Lessons Learned Ch. 04: Oral Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

"Brinna, I'm nearly there," he said suddenly. I lifted my head until only the tip and first couple of inches remained in my mouth. I used my hand to stroke him as I increased the suction and worked my tongue over the spongy head of his cock. I moaned, and that vibration pushed him the rest of the way. "I'm gonna fucking explode," he warned. I felt his cock jerk in my mouth. "Ahhhhh, fuck!"

I lifted my mouth from him just as a powerful jet of cum shot from the tip of his cock. I continued using my hand to jerk him, and the hot, thick liquid fell across my wrist. I glanced up, and saw Zach's eyes scrunched closed, an almost pained look on his face as he came.

He managed to coat most of my hand, and his lower belly, by the time his prick had finished jerking and pulsing. He was breathing hard. Without me even noticing, his hands had become buried in my hair, while I was distracted with watching him.

While still on my knees, I pushed myself up as tall as possible, and he slumped forward in his chair to rest his forehead gently against mine.

"I'll never forget that, Brinna," he whispered. He gave me a clumsy but heartfelt kiss. "It was amazing."

"You did good, Zach. You lasted longer than I expected."

"Not long enough," he answered.

"Shhh," I ordered. "You did fine."

"It'd have been over faster if you hadn't stopped earlier," he admitted. "And formulas helped more than prime numbers this time." He gave a brief laugh.

"Let me clean you up," I said, giving him a little kiss before I stood.

After using a few wet wipes and some paper towels, we again cuddled on the yoga mats, nestled like spoons.

"I still wish I could do more for you," he said, stroking my stomach with his hand.

"Next week you start to learn how." I rested my hand lightly on his as it moved.

"I like talking dirty to you, Brinna," he admitted quietly. "I know it turns you on."

"It does."

"Did, um, did your ex do that? Talk to you that way?"

I laughed a little.

"No. No, he was really conservative in the bedroom. I knew it when we got married, but I kind of hoped things would get better over time. Like he might learn to loosen up. I'm not even sure he enjoyed sex that much, really, or maybe it was just sex with me."

"He must have been crazy," Zach marveled.

"I come from a long line of sexually repressed women, Zach. And I promised myself after I got married, and especially after I got divorced, that I wasn't going to be that way. I was going to enjoy every bit of sex, and do what I wanted."

"Good news for me," he said, and kissed and nibbled my neck. "Does it bother you if I ask about him? Your ex?"

"No. That's all over and done anyway. Moved on."

"Why did you split up?"

"A lot of different little things that started to add up to something bigger. We just weren't going to be compatible long term. I wanted more than he could offer me, and he didn't want to grow as a person. He was perfectly happy being in a little box, with all his uptight ways." I sighed. "It just wasn't going to work out after all."

"I probably shouldn't say it, but I'm glad. If it had worked out, we wouldn't have ever met. And we sure never would have been together like this." He slipped his hand up to cup my breast. "Have you ever done something like this before?"

"Are you asking if I'm a slut?"

"Brinna, no!" he said in shock. "I didn't mean that." He raised himself up and hovered over me. "I'd never say that about you, or even think it. I don't really know why I asked. Well, I mean, I guess I wanted to know if I was, well, the first?" he finished lamely.

I rolled onto my back so I could look up at him.

"If you're special?" I asked. I saw something I couldn't identify cloud his face. "You are special, Zach. I saw it the first day of class. I don't know what it is, but it's there." I reached up and stroked his cheek. "You can be more, too. You just need to learn that, and to stop thinking you're somebody's mistake."

"Now you sound like my grandpa," he said, and I laughed at the comparison. After a moment, his lips twitched with humor, he said, "Okay, maybe that sounded wrong."

"Because you seem to like him so much, I'll take it as flattery."

"I meant it that way," he assured me, smiling at last. "Do you really like me, Brinna? I mean, you know, as a friend?"

"I do." I grinned at him suddenly. "Now kiss my tits and show me the other thing I really like about you." His eyebrows rose, questioning. "You're a fast learner, Zach. Show me your skills."

Still wearing a smile, he moved to comply. I sighed in satisfaction as he kissed and licked the exposed skin of my breast. He teased me by playing his tongue over the swell of the breast, around the areola, refusing give any attention to my hard, straining nipple. He did all this while cupping the other breast, and kneading it lightly.

"I'm starting to get hard again, Brinna," he whispered against my skin.

"Then ask me."

"Will you suck my cock now? Will you get me hard with your mouth?"

"Lie back," I demanded, already turned on by the teasing of his mouth, inflamed further by his request.

He settled on his back quickly, and I wasted no time moving between his legs. His cock was alive with small twitches and jerks, a subtle swelling taking place. I looked at him, head propped up on the pillow, watching me down the length of his body, and smiled my want at him.

I took him in my mouth as he was growing, taking him to the root, my nose bumping gently against his pubic bone. He gave a deep moan, feeling his cock entirely encased by my warm mouth.

As I had before, I held him like that, feeling his cock swelling on my tongue, and easing myself slowly back as he continued to rise and grow. It wasn't long until I could no longer keep his entire shaft in my mouth, and I lifted my mouth completely off him momentarily.

I crawled back up his body until we were face to face as I hovered over him. His eyes were hot and he raked me with a long slow look from my face to my breasts.

"Look how excited you are," he breathed. He reached up to tweak my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped my lips.

"I want you to cum for me again," I demanded. "I want you to cum in my mouth this time." I was rewarded by a catch in his breathing, his whole body pausing, as he absorbed my words. Smiling in satisfaction, I leaned down to kiss him, and ran the tip of my tongue along his bottom lip lightly.

"Wait," he said, surprising me. I sat up, and waited as he snagged his backpack, putting it behind him and slapping the pillow over it. With this arrangement, he was able to prop his shoulders higher. "I can see you better like this."

"Then watch, because I'm going to swallow the whole load for you," I promised, as I slid my way back down his body.

Zach didn't hold back, and gave a deep growl when I began teasing him with my mouth again. I alternated with flattening my tongue while running it over the top of his cock, and using the tip to flick the slit, as precum drooled from it, swirling it around the crown.

I wet my lips excessively, then placed my softly closed lips at the tip of his cock. I glanced up at him, making eye contact. As he watched, I grasped his cock mid-shaft, forcing it between my lips, using it to pry my mouth open, and sliding it into my waiting mouth. His hands tightened into fists at his sides as he watched me go down on him.

I played with him further, working my mouth slowly over him, down, down, as far as I could go, before I had to stop or gag. I hummed softly, knowing the vibrations would excite him even more, and I was not disappointed. I spent several minutes slowly increasing the pace of it all, occasionally looking up to gauge his reaction.

With him lying prone, I was able to use one hand to gently cup his balls, and my additional touch caused him to make a small noise of surprise. Inspired by that, I lifted my head from his cock, continuing to stroke him with the other hand, and dipped my head to lick them lightly. He groaned heavily when I took one into my mouth and worked it over gently.

"Damn," he whispered. I switched my mouth to the other ball to give it the same treatment. "If you keep that up, I'll cum for sure," he warned me. "I'm getting close, Brinna."

Satisfied, I used my tongue to wet his swollen flesh, before taking his cock between my lips again. Knowing he was close, I began to work my hand faster at the bottom half of his shaft, while I sucked and licked the top half with vigor.

"I'm gonna cum, Brinna," he panted. "I'm gonna cum for you, like you wanted. Right down your throat." His hips jerked upward, not enough to concern me, as I continued riding his cock with my mouth. "Fuck!" he grunted, and I felt his cock twitch.

The first spurt of warm liquid hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed convulsively, applying more suction as the second jet landed across the back of my tongue. I moaned in ecstasy, causing Zach to cry out again, as his cock convulsed a third and fourth time. I swallowed every drop of him.

A minute later, I lifted my mouth from his softening cock. He was looking at me, blissed out. He reached for me, pulling me up towards him. He kissed me, open-mouthed, sloppy, but with passion. I felt one of hands stroking my hair, the other stroking my back.

"Brinna," he whispered after releasing the kiss. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." He closed his eyes and released a deep breath. "Thank you. I know that sounds stupid—."

"Stop," I demanded. "Nothing we say in here together is stupid, so stop." I kissed the tip of his nose. "You're welcome."

He reached up and shoved the backpack away, his head now resting only on the pillow. He pulled me down on top of him, and I nestled my head into his shoulder and neck, while he held me tightly against him.

"Next week," he promised, "I'm going to learn to make you cum." He paused. "And I'll find out if you're a real redhead, too." I could hear the smile in his voice. He kissed the top of my head and sighed in satisfaction.

"And will you be disappointed if I'm not?" I asked playfully, feeling extremely satisfied with myself, while at the same time regretting the unbanked fire I still felt deep inside my core.

"Never. But I'll know, and other guys will just have to keep guessing."

Maybe it was the way he said it, but both of us started laughing. It didn't last long, but it felt good. Sometimes laughter can get you almost (almost!) as high as sex.

We cuddled together another ten minutes, not talking, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Zach would stroke his fingers over my back, dancing those long fingers up and down my spine delicately. I was content to be still and let him touch me, and he seemed content to do it without the need to speak further.

"I should get dressed," I said at last, regretfully. "I still have work to get done, and I need to do some stuff for my diversity class."

"Why don't you work on that, and I'll do some of the scanning?" he offered.

"It's boring, you don't have to stay and do that."

"I like computers, I don't mind. It's not boring if I'm helping you. You would have it done already if you weren't busy, uh, helping me."

After a bit more wheedling on his part, I agreed to let him stay and help while I studied. I wasn't sure if he would be able to resist interrupting me as I did my homework for my other class, but he worked quietly and quickly while I studied.

"Next week, Red?" he asked jokingly as I was locking up the office.

"Wouldn't miss it," I answered, and we headed down the dark hallway toward the exit together.

To be continued

Thanks again to andyinoz for the editing help on this chapter! All remaining errors are my sole property. :)

12