Lessons With a Spatula

Story Info
One friend needs to teach the other to act responsibly.
3.2k words
4.42
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Julie were best friends, both nineteen-years-old, and for the next month would be living together at Emma's house because both sets of parents were away on business. Unknown to their parents, the girls were already girlfriends who kissed and cuddled and gave each other finger and tongue sex.

Of the two of them, Emma was more submissive, and she happily bowed to Julie whenever decisions had to be made, such as which friends to see, where to go for a drink, or to eat, or even which TV programmes to watch. At least she mostly did, but sometimes acted like a brat and argued with Julie.

Living together for the first time highlighted some of the differences between the two girls. Julie liked a clean and well-kept house whilst Emma happily accepted that those things were for her mum to deal with. What that meant was that Emma happily left her clothes strewn around the bedroom, or the dinner things not washed up and put away, whilst Julie was the opposite.

Julie knew it wasn't so unusual in relationships to have two different personalities such as she had with Emma, and that didn't make her love her any less. In fact, she even started to have maternal feelings for Emma looking after her as though she was her daughter. However, as the days went by, she started to think of Emma as her naughty daughter as well. So much so, that she also started to think that if things didn't change, it could have a horrible impact on their relationship.

Emma knew she was difficult to live with, and now she was living with Julie she knew she would be seeing her shortcomings even more easily and was worried about the effect that might have.

One evening they were sitting at home having a drink or two, both in vest tops and cotton shorts as it was a warm evening, their long hair flowing over their bare shoulders, when they both led the conversation towards their personality differences, and Emma was the one to admit, "Sometimes I think if things had been different, I may have turned out more like you."

Julie was pleased Emma made that point and took it as the start of a discussion to iron out those differences, at least to make living together better than it was now, and asked, "What do you mean by that, Emma?"

Emma blushed as she replied, "Well, I know that I can be lazy as well as argumentative, and that I get you annoyed sometimes. I am sure I would have been different if I had had an incentive to be more responsible and accepting of others decisions and would have turned out being a better person by now."

Julie had to agree that Emma did get her annoyed with her sometimes brattish behaviour, but knew her well enough to know that she was now trying to tell her something that she couldn't easily express, so she pressed her by asking, "What kind of incentive are you talking about, Emma?"

Emma clearly wasn't ready to be too precise, and replied, "Well, I suppose similar to what would happen if I was naughty and had a strict mother."

Julie thought that if she was reading Emma correctly, both her words and her body language, she wanted to whether Emma was actually asking her to act as her strict mother. If she was, it would mean that her nineteen-year-old girlfriend was asking to be disciplined. Could that be the case? In order to find out she pressed Emma about it even harder with, "Come on, Emma, spell it out, what kind of incentive would you have wanted a strict mum to have given you? Do you mean being grounded, or something more severe?"

Emma was still blushing as she said, "Yes, Julie, something more severe. Like a spanking, because I think that if I had been spanked, I would be a very different person."

Emma then gave a nervous laugh, which Julie knew meant that Emma actually did think being spanked would have helped her. Now she was wondering if Emma was thinking it wasn't too late to be spanked now.

Julie replied, "Well, I'm not sure I want you to be a very different person, but I can see how giving you a spanking could get rid of some of your worst shortcomings. Are you asking me to be the strict mother now, and spank you when you are too lazy or argumentative?"

Emma blushed but knew she had been steering the conversation exactly that way, and replied, still blushing, "I think so because I don't want to lose you as a girlfriend, so I think I do need to make the changes to grow up more."

Julie did love Emma and so supposed if spanking was kept between the two of them maybe it would help as she knew that Emma could be so frustrating at times. Deciding she would go along with it, she asked, "So, you think me spanking you would do it?"

The drink was certainly helping Emma offload things that she had wanted to say to Julie for quite a while and so now explained, "Well actually, I tried spanking myself."

Julie asked in a surprised tone and with a smile, "How did you do that?"

Emma was now more comfortable explaining and replied, "Not very well actually. I would take off my skirt and knickers, stand in front of a mirror, and smack my bottom. It stung, but not very much, but I couldn't bring myself to do it many times either. That's when I thought about a spatula."

Julie was intrigued but still surprised as she replied, "Ouch, I bet that hurt rather more."

Emma nodded, and replied, "Yes, it did, but I still couldn't spank myself more than two three times when I stopped after each spank, until I came up with a better technique. What I did, was say to myself I need to land a total of twenty spanks with ten on each cheek, and I then did that without stopping at all, and as much as my bottom did sting, I kept going until I had counted out the full twenty." Emma smiled at Julie wondering what her view was on that.

Julie smiled and said, "If it worked, then that's a winner."

Emma was happy with Julie's reply and then made the suggestion she wanted to make when the conversation started. "The fact is though, whilst it was far better spanking with the spatula than with my hand, and, in a way, it was still a good reminder because my bottom would sting for a little while, I am pretty sure it didn't sting anywhere near as much as it would if someone else were to spank me with the same spatula."

Julie could see that Emma was looking at her with almost a pleading look, making it pretty clear that she wanted her to use that spatula on her bottom. Well, they were friends, very good friends, and lovers, and so she didn't see any reason why she shouldn't do what her friend wanted and give her a spanking. Reckoning that was the case, she asked, "I take it you would want a proper spanking, and not just a light one?"

Emma replied earnestly, "I definitely would, Julie. I really do want to know what it is like to be spanked to such an extent that I am crying, properly, uncontrollably, and still you would spank me some more. I want to know whether that would change my attitude, but I think it would."

Julie replied, "Well, I can do that for you. So why don't you bring me the spatula, get your shorts and knickers off, and get across my lap for a proper spanking."

Julie gave Emma a testing look as she wasn't sure that it wasn't any more than wishful thinking by Emma.

However, Emma almost jumped up and said, "Straight away, Julie."

With that, Emma went quickly out of the room, and upstairs, and Julie could hear her rummaging around in the bedroom cupboard. Then she heard Emma coming back downstairs and when she had she came dashing into the room and held out a thick wooden spatula like the one they used in the kitchen.

Emma was looking eagerly at Julie, hoping that she hadn't changed her mind.

Julie could see that Emma was really up for this and took hold of the spatula. She was already sitting on a dining room chair which she shuffled around so it faced into the room, and instructed, "Take those shorts and knickers off."

Emma immediately did as she was told and undid her shorts and pushed them down towards her ankles, catching her knickers on the way, pushed both items of clothing to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, and threw them onto the sofa.

Julie saw that Emma hadn't folded her clothes and said in a stern tone of voice, "Well that's just earned you extra spanks."

Emma hadn't intentionally thrown her clothes onto the sofa but realised that was something she naturally did. Well, maybe getting spanked would change that as just one example of her poor attitude. She licked her lips as she looked at Julie and said, "Sorry."

Julie knew she had to act the strict mother now and deal with Emma as her naughty daughter, and ordered, "Get across my lap."

Emma immediately did as she was told and moments later was lying across Julie's bare thighs bearing in mind that she was wearing shorts, and as she lowered her full weight on to Julie's lap, she had a close-up look of Julie's upside-down legs and her own dangling under the far side of the chair. Right there and then she started to feel like the naughty daughter who was about to be punished and hoped that Julie was up for it as she was actually looking forward to twenty properly hard spanks with the spatula.

Julie rubbed Emma's bottom with her hand, knowing how she had touched and kissed the same bottom cheeks so often, but knew this was different. So, still acting the strict mother and fully intending spanking Emma in the way that she had described so she would be crying uncontrollably, looked at the back of Emma's head and said, "I will now give you thirty spanks with this spatula on each bottom cheek."

Emma was shocked at that as instead of twenty spanks she was now going to get sixty spanks even though they were all going to be harder than the spanks she gave herself. Still, she supposed she had told Julie to spank her really hard and she knew that Julie always did everything very seriously.

Julie saw that Emma wasn't intending to get up or contest anything about what she had just said, and so started to rub Emma's bottom with the wooden spatula. Still there was no movement or disagreement, and so she raised the spatula and brought it down really hard on Emma's far bottom cheek. It made such a loud thwacking sound and she saw how Emma's bottom cheek surrendered to the spatula, but all Emma did was gasp as though she expected it to hurt.

Julie then proceeded to spank the spatula just as hard on to Emma's near bottom cheek and again heard the gasp, and saw that Emma still stayed in place. So, deciding everything was fine, she raised the spatula again and brought it down even harder on Emma's far bottom cheek, heard the gasp and again when she landed the spatula on Emma's near bottom cheek, and then proceeded to spank time and again on alternate bottom cheeks, remembering to keep a count of the spanks.

Emma knew that the spanks were very noticeably harder than the ones that she gave herself, which, on the one hand, she was pleased about, but soon enough was struggling to deal with what seemed to be increasingly harder spanks. In fact, she soon realised that her view of Julie's upside-down legs was now blurred and still the spanks continued. Soon enough she was sniffing back tears and then reckoned that tears were dribbling down her face. She knew she had expected to cry although had never thought that the pain would be so bad, but, on the other hand, she wouldn't be crying if the pain wasn't so bad.

Julie counted out thirty spanks on each bottom cheek and then stopped. It was then she registered that Emma was crying, and that her bottom was not just red, but showed signs of bruising. However, Emma stayed across her lap, and she had decided whilst giving the sixty spanks that she was going to give Emma a second set, whether she wanted it or not, although momentarily reconsidered whether she should do the others, bearing in mind that Emma was crying.

Deciding she would, Julie then rubbed Emma's bottom with the spatula in circles, looked at the back of her head, and asked in a strict tone of voice, "Are you learning your lesson?"

Emma knew that this was exactly what she did need, and who better to spank her than her girlfriend, and felt that she was up for Julie spanking her again, maybe in a few days' time. She therefore answered, "Yes, I think so."

Julie took that as Emma's agreement to be spanked again, although probably not right then. However, as the strict mum she had the sole right to decide on the punishment, and so she said, "Good, so I will now give you another thirty spanks on each bottom cheek because of the way you dumped your clothes on the sofa."

Emma wanted to shriek, 'No,' but before she could Julie started to spank her again with the spatula, again on alternate bottom cheeks, every bit as hard as the first round of spanks, and pretty soon was crying again, repeating a very wet, "Sorry, sorry, sorry," but still stayed in position across Julie's lap taking the spanking that Julie was giving her.

This time, Julie saw that much more of Emma's bottom was getting bruised with what she knew were harder and harder spanks, but she decided that if spanking was to become the norm it would have to be this type of spanking because nothing else would make any difference to the way that Emma acted. It needed to hurt, more than Emma could easily take, because it wouldn't then just be the actual spanking that was the incentive, but the threat of a spanking as well which was what would work best, she reckoned.

Julie continued the spanking, making sure she spanked each bottom cheek as equally as possible. She made a point of sometimes spanking the same bottom cheek a few times in a row and then the other bottom cheek a few times in a row, registering the louder gasps and yelps from Emma, and watched her squirm around on her lap. It didn't change even once she heard Emma crying properly which Julie was particularly pleased with as there were still twenty more spanks to go, which she made even harder.

By the time Julie had finished the second round of the sixty very hard spanks with the spatula, Emma was collapsed across her lap, her head inches from the floor, crying uncontrollably, and Julie realised that she now had those maternal feelings of love for a naughty daughter who she had just punished. She loved the feeling, and saw so many benefits to doing this again, and knew that Emma deserved it.

Emma realised the spanks had stopped again and while she knew that she was crying she didn't know whether she would be getting any more spanks. On the other hand, she realised one-hundred-and-twenty much harder spanks was a far better lesson than she could ever have taught herself, and while she hated the spanking, or perhaps because she hated it, she told herself that she needed to be better behaved or suffer another spanking just like this one.

Julie was happy with the way spanking Emma had gone and how she had obeyed her as she ordered, "You can get up now."

Once Emma was standing, Julie wasn't surprised that she couldn't stop herself clasping hold of her bottom cheeks and stepping from foot to foot. After all, the spanking was far harder than any she had given herself.

After a few moments savouring the site, Julie asked, "Is that something that would give you a good enough incentive, Emma?"

Emma was sniffing back tears still but did manage to say, "Yes, Julie, it was so painful but that is the best incentive I can imagine to remind me to do whatever you say."

Julie asked, "Do you just want reminders, or spankings as a punishment as well, as they are even better reminders."

Emma realised she was getting aroused by the discussion and eagerly replied, "I agree a spanking for a punishment is even better."

Julie thought a moment and then said, "So, going forward, if you are messy, or don't help around the house, then I will be giving you another spanking. Okay?"

Emma knew that this was just an extension of being submissive to Julie, and, wanting to obey her like a daughter even though it would certainly earn her more spankings, she was actually feeling quite excited at the prospect. It was certainly better than anything else she could think of, so, still clutching her bottom cheeks, she replied, "Yes please, Julie, that would be so good of you."

Julie gave the matter some further thought and then said, "In fact, I think there should be just one rule around this house. Whatever I tell you to do you do, immediately and without question, or you will get another spanking. I think that will be an even better incentive. Agreed?"

Emma couldn't argue with that, and, actually, knew that was exactly what was best for her and the best for their relationship, and so she replied, "Yes, Julie, whatever you say I will do or suffer these consequences every time."

Julie said thoughtfully, "We'll get some more spatulas, so we have a ready supply."

Emma blushed as she said, "I have six more already."

Well that set the scene in place, and when Julie went and hugged Emma closely to her, kissed her and eased her tongue into her welcoming mouth, and led her to the sofa, lay down together, and made passionate love, they both realised that as well as both loving their new strict maternal and naughty daughter roles, it turned them both on which they saw as an even greater benefit to them both. The orgasms they gave each other confirmed that, and they knew that discipline spankings were now very much included in their loving future together.

Of course, Julie knew she was yet to find out if the incentive would galvanise Emma into being more helpful around the house, and more responsible generally, but as she had enjoyed spanking Emma, she wasn't so concerned about that now, maybe as a strict mum would accept it so long as she would be able to remove the tension caused by a bratty daughter by giving her bare bottom another good hard spanking.