All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 02: The Plan'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DogsBestFriendDogsBestFriendover 4 years ago
Why exhibit?

As an aspiring writer, I wonder why this is in Exhibitionists rather than Erotic Couplings. Simply because more people read that?

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 4 years ago
Wow

Very well written come of age story. Please keep up the good work.

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
I agree with IslandChef52: Keep writing this story, please.

I agree with "IslandChef52"'s Comment: this is a good story, which I also hope to see continued soon.

(I wish to add, though, that as I read it, it isn't only Zach (the male protagonist) who is "learn"ing (or "com[ing]" of age), but (as I read it) Brinna (the nominal "teacher" -- and female protagonist) is learning things about herself, as well.)

As "IslandChef52" said, "Please keep up the good work."

E. (in New York City; known on this site as "nycreader").

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More. Soon,

Oh dear lord, please write more. A lot more. Soon. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful writing

Why is it that women are so much better at erotica? Others may disagree but, for me it is that the most important thing in a sexual relationship is that it should be great for my partner. Don't get me wrong, I wanrt to enjoy it but that enjoyment is driven by knowing I am getting it right, so brilliant descriptions of a woman's own pleasure are far more erotic than a man's less subtle and often clumsy description of the pleasures he thinks he is giving. Those descriptions are just one of the things you do sooo well.

All of this in only two instalments - it bodes very well for future instalments as the mutual education progresses. You have a very real talent.

Jim

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Amazing 2nd Chapter

You have the ability to carry the reader into the room, to be the voyeur and watch Brinna and Zach. It is a wonderful skill you have.

Tomorrow, chapter 3 for sure.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
Feels great

A graphic verbal picture for one's mind! Hard!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter completed, and you have left me (11) to go on to; I am SSOO looking forward to these next ones, to see more of you beautiful execution of writing, and your imagination.

Not to be a 'copy-cat'...I have to agree with the other comments about a woman writing erotica; you have the 'touch' that men just seem to miss out on in their tales. Kinda like in the girl-on-girl stories, a woman's touch is so much more sensual, even if they know men who please them. (Not trying to be offensive here, is an observation from other stories, and from talking to women who have enjoyed another woman...)

Zach is an apt student; I see emotional connection coming, maybe more than intended, right? Still, if it goes there, so much the better...AND, Zach's confidence will be boosted into outer space!

Another Five**5**Star story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise continues.

Well told.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...