Girl On The Bus

Story Info
Jack overhears a fellow passenger discuss spanking, and it.
2.1k words
4.37
4.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was in his mid-sixties, with grey hair, a bit overweight but tall so it didn't look too bad. He was sitting on the upper deck of a bus wearing a kilt, tweed jacket, sporran, green knee socks and polished leather brogues.

Sitting almost opposite him was a lass who he knew from her loud voice was called Valerie. She looked in her mid-thirties, was clearly far from shy, and otherwise was average looking, short at around 5ft maybe 5ft 1 or 2 inches, with a nice full figure, but not slim and was comfortably padded. Jack could see she was wearing a low-cut sleeveless blouse which well displayed her large cleavage. He did love beautiful breasts and a deep cleavage, which particularly turned him on, and at every opportunity he loved looking at women who bent down and showed off their breasts and cleavage.

Valerie was speaking very loudly on her phone giving out all sorts of personal details. Jack, therefore, knew that she owned an estate agency with another businessman partner, although there was nothing romantic between them. She also owned a large house and had her best friend, Bernice, living there with her wife, Diane. They were lesbians although Valerie was not.

As Valerie was continuing to chat on her phone with what was clearly Bernice, she was being quite disparaging of her friend bordering on rude and using some colourful language. She was obviously under the effect of alcohol, although far from drunk, but her tongue was at the well ahead of her brain stage.

Valerie was saying to Bernice that she needed to get a grip, and it was clear to Jack that Bernice wanted to experience being spanked by Diane as foreplay to lovemaking. Not just playful spankings but real old-fashioned very sore bottom hidings and leathering, being real discipline spankings. However, Bernice was saying that Diane didn't want to spank her. That was when Valerie was saying to Bernice that she needed to chat it through with Diane once she had calmed down rather than just moan about her again. From that Jack realised this wasn't the first time that Bernice had complained to Valerie about Diane's reluctance to spank her.

All the time he was watching and listening, Jack had the appearance of chatting with a buddy on his own phone. However, whilst it looked like a phone, he was actually holding a dictaphone. His hand was up covering his mouth so Valerie couldn't have seen he was holding a dictaphone and he was whispering into it. He was able to glance across at Valerie and had some great views of her cleavage although he was sure that as she was pretty much drunk that she didn't notice.

Jack was talking into his dictaphone about this rude young lass, who he thought was actually the one urgently in need of a good spanking, and, in fact, a good long hard bare bottom spanking followed with a good healthy hard dose of his strap or cane or even both. As he spoke into the dictaphone, he kept thinking how he would love to see this young lass's bare bottom scarlet red from the top of her bottom down to her thighs to just above her knees, and the glorious livid crimson welts across her bum and thighs from his strap or cane. He also thought that she was very sexy and imagined that some passionate aftercare with her would be wonderful. He talked about feeling those big breasts of hers milking his erection, of how he would love seeing his semen coating them and the stain as it soaked into her lovely bra, and of how she tasted, and wondering if she would cum when he licked her and how their fucking would be.

Next thing Jack was shocked to find Valerie was standing up next to him making a scene in front of the other passengers on the top deck of the bus. She said, really having a go at him, albeit in a rather slurred voice, "How dare he talk about me like that you dirty pervy old man. I should call the driver or police or something, as just who do you think you are."

Taken aback, Jack made out he didn't know what the lass was talking about, saying, "Pardon? I don't know what you mean," at least until realisation dawned on him that he hadn't been whispering as softly as he had thought. Red-faced and embarrassed he apologised but, taking his hand from his mouth showed Valerie the dictaphone.

Quietly but urgently, he said, "Please, take a seat and let me explain the misunderstanding."

Valerie did sit back down, this time next to Jack, but very much reluctantly and watched him intently. She saw that instead of looking at her eyes he was staring at her breasts, and so said sternly, still slurring though, "You are not helping by staring at my tits."

That jolted Jack into looking at Valerie's eyes and showing the dictaphone bits he explained that he was an amateur adult fiction story writer and carried this around with him to jot down plots and stories that came to him. Yes, he was using the discussion that she was having with her friend, but never used their names as he made what was being said into a fictional story.

After a while, Valerie relaxed, understanding what had happened after listening to some of Jack's other recordings. In fact, she got quite aroused listening to the story outlines.

They then started to chat. The bus journey from the city centre to their village was about fifty-five minutes and after a good few minutes' chatting Valerie, prompted by her good meal and several glasses of wine, got flirty. By then everyone else had left the bus so they were alone on the upper deck.

Valerie then asked cheekily, "Tell me, I've heard the rumours, but what is worn under a Scotsman's kilt?"

Jack smirked as he replied, "Nothing is worn if it all functions perfectly," giving Valerie a meaningful wink, before adding, "But there is only one way for you to find out for sure, which is to examine for yourself."

So, flustered and with alcohol-fuelled Dutch courage, Valerie slipped her hand up Jack's kilt, gliding up his inner thigh until she felt his penis which she immediately knew was hard, and fully erect. Looking Jack in the eye she smiled knowingly and said, "You weren't lying as it is in perfect working order," as she continued to stroke his erection taking it fully in her hand and stroking him faster and faster.

Jack gasped and said, almost panicking, "Stop, please, or you are going to make me cum in a second or two."

Valerie asked in a still-slurred tone of voice, "Don't you want me to make you cum?"

Jack was still gasping as he replied, "Yes, of course. What you are doing is mind-blowing but I don't want to explode all over my kilt."

With a wicked but sexy smile, Valerie said, "As you'd like to cum without soaking your kilt, I know how you can."

Niftily, Valerie undid and took off her blouse and then undid and took off her bra and quickly wrapped the large lacy cups around Jack's throbbing erection, leaning in and kissing him passionately. She smiled as she stroked him to a massive ejaculation, afterwards saying, "Now you will have a real story to remember of filling and soaking my bra."

Jack couldn't remember the last time he had had such a fantastic orgasm, and once he had calmed down, he invited Valerie to his place for a nightcap. In fact, his house was just two streets away from hers.

They chatted happily as Jack led Valerie back to his house. Over the one then several more drinks, they both chatted about spanking and Jack said how he was actually curious about giving a spanking and Valerie said how she was curious about being spanked, and it ended up with Jack giving Valerie a real thrashing.

Once again Valerie took off her blouse and bra but this time also her knickers and skirt. Jack also got undressed and they both loved how Valerie's bare tummy lay across Jack's bare thighs.

Jack was aroused having Valerie across his lap and he rubbed her ample bottom cheeks several times, before raising his hand and spanking down on her far bottom cheek. He was quite taken with the way Valerie's bare bottom cheek surrendered to his hand with each spank and knew he was getting more and more aroused as he continued to spank her.

Valerie found having her bottom rubbed so erotic and having her face inches from the floor and the humiliation of being across a man's lap with such an age difference sent quivers flying around her vulva. Then the spanks landed and although they hurt more and more, she found being submissive even more erotic and focused on staying across Jack's lap and leaving him to decide how long and hard the spanking was going to be.

The thrashing was indeed a real one and Valerie's bottom cheeks and thighs were turned bright red as she dissolved into uncontrolled crying. Even so, they were both hugely aroused and after the spanking, Jack led Valerie to his bedroom where they both happily got into bed and had the most fabulous multi-orgasm-filled sex.

After the sex, Valerie told Jack about Bernice's problems with Diane, and Jack offered to help by suggesting that he come to their house and convince Diane to give Bernice the real disciplinary thrashing she needed, deserved and wanted.

Valerie wanted to help Bernice and Diane sort out their problem. So, after calling Bernice and explaining that she had just been spanked and that Jack would happily come over to explain why Diane should also spank Bernice, they walked the short distance to Valerie's house and Jack explained to Diane what a turn-on it was to spank someone you loved to tears and beyond. To emphasise the point, Jack then made Valerie strip and he thrashed her bare bottom with Bernice and Diane watching.

Diane got seriously aroused by the sight of Valerie's very red thrashed bottom and glanced towards Bernice from time to time and saw how enthralled she was as she watched. When she saw how Valerie stayed in place across Jack's lap, and how Bernice had her hand on her bottom as though imagining feeling the spanking, she ordered Bernice to get undressed and get across her lap.

Bernice gasped at the instruction and immediately undressed. She was slim, with well-toned arms and legs and full breasts. In fact she was a dream to look at as she stood there, naked, with a worried look on her face at the realisation that she was now going to be spanked, but her actions and her taut nipples said it all about how she wanted to be spanked.

Diane sat on another of the dining chairs and pointed to her lap. Bernice knew what that meant and quickly bent across her lap, feeling excited at the very submissive position with her face inches from the floor, and so close to Diane's upside down legs. She loved the feel of Diane's hand rubbing her bare bottom in circles even as she heard the persistent spanks that Jack was still landing on Bernice's bottom and the resultant yelps.

Once Jack saw Diane landing spank after spank on Bernice's bottom he reckoned job done and stopped spanking Valerie and told her to get up.

Jack and Valerie happily watched as Diane enthusiastically thrashed Bernice's bare bottom, reducing her to tears as she did. Valerie was really happy for her best friend and her wife even as she had to rub her own bottom which was again stinging so intensely. However, she didn't want this to be the last time she was spanked, for sure.

Happy with how things had gone, Jack went with Valerie to her bedroom where he took his thick leather belt to her bottom until she was crying her eyes out after which they made passionate love again, this time to the sound of Bernice squealing and crying and the very loud cracks of a leather belt given to her by Diane on what they knew was her already very sore bottom.

Indeed, the outcome was that Diane now understood that thrashing Bernice, her wife, was also a huge turn-on as after spanking her and then landing several dozen lashes with her own leather belt Jack and Valerie heard the passionate loud orgasmic screams and knew any issues that they had about using spanking as part of love-making were well behind them now.