Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Chloe must've been caught staring as Lilith looked down at her and winked.

"Shall I help you as well?" Lilith asked.

Chloe bit her lip. "I mean if you want to."

"Well in that case..." Lilith turned and made a show of taking a step away. Though the ruse was not very convincing as she promptly paused and shook her head. "Kidding kidding."

Chloe scrunched her expression and playfully glared at her. "That's not funny."

"Oh, it's very funny," Lilith replied. She then clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Alright, get up and allow your Master to take care of you."

Chloe did just that, getting to her feet and placing her hands upon the waistline of her shorts. She wiggled her hips and pulled them off, flushing as she realized that there was a pronounced wet spot within the crotch of them. Still, she tossed them aside without comment, planting her hands upon her hips as she looked up at her Master.

She was already very aware of the size difference between them. Still, it was hard not to feel the gulf between them.

Lilith offered a predatory smile, leaning forwards and bracing her wings against the tree behind Chloe. She bore down upon her, invading her personal space.

"How about a kiss?" she teased.

Chloe nodded and pressed her lips gingerly against her Master's own. She knew the game that was about to unfold and knew it well.

First, there was a small peck, a teasing little gesture to warm things up. And as Lilith drew back from it, she grinned, making a show of licking her lips with that big long tongue that she had.

"My cunt tastes fantastic upon your lips, dear," she teased, grinning as she said such uncouth things with not so much as an ounce of reservation.

Chloe drew in a breath, feeling even more heat within her complexion. She shuffled nervously, waiting for...

Lilith pressed forwards and forced her mouth against Chloe's own, pushing her firmly against the tree and giving her scarcely a chance to even breathe. Her lips soon parted and her tongue pushed forth, forcing Chloe to do the same as she invaded her mouth.

Just like before, Chloe clutched at her Master's flesh, digging her fingers into the thick wall of feathers around her chest. Her eyes were wide and a lustful note escaped her as that tongue ventured so wonderfully deep, brushing aside Chloe's own while probing at the very back of her throat.

There was no foreplay, not this time, as Lilith forced her bulky tongue inside. She fought through Chloe's pitiful gag reflex, stimulating parts of her anatomy that were never meant to be stimulated in the first place.

Chloe balled one of her hands into a fist and smacked it against Lilith's chest though such a gesture was fruitless. This was a beast, a half-monster, someone who took what they wanted and wouldn't be deterred by such mortal efforts as resistance.

Her eyes watered and she gagged so pitifully. Though Lilith remained locked firmly in place, looking her in the eye while she suffocated. There was a devilish coyness in those piercing green eyes, a playful sadism that lingered just under the surface.

And just as the first signs of asphyxiation made themselves known, did Lilith finally draw back. As she did so, she ensured to once more show off the full length of her impressive tongue, extracting it nice and slow.

The departure left Chloe panting for breath, feeling a flustered heat deep within her core. Though she wasn't given very long to fixate on this as Lilith reached down with her wings, holding them under her hindquarters and lifting her up.

"Would you like me to help you sate your desires?" Lilith asked.

Chloe nodded quickly.

"Now, now, we already went through this lesson, dear," Lilith teased, allowing herself one experimental lick along the full length of Chloe's folds. Her tongue was so warm, brimming with a tingling sensation that ebbed through her student's form. "So, I'll ask you again, do you want me to help sate your desire?"

"Yes please," Lilith whispered, offering a shaky smile. "Please take care of my desires, Master."

Lilith didn't need to be asked twice as she promptly started to ease her tongue inside, snaking into her. Just like with her mouth, the sheer volume of tongue worked in her favour, managing to stimulate all sorts of strange and interesting places inside of Chloe's sex.

Chloe cried out and reached forth with both of her hands, grasping the thick mane of feathers that surrounded Lilith's face. She held onto it for dear life, gritting her teeth together as another note of euphoria escaped her.

"I can taste your excitement," Lilith teased as she drew away, only a little. "Your arousal is such a tempting prize, dear."

"More," Chloe whispered. "More... please."

"I can do more," Lilith replied, amusement dripping from her voice just like pleasure dripped from Chloe's lips.

She was so close to Chloe's sex that her words brushed against her cunt with each breathy note, making a familiar intimacy linger upon all of her amused syllables. They had done this a hundred times before and the act never got old, never grew tiresome or boring.

Lilith pressed forwards and once more started to snake inside. She took her time, grazing across sensitive flesh as she wormed her way deeper and deeper with each successive motion.

Chloe gasped and allowed one of her hands to leave Lilith's feathered mane. She looked down at the woman and could see a predator's glint within those cool and animalistic eyes. That smoulder alone was enough to make a chill course through her and set off a fresh nucelli of pleasure.

"May I?" she asked, reaching down with her hand and moving towards her pussy.

Lilith offered the smallest of nods, affirming her consent.

So, Chloe rested a pair of fingers against her clit, toying with the little mound of flesh. She rubbed at it in gentle little motions, taking her time and not wanting to rush things. This sensation combined with the tongue, being enough to make her moans start anew, filling the venue with such pleasured euphoria.

It didn't take long before there was a tension within her belly, a familiar smoulder that had started to take hold. She knew the signs of her bliss, could feel it within her belly and radiating throughout her form. It was so hot, so intense, driving all sorts of pleasured notes out from between her lips.

This tongue was an impossible force, so large, absolutely filling Chloe to the burst point as it continued to push inside, apparently having no limits to its length. She didn't know that being this stuffed could feel so pleasurable but the tongue did its job well, leaving scarcely any room for even her juices to come oozing out.

She gritted her teeth together as her legs feebly twitched, kicking out and hitting her Master's back. The pleasure in her core was white hot and unrelenting, so universal in its intensity.

"I'm close," Chloe croaked.

Lilith scoffed and looked her in the eye, relaying a silent command between the two of them. It was one that had been worked into Chloe's grey matter after so many prior encounters such as this one.

'You'll wait for permission, my pupil.'

Chloe whimpered but nodded.

It seemed like such a daunting objective, impossible to obey in her current state. How could she possibly even think about holding off against this ceaseless advance? The sheer size of the tongue meant that every little twitch and motion brushed against many different excitable nerves inside of her tender sex.

Reluctantly, Chloe drew her hand back. She wished beyond reason to continue playing with her clit but knew that it was unsustainable without her Master's consent to finish.

Lilith slowly drew her tongue back, taking things passively in order to draw the moment out. It was intense, feeling the sheer girth of the thing that was currently leaving her sopping wet hole. The poor organ ached, dripping its pleasure so freely.

Chloe wanted nothing more than to cum but knew that such a thing was beyond reach.

"P-please," Chloe whispered.

It felt like an eternity but finally Lilith reached her goal as only the tip of that predatory tongue lingered within her folds. At which point Lilith started to circle it around inside of her, brushing against the inner walls with a joyful eagerness. Around and around, her nimble tongue went and Chloe's voice rose in response as this appendage seemed to seek out only the most sensitive of places.

Her entire being shuddered so violently as that tongue worked her over, her core shuddering, just begging for its desperately needed release.

"Please," Chloe tried. "Please let me cum, Master."

This seemed to please Lilith, garnering a thin smile from her.

"More," Lilith groaned as she pulled her tongue free. She lingered close to those lower lips, exhaling against them as she spoke. "I love the sound of you begging dear and I want more of it."

Chloe shivered. "Please Master, please grant this creature relief." She closed her eyes, letting out a pent-up sigh before whining. "I need this more than I need water, I need this more than I need air."

Lilith positively cooed at this, slowly dragging the tip of her tongue along Chloe's folds. Though the gesture was scarcely relief. No, it was a tease, a taunt, something only meant to extend this torment and Chloe's desperate desire for relief.

"Master!" Chloe huffed.

Lilith clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Are you starting to get uppity with me, little one?" She snorted and made a show of shaking her head. "That isn't how we get the things that we want and you should know that by now."

"Please," Chloe whined, trying to grind her hips forwards. Though they found no purchase, no leverage, instead rocking against nothing more than the cool forest air. "I'm begging you... I need..." She shivered. "I need this, Master. I need to cum... I need to clear my head. I can't... I can't think of anything else besides how good you make me feel."

Lilith closed her eyes and purred, positively shivering at that statement. It was like those words had given her strength, filled her with a fresh courage. Those notes of duress and of raw desperation were like cords on a love song performed so perfectly.

As such, she crammed her face against Chloe's cunt. Her tongue parted those folds with ease, slamming inside and snaking around with gusto, filling her up once again with little hinderance or reservation,

"Fuck!" Chloe barked. "Is... is that..." She shivered and quaked. "May I please cum?"

As she looked down at Lilith, she saw her Master roll her eyes and offer the slimmest of nods, surrendering her consent.

So, Chloe reached down and touched her little mound, rubbing two fingers against it. The pleasure was intense, electric, brimming with lustful energy.

She gritted her teeth together, feeling the fire in her core rapidly approaching a crescendo. And it hit soon enough, tipping Chloe over the edge and sprawling here into the awaiting waters of bliss. She cried out loudly, grasping her Master's mane as if her life depended on it.

The harpy didn't seem eager to retreat as she lingered there, guzzling down the abundant juices as they came gushing forth. The beast was strong in this endeavour, not fleeting even as Chloe ground her hips forward, rocking against her face and trying to drown her

Until finally, this seemingly ceaseless euphoria came to its inevitable end, leaving Chloe a haggard mess whose body twitched with the aftershock of glee.

Only then did Lilith finally draw back, her beastly complexion matted with moisture. She grinned and licked her lips, leering at her pupil as she did so.

"You taste divine, dear," she teased.

Chloe closed her eyes and nodded, barely having the strength to even do that.

Lilith slowly lowered Chloe towards the ground where she discovered just how unsteady her footing now was. Her legs wobbled underneath her as she almost took a tumble. Though thankfully she managed to catch herself, staying steady upon two untrustworthy legs.

"That was..." she chuckled, shaking her head. "That was intense, Master."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself," Lilith chided.

She whistled a song under her breath and Chloe took this opportunity to open her eyes once more. Before her, the harpy was engulfed in a ward which caused those sickly crunches to grace her ears once more. Slowly the beast went through its transformation, shrinking and growing more human with each passing moment and jerking snap of bones and muscles. Her wings turned to arms and her feathers merged back into flesh, hair, and the fabric of a shawl which now covered her body.

"You look like you could use a cup of tea," Lilith commented, cracking her neck. She winced as she rubbed at a spot near her collarbone. "Gods, it is not comfortable having you up there for too long."

"I'm sorry," Chloe whispered.

Lilith chuckled. "Don't be, little one, it was well worth it to hear you moan like that."

Chloe bit her lip. "It was pretty good."

"Now are you able to walk?" Lilith asked, giving her a little bit of space. "Or should I bring your lunch out to you?"

Chloe cautiously pushed away from the tree, wobbling a little. It seemed tenuous for a moment as she kind of just swayed back and forth. Though in the end, she managed to take a lurching step forward, heading towards the little cabin across the clearing.

"I can walk," she said.

Lilith nodded and took the lead. "So, I'm thinking of making a nice black tea and maybe assembling some meats and berries. That deer I hunted just finished curing last night and the sausage smells fantastic."

"That sounds nice," Chloe said. "Then maybe after that you could teach me about whatever potion you needed ingredients for?"

"Ah yes, of course, can't let your little adventure have been done in vain," Lilith chided. "By the way, my student..."

Chloe perked up. "Yes, Master?"

"I'm glad that you're okay," Lilith said, working her jaw. "I..."

Though her sentence promptly faltered.

"I care about you too," Chloe offered.

Lilith perked up and smiled at that, offering a little nod in exchange. "Couldn't have said it better myself."