Lessons Re-Learnt Pt. 02

Story Info
The 2 young men, virgins, were taken down to be broken.
2.3k words
4.47
2.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a true story from my time as an 18-year-old trainee slave with Sir Don and Daisy Brown. I was at another house with a fellow slave and we had been sent to our room to await the arrival of two young men whose virginity we had been instructed to take.

We had just sat on our own beds as Ma'am entered, she obviously saw my huge nipples.

"Trish, put sara over your knee and spank her for her nipple play."

She just sat there stunned so I swung her legs over the bed, took my hair brush out of my rucksack, put it in her hand and draped over her slender knees.

"Give her ten on each cheek, if I think you are not trying I will give you ten stripes of my cane."

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, owwwwwww.

I got ten firm and hard.

"sara, give Trish ten slaps on each tit for hesitation."

That was fair, she needed a lesson in hesitation for her future life.

I slapped down as to catch each nipple with the same hit.

She was soon in tears.

"I came down to say you have reacted very well to the first part of your stay as instructed to me by both your Fathers.

I want you to enjoy the boys as your reward, but be aware I will be looking for every opportunity I can to beat you tomorrow.

If you recall sara you have some stripes due and Trish, you will go over the house Sir's knee in an attempt to harden you up."

We both said thank you and as soon as she had closed the door Trish came onto my bed and fucked me with her fingers whilst biting and sucking my nipples.

We lay on our beds waiting for the boys, "Just try and do as I do Trish hun."

I got off my bed and gave her a long, sensual lips kiss as I perked her nipples for her visitor.

The door opened and the two boys came in.

I got out of bed and undressed my cock and led him to the shower whilst wanking him.

Trish followed my actions, I also noticed her perking her own nipples and putting her cock's hands on them.

All showered and sucked of whilst being washed I dried my cock and sat him on my bed, she followed.

"Please Sir will you give this naughty slave girl the spanking she deserves?"

"Please Sir can this slut have a spanking to help her obey."

Bless her she has got it.

We were both spanked and I knelt to thank my cock, I got him stiff then went on all fours on my bed and guided him in and put his hands on my nipples to pull, I looked left, it was like looking in a mirror, even the cocks bucked us at the same time.

I felt him cumming so turned over, sat on my bed and sucked him off,

We lay on our beds and I had my hand on his leg, I gave it twenty minutes or so then flicked my cock to life, once hard I stood him at the end of my bed and lay down, my head over the end and guided his cock into my mouth, I took his hands, one onto my clit for a clitty wank and the other onto my aching right nipple,

I heard Trish gaging and chocking but carried on, I just hope it made her cum like it did me.

When we had done one of the cocks said how fantastic it had been,

"Sirs, would you like to wank watching me fuck this girl?"

"Wow." came the reply, think that meant yes.

They both sat on my bed wanking, I got my hairbrush put her on all fours then Whacked her, then turned her over and fucked her with the handle for a couple of cums.

I took it out and straddled her face and gave the handle a lick, then gave it to the cocks, the first to taste wanted more so went between her legs as his tongue danced all over her inner pussy secrets.

I perked her nipples till she screamed and gave the cock another girly helping of cum.

When I had done I took her cock out and sucked him off as my cock fucked her, they were taking over at last.

We slept a little and next I knew I was over his knee and being spanked, then stood on the bed, I stretched my lips and let him feast.

The bell went at about six I think, it was light anyway.

I took my cock and showered and sucked him off before dressing him for Ma'am, as did Trish to hers.

Ma'am came for them and I heard the front door close, then footsteps, it was Sir and Ma'am come for their share of the two young girls in their home.

We were fucked and well fucked all ways you could ever imagine, and some more besides.

Mine was about eight inches and I took him down my throat no problem, Trish needed to use both hands on the shaft of hers so he did not choke her but came into her own when he fucked her from behind hitting the spot she never knew existed.

They left, we showered each other and had one last fuck and I spanked her, pretty hard, teaching her how to cum with pain, she did, and I licked her dry.

The bell went for breakfast and we went up and stood behind our chairs.

"Over your chair, ten stripes I believe sara for being last up for dinner?"

"With respect, it was twelve Ma'am."

"Was it now, well, let`s call it eight?"

Trish put her hand up.

"Yes girl?"

"May I share the stripes Ma'am?"

"You may."

So we got four each, I cried after the last and Trish on the second.

We ate brekkie, we were both starving.

Sir pulled his chair back and without being told Trish went over his knee.

I looked at Ma'am and she pulled her chair back and I went over her knee.

We were both spanked hard to tears then swapped knees, what a spanking, I tingled all over for ages.

"Back to your room and come outside to the pool when the bell rings, I will give you an hour."

She was on my right nipple crying her eyes out before the door had slammed shut.

I rubbed her tiny buds and she opened her legs and pushed her pussy upwards for a nice fucking from my trusty hairbrush handle.

Got to say it rates right near the top of the best couple of fucks I have ever had or given.

We went to shower, she pushed me to my knees for more, I of course obliged.

The bell went and we went to the pool.

Trish stopped in her tracks as we were stood naked in front of four couples having coffee.

Sir got hold of her, put his foot up on a sunbed and over she went to be slapped like a naughty young girl.

We stood in front of Ma'am, I folded my arms behind my back and arched my back to push my tits out.

Trish did the same and as her tears fell onto her tits they dribbled off her nipples.

One of the guests, unable to wait, pulled her to her knees before him.

She remembered what I taught her; he was soon fucking her mouth.

I went and kneeled in front of his partner, she lifted her dress and under I went, she knew what to expect and was knicker-less.

That was the theme of the few hours the guests stayed, all were sucked a couple of times and I was fucked five times in every hole, sometimes two at a time for the eager ones.

When all had gone we were excused to our room to clean up and to come to the top of the stairs when the bell rang.

The bell went but the tone had somewhat changed when we got to the hall.

"Who gave you permission to stop on entering the pool area girl?"

"No one Ma'am, I was scared."

"Fold your hands behind your back and see if this scares you."

Ma'am slapped and slapped her face till she screamed.

"I will not be embarrassed, over you go to Sir."

Sir was whooshing a whippy cane through the air, I just love the sound.

"She got three on her arse, three on each tit and three on each pussy lip."

As she was being caned Ma'am fingered me and my loyalty to Trish disappeared as I came and came.

Ma'am bit my nipples hard and pushed another finger in.

I was moaning as Trish took her beating.

Everything stopped, except Trish's screams and cries.

"Swap places."

I was still in a shudder and got a slap on my bottom off Ma'am.

I went over to Sir, bent over and opened my legs as wide as I could, Sir rubbed then slapped my pussy followed by five hard, rapid stripes.

"Stand, tits."

I held under my tits and got three on each and two on each stretched out tender nipple.

He took me to the table and I laid down with knees bent over me, pussy on full show.

I got three cracks on each lip and two on my hood and clit.

"She has tightened well."

Trish was laid next to me in a similar position and of course got the same treatment as me, I was now crying my eyes out.

Ma'am came over and knelt before Sir and hot him hard.

Trish screamed as Ma'am guided him into her bruised, tight pussy, he pulled out and I screamed as he entered me.

We were both fucked in turn till he pulled out and Ma'am licked off our juices before sucking us both dry.

Again we were dismissed, pretty battered and bruised we lay on my bed and she fell asleep sobbing in my arms, my sore nipple in her mouth, but she needed the soothing more than I needed it pain free.

We were left quite a while and showered when we woke and sat on out beds, best we could with the hidings we just had.

Ma'am came down and we were told to dress and report to the dining room.

"Have you no knickers Miss, don't you wear them?"

"Of course I wear them normally but was told not to bring any."

"Would you like a pair of mine Miss?"

"Ermmm yes please, the ones you had on yesterday."

"Really?"

"Do you want to go over my knee?"

We both laughed and she gave me her old ones and I put them on, and cum at once, what am I like?

We gently walked up the stairs into the hall then the dining room.

"Would you like to sit girls?"

"Think we are easier standing Ma'am."

"Tell me about your last twenty four hours girls."

We both agreed our emotions had been shot to pieces, good and bad.

"So back to basics girls, pain and pleasure went together equally even if the pain was unbearable?"

We both nodded.

"Does this remind you of your earlier training, every action has a consequence, and how you would do something wrong on purpose just to go over a knee?"

Again we nodded.

"How grown up do you feel Trish, still a girl or a young lady?"

"Young lady for sure Ma'am much more confident in my life."

"How did the Domme side of your time here seem sara?"

"Well Ma'am I am not a dominating person but felt more of a mother hen looking after her chicks."

"Responsible then?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Your fathers paid for you both to come here to be taught the unwanted side of complacency, you were thought to have it sara, and Trish, you too need to make sure you register the difference in your mind"

"Your final tasks, over the table, knickers to your knees, Sir will give you a final lesson on pain and pleasure."

We did as we were told, Trish reached for my hand.

Sir was stood at the other side of the table so we could see him removing his belt and doubling it.

"Do you feel anything in your pussy girls?"

"Well yes Ma'am I do believe I do, a right tingle."

"sara?"

"Oh my yes Ma'am, oh my yes, I may have cum."

Ma'am looked, fingered and tasted, "You sure did girl."

We got about twenty lashes each, and so hard I was crying before Trish.

But it soon eased as his cock went in, then into Trish, then me, then Trish, then, ohhhhh.

He pulled out and went back into Trish as I felt Ma'am gather up my cum with her mouth and tongue, I shuddered so hard I may have passed out for a second.

Sir knelt and enjoyed Trish.

We were both taken to the station and went into the shelter, we cuddled and kissed, and my hand went down her leggings and knickers and nipped her clitty.

We parted and I went over the bridge to catch my train, by the time I got to my platform her train had arrived and she was out of sight.

When I got home Sir took me for a bath and Daisy sat on my bed.

I was bathed and went over her knee for the soothing cream.

I reached out for Sirs fly and he kindly allowed me to suck my `own cock`, how I had missed it.

Sir explained at dinner how my father had spoken to him about having me sent to a disciplinarian away from our city for a good hours beating due to my new womanly attitude.

I explained how I would be better dealt with more locally to be re-taught what I already knew.

As I look back, I cannot believe how a confident, know-it-all like me, learnt compassion and responsibility.

All you doubters, and fake callers, just have no idea about a true loving DD home.