Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reached the sand, bright white streaks of the moon reflected off of the black waves and millions of shimmering stars speckled the sky. Calmness washed over me as I laid down the towel from earlier and sunk in. My feet dug into the warm, grainy sand and my chest leaned into my knees, arms wrapped around them. Lucas laid his towel next to me and sat, his legs stretched out, long toes pointing into the sky.

We sat in silence again, soaking in the serene surroundings as the ocean kissed our naked bodies with its salty mist. I snuck a peek at Lucas, studying his chiseled profile, my cheeks burning red and my nipples starting to stiffen again. I had never let go like I did with Lucas and now I had no idea what to do.

"You know, I never relied on anybody my whole life. I liked being alone. I tried being... Dating but it was such a hassle; so annoying when they'd whine about me working. I love working, devoting myself to a goal," I blurted, unable to keep the silence between us. "I want to climb the ladder and get to the top."

"What happens when you get to the top?" Lucas quietly asked.

I paused. What would happen when I got to the top? I could finally relax? Please my parents? I used to know but now, nothing came to my mind. "I... I don't really know at this exact moment," I muttered back.

"Don't you want someone to share that with?"

"N-n-no," I mumbled. "My work is my love."

Lucas chuckled, his body shifting in the corner of my eye as he laid down, his head nestled in the sand. "I like that about you. I think that's why we worked well together. You did your work and you did it amazingly."

"Unlike you, getting everybody to do your work," I retorted, a lopsided smile.

"Well ... That's just how my parents taught me. You don't get too far without other people's help. Look who's your boss," he replied. "Besides, I just get the more boring parts done by others. Now come here."

Lucas reached up and grabbed my elbow, pulling me down and wrapping his arm around me. My breast pressed against his side. I breathed in the musky scent of our encounter mixing with the gentle saltiness of the ocean. He glanced down, brushing my hair from my face.

"Why don't you like to talk about your parents?" I questioned, recalling his discomfort about them earlier. I felt Lucas' body tense for a second before relaxing as he let out a deep breath, as if he held onto it too long.

"They're just... in it for status. The lifestyle. I took a job at the company right after college but I hated that I was treated like I was untouchable. It was lonely... Fake. I thought I was going crazy," he whispered steadily into my ear. Lucas' voice faded for a moment before he continued.

"So... I quit. I joined the wedding industry instead. I love seeing two people so deeply in love and so happy. Something... That I didn't ever really see at home. Hell, I'm not even sure why my parents were married."

I tensed as my heart ached. A part of me wanted to reach out and engulf him in a hug, let him know that things would be okay but I resisted. Thinking about my parents, although they worked a ton, they never fought.

"Why did you join the company?" Lucas asked, his fingers twirling into my hair now.

"Lots of money involved," I quipped, trying to lighten the mood.

Lucas chortled, his abs flexing as his arm rolled from underneath my head. "Of course, I should have guessed. But let me tell you Kimiko, there's more to the world than money. For me, I want to share the world with someone."

A strange longing loomed over me like a weight threatening to crush me.

"Oh so with, like, the gaggle of girls you go through like it's a rotating rack?" I halfheartedly teased as I steeled myself for his answer.

Lucas tilted his head and shot me a quizzical look. "What... girls?"

"The girls! Everybody in the office is always talking about them! The ones that they toss out because they're at the office screaming their heads off about how much they love you?!"

Lucas erupted with laughter so loud and low, his legs kicked up in the air and the corner of his eyes moistened. "Oh my god! You believed those stories?! There are no girls! I haven't even gone on a proper date in like three years!"

"What?!"

"It's not like I'm not trying to find someone, but once they find out I'm a workaholic, they ghost me! I don't think I've made it through a first date without them ditching me," he described. "In fact, this was the first time I've been... Intimate... with someone in years."

"What?" I repeated, dumbfounded.I couldn't believe the words I was hearing but at the same time, the weight poofed into thin air. All these years, Lucas wasn't the player everybody made him out to be... In fact he hadn't had sex in years!

"But, it was worth the wait. Especially that last part," Lucas murmured.

My mouth gaped open. For a second, I couldn't think of what he was talking about but my cheeks burned with heat when I replayed my orgasm squirting on him. Fuck, I never knew I could do that. I rolled over and covered my face, embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I thought it was fucking sexy," he insisted as if he read my mind. He reached over and ran his hand up and down my back. My body melted, pushing into his touch.

"You looked so beautiful when you were in the pool earlier too..." Lucas glanced down at me before he continued. "I've had a crush on you for a while. The way you hold yourself in those shitty meetings with the execs, the way you're so hardworking, the way you tuck your hair behind your ear before you laugh. But I thought there was no way you'd see me as anything other than your boss."

My heart stopped for a second as my brain powered in overdrive to process the words coming out of Lucas' mouth. Lucas. Had. A. Crush. On. Me. Heat licked between my thighs as the alluring feeling of being wanted danced in my stomach. His words echoed in my ears but before I could savor them, a little maggot of doubt crept in.

"So you decided to trick me into going on a business trip with you to have sex with me?"

"No! Not at all," Lucas exclaimed as he retracted his hand on my back, "I just wanted to see what you were like outside of work. I never thought this was going to turn out this way. Look, I just wanted you to relax a little and-"

"Let loose," I sighed. "To be honest, I think I needed this too. I've been wound so tightly and I've never felt so... So... Free. So light... So wet," I timidly giggled as I spread my hands in front of my face and wiggled my toes, feeling the grains of sand sifting through. I couldn't remember the last time when I enjoyed myself like this or felt this electric buzz with another person. I wanted to continue to feel like this. The corner of my mouth tugged into a lopsided smirk. "And you weren't too bad back there yourself."

"I can always improve... Don't worry, I'll do all the work this time," Lucas whispered. I tilted my head up as his fingers grazed my bare chest, warmth spreading all over and my body began to melt again.

My head swam with the anticipation of another romp but before he could make another move, my heart faltered as darkness clouded my mind and I pushed him back.

No. I shouldn't continue like this. Lucas was my boss. My future at the company would be in jeopardy if anybody found out we had sex. A wave of darkness crushed me and my heart sank into my stomach. I shouldn't let this go any further. I shouldn't date Lucas. We shouldn't be together.

I sat up, my head in my hands. "I'm... not really looking for a boyfriend right now."

"Oh... I'm... Not looking for anything either, Kimiko. Let's just have fun for the rest of the trip. We both need this and... Nobody needs to know," Lucas replied reluctantly, a deep thread of disappointment in his voice.

He scrambled up from the towel, brushed off the sand from his body, and offered his hand, his evergreen forest eyes boring into me, begging to continue whatever this was between us.

I bit my lip, hesitant. Every fiber of my body wanted to continue but my walls had quickly rebuilt themselves, trapping that lustful creature again. What would people say if they found out? I didn't want them to think I was using Lucas to get ahead.

Sensing my hesitation, his eyes softened. "It's an order..."

I huffed at the lame excuse but my body tingled with hope. He knew I couldn't say no to my boss' order and right now, it was to continue whatever was going on between us

I nervously smiled, took his hand, and he lifted me up as if I weighed nothing at all. We made our way back to the hotel, this time the fear of being nude not so daunting. With a more confident stride, I walked next to Lucas with our fingers interlocked. Electricity sparked between our fingers and spread all over my body, striking between my thighs with every step.

As soon as we got back to the room, I showered and quickly dried my hair. When I glanced at the clock, it read 2 AM. Only moonlight illuminated the dark room when I came out of the bathroom. Lucas claimed the couch, his big body funnily scrunched on the loveseat.

I crawled into the plush bed, the vast emptiness reminding me of my loneliness. I tossed and I turned, unable to fall asleep. Nervously, I stole a glimpse of Lucas in the corner. His eyes were closed and his legs now dangled off the edge of the couch. I bit my lip as heat licked my body again, imagining him in bed next to me.

His order from earlier rang in my ears... Let's have fun on this trip...

"Lucas? Are you awake?" I blurted into the dark. Part of me wanted him to reply, but another prayed he wasn't.

"Yeah?" his deep voice called from the corner of the room.

My heart skipped a beat. He was awake.

"Will... Will you... Come into bed with me?"

I watched his form launch into a sitting position in the corner of the room. "Are you serious?" he replied.

"Please..." I whispered, heat spreading across my cheeks. "Don't make me ask again..."

Like a burglar in the night, he quietly crept across the room until he loomed over me. Even though it was dark, I could tell his eyes stared intensely. I pulled back the covers and scooted over to let him in.

The shape of the mattress dipped when Lucas slid in. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in so my head rested on his chest. He still smelled like the salty ocean from earlier. My heart skipped a beat as I snaked my arm over his chest and clung to his side. Lucas' leg nudged mine apart and slid between them. I never noticed how hairy his legs were before.

I closed my eyes and my body tensed. Even though I had boyfriends in the past, I never did this with any of them. They never stayed overnight since I had to get up early to work in the morning.

Oddly, snuggling with Lucas felt right... Warm... Loving...

Slowly, I relaxed. Lucas was right. We both needed this and nobody had to know.

--

Copyright July 2021 // purpleeduck

I hope you enjoyed this story! Since summer is here, I thought I'd write a fun, steamy tropical romance. Although I've never been anywhere tropical myself, I'd love to go one day. I hope you all stay cool during the summer and I can't wait to show you more of Kimiko and Lucas' story.