All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 04: Oral Exams'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 4 years ago
tongue twister

The mistress of cliffhangers did it again: Granting us another glimpse into the head and heart of Brinna and her curriculum to instruct Zach to master the art of lovemaking. I can almost feel their anticipation about their next meeting.

Really looking forward to 'next week's' edition.

Thanks for a hot scene from the book of love with just the right amount of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I like Brinna and Zach, brought to erotic life in a wonderful way by the author.

There is a beautiful balance of almost scientific curiosity, honest and unashamed lust, and friendship.

And there are small details of observation that are hard to find in erotic writing - they almost go unnoticed, yet will touch any reader who has ever had a glimpse of the joy that Brinna and Zach explore.

I m looking forward to following them as they explore.

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
"Oral Exams" (Chap. 4) deserves an "A". : )

Nice continuation of Zach's and Brinna's story. : )

( I decided to go with a pun-ny reference for the header for this Comment.)

E./"nycreader" in (well) New York City.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 4 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your piece very much. Certainly well done. Hope you keep writing and adding more to this story. Can't wait.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Truly erotic

I won't blow it for anyone else, lets just say that was the most insanely pleasurable erotica I've read in a long, long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...