Lessons in Swing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey found herself captivated even now by that naturally sexy strut, her eyes glued to her wife as she walked toward Rickett. Other people might have been jealous or worried. Bailey was growing rock hard, a bulge appearing along the left hip of her jean shorts. All she could think was how lucky she was to marry the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

She slid onto the couch, gently but purposefully straddling him, her sizeable rear resting in his lap, breasts pressing against him as she leaned forward. A hand tucked her hair behind her ear, her lips parting gently- and then she was kissing him, right in front of his wife. It started off a bit slow, but was the farthest thing from chaste as Roselyn's soap-soft finger tips gently caressed Rickett's cheeks. Her full lips pressed close, devouring his in slow, hungry gulps, her eyes flooding with desire.

Sighs started to issue from her lips between kisses, hot, needy little coos. That scent he'd enjoyed so much returned, even stronger than before, the rose and lilac scent seductive and sultry, filling every breath. Her short skirt visibly rode up her ass as her hips started to rock against his, gently grinding against his crotch with hers unconsciously, and exposing the cheeks of her hose, as well as the dark shape of her purple thong beneath it.

"Mmmm... slllp... hmmm... mmph... you smell good too..." Roselyn whispered softly between slow, erotic kisses.

As that played out, Bailey locked gazes with Rachael, standing up and walking over towards the smaller woman, towering over her on the couch seat. She leaned down without preamble, and hoisted Rachael into her arms. While only five foot four, Rachael clearly wasn't that small, and yet Bailey lifted her into a princess carry without any apparent effort- she might have been picking up a kitten for all the difference it seemed to make. Yet her arms were warm and gentle as she nestled the woman against her black tanktop, looking down at her with a clear-eyed smile, the excitement of being suspended in midair paired with the security of those strong arms.

"Would you be my princess for a while?" She asked softly, sweetly, no trace of arrogance or teasing, but rather an odd romance to it, Looking at her from this angle, Bailey was dashing and somehow gallant, like a knight from tales of old. It was like she could charge a dragon or an army of thousands all alone, and yet, there would be a confidence that she would emerge on the other side, her bright grin still in place.

Her own kiss fell on Rachael's lips, sweet and soft and yet... so powerful. Somehow domineering and possessive, her lips sliding and twisting, encouraging Rachael's mouth to part so that she could tease and explore with her tongue. Despite its gentleness there was an indescribable intensity to it. Bailey had an innate talent for focus and she brought every scrap of her attention to Rachael and Rachael alone when she kissed her. It was searing and soul-stealing, mind-melting and firework-lighting, being kissed like that, like Rachael was the only woman in the world, as she was held aloft in those gentle, powerful arms.

Other partners had, on occasion, managed to climax from being under the intoxicating spell of Bailey's kisses alone, and she was eager to see Rachael's reaction as the kiss drew on.

Brukalius --

Rickett and Rachael both nodded to the mention of 'merryweather' committing it to memory. Rickett even muttered it a few times under his breath getting a feel for the word on his tongue. As Roselyn brightened the room with her smile, Rachael found herself beaming back. She felt heard and pleased that her request was received with such positivity. They were beautiful, sexy, experienced, confident... and so NICE. She couldn't help but feel a bit outclassed especially with how Roselyn moved. Such grace and... and it had to be the confidence. That self possessed certainty of being in one's element and about to get what they wanted. GOD was it sexy!

Rickett blinked at the mention of being part Paralus, searching Roselyn's face. Subtle hints were there, but he never would have noticed if she hadn't said something. Before meeting Rachael, Rickett had his fair share of lovers both men and women. He even had a short relationship with a Paralus before, but he couldn't recall her smelling as wonderful as Roselyn did. That she flat out admitted to be aroused by the two of them made his heart flutter. Words of affirmation were his love language and there were few things that boosted it harder than being desired.

As Roselyn approached, his eyes greedily took her in from head to toe. Excitement and anticipation coursed through him like a drug and he had to force his body to remain still instead of leaping up to meet her. He could see her eagerness to get started and there was something incredibly arousing to being pursued. "Roselyn... I" he started already feeling a bit breathless before he glanced at Rachael. There she sat, the most incredible woman in the world watching another exquisite woman approach him with a flush in her cheeks. Rachael's eyes shone brightly with a mirror of his own excitement. She turned to him as she sensed his look and smiled, nodding her head reassuringly.

That confirmation released a weight from his chest and he looked back to Roselyn with heat blazing in his blue eyes flecked with hazel. He could meet her desire with a hunger of his own. He didn't try to stop the quiver that ran through his entire body as she climbed into his lap. He wanted her to know that she was rocking his world. Then, he could feel her body pressing the length of his and his breath caught. The thought that he hadn't kissed a woman other than Rachael in a long time registered in his mind, but when her lips touched his, all thought was obliterated.

Rickett's lips met Roselyn's hungrily. She didn't seem interested in light kisses to start and he was only too happy to oblige. His lips slid along hers as she captured them and he got his first taste of her. He would have sighed in delight, but he found that he had been subconsciously unable to breath at her approach. Breathing in deeply through his nose brought in a rush of Roselyn's scent and it would have staggered him if he wasn't already pinned down on the couch. The breath he pulled in left him in a low groan of bliss as trails of burning fire seemed to ark from his nose to his core. The fire in his core finished hardening his already thickening member as he reminded his mouth that it needed to move.

Rickett moved his hands to gently rest on each of Roselyn's hips. They wanted to do so much more, but he didn't want the distraction from his mouth just yet. Tilting his head slightly to the side, his lips slid free of the devouring grasp of Roselyn's kiss only to be recaptured again. He escaped again and was again recaptured by her soft full lips. He learned the dance quickly, and soon found himself baiting her capturing kiss only to move to capture her lips instead. The start of Roselyn's hips rocking on his now painfully erect cock made his heart pound and his breathing quicken. Each deep, desperate breath brought in more of that sweet fire of her scent burning through him.

Rickett's right hand shifted upward and back behind Roselyn, sliding along the smooth exposed skin, over her crop top, and into the long silky strands of her hair. He felt her hair caress his hand and then his arm as it quested upward until it reached the nape of her neck. Taking a gentle but firm grip, he pulled her mouth tighter against his and sent his tongue questing forward for the first time. It caressed her slightly parted lips as if encouraging hers to come out to play. Rickett's other hand started to rise up Roselyn's taunt belly to the bottom of her crop top before it too slid around the back. Not yet Rickett... enjoy the moment. The hand slid around to the small of her back and pulled her forward and down firmer against his him, intensifying the sensation of her rocking.

Brukalius --

Rachael felt a swirl of emotion as Roselyn approached. This goddess was interested in them and she was approaching Rickett... HER Rickett... with eyes that promised to do whatever it took to please him. Jealousy and protective instinct skittered over Rachael's heart and she let it. She knew these feelings would surface and she needed to embrace them. She trusted Roselyn to stop the moment she safe worded. She trusted her not to hate her for her weakness should it come to that. With the embrace of those feelings came a new sensation that she couldn't place. A sense of extreme exhilaration to share her Rickett... He WAS hers completely. That look he gave her even as this goddess settled hips to make a stone weep with joy on his lap... That LOOK of confirmation and love even as she knew he must be overwhelmed with desire. He was hers and she did not fear that that would change. The intensity of that connection... that wonderful confirmation... left her heart completely full and GOD was she horny right now.

Her eyes became molten blue sapphires as she looked at Bailey. As if sensing her need, Bailey was in motion. The woman felt like a force of nature as she approached, but Rachael did not flinch from her intensity. She was ready now to stoke Bailey's fire to match her own if she held back. She did however squeak in surprise as Bailey hoisted her in her arms like she was feather. GOD if she could lift her so easily she could have her way with Rachael and there was nothing Rachael could do about it... Except safe word... but why would she want to do that?

Reaching up to her face, Rachael pinched the frame of her glasses and withdrew them. Her eyes never left Bailey's as she dropped them on the table and reached up to clutch the front of Bailey's tank top as her other arm wrapped around the woman's back. Rachael giggled at the princess comment. She loved the affection Bailey laced that question with and looked forward to showing Bailey that she didn't hold the princess. She held the dragon, and that dragon was starting to come alive.

"Mmmm, I will be your princess but you might need more than a single kiss to wake me from this spell... I might need... mmmmfff!" Bailey's kiss hit her and sparkling color seemed to bloom in her vision. Stunned for the first few moments, Rachael could only cling on to the rock in the tempest that was Bailey. Well she guessed Bailey was the tempest too... Right now Bailey was everything. Rachael let out a low primal moan as she came to herself and kissed Bailey back. Her fists clutched handfuls of Bailey's tanktop as she writhed trying to pull herself harder against the core of the tempest.

Rachael could feel her sundress, that had not been captured by Bailey's arm, sliding up as she writhed. She was now bare from the waist down except for the small bikini bottom that rode up between her cheeks in a near thong. She could feel her slick wetness seeping into those bottoms as her low earthy scent of arousal filled the air around them. Rachael's mouth opened to deepen the kiss found Bailey's tongue already surging forward. She trembled, feeling Bailey inside of her. Even if it was only a kiss, somehow Bailey made it feel like it was more. Tingles of electricity shot through her body as her legs started to squirm together.

Rachael's death grip on the front of Bailey's shirt loosened as her hand shifted to cup Bailey's breast. Bailey's tongue almost seemed to wrap around hers making her inner walls and hand squeeze reflexively. Her eyes opened in shock as Bailey's mouth continued to play the rest of her body like an instrument. She groaned low as another strong spasm went through her and made her back go rigid before relaxing. HOW... fuck it... just keep doing whatever you are doing...

Ana --

Roselyn moaned into Rickett's mouth as he pulled her closer, hands tangling into her red hair and squeezing her back. Her gentle grinding became more insistent, more explicit, as she felt his heavy hardness against her body. She loved the little look Rickett had given Rachael at the last moment. She and Bailey no longer needed such looks. They'd been with enough people and always come back together enough that any jealousy had mostly evaporated- now they were simply turned on by the sight of a partner driving their wife crazy.

But Rickett and Rachael were different, still at that special, tentative stage where the fear of someone feeling betrayed or hurt would cause those little looks, seeking final permission before they gave themselves to a swinging partner. It was adorable and lovely, and Ros loved to see that. She'd been equally excited to catch Rachael's look of lusty desire as her husband had drawn another woman into his arms, giving tacit approval and finding incredible arousal in seeing him with another woman.

Her kisses grew more fierce as her own ardor grew, her hands sliding down from his neck to gently press against his sides and chest, sliding there as she worshiped his body with her hands. Exploring his lithe muscles, feeling his power, and gently sneaking under his t-shirt to play against his abs. Her soft sighs and moans grew more fierce, now very specifically grinding against his cock over their clothes, her body gently shivering with each stroke. His delectable, rich dark chocolate scent was intoxicating, and his saliva and lips slightly echoed it. His beard tickled her chin, a sensation she wasn't used to, but found delightful.

She heard a sound from beside them, and saw Bailey standing with Rachael in her arms, turned towards them so that they could enjoy the show. That look of intense passion on her wife's face as she kissed someone else always made Roselyn's pussy clench, especially as she moved to Rachael's face. Flushed. Aroused. Heavy-lidded, with sparks of shock and dismay at how good it felt, and the very exposed, utterly soaked thong revealed by her dress riding up. It looked like Bailey might have notched another victim, and Roselyn could only smile.

She broke the lip-lock, started to kiss her way down Rickett's neck, tugging again at his shirt, wanting to remove it. "Your wife seems to have sprung a leak kissing Bailey," she whispered into his ear, teasing him. She knew those little sparks of possessiveness and jealousy were the keys to even greater pleasure, and the whole reason for swinging in the first place. "But then, I'm not much better. Rubbing against this big, thick cock in your pants, the way you're holding and kissing me- you've got me soaked..."

She nibbled at his ear. "I want you... I need you... Rickett..." Her whispered voice like the most seductive succubus in that moment. "Would you like to make me your good girl while your wife watches~? Or... maybe you'd like to be my good boy, while I sit on your face and you clean up the mess you've made~."

While enticingly, naughtily offered, she was still taking it slow, and still letting Rickett determine their pace.

Ana --

Bailey gave a soft moan into Rachael's mouth as her breast was squeezed, her body giving a light shudder. Some people seemed to treat futas as just men with extra parts that were fun to look at- but nothing could be further from the truth for Bailey. Her breasts were actually at least as sensitive as Roselyn's, and she could cum from breast stimulation alone, given enough skill and effort. Indeed, Roselyn had occasionally tied her arms behind her back, and spent all day gently toying with her breasts, reveling in watching arc after arc of thick cum fly through the air as Bailey had hands free orgasm after hands free orgasm from her breasts, her cock not allowed to get any rest.

She gave a soft growl of challenge into Rachael's mouth, a grin forming on her face as she moved to lick along the nape of Rachael's neck, before sucking a little hard, enough to leave a hickey. "I thought we were kissing only, Princess?" she said huskily. "If touching elsewhere is allowed, we'll have to move to the next round~."

Rachael found herself flipped up and her legs pulled around Bailey's waste, her thong-covered panties pressing directly against Bailey's steel-hard abs, her copper dress crunched up against her waist. One hand took a handful of Rachael's hair, arching her neck back, while the other snuck down to Rachael's lovely pert ass, firmly groping the inside of both cheeks. A smirk appeared on Bailey's face, and without apparent effort, she began to move Rachael's pussy up and down the rocky crags of her abs, grinding her on them while licking at the little mark she'd made on the fair skin of Rachael's neck, her gaze burning into the brunette's as she watched her reactions.

"Goodness princess, did it rain in here while I wasn't looking?" She whispered as she tracked her way back up to Rachael's lips, her kisses hungrier, fiercer, lapping the roof of her mouth and pummeling Rachael's tongue with her own. "My chest seems to be soaked for some reason. Why might that be?" She continued to taunt, enjoying Rachael's reaction.

One finger of the hand on Rachael's ass snuck in between those cheeks, gently grinding and toying with Rachael's anus through the thong, even as she could feel the woman's clit rumble over her abs again. It was like Bailey was manually vibrating her poor, soaked snatch. "You were going to say something earlier, Princess. I think you were going to ask me for something~." She leaned close, amber eyes like orange flames burning in Rachael's own. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Princess." She eyed the other couple, and chuckled. "Or maybe you'd prefer to calm down a bit? We could always sit and watch the show that's about to start with Ros and your husband together~."

It was domineering, and yet so gentle, letting Rachael choose how she wanted to proceed, all that incredible strength, stamina and power entirely at her disposal.

Brukalius --

Rickett felt an instinct to pursue Roselyn flood through him. His mouth already missed the hint of floral perfume that had seemed to seep into him. Panting, he opened his eyes confused only to feel her lips on his neck moving lower. Lower? Yes... he wanted her mouth lower... much lower... NO. He could feel her tugs on his shirt before he registered her words. His vision of the room consisted of Roselyn and a haze in the background. His hands left her body to grip the neck of his shirt and it slid off his body to land somewhere on the floor. As his hand returned to cup her beautiful cheek her words finally registered.

Rachael! Rickett had forgotten his wife in the heat of the moment and guilt hit him like a punch to the gut. His eyes searched the room and what he found hit just as hard. Rachael and Bailey had indeed started their own make out session. There his precious wife was, suspended in the arms of near perfection. He could appreciate perfection; he had three flawless examples of it in the room with him. This particular one was doing her job a little too well by the look at Rachael's thong and the glistening wetness between her thighs.

Jealousy, as hot as the Roselyn's kisses had been, burned alongside of the churning lust and desire. He could feel them building on each other and the guilt at forgetting his wife was an exceptional dressing. Bringing Rachael pleasure was his job... and he was good at it, but was he this good? He never expected the feelings to be so strong. 'Pineapple' was at the tip of his tongue and then a conversation with the wife he loved so dearly came back to him. They had been talking at length about what jealousy would feel like and how to deal with it. Rachael had told him something that had sounded good, but he hadn't appreciated until just this moment. "Any pleasure you feel on this trip... know that I gave it to you."

Rickett took a deep breath as he stared at his wife. She was having the time of her life by trusting him to understand that what was happening was an extension of him. She had accepted his pleasure with Roselyn and he knew Rachael was a jealous woman. They were in this together... no... all four of them were in this together. They trusted each other to take care of each other and feel good when the others felt good. Things were clicking into place more and more rapidly as he felt Roselyn trying to pull him back to her.