Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 01

Story Info
Love blossoms between Kimiko and her boss on a business trip.
12.9k words
4.69
13k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always me against the world. My parents taught me to build walls around myself and never to show weakness or emotion. They worked long hours as the titans of their industries so I could see what a strong work ethic could do and I idolized them, I strived to show that I was just like them but it seemed like I always fell short.

After college, I landed my dream job at the most prestigious wedding planning company in the country. Celebrities, politicians, you know, rich, rich people consisted of our clientele and where there's rich people, there's tons of money. In the short span of five years, I busted my ass from intern to Senior Project Manager in the Exotic Weddings department under my boss, Lucas Ryde.

"Kimiko, thanks so much for coming with me to the Dover wedding with me at the last minute. There's nobody else I would trust more than you," Lucas said, his deep voice penetrating my thoughts and reeling me back into reality.

"We're going to be leaving tonight so please go home and pack and I'll pick you up around midnight," Lucas instructed, flipping through the papers one last time. He glanced up from his glass desk and his moss green eyes skimmed mine. I stared back with reassurance before he broke the gaze and I continued to survey our surroundings.

Glass lined two walls: the back acting as a window to the outside world, and the front, inviting clients and coworkers in. The other two walls were painted Tiffany & Co blue and lined with frames of all sizes, pictures of happy clients in them. In the back corner of the room, he set up a more informal sitting area with a dark leather couch, two chairs to match and a low black coffee table. A slender silver floor lamp was tucked behind the couch and a matching black bookshelf filled with design books was on the other side. Next to the glass door, an expensive coffee maker and a platter of small sophisticated snacks topped a sleek, glossy black console table.

I gritted my teeth, making note of each little thing in his office. I would definitely be able to get an office this nice, definitely nicer. All I had to do was work harder, longer.

My eye caught Lucas leaning back in his chair as he let out a long, exhausted sigh. His abs flexed underneath his tight, striped dress shirt and his biceps beautifully filled his fitted navy suit jacket. A white flashy smile broke his two lush pink lips and his smooth, tan skin glistened in the diffused lighting. "So Kimiko, are you excited to go to Camellia Island?"

"Yes, I am. This is the first time I've ever been out of the US," I replied, shifting in my seat so my black pencil skirt sat straight and my flowy pink blouse billowed at the bottom. I usually wore a plain button up shirt and tight pencil skirt to match but today, I ran out of button ups so I borrowed something from my roommate and best friend, Kristen.

"Well, thanks again so much for stepping up at the last second. I know that you and your team were working on another project," Lucas said, lacing his fingers together, his voice deadpan and his eyes boring into mine, calculating what I'd say next. A little smile twitched in the corner of my mouth. Of course he wasn't actually happy to ask me for help.

"My pleasure, Lucas. I'm sure my team can handle the rest of my project. I've written very detailed instructions for them," I replied, releasing my pearly whites and a teasing glint in my eye. "I hate to leave it to them, but the instructions are word for word. Plus, I can't say no to my boss' orders."

At first, I hated Lucas. He always seemed to be one step ahead of me, getting the promotion from right beneath my nose but what frustrated me the most? He charmed all the other women in the company with his flashy smiles, handsome eyes, oozing charisma, and easy-going personality to get them to do his dirty work. But when he learned his tricks didn't work on me, he dropped his act.

I softened a little when I met the real him. He was a sarcastic hard ass that didn't give a shit what people thought. He had his eye on the prize, pulling strings and sacrificing who he needed to get it done. He often stayed late, meticulously perfecting the last big picture details on his own.

After observing him in his element and seeing his results, he earned a little bit of my respect and as hard as it for me to say, I liked working under him.

"So, your boyfriend never took you on any vacations out of the US?" Lucas asked casually, changing the subject. He unlaced one of his hands and raked it through his short, wavy chocolate brown hair.

"I'm actually single right now. But to answer your question, no, my old boyfriends never took me anywhere. I always had work to do," I smiled. Why did he care about my private life?

"What a shame. Aren't you getting close to getting close to marrying age yourself?" he mocked. "Getting that ring anytime soon?"

"Haha, funny. We're the same age, you know. 26? No way am I going to turn in the towel before I beat you," I quipped. "What about you? You ever whisk away your girlfriend to some million dollar island just for the fun of it? I'm sure with your list of old clients, they'd be happy to lend you an island for a day or two."

"Same as you. I've been working," Lucas frowned, glancing at his clock and standing up. "I've got an appointment so I'll see you later. Also, maybe you'll want to practice for the cocktail party before the wedding," he finished, sliding out from behind his desk. The musk of his evergreen cologne tickled its way into my nostrils as he dashed to the door and dimmed the lights before closing the door.

My eyebrows scrunched up and the corners of my mouth dug themselves into my face. What did he mean by practice for the cocktail party?

-

"Oh my God, I can't believe you're going to Camellia Island! To the FREAKING BLOSSOM PALACE!" Kristen squealed, throwing her body onto my perfectly made blush pink sheets. "You're going to meet and marry a millionaire or maybe two," she continued, rolling from excitement.

Everybody knew that Camellia Island was a playground for the rich and famous. The island itself was a small, tropical dot in the southern Pacific Ocean and because of its sunny and beautiful weather, many celebrities and rich people chose Camellia Island as a wedding destination which created a booming tourist and wedding industry there.

While there were a handful of other normal, regular hotels, the gated Blossom Palace was a modern architectural marvel and home to a three star Michelin restaurant. It was impossible for a normal person to book a room there with its coveted guest list and it was always full. There were whispers that it hosted nudist events but it was never confirmed because of their strict no photography policy.

"Jeez, Kris. At least someone is happy. It's going to be for work. Plus, I'm going to be with Lucas for like 99% of the time," I replied, tossing a few pencil skirts into my suitcase. I wish he hadn't sprung the news on me today because I didn't have time to do the laundry. I rummaged around for other appropriate tops to wear but all I had left were oversized t-shirts.

"So what if it's gonna be with Lucas? He's soooo yummy. If you don't want him, I'll gladly take him off of your hands," Kristen replied, scooting to my suitcase and throwing out the clothes I'd pick.

I scrunched up my eyebrows. I've thought of Lucas as a man for a drunken second. He was handsome, charming, hardworking but girls loved him. His past girlfriends were always troublesome and people loved to gossip about it at the office. I even heard that they had to escort crazy exes out of the office on several occasions. I sighed. All that mess would be a nightmare

"Nuh-uh, these clothes won't do at all. You need some sexy clothes, Kimi! I'll grab some things from my closet," Kristen squealed, snapping me out of my trance. Before I could object, she shot up from the bed and gracefully bounced into her room across the hall. I shook my head, grabbing a little bag for my toiletries.

"Okay, okay, here, here, here!" Kristen announced triumphantly when she bursted back into my room. She had a pile of clothes with her which she released all over my bed. Most of the clothes she picked were long, flowing jumpers with chest areas way too big for me. I ended up picking a couple of light coloured, strappy midi dresses that didn't fit Kristen anymore. I gently packed them into my suitcase, zipping it closed.

After packing, we wrapped up in a blanket and spent the evening watching reruns of Friends and eating alfredo chicken pizza, our favourite. As midnight came, she fell asleep on the couch, curled up like a baby. As the sounds of Rachel and Ross droned in the background, a pang of emptiness pulsed through my body before a wave of luckiness dosed the fire when I remembered at least I had Kristen in my life.

We were completely opposite of people in all aspects.

She was outgoing and spontaneous, always had a boyfriend, and lived life without a care in the world while I stayed home wrapped up in blankets constantly working.

Kristen had sunshine blonde hair that flowed down her back, crystal blue eyes, flawless white skin, plump pink lips, and a curvy body in all the right places. She'd never gotten anything done either. She just drew the best card when she was born.

I, on the other hand, wasn't a bombshell like her, but I wasn't unattractive either. My thick black hair hung around my mid back and my almond shaped brown eyes perched on high naturally glowing cheekbones, my best feature. A few moles speckled my face and my lips were a deep natural red. I wasn't the curviest like Kristen, but I worked on my figure; everywhere was tight with lean muscle and I had perky bumps for breasts.

Everybody always questioned how we became best friends and sometimes, I did too.

Vrrrr. Vrrrr. Vrrrr, my phone buzzed with a text coming through. I grabbed it from the coffee table and unlocked it.

Text from Lucas Ryde (Boss but not for long): I'm here. Let's go.

"Hey... Kimiko... Make sure you take a break once in a while... Have fun...Let loose," Kristen murmured, startling me. She stretched her arms over her head and lazily thumped onto her other side before returning to deep slumber. I tucked the blanket around Kristen before grabbing my suitcase and purse, running down to meet Lucas.

His familiar black Tesla idled in front of my apartment building, the bustle of the city blurring fast behind it. Lucas honked as the building's door shut behind me and I rolled my eyes. Of course I saw him and he knew it. Lucas gracefully got out of the driver's seat with a wicked grin and jogged up to me, taking my suitcase and carry-on and placing them gently in the trunk.

As he circled around me, I cocked my head to the side. There was something different about him. He wasn't wearing his usual suit and tie. He wore a more casual fitted button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tight shorts that showed off his calf muscles. It wasn't just the clothes though. He seemed more relaxed... More tempting?

"Hey, Kimiko, I hope you're excited for some fun in the sun!" he greeted me as I slid in the passenger seat. "I'm ready for a pina colada on the beach while you slave away doing all the work," he continued, flashing another daredevil grin at me.

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "No wonder why you need me there. You're going to be drunk out of your mind."

"Come on now, we can both be drunk out of our minds."

Before I could bite back, Lucas started up the car, one hand on the wheel and the other reached behind in the back seat fishing for something. Lucas winced as his muscular arm bent in an abnormal way trying to reach. I sighed and reached over.

The binder wouldn't budge from the pocket. Frustrated, I twisted my body so my knees were on the seat and I could get a better grip. Still, it remained unmoved. Pressing my chest forward, I finally grasped the binder and yanked it free from its prison.

I paused. My breasts were pressed up against something hard... I looked down and my body tingled when I realised Lucas' arm was wrapped around my chest. For a moment, I caught my breath, surprised by his touch but as soon as it registered in my mind, I launched myself from his grasp and slid deep in my seat.

"Wow, need me for even the simplest tasks. My talents are being used well," I nervously chuckled.

Lucas shot me a strange, long look before focusing on the road. "It's the details for the wedding. Read it thoroughly before tonight, please."

Shaking off the moment between us, I turned my attention to the binder in my lap, my eyes lightly skimming through the pages.

A yawn escaped from my mouth when I glanced at the clock. 1 AM. I never stayed up late and sleep was starting to entice me.

--

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed at our destination. The local time is 4:30 PM. Please be courteous of your seatmates as you file off the plane. Thank you for flying with us and we hope to see you again."

Before I knew it, the loud whirring of the plane engine shut off and was replaced by the busy noises of other passengers groaning after the long flight, shuffling to get their suitcases, and lining up to leave.

Groggily, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as the sunshine powered through my closed eyelids. My eyes popped open and something heavy knocked against my knee. I looked down and the blood drained from my body. It was the binder.

Unfamiliar coldness started devouring my body as my eyes grew huge. I was now wide awake. I hadn't gone over the details like I promised I would. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I stuffed the binder back into my bag. This was my biggest mess up I'd had in years but I tried to calm the bouncing doubt in my body. I would read it when we got to the hotel.

I peeked over at Lucas and he was still knocked out. His long, brown eyelashes protruded from his gentle sleeping face as little huffs escaped inaudibly from his lips. The corner of my lips tugged up because he looked younger, sweeter.

I shook his bare arm and gasped, drawing my hand back immediately as my heart fluttered. Maybe it was because we were on a tropical island or working on a rich couple's wedding together, but somewhere within, that unfamiliar feeling from earlier stirred.

Lucas woke up startled for a second and relaxed when his eyes focused and realised we landed.

As we drove to the hotel, the hot, humid air clung to any exposed skin and the sun beat down harshly, sweat already beginning to bead around my hairline. I changed into a button up shirt and pencil skirt before Lucas picked me up last night and I was regretting it.

Lush, waxy greenery spanned into the horizon, palm trees loomed high in the air, and the famous camellias bloomed bright reds and pinks, shyly poking out from the green. Plenty of people strolled the streets in huge groups, taking happy selfies with camellias, happily moving to their next destination. At least the scenery made the hot air a little more bearable.

After going through the gate and pulling up to the hotel, it felt surreal. The hotel itself was a huge, white modern building that spanned what seemed like forever. While the main part of the building stood tall, other parts unevenly ended in the sky accompanied with cutouts for huge outdoor courtyards and pools speckled with people. Manicured tropical greenery and blooming camellias surrounded the red brick road we drove up and a huge glass awning swooped down to protect the entrance while young, youthful valet boys wearing tight bright blue uniforms hopped from car to car offering their services to exotic sports and luxury cars.

"Wow," I whispered under my breath as we got out of the van and made our way into the lobby. As modern as the outside was, the inside was even better. Skylights allowed sunlight to beam down into the lobby, casting beautiful geometric shadows all over the slate grey floors. Masterpieces of abstract art hung on the glossy white walls and a massive fountain off of a central black granite wall sang relaxing rhythms of water for an empty lounging area.

"Hello, welcome to the Blossom Palace. My name is Timi. How may we help you today," a young, tan man behind the counter greeted us.

"Hi, we're here for the Dover wedding. We should have two rooms under Ryde," Lucas replied, leaning on the matching black granite counter. He looked a little worn out from the plane ride as he talked to the man, eyes half lidded.

"Uh, yes, Mr. Ryde. We have... One room under Ryde..." Timi trailed off, his eyes shifting from Lucas to me.

"What? I thought I said two rooms... Could you just book another room for us?"

"I deeply apologize but we are pretty much booked with our regular rooms...Let me see... I can offer an upgraded honeymoon suite for you two. I mean, it's not two rooms but it has a king sized bed. Plenty of room for two people."

Lucas tapped his foot quickly, his weight shifting from one foot to another as he contemplated the deal. There was no way he'd want to stay in a room with me but there were no other regular rooms and certainly we couldn't have two upgraded rooms.

"Yes, that'll work no problem, Timi," I blurted before Lucas could open his mouth. With his signals of impatience, I knew nothing good would come out of him. "I'll just sleep on the couch," I whispered to Lucas. He stopped tapping his foot as he looked down at me. He brushed a lock of hair from my face and my body bubbled at the touch. "It's okay, I'll sleep on the couch," he warily replied.

"Okay, here is the key. So, you know that we have five communal pools and courtyards around and on the hotel, a beach right at your fingertips. Again, I'm deeply sorry about the mix up. The room will definitely be up to your standards," Timi chirped. "Your room is on the thirtieth floor. It has a fantastic view. Oh, and don't forget, walking hours around the premises are from 12 PM to 5 AM." While Lucas wordlessly took the key, I thanked Timi once more before catching up to Lucas who beelined to the elevator.

Timi didn't lie about the view or the room. When Lucas opened the door to our honeymoon suite, we were greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows with a million dollar view of the hotel's spotless beach and endless ocean of glistening deep blue water. On the opposite side of the room, the whole wall was frosted glass.

Poking my head through the bathroom door at the end of the short entryway, I took in the equally amazing bathroom. It oozed ultra modern with the same slate-grey floors in the lobby and cool grey walls. On the right side of the room were two floating vanities. A lit mirror stationed above each sink waterfalled into a full length mirror between them. On the left side of the room, the frosted glass diffused bright sunshine into the white tiled shower and tub section.

Past the little entry hall, the spacious room was painted off-white with marble floors. Centered on the right wall, a huge king bed demanded attention with plush white sheets and comforter. Across the bed, a huge flat screen TV played relaxing music with a framed full length mirror resting next to it. On the far side of the room, in front of the windows was a black, velvet couch.

"Holy shit, Lucas, look at this!" I squealed, running to the other side of the room. I opened the balcony door and drank in the black balcony big enough for a small one-person lap pool. "I don't care if I was sharing this room with the Devil! This is so crazy," I continued, slipping back into the room.

The room fell silent as I stole a look at Lucas in the mirror. His eyes studied me intensely and an amused smile twitched on his face. My eyebrows crinkled together. Was he thinking about me? To test my theory, I launched myself onto the bed, my eyes never leaving his face in the mirror. As I landed with a thud, his smile turned into an inaudible laugh which he quickly hid behind one of his big hands. My heart skipped a beat. He was watching me.