was something about expertise or knowledge that did it for her and that woman had it in spades.

As she finished, the two of them sat spellbound for a few moments before turning to each other. Their expressions spoke volumes to each other and each unspoken word was an affirmation. Rickett was the first to speak.

"Thank you for that. Really, it means a lot to us and I think I speak for the both of us when we say we absolutely want to take the next step with the two of you. That you are open to us not playing or waiting to play yet is so incredibly reassuring. I will say that it pushes that option right out of my mind though. I feel safe with the two of you... well... as safe as I can feel with three lionesses in the room." He smirked and rubbed Rachael's leg before continuing.

"Our safe word is 'pineapple.' We don't usually say 'stop' or other types and I am sorry if I say no when I mean yes and it confuses you. In the heat of the moment of being bottom, 'pineapple' means no and you both can keep going till you hear it. I have a bit better head when topping and will listen to your queues. I am not sure what state of mind I will be trying to best Bailey's stamina or sate Roselyn's need."

Rachael nodded her agreement and chimed in. "I have only got him to use the safe word once so make sure to push him." Rickett shook his head but didn't elaborate. That had been one hell of a night and she broke him soundly. Rachael took over the conversation. "Mostly the same thing for me and that I want to go slow to start. I will be honest in that I think just making out with the two of you would be a wonderful experience.... and maybe more would come of it." She smiled looking at each of the three in the room hoping they would agree.

Rickett nodded encouragingly. "Sounds like Rachael is asking for guests choice and starting off slow. Is that okay? Rachael, who do you want to kiss?" Rachael again looked at all three of the others in the room. "GOD I am so greedy, I want all of you. I..." Rickett stifled a laugh at his flushing wife. "Well if you can't decide I am going to pick Roselyn to start. We all know you have been soaking your panties since you saw Bailey. Besides, whatever perfume she is wearing is really doing it for me. What are you wearing?"

Ana --

Bailey felt that challenging stair of Rickett's and met it with a cool grin, the champion in her element. There was a glint in her eye though, a clear excitement for the thrill of competition as her gaze ran up and down Rickett's body, clearly enjoying what she saw.

"'Pineapple'. Got it. We'll remember," she said, giving a wink. "We'll make sure to push as the vacation goes on, since you said you enjoy having the limit tested."

Roselyn, for her part, felt Rachael was unbelievably cute, and her heartfelt sincerity as she spoke really challenged the red-head's self control. She wanted to wrap Rachael in a warm blanket and then pleasure her until she begged for mercy.

"Since you all, have 'pineapple', I'll say that Bailey and I like to use 'merryweather'. We'll use those two words as our indications of distress." Her smile at Rachael's request was like a rival to the sunlight streaming in through the window, it was so bright and warm. "And starting off slow with making out sounds amazing, to me~."

Roselyn grinned as Ricketts picked her, standing up slowly from her position on Bailey's lap, like a tigress gracefully getting to her feet. She giggled at his question, a hint of flush reaching her cheeks. "There's a bit of Stella by Stella McCartney, but the larger truth is that I'm a quarter Paralus. So it's not so much a perfume as the natural pheromones my body puts out when I'm aroused by someone. From the fact that you noticed it so quickly, I think you can tell that I find you both really arousing."

As she spoke she was slowly closing the distance to Rickett on the couch, lightly stepping in her nude hose. Her cardigan from earlier was discarded, leaving her with the midriff baring white crop-top and short skirt. Her hips swung sensually with each step, effortlessly elegant and graceful, all her attention now on the man in front of her. Her half-lidded eyes bore into his, her smile eager.